DJ Push Admits to Having Work Done; It's Not Wrong to Look Good Due to Surgery

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated interview from Sanook: http://news.sanook.com/1821599/

Breaking news for DJ Push Puttichai after a third party released a before and after picture of him to compare how he looked before with how he looks now. Many people questioned the drastic change.

For this event, DJ Push manned up and admitted to having had work done for his eyes only. As for other features, it's because he takes better care of himself through exercising and fitness.

Someone dug up an old photo of you to reveal that you had work done.
I saw the photo krap. Every one has had something changed about them because in this day and age, each person has to take better care of themselves, especially when you're in the entertainment industry. The more you work in this industry, the better care you have to take of yourself.

That means that you admit to having had cosmetic procedures done?
I admit that there is a change from how I was before to how I am today. However, I also took better care of myself. I didn't just rely on the doctor's knives and needles alone. 

People who observed see that your eyes are different from before.
I had changes done to my eyes krap. I had them done ever since I first entered the industry. I only had my eyes done. As for before, I was a bit chubbier because I didn't really exercised as much. Right now, there's nothing I would want to additionally change. I just want my chest to be more muscular than this.  

Other than surgery, have you had any type of injections done?
I don't krap. I do more treatments because I have a problem with acne and redness.

Are you upset?
I think it's more understandable for this generation. Out of the 10 people you see walking, I would say about 5 of them have had something done. As for those who already have good genes, they let it be.

Are you angry that someone revealed this?
I'm not angry krap. People can say whatever in this day and age. It's their personal right. 

I don't quite agree with cosmetic surgery but if it truly makes you  happy to make MINOR changes to yourself, go for it. Just don't go overboard. I applaud him for admitting it. 

mayag

sarNie Adult
This is not news to me and other fans who've been following him from early on. Lol it's pretty obvious. Even without the "before" picture, you can tell from just looking at his eyes. The surgeon didn't do a good job. They look very uneven when he smiles. Good for him for not denying it though. But I'm still not for plastic surgery.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Not exactly plastic, just cutting off extra skin? Lol. It's like circumcision for the eyes. Oh boy.  I don't support it but it's not as bad as getting your nose done etc.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
seriously though his before picture took me by surprise. god- cosmetic surgery does wonder! 
I thought he was a natural charmer prior to that picture leak!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
mayag said:
This is not news to me and other fans who've been following him from early on. Lol it's pretty obvious. Even without the "before" picture, you can tell from just looking at his eyes. The surgeon didn't do a good job. They look very uneven when he smiles. Good for him for not denying it though. But I'm still not for plastic surgery.
Yeah, his surgeon sure didn't do a good job. My first impression of him was "Very unnatural looking dude." Haha. I'm glad he has fans who accept the fact that he's gone under the knife.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Looks like he got everything done to his face.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Happy he's honest! But wow I think he did his eyes & maybe nose? Ikr I thought he was naturally good looking too :) it's ok still love him. Like he said who isn't fake these days sigh....

Step

Mrs James Ma
I do not support cosmetic surgery but in Thai and Korean world, almost have something or the other done. As for Push, when I read the title, I did not want to read further cos I wanted to compare his pics so that I will find out what really has changed lol. Honestly I don't think he looked different then other than eyes. When you grow up your face and body change, you cant say those change is from a surgeon. I'm happy that my favourite guy did not lie but was brave enough to reveal it.
But I pity the person who released this. They probably thought this will put Push in negative way but LOL at them. Even his fans accepted him. Cos Push is a charmer. You don't need physical features to charm someone but your personality.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Step...in the entertainment industry no matter which country you need more than charm to grace the screen, and that is the physical part of it. Why do celebrities are under immense pressure to stay young and look good.

I think 99.9% of these stars got something done. So many of their before and after pics look ridiculous, some even look like two different people. They know that is how the industry operated. It a vicious business that is based on looks and sex appeal.

I'm not one for surgery because it too painful...someone has to pay me to get it done not the other way around. My sister had her nose done and she showed me the picture of the bruised and how painful the injection, I was in pain just looking at it.

