DJ Push/Puth Puttichai Kasetsin

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:

I actually fell for him from that short film too! Many people I know liked him from that short film.  :coverlaf:

Can anyone send me the link pretty please!!! 

And the thought of Push collaborating with CH3, that would be a dream come true!!! I only watch Ch3 so that means, i will get to see him more!! eeekkkk 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
bubbles8 said:

Can anyone send me the link pretty please!!! 

And the thought of Push collaborating with CH3, that would be a dream come true!!! I only watch Ch3 so that means, i will get to see him more!! eeekkkk 

Here you go. :) I'm planning to sub it soon!
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhn1HPh4C9g[/media]
cr: Bang Channel

And him collaborating with CH3 might really be true because he once had before (as a cameo), so it's not really surprising if he does that again. :)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thanks Arasure!! I will patiently wait for your subs keke

Woah, I would so play badminton on a more regular basis if there is a cute person like Push at the courts lol 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Cant remember where i saw this pic, maybe it's from the thread (sorry if it is a repeat heheh), but this is one of my fav pic of Push, like his hair that way and love it when he smiles like that. Like it when there's minimal make up on him too. 

And I was in shock (from happiness of course heheh) when i saw this pic, never ever would've thought ya would get to take a pic with Push. Wishing one day Push will have a lakorn/movie with ya and/or a full bromance lakorn/movie with Na, I will be the happiest fan out there lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
It got kinda quiet in here..so I thought I'd post something. :D Y'all must have seen this already but I still find it funny! XD

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5QHJxRNS0o[/media]

Also, if you aren't already doing so, please follow and support arasucre's Instagram account for Push's international fans: push_fans
She very kindly translates his posts to English for the rest of us who don't read/understand Thai. :) Push even thanked her in one of her posts! So check check check it out (and follow please :D)!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
mayag said:
It got kinda quiet in here..so I thought I'd post something. :D Y'all must have seen this already but I still find it funny! XD

*VIDEO*

Also, if you aren't already doing so, please follow and support arasucre's Instagram account for Push's international fans: push_fans
She very kindly translates his posts to English for the rest of us who don't read/understand Thai. :) Push even thanked her in one of her posts! So check check check it out (and follow please :D)!

Awww thank you so much, maya!  :teary:   :heart:

It really got quiet in here! I have a news about Push and his girlfriend coming up. I thought I should post it here but not on the instagram fanpage account bc I guess it's not really appropriate. Haha

The video is so funny! Push cracks me up with lots of words he said. Lol
Like when Champ asked to kiss his cheek, he said "Wait, so having my pictures on gay websites isn't enough?"  :lmao3: And when they locked him up for Champ to kiss him, he said "Wait, sometimes, it's okay not to remember my birthday."  :rofl:

mayag

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:

Awww thank you so much, maya!  :teary:   :heart:

It really got quiet in here! I have a news about Push and his girlfriend coming up. I thought I should post it here but not on the instagram fanpage account bc I guess it's not really appropriate. Haha

The video is so funny! Push cracks me up with lots of words he said. Lol
Like when Champ asked to kiss his cheek, he said "Wait, so having my pictures on gay websites isn't enough?"  :lmao3: And when they locked him up for Champ to kiss him, he said "Wait, sometimes, it's okay not to remember my birthday."  :rofl:

Hehe I didn't understand a word but I still thought it was funny! His reaction to everything cracked me up. XD But now that you translated some parts, it seems to be even more hilarious!! LOL

Ooo is this the news you're talking about? http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/61711-dj-push-admits-being-distant-from-girlfriend-it-is-better-to-be-a-workaholic/

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
mayag said:

Hehe I didn't understand a word but I still thought it was funny! His reaction to everything cracked me up. XD But now that you translated some parts, it seems to be even more hilarious!! LOL

Ooo is this the news you're talking about? http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/61711-dj-push-admits-being-distant-from-girlfriend-it-is-better-to-be-a-workaholic/

Yes, that is the news I was talking about! Didn't know it was already translated. Haha. Thank you for telling!

