Disrespectful SPICY FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Seriously Mook, this is what I call a rude comment. You can debate or argue on any points. Regardless. But you shouldn't target Tina alone in this matter. She has the right like every member to voice out her opinion in this matter. What you're doing on the other hand was bashing on her alone and the worse part you're totally out of the topic; her closing your topic? She's an admin so she got the right to close/open any thread if she think it is supposed to be that way.

Heck, that is why she's the admin and you're not.

If you think whatever she wrote was a nonsense, then .. thats your opinion. I read through her posts and I think she was just speaking out her mind. But, i have to re-state here that I do not agree with her opinion as well but you don't see me getting too emotional and just bashing people for the sake of it.

FYI, I don't know Tina that well at all. So, I'm not doing this because I'm her friend or whatever. It's because I think your comment was wrong. Plain wrong.

I'm glad you moved the topic here. thanks.

---

Actually, this is just my personal opinion. I'm glad that this thread was opened actually. It's not that I'm happy to see members fight among themselves but, at least, I can see two sides of the story. As in, last time I often hear from other members that spicy is this n that, but I never tried getting along with the members. Maybe, as some members had stated .. we need to get to know them and we shouldn't just target the whole spicy forum.

I don't need to state my stand cos I don't care whatever people say about me anyways.

But people, if you want to argue .. do it properly. Not just bashing on people as you please.

Just my 2 cents on the matter, I'm sorry if I offended anyone in any way.

Haha Ann honestly I'm not an admin of sarnworld :p I'm just a dj ^__^ and very active member

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oops. sorry for the wrong info there? :p
i got a lil annoyed with that comment, thats all.

anyways, i read ur previous comment. just dont let mook's comment get to you..
a groundless accuse is never an accuse.

who bother?

even reading at his/her comment showed his/her ignorance in the matter alone.

one should argue points like mintwix.

nolee

sarNie Adult
this topic is so entertaining, i wanna put in my two cents too. i mean, i didn't read all 6 pages for nothing right? haha.

if some of the admins from spicy forum act the way they do online; tight, rude, sarcastic not in a funny but bitchy way.. i hope i never run into them in real life. haaa.. nosa i'm just being *SARCASTIC. or am i being hypocritical? whatever. when someone tries to defend themselves w/these chicks, they always think you're assuming the wrong thing while they clearly stated something that would LEAD you to assume it. when i used to go on spicy, i barely stated my opinions coz i knew one of them would make a smart-ass remark, coz i've read PLENTYYY of comments w/them putting down a member's opinion with their sarcasm.. therefore i aint on there no more. (now i have a feeling someone's gonna ask me to find an example of that..)

where in there did she said you're a slut? aren't you just assuming it yourself?
&& it always seems as if they flip the script every chance they get. they like to use subliminal messages & say one thing but mean the other like a cheating boyfriend. & i have a feeling that Funnyz is one of the admins from there coz i THINK i remember reading some of their posts from way back when another topic bout spicy forum was created. or maybe i'm just assuming again.

i barely reply to topics like this so my bad if my i'm feeding into this by making my post sound rude.. actually, it kinda sounds like something they'd say. *sarcasm 0=)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG well said! That is maybe the reason why she did not even say something in Spice as they would of bashed her about even more. I will not take any sarcasm from any one I don't know I think its lack of respect. I hardly take it from my friends either it's just rude.
i didn't read your comment last time, so sorry but i'm in spicy forum too under an other nickname. i'm like tina, want to be neutral because i like kashie since i met her in the JLR thread and i like spicy forum too. so i beg all of you girls, sw is a peaceful place, don't make war and don't want other to take side. thanks.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
Im proving my point in what she did and bcos you closed the other one i've made another one because what you did was very rude and disrespectful. I didnt read all of what you say because it bores me and i find it pointless in what you write tina cos you type a lot of nonsense in allof your posts you post up!
dude that was totally rude.

this topic is so entertaining, i wanna put in my two cents too. i mean, i didn't read all 6 pages for nothing right? haha.

if some of the admins from spicy forum act the way they do online; tight, rude, sarcastic not in a funny but bitchy way.. i hope i never run into them in real life. haaa.. nosa i'm just being *SARCASTIC. or am i being hypocritical? whatever. when someone tries to defend themselves w/these chicks, they always think you're assuming the wrong thing while they clearly stated something that would LEAD you to assume it. when i used to go on spicy, i barely stated my opinions coz i knew one of them would make a smart-ass remark, coz i've read PLENTYYY of comments w/them putting down a member's opinion with their sarcasm.. therefore i aint on there no more. (now i have a feeling someone's gonna ask me to find an example of that..)

