DJ Push/Puth Puttichai Kasetsin

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
mayag said:
The Ugly Duckling Series is always on promotion mode though! There are always new pictures or videos coming out. Does anyone know if it's gonna air before RLSR?

I'm pretty sure it's gonna air before RLSR because it's airing in April and there's no way that RLSR will be airing in April. (sadly haha)

cecilia

Staff member
I'm not a Push fan but I came across the short film of him and Gubgib and love it ... so cute!!! I would fall for my badminton coach too if he's that nice and handsome <3

I LOVE GUBGIB .. reminds me too much of myself lol

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
cecilia said:
I'm not a Push fan but I came across the short film of him and Gubgib and love it ... so cute!!! I would fall for my badminton coach too if he's that nice and handsome <3

I actually fell for him from that short film too! Many people I know liked him from that short film.  :coverlaf:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I just came across a tweet from someone who seems to know a lot about Thai entertainment industry and she said she heard that Push will be starring in the new lakorn called Romchat on CH3 under Kai Warayut's agency. I think this is kind of possible because I see that Push has been keeping in touch with Tu Piyawadee (a producer of many lakorns of CH3) on instagram. And if he'll really be starring in one of CH3's lakorn, he'll be following Son Yuke's path because he's also under Kai's agency on CH3.

Not sure if I'm happy to hear this because I'm not really a big fan of CH3 lakorns lol. Plus, I feel like Push doesn't suit CH3 somehow. It's just that I'd feel weird seeing him there.

Also, Push is having a new ad which is Salz's! He looks so good in here. hehe
Not sure if this is really a toothpaste ad. LMAO
http://instagram.com/p/y3yjAQtgxP/?modal=true

cr: Push's IG

And this is March's version but there's a shot of Push that isn't in his version.
http://instagram.com/p/y4JvJSv2u-/?modal=true

cr: marchutavuth's IG

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea me too... not sure if I'm excited.. I mean I'm glad he's getting more recognition! But meh...
Who do you think you would want to see him pair with?

LOLOLOL I didn't even know it was a toothpaste ad until you mentioned it! XD "Use mah toothpaste if you wanna look like diz"
And tbh, after seeing Push's body, March's looks like that of a little boy...

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Hmm I still don't know yet. I can't think of anyone right now. XD What about you?

And LMAO you got me there at "Use mah toothpaste if you wanna look like diz" I really laughed so hard!  :whahuh:
It's already funny enough the way he pulls his shirt up. It's like I want to scream but laugh at the same time because it kinda looks awkward :lolyup:
And I agree on March's body. They shouldn't have put them against each other. XD feel bad for March though..  :coverlaf:

mayag

sarNie Adult
I really enjoy watching Anne and Cherry but they'd probably look really old next to him. Maybe Matt? I can't think of any other CH3 actresses who I especially like.

Haha I wasn't gonna mention it but I'm glad you did! XD It looks so dramatic and almost "girly". He probably couldn't take himself seriously.  :loool:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I personally think Push matches someone mature, so Matt might be okay!

Haha I thought that too! He probably wouldn't want to watch it for the second time.  :loool:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Hi, guys! I just made an instagram account for Push's international fans!

it's @pushfans_intl !!!!

I would be very happy if you show your support by following the account! :D

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
You're welcome and thanks to you too!! <3

My stupidity strikes again.. I just noticed the account was private haha I thought I already turned it off but welp, seems like I didn't. >_>

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Push with facial hair (Say what?!!  :whahuh: :whahuh:) from Ugly Duckling Series set. 
I really like it but at the same time, it's funny; it's just not familiar at all.  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

cr: pushdinggallery & push_lover & pushputto_official

[

Push on a tank top at the set.  :drool:  :drool: He was going back to Bangkok with this outfit.  :crush:

And Push's message to his fans wishing a happy Valentine's day.

Translation:
To. Every lovely Push Putto (fans).
I wish a happy Valentine's day to everyone. I hope everybody gets a lover.
As for anyone who doesn't have a lover,
I can be your lover (or you be mine).  :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

mayag

sarNie Adult
LOOOOOL I personally think it looks really weird on him. XD Maybe 'cause of how fake it looks.

