DJ Push/Puth Puttichai Kasetsin

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
yuneek said:
arasucre or Nong Sara: Thank you for  the subs! You actually got to see him! Oh my gosh how did you handle it???
If i saw him face to face i would probably have a nonstop nose bleed for eternity. LUCKY! LUCKY!
AND OH MY LIFE HE CALLED YOUR NAME! SOOO LUCKY! 

Welcome to the club and you're very welcome! <3
Ahaha I actually stopped breathing the first time I saw him!  :shock2:   :ghehe:

yuneek

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the welcomes! :heart:
I am very curious so if you don't mind me asking sara...Do you work in Thailand? Do you work with him?
sorry if i seem rude or anything i am just curious. I mean not harm just curious. If you feel uncomfortable its ok not to answer. 
Also, lately i've been watching some thai dara stuff with their fans and i was very very curious.
Do you just go to their companies and meet them. Like you guys don't have to stalk them down with luck.
I am just very curious because from the fancams i've seen they are like at the company and the dara's just casually say hi or they are like chatting somewhere casually.
Seems like a dream come true for fans...But i am doubting it to be that easy...

mayag

sarNie Adult
yuneek said:

Right?!?! Sounds so unreal! But it is actually that easy. I'll let Sara explain though. :D

yuneek

sarNie Egg
What! No! IT CAN'T BE THATS CRAZY!  :woot2: I've tried meeting stars before and its like a freaken MAZE! If luck aint on your side you just go back home don't even try!
This is ridonculous! Well if it really is then THAILAND HERE I COME! PUSH WAIT FOR ME!  :scooter:  :yahoo:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome yuneek. Have fun
yuneek said:
Hello! I am a very newbie rookie here. I was so excited when i that Push had a thread! I've loved Push since i knew of his existence from leh nangfah!He is such a gorgeous, interesting, weirdo that i can't help but fall for him every time and his smile with those weird yet adorable dimples. I am very excited to see that i am not the only crazy push fan here :thumbsup: I hope we have fun in here :dance1: I am ready for this! :numchuck:   

Step

Mrs James Ma
Even I feel its very easy for fans to meet daras in Thailand. Thye egt pics, autographs everything. Fans are very lucky. I feel jealous sometimes hehe
yuneek said:
Do you just go to their companies and meet them. Like you guys don't have to stalk them down with luck.
the dara's just casually say hi or they are like chatting somewhere casually.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
yuneek said:
Thank you for the welcomes! :heart:
I am very curious so if you don't mind me asking sara...Do you work in Thailand? Do you work with him?
sorry if i seem rude or anything i am just curious. I mean not harm just curious. If you feel uncomfortable its ok not to answer. 
Also, lately i've been watching some thai dara stuff with their fans and i was very very curious.
I am just very curious because from the fancams i've seen they are like at the company and the dara's just casually say hi or they are like chatting somewhere casually.

It's not rude to ask or anything, so don't worry! I don't work in Thailand, I just go there in summer. ^^
Push has this stable schedule so it's very easy to meet him. In case you don't know, he works as a DJ at Grammy from 8-10AM on Monday-Friday, and he'd come down and meet the fans, or sometimes we can go up on the 38th floor where his radio station is. But there are days where he's busy, but otherwise, it's stated in his schedule posted on his official fanpage: @pushputto_official. As for what you see on fancams, there are times when the fans get on the same elevator with him. That's when there are too many fans so they need to move from the 38th floor down to the lobby where there is more space. I've also been on the same elevator with him once. He was like 1 ft away from me. LMFAPGOSJGSSOFAFOAK. (sorry LOL)

Step said:
Push really broke up with his GF?

It seems they did. :( His GF resigned from working at the same workplace, and she also deleted every picture with him that she had on her Instagram account.

yuneek

sarNie Egg
arasucre said:

It's not rude to ask or anything, so don't worry! I don't work in Thailand, I just go there in summer. ^^
Push has this stable schedule so it's very easy to meet him. In case you don't know, he works as a DJ at Grammy from 8-10AM on Monday-Friday, and he'd come down and meet the fans, or sometimes we can go up on the 38th floor where his radio station is. But there are days where he's busy, but otherwise, it's stated in his schedule posted on his official fanpage: @pushputto_official. As for what you see on fancams, there are times when the fans get on the same elevator with him. That's when there are too many fans so they need to move from the 38th floor down to the lobby where there is more space. I've also been on the same elevator with him once. He was like 1 ft away from me. LMFAPGOSJGSSOFAFOAK. (sorry LOL)

It seems they did. :( His GF resigned from working at the same workplace, and she also deleted every picture with him that she had on her Instagram account.

Thanks you for the info. That is so Mind Boggling! What thats soo...huh Thai fans got it GOOOD! 
OH MY LIFE YOU WERE 1 FT AWAY FROM HIM....Wow your lucky. Soo Lucky!  :woot: How was that did he notice you?
Sorry i am just being very a curious sherlock but i have some more questions.
Does he have a big fan base in Thailand? Does he remember you guys?
So you can just go inside the business building and no one stops you or anything?
Are their managers strict with them on fans and stuff like that?

