DJ Push Admits to Having Work Done; It's Not Wrong to Look Good Due to Surgery

Step

Mrs James Ma
I know the reason you posted here cos not many people check Thai Stars section. So I'm asking you can I post it there :)
Mahalo said:
Although this relates to Push, I didn't post it in his thread because people rarely visit those personal threads. They won't be able to find it in the future. It's gossip so I usually post them here. Plus, I don't want to have too many duplicated threads. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I was just surprised because he looks so scrubby compared to what I'm used to seeing of him. Lol. It's like when I saw Bie in his predebut. xD But, Push didn't look bad before. Most people don't look their best when they're young. Bad fashion sense, bad hairstyles, bad hygiene, etc. Whenever I look at pictures of myself from a few years ago, I always wonder, "Why did I wear that?" Or "Why did I do that with my hair and makeup?"

I think Push still would've looked good without surgery. Most celebrities look average before they enter the entertainment industry. Once they enter the industry, they receive the celebrity treatment and that's how they become so unrealistically good looking. They use a lot of products and treatments (not to mention, expensive ones), and some get surgery. I wouldn't mind getting pampered to look my best, but I wouldn't go under the knife. That's way too scary. Some go on strict diets too.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
I was just surprised because he looks so scrubby compared to what I'm used to seeing of him. Lol. It's like when I saw Bie in his predebut. xD But, Push didn't look bad before. Most people don't look their best when they're young. Bad fashion sense, bad hairstyles, bad hygiene, etc. Whenever I look at pictures of myself from a few years ago, I always wonder, "Why did I wear that?" Or "Why did I do that with my hair and makeup?"

I think Push still would've looked good without surgery. Most celebrities look average before they enter the entertainment industry. Once they enter the industry, they receive the celebrity treatment and that's how they become so unrealistically good looking. They use a lot of products and treatments (not to mention, expensive ones), and some get surgery. I wouldn't mind getting pampered to look my best, but I wouldn't go under the knife. That's way too scary. Some go on strict diets too.

Lol I do the exact same thing when I see old pictures of myself. I was one ugly kid during my school days. Some people really do become more beautiful from just taking care of themselves. XD Not saying I wasn't hygienic before but I'd literally just shower and walk out of the house.

All celebrities have a team of professionals working around them to make sure they all look good at all times. Like looking good is part of their job...which is unfortunate. I personally don't believe that plastic surgery is the right way to overcome your insecurities. Just a good way to hide them.

And this is off-topic but Anonymous<3, loving your siggie!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
mayag said:
Lol I do the exact same thing when I see old pictures of myself. I was one ugly kid during my school days. Some people really do become more beautiful from just taking care of themselves. XD Not saying I wasn't hygienic before but I'd literally just shower and walk out of the house.

All celebrities have a team of professionals working around them to make sure they all look good at all times. Like looking good is part of their job...which is unfortunate. I personally don't believe that plastic surgery is the right way to overcome your insecurities. Just a good way to hide them.

And this is off-topic but Anonymous<3, loving your siggie!!!
Lol. I think all of us have those thoughts. A few years from now, I'm gonna look back and wonder why I looked the way I look now. Haha. We think we look good in that moment, but since we're constantly evolving, our hygiene, hairstyles and fashion sense improve over time so when we look back at how we used to look like, we don't find ourselves as good looking as we thought we were. Haha.

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about plastic surgery. There's the argument that plastic surgery is just like getting your hair dyed, getting braces to straighten your teeth, etc. All are forms of altering your appearance from the way it naturally looks, but plastic surgery just involves needles. So yeah, I don't know how I feel about it. I just know I wouldn't get plastic surgery myself.

And thank you!!!! I love it too!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: TooMo are so adorableeeeeeeeee. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

meenia

sarNie Adult
In the end Push is still Push.  It's whats inside that matter the most.  Push now is hot to me and i enjoy his lakorns so he's one of the actor i will keep looking forward to.  It's not a sin to want to look better and if he has the money, why not.  It's not like he is using people's tax money to do work on his face or sacrifice someone else's happiness to get his.  So rather he is born natural or did some work, Push is still Push to me.  The moment he does drugs or kill someone then i'll make a big fuss about it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think people tend to make a fuss about it is because most celebrities deny such a thing even if the before picture they look nothing like their present self. They want people to think that they were born that pretty or handsome. Rarely do Asian folks have nose that looks very western unless you are biracial.

But yet you see these celebs with bridges up to the sky and eyes like a doll and say they have nothing done. At the end of the day, it's their lives and their body. I don't think Push would willing come out and say, hey guys look what I'very done to my face, no celebs will unless pics are being revealed.

He admitted because well, he kind of have to but still kudos to him for that at least. There's no shame in trying to look good just as long as you don't go overboard and look like Frankenstein in the process.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm not one for cosmetic surgery, but if that's what you want then feel free to do what will make you feel better about yourself. I thought Push looked cute back then, even with his small eyes. lol At least he admitted the truth that he got his eyes done. I'm sure most of the celebrities are aware that their old pictures will eventually get expose one day, at least most of them are aware I hope. lol I agree that losing weight and aging can really change your looks! Regardless, Push is still hot!! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
5 out of 10 people? Haha does he mean 5 out of every celebrity? But that's still a lot, he's say half the population has gone under the knives.

I dont mind people undergoing plastic surgery but I definitely prefer for them not to.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Koy123 said:
Yes, it's consider "cosmetic surgery" acorrding to the dental plan. Lol
Really? Braces? Gosh, darn it. I had cosmetic surgery too then lol ^^^ I'm OK w/ it , just make sure it not noticeable & toooo extreme to the point where you a barbie , too unnatural does ruin one looks. Also, w/ plastic surgery you do wear makeup to cover track.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
Really? Braces? Gosh, darn it. I had cosmetic surgery too then lol ^^^ I'm OK w/ it , just make sure it not noticeable & toooo extreme to the point where you a barbie , too unnatural does ruin one looks. Also, w/ plastic surgery you do wear makeup to cover track.
Lol. I never had braces, but it look more painful than some plastic surgery.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Price of beauty , I'm telling you , it hurt but when I thought about the boys I want to kisses it make up for it ^^^

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Koy123 said:
Lol. I never had braces, but it look more painful than some plastic surgery.
Braces has its annoyance and soreness but it wasn't what i thought. Everyone kept saying how painful it was blah blah blah, but it wasn't all that bad. I mean a day or so after the adjustment, you get sore but noting to cry in agony about lol. I sure didn't lose any weight from it lol always found a way to eat.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i'm not gonna lie. i'm a little disappointed. i thought his looks were natural.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mahalo said:
I don't see the purpose. But I guess you can if you want to Step.
When earn deleted the Thai star thread, I was quite happy lol but she brought it back. I don't see the purpose either. We have the magazine thread as well. There are just too many stars to have them each get their own so thread.

eliot244blue

sarNie Egg
I saw this picture in a youtube video and I thought it was his younger brother. lol
I like Pushs honesty, makes him even more lovable.
I don't mind plastic surgery. Push you can do as many surgery as you want
as long as you don't end up looking like a korean actress everything is fine.lol
I wonder if he has done his teeth, too.
I hope this does not affect his popularity. Well, at least I like him even more now. ^_^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wow he looks so different. Not gonna lie, I'm a little disheartened that he's not naturally good looking, but maybe that is just a bad picture since it's not a full view of his face.

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Push didn't just have braces, I think his teeth isn't all real. If you look at closely its huge and so overly crowded off white.. He look gorgeous with his mouth closed tho.