But there is something to add, I read the post on Dailynews's Insta and they said he will try to get over it if Ann decides to break up with him, and that he won't be objecting if someone better than him comes into her life.

mayag

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:

Yes, that is the news I was talking about! Didn't know it was already translated. Haha. Thank you for telling!

But there is something to add, I read the post on Dailynews's Insta and they said he will try to get over it if Ann decides to break up with him, and that he won't be objecting if someone better than him comes into her life.

:( Aww....I feel more bad for Ann. She seems like a kind person. But hey, now we all have 0.00001% chance with Push. XD

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
:welcome1:  :welcome1: this great thread my little sis will be thrilled when tell her about this thread , i love push since watching LNF  THEN FF first time know about him more was here in asianfuse  , my sis fall for him just like me even more than me ,  , i found this thread very helpful for me went check out something about push , thank you , i will enter here from time to time , not shocked at all to know that he maybe breakup wit ann , it happen every time for everyone , read news and rumors before but idid know that maybe be real , i wish for him all the happiness in the world thank you arasucre  you are great fan of push , keep it up  ,mayag  and all , finally found push fanpage on ig and follow it now and i will share it :thanks:   

mayag

sarNie Adult
PRINCESS AURA said:
:welcome1:  :welcome1: this great thread my little sis will be thrilled when tell her about this thread , i love push since watching LNF  THEN FF first time know about him more was here in asianfuse  , my sis fall for him just like me even more than me ,  , i found this thread very helpful for me went check out something about push , thank you , i will enter here from time to time , not shocked at all to know that he maybe breakup wit ann , it happen every time for everyone , read news and rumors before but idid know that maybe be real , i wish for him all the happiness in the world thank you arasucre  you are great fan of push , keep it up  ,mayag  and all , finally found push fanpage on ig and follow it now and i will share it :thanks:   

Yay more Push-crazy people!! Welcome to the club PRINCESS AURA and sister! ^.^

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
PRINCESS AURA said:

Yay, welcome to the club! <3
I loved him from LNF too! He was such a cutie pie there. Hehe
And thank you so so so much for following the fanpage! You won't be disappointed. <3

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
thank you very much ,  actually it become my hidden source hehe , i am sure iam never disappointed, great work , keep it up , 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling

love  this selfie , push and jui look prefect here , hate anti-fans who still talk aback about them , this is personal matter , push with ann or even breakup with her , push and jui match- made couple in lakorn heaven , not real couple and if this day comes still love and support them , leave them alone , hate what thai media do and rumors spread , imagination of some fans  really weird , anyway i hope everyone here have fun and doing well always 

yuneek

sarNie Egg
Hello! I am a very newbie rookie here. I was so excited when i that Push had a thread! I've loved Push since i knew of his existence from leh nangfah!He is such a gorgeous, interesting, weirdo that i can't help but fall for him every time and his smile with those weird yet adorable dimples. I am very excited to see that i am not the only crazy push fan here :thumbsup: I hope we have fun in here :dance1: I am ready for this! :numchuck:   

yuneek

sarNie Egg
arasucre or Nong Sara: Thank you for  the subs! You actually got to see him! Oh my gosh how did you handle it???
If i saw him face to face i would probably have a nonstop nose bleed for eternity. LUCKY! LUCKY!
AND OH MY LIFE HE CALLED YOUR NAME! SOOO LUCKY! 

mayag

sarNie Adult
yuneek said:
Hello! I am a very newbie rookie here. I was so excited when i that Push had a thread! I've loved Push since i knew of his existence from leh nangfah!He is such a gorgeous, interesting, weirdo that i can't help but fall for him every time and his smile with those weird yet adorable dimples. I am very excited to see that i am not the only crazy push fan here :thumbsup: I hope we have fun in here :dance1: I am ready for this! :numchuck:   

Welcome welcome yuneek!! Glad you decided to join us crazy people!  :thumbsup:

Yea Sara. How did you not pass out hyperventilating??? XD