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
yuneek said:
Thanks you for the info. That is so Mind Boggling! What thats soo...huh Thai fans got it GOOOD! 
OH MY LIFE YOU WERE 1 FT AWAY FROM HIM....Wow your lucky. Soo Lucky!  :woot: How was that did he notice you?
Sorry i am just being very a curious sherlock but i have some more questions.
Does he have a big fan base in Thailand? Does he remember you guys?
So you can just go inside the business building and no one stops you or anything?
Are their managers strict with them on fans and stuff like that?

Haha yeah, they did. 
Well, he did notice me and remember my name. Hehe. About his fanbase, I swear it's NO JOKE. He's become so popular after Fun Fueng and the number of fans has increased a lot. I'm glad I came before that so he could remember my name when there's still a few fans who come to see him. Haha. Now that the fans have increased, he only remembers the ones who came before Fun Fueng and the ones who come often. But he said he was trying hard to remember all of us. ;u; He even remembers where certain fans live. Haha. (I went back to Thailand and met him after 5 months and he still remembered where I came from when I only told him once. ;~; )
About getting inside the building, you can just walk in to the lobby. But for getting up to any floor, you have to exchange your ID card at the reception counter.
His manager would rarely be there at the building when Push comes out to meet the fans. But she's always there at events~ And I don't think she's strict. She's just professional enough. Every fan loves her!
I just need to tell you about how cute Push was at the Fun Fueng Meet & Greet event, there were many fans lining up to take pictures with him and he was already late, so the manager was like "This is the last one now. Push needs to leave, guys." But the fans were still coming in nonstop, so after a few minutes, Push suddenly shouted "Don't worry. You all will get to take the pictures." And they really did get to. :D

yuneek

sarNie Egg
arasucre said:

Haha yeah, they did. 
Well, he did notice me and remember my name. Hehe. About his fanbase, I swear it's NO JOKE. He's become so popular after Fun Fueng and the number of fans has increased a lot. I'm glad I came before that so he could remember my name when there's still a few fans who come to see him. Haha. Now that the fans have increased, he only remembers the ones who came before Fun Fueng and the ones who come often. But he said he was trying hard to remember all of us. ;u; He even remembers where certain fans live. Haha. (I went back to Thailand and met him after 5 months and he still remembered where I came from when I only told him once. ;~; )
About getting inside the building, you can just walk in to the lobby. But for getting up to any floor, you have to exchange your ID card at the reception counter.
His manager would rarely be there at the building when Push comes out to meet the fans. But she's always there at events~ And I don't think she's strict. She's just professional enough. Every fan loves her!
I just need to tell you about how cute Push was at the Fun Fueng Meet & Greet event, there were many fans lining up to take pictures with him and he was already late, so the manager was like "This is the last one now. Push needs to leave, guys." But the fans were still coming in nonstop, so after a few minutes, Push suddenly shouted "Don't worry. You all will get to take the pictures." And they really did get to. :D
Oh My Gosh! You just can''t hate this man! he's so so sweet. He's just such a beautiful human. You are so lucky that he remembers you. Lucky Lucky Lucky! i still can't believe how easy it is still. What Is Push Putto? Thanks for all the info i really appreciate it!  :heart:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
arasucre said:

Awww I feel bad..... they dating for such a long time....

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
hey , my lovely ppl , this become one of my fav topic really , well about push- jui , media did not miss any chance to make fire hhhhhh, watch and read till i get enough of them , but days ago watch  vid on thai showbiz show for sure did not understand very well but they ask jui about push she laugh then ask her about her boyfriend  they try hard but she is smart , good gal , i love push and jui but i did not mind if they couple in real life or not , my lsis when saw the vid she tell me that push -jui  look like real couple and he look so comfort with her , anyway good for them if this real thing , have a nice day lovely gals , llove push and jui so much and all in this topic 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
arasucre said:

Haha yeah, they did. 

arasucre said:

Haha yeah, they did. 
you deserve it really , so happy for you , i really know more about push from you  and other team here sorry i had bad memory but i know  all of  you so  forgive me if forget the names i will try hard nexttime to remember  :heart:  :flowers:  :flowers: keep it up for fan like me hhhh did not know thai but try with my heart to understand and learn  :cry1:

yuneek

sarNie Egg
Oh my gosh have u guy seen the OIC Show where Push visits him parents...I'm pretty sure that was his parents but they were so cute and he's just such a charm butt! I think he gots his mama's smile and eyes and papa's nose. But, they were cute. Oh gosh this man what am i suppose to do with myself now! 
here's the link to it if u haven't seen it. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBfFlr8bk50

mayag

sarNie Adult
Wow didn't see this! Thanks for the link yuneek! I never expected him to be from a village-y area.
His dad is awkward as usual. XD I actually think Push got his dad's eyes. After plastic surgery, his eyes look like his mom's. He definitely got his mom's smile though.
The two of them are sooo cute! I still can't believe they're his parents. Push is so much paler and "hi-so" looking. Maybe it's 'cause I'm used to seeing him in such characters.
The ending was hilarious! His dad just holding the "O" shape with his hand... XD