But yeah, you can't just walk up with an ugly face and expect to be cast as n'ek and pra'ek. Reality is a b**** when it comes to beauty.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
Does braces considered cosmetic surgery ?
Yes, it's consider "cosmetic surgery" acorrding to the dental plan. Lol

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Not exactly plastic, just cutting off extra skin? Lol. It's like circumcision for the eyes. Oh boy.  I don't support it but it's not as bad as getting your nose done etc.

Oh myyyy! This comment really cracked me up! That's a nice way of putting it. Thanks so much Mahalo, you just made my day. 

I am glad he admitted it instead of denying it. Nothing against him for doing something to his face. He IS in the entertainment industry after all and he has to appear in magazines, tv, etc. So it's not just vanity that pushed him to change his look. Some artists are so good in acting but just can't make a breakthrough because of a hindrance - i.e. need enhancement of their looks.

I can't blame Push for wanting to look better. I mean, surgery is okay if the person endures it, no complications, and ends up looking better. Gotta give the person some credit for enduring the pain of surgery, and even risking facial paralysis. In our country, one of the most famous cosmetic surgeons once said, "If you're born "ugly", that's hardly your fault. but you can choose not to die "ugly"". Surgery isn't for everyone, but for those who've had something done, I can't judge them. 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Celebrities usually do not right off the bat say that they went under the knife, usually because there are leak photos of them before & after that when they could either deny or admit whether they went under the knife. I appreciate those who admit. 

Not everyone is blessed with good looks, cosmetic surgery proves that & is a tool to help whoever wants it & could endure the pain. If the procedure went well then cosmetic surgery boost up a person's confidence & if you have the confidence, you could go a long way. Cosmetic surgery could get out of hand for some people who are addicted to it. 

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Surgery or not I'm still dreaming about this guy lol was late to my meeting bc I was dreaming of traveling with Push and trying to get with him but this other chick made him hate me so I was still trying to win him over lol. Sigh seemed too real then I woke up :( this isn't my first Push dream lol. I like Weir too but I don't ever dream about Weir odd.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mahalo there is a thread for Push, can you post this news there also. If you are busy, I'll do it for you with credits.
Mahalo said:
Translated interview from Sanook: http://news.sanook.com/1821599/

Breaking news for DJ Push Puttichai after a third party released a before and after picture of him to compare how he looked before with how he looks now. Many people questioned the drastic change.

For this event, DJ Push manned up and admitted to having had work done for his eyes only. As for other features, it's because he takes better care of himself through exercising and fitness.

Someone dug up an old photo of you to reveal that you have had work done.
I saw the photo krap. Every one has had something changed about them because in this day and age, each person has to take better care of themselves, especially when you're in the entertainment industry. The more you work in this industry, the better care you have to take of yourself.

That means that you admit to having had cosmetic procedures done?
I admit that there is a change from how I was before to how I am today. However, I also took better care of myself. I didn't just rely on the doctor's knives and needles alone. 

People who observed see that your eyes are different from before.
I had changes done to my eyes krap. I had them done ever since I first entered the industry. I only had my eyes done. As for before, I was a bit chubbier because I didn't really exercised as much. Right now, there's nothing I would want to additionally change. I just want my chest to be more muscular than this.  

Other than surgery, have you had any type of injections done?
I don't krap. I do more treatments because I have a problem with acne and redness.

Are you upset?
I think it's more understandable for this generation. Out of the 10 people you see walking, I would say about 5 of them have had something done. As for those who already have good genes, they let it be.

Are you angry that someone revealed this?
I'm not angry krap. People can say whatever in this day and age. It's their personal right. 

I don't quite agree with cosmetic surgery but if it truly makes you  happy to make MINOR changes to yourself, go for it. Just don't go overboard. I applaud him for admitting it. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Back then, you really didn't have to have the looks to become successful. You can get by with talent and charisma. Presently, looks sell so I wouldn't be surprised if some people are pressured into getting things done to remain relevant. On the other hand, some people probably don't care and just want to get them done to make them feel better. Hey, it's their body. Who am I to judge? Whatever makes them happy. Just don't change too much to the point of you no longer being you. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Mahalo there is a thread for Push, can you post this news there also. If you are busy, I'll do it for you with credits.
Although this relates to Push, I didn't post it in his thread because people rarely visit those personal threads. They won't be able to find it in the future. It's gossip so I usually post them here. Plus, I don't want to have too many duplicated threads.