And happy Valentine's day my fellow Push lovers!!! I don't have a boyfriend so Imma go daydream about spending the day with Push.  :cloud9:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Here's more of Push's profile I translated from this thread on Pantip. I also added some info in this. :)

Profile:
Name: Puttichai Kasetsin (พุฒิชัย เกษตรสิน)
Nickname: Push/Put (พุฒ)
Date of Birth: July 3, 1986
Birthplace: Ratchaburi, Thailand
Profession: DJ, VJ, Host, Actor
Height: 185 cm
​Siblings: Five (All male)

He graduated from Ratchapad Suan Dusit University. He's currently a VJ on O:IC, a music show that airs on Bang Channel and GMM Channel from 21.00-23.00, and a DJ at Chill FM 89 from Monday-Friday from 8.00-10.00.
He's a DJ/VJ that has outstanding works as an MC and acting. Therefore, he grabbed the attention of the manager, Too Piyawadee Maleenon, of Wave TV company who cast him for the first time on a show at CH3 in a mysterious lakorn called Jud Nad Pop Season 2. He's currently under contract with Exact.

Lakorns (Drama)
2012:
  • แววมยุรา (Waew Mayura)
  • Cameo in Jud Nad Pop The Series Season 2 (CH3) as Pol.Lt. Boorapa Taratip (Lieutenant Boo)
  • คู่รักต่างขั้ว (Koo Ruk Tang Kua) as Assawin (CH9)
  • Club Friday The Series: แฟนเก่า (Fan Gao / Ex-Girlfriend/Boyfriend) as Knot (Green Channel) 
2013:
  • Forward ท้าเวลา พลิกอนาคต (Ta Waela Plig Anakod) as Natee (CH9)
  • Love Bolloon as Mork (Bang Channel)
  • Love On Air as DJ Push (Bang Channel)
  • Short movie called รักจริงปิ๊งเก้อ Love Low Fat as Coach Ice (Bang Channel)

2014:
  • Leh Nangfah as Teepope (CH5)
  • Fun Fueng as Ratrawee (One HD)

2015:
  • Roy Leh Sanae Rai as Kongpope (One HD)
  • Ugly Ducling Series: Perfect Match as Seua (CH. GMM) 

Music Videos:
2011:
  • ความเหงาโทรเข้ามา - เตชินท์ (Kwarm Ngao Tor Kao Ma (Loneliness Has Called) - Tae Chin) 
  • กรุณาอย่ามาแต่เสียง - พันช์ วรกาญจน์ (Karuna Ya Ma Tae Siang (Please Don't Come In Just A Voice) - Punch)

2012:
  • ฉันยังอยู่ทั้งคน - ณัฐ ศักดาทร (Chan Yang Yoo Tang Kon (You Have Me) - Nut Sakdatorn)

2013: 
  • หนื่อยก็พัก ไม่รักก็พอ - หนูนา  หนึ่งธิดา โสภณ (Nueay Kor Pak, Mai Ruk Kor Por (If I Am Tired, I Should Rest. If You Don't Love Me, I Should Stop) - Noona)
  • เพลงหนึ่ง คิดถึงกัน - หนูนา  หนึ่งธิดา โสภณ (Pleng Neung Kid Teung Gun (I Miss You When I Listen to This Song) - Noona)

2014:
  • มีเราตลอดไป - ป๊อป ปองกูล (Mee Raw Talord Pai (We Will Always Have Each Other) - Pop Pongkoon)

Host:
  • O:IC (Bang Channel) (Current) (21:15-23:00)
  • Pepsi Poll Me Please (Bang Channel)
  • Cafe' de Song (Bang Channel)
  • E-Mouth Matem (อีเม้าท์ มาเต็ม) (CH7)
  • Ha Chao, Show Kam หาเช้า โชว์ค่ำ (CH5)

Advertisements:
  • AIS
  • Land & Houses
  • GSM
  • Brother

Concert:
  • 2011 - DJ on Stage on  June 25-26th.
  • 2013 - DJ on Stage VS The Star on September 28th.

DJ:
  • Chill FM 89 Mon-Fri (Current)
  • Hot 91.5 Live&Share

mayag

sarNie Adult
^ All this info should go on the very first post. If it's possible to do that.

But holy crap!! He has 5 other siblings?!?! I wonder what his brothers look like. And if he's the youngest/oldest.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, I sent this to RaklakornNYK and I'm waiting for her to update the first post. :D
He once said he's the middle one. And I wonder that too! He never talked about any of them nor did any of them appeared on any show with him. But maybe they will in the future? haha 

mayag

sarNie Adult
Oh okay perfect!

Ahh I see.. what a mysterious family.. lol it's good in a way though. They get to keep their privacy.