Step

Mrs James Ma
Translation anybody. I think it's about his break up and work

วันที่หัวใจไร้รัก ‘ดีเจพุฒิ’ ขออยู่แบบเหงาๆ

หลักออกมายอมรับว่าเลิกกับแฟนสาวนอกวงการมาได้สักระยะแล้ว ล่าสุดดีเจพุฒิ -พุฒิชัย เกษตรสิ ดีเจ/นักแสดงเนื้อหอมก็มุ่งทำแต่งานอย่างเดียว เฉพาะแค่งานละครก็ปาเข้าไป 4 เรื่องแล้ว แถมเจ้าตัวยังแอบกระซิบบอกมาอีกว่าถูกงานรุมจนแถมไม่มีเวลา ทำให้บางทีก็เหงา อยากมีใครสักคนเหมือนกัน

“ตอนนี้มีซีรีย์เรื่อง ‘Ugly Duckling รักนะเป็ดโง่’ ออนแอร์ 17 พ.ค. นี้ แล้วก็ละครเรื่อง ‘ร้อยเล่ห์ เสน่ห์ร้าย’ และเดือนหน้ากำลังจะเปิดกล้องอีก 2 เรื่องคือ ‘เพื่อเธอ’ กับ ‘I Wanna Be Sup’tar’ นอกจากนี้ยังเป็นดีเจที่ 89 Chill FM กับพิธีกรรายการโอไอซี”

“ช่วงนี้ผมอยู่ระหว่างเวิร์คช้อปละครเรื่อง ‘เพื่อเธอ’ ที่พี่แหม่ม-พี่แท่งเคยเล่นไว้ ดราม่าสุดๆ ยากมากครับ เพราะเป็นเรื่องที่ใช้อารมณ์ล้วนๆ ส่วนเรื่อง ‘ร้อยเล่ห์ เสน่ห์ร้าย’ เป็นละครรีเมคเหมือนกัน พี่ติ๊ก-เจษฎาภรณ์ ผลดี เคยเล่นอีก เห็นมั้ยว่าท้าทายแค่ไหน แล้วเรื่องนี้ผมต้องพลิกคาแรคเตอร์ สวมบทโหด ตบจูบอย่างเดียว ผมโดนตบจริง 6 ครั้งรวดเดียว จนหน้าแดงขึ้นเป็นรอยนิ้วมือน่ะ(หัวเราะ) ก็แอบกดดันเหมือนกันนะ เพราะต้องโดนเปรียบเทียบแน่นอน แต่ก็จะพยายามทำออกมาให้ดีที่สุดครับ”

“ส่วนเรื่องหัวใจตอนนี้โสดสนิทครับ อย่างที่หลายๆ คนรู้ว่าผมเพิ่งเลิกกับแฟนไปได้ 2-3 เดือนเอง แล้วก็ทำงานเยอะด้วย ช่วงนี้เลยยังไม่อยากคุยกับใคร ทำงานเสร็จกลับบ้านมาก็เหนื่อยแล้วอยากพักผ่อนมากกว่า กับยังไม่พร้อมที่จะเทคแคร์ใครด้วย และถึงจะมี สุดท้ายก็คงต้องดูกันที่นิสัย ไลฟ์สไตล์ว่าเหมือนกันไหม ผมไม่ใช่คนหรูหรา สายชิลล์มากกว่า แล้วก็ไม่รู้ว่าเขาจะเข้าใจในสิ่งที่เราเป็นตอนนี้มั้ย อย่างคนนอกวงการทำงานเป็นเวลา แต่ด้วยลักษณะงานเราไม่เป็นเวลาเลย เขาเลิกงานแล้วเรายังทำงานอยู่ หรือวันนี้ผมว่าง 2 ชั่วโมงก็ไม่สามารถมาเจอกันได้ ตอนที่เราตื่นแล้วเขายังไม่ตื่น เลยเบรคๆ ไว้ก่อนดีกว่ายอมรับว่าบางทีก็เหงาปนเศร้านะ คิดถึงเขาก็ใจหายทุกที เพราะคบกันมาตั้ง 4-5 ปี แต่ก็ทำอะไรไม่ได้ เพราะเราตัดสินใจแล้วว่าต่างคนต่างถอยออกมาดีกว่า หลายคนอาจไม่เข้าใจว่าเลิกทำไม มีแค่ผมกับเขาเท่านั้นที่รู้ ทุกวันนี้ก็ยังเป็นเพื่อนที่ดีต่อกัน”

“และถ้าเป็นคนที่ใช่จริงๆ เดี๋ยววันหนึ่งเราคงกลับมาคุยกันเอง”

Credits to Praew