DJ Ano seriously injured

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, that's just f***ed up! But I still think something fishy is going on <_< How can her boss not know where the hell she went for like 2-3 weeks! Aren't you supposed to ask permission to be off or something? I think there is definitely more to this story than what they're revealing. Well, whatever the real truth is, I'm just glad that she's ok and no real evil wife actually did anything so heinous like that.

Thanks for the updated news.

sunisa

i'm glad that she is ok.and i agree that there is something fishy about it.i think she does need to ask for permission to be off.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
You know... the news of her being ok is just a rumour... just like the news saying that she was attacked... nothing is sure...

yak

sarNie Adult
uh huh fishy.. well.. like some already say.. in srok khmer, we wont really know what happen... lol.. like i said actress story.. is always the same with the husband thing.. i wonder if the was a actor.. would it be the same story as the actress..?

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
uh huh fishy.. well.. like some already say.. in srok khmer, we wont really know what happen... lol.. like i said actress story.. is always the same with the husband thing.. i wonder if the was a actor.. would it be the same story as the actress..?

I think if it was an actor, they probably would've killed him.. then justify it by saying he shouldn't be with other man's wife..
to me, i guess they idolize men more, so that they are the role models, while the female are seen to be prostitutes, that only want a high social status and would do anything for money..