&& it always seems as if they flip the script every chance they get. they like to use subliminal messages & say one thing but mean the other like a cheating boyfriend. & i have a feeling that Funnyz is one of the admins from there coz i THINK i remember reading some of their posts from way back when another topic bout spicy forum was created. or maybe i'm just assuming again.

i barely reply to topics like this so my bad if my i'm feeding into this by making my post sound rude.. actually, it kinda sounds like something they'd say. *sarcasm 0=)
:) i know what you're talking about...

aznteadybear

sarNie Egg
Wow you girls are a little trouble makers aren't you? Not many people or no one at all knows me, but my name is Tim. I'm the husband of the fat girl or you guys know her as Tina. I don't like to get involved in cat fights, but this I had to voice something. I've been seeing this thread the last few nights because I am stalking my wife to see if she stays up late behind my back. Well to get straight to the point. I couldn't take when I saw this comment made towards my wife. I know that it seems like I am defending her and I am defending her. If you cast aside that I am her husband but I would clarify that it is one of the reason that I am defending her, but another alternative is that I am a member that frequents the forum often. If I learned anything in the Marines it's not to get involved with someone else's issue especially if it deals with women, but I can't hold my peace on this one. I use to be apart of sarNworld and borrowed a friends account who probably don't come on anymore his name is Lam. Ever since I knew Tina she's been a pain in the butt and she's opinionated and likes to think she's right, but I notice something she is always defending the mass. So when I saw this comment I thought it was a little fucked up excuse my language. From a guy's point of view I should just leave this to the girls to battle it out while I watch it. But this comment made me feel a little bad for the members of this forum because Tina has been a very active member on sarNworld since before I even met her. She dedicates her time into this forum she even donates money into and I allow her to because I know she loves sarNworld and the members on here. I know the money she donates isn't alot but 75 dollars can buy me lots of toilet paper and ps2 games. Anyways, even though there are other members who contribute and help out on the forum. This comment is so unjust to someone like Tina who has been around for a long time and tried her best to keep sarNworld active as a member. So what if Tina isn't around anymore? There are still many many members on sarNworld that could make it active right? Tina has over 9000 posts thats more posts than some people have since the even start of the forum. Let me ask you this how many of you have had asked Tina for help and heard her say no unless she is really unable to help? I know it sounds like I'm defending her because she's my wife, and I am I'll admit that, but no matter what goes down that comment was childish from a guy's view on the issue. I know she disagreed with you, but going back to look at her posts I saw no where where she completely called someone out and said their opinions don't matter or they are speaking nonsense. Tina isn't everyone or nor is she someone extremely important, but if you really love sarNworld then you would consider her as someone important just as you all are important members of sarNworld. Sure she disagree's with you and she defends people but does that mean you have the right to verbally insult her? I don't see her verbally insulting you so I think it's completely disrespectful that you verbally assulted her.

Tina baby if you don't like what she wrote you should just ignore her on the forum. Last I check there is a feature in InvisionPowerBoard where you could completely blank out a member's post from ever being seen by your account. You should also try to be insulting in return. That's how us guys do it because some people don't take a civilized debate a civilized way so there is no need for you to be civil with them but do remember that for ever cause there is an effect if you insult her in return she will insult you back and you know better babe then to react to hostility directly. If anyone has any comment towards my post direct them towards me don't direct them towards Tina because I came in here to post this out of my own will. I am grown up enough to make my own decisions and I hope that people can understand that.

Since I commented on that I will also comment on the main issue. I think both sides are wrong in this. As a guy if two girls fight then both sides are always equally to blame because without a cause there is no effect. The girls at the other forum should be more cautious when they make a comment but the person who started the thread should also verify before moving out or engaging. We've been taught in the military that even if the reason is stupid even if we are sure that the other person is wrong we have to make sure we tried our best to resolve everything in a manner where there will be little and if at best NO casulties at all. If we all act without verification then my wife wouldn't have anyone to hug at night because I didn't make it back from war. I think this is enough metapor for right because in truth I can't respond directly about the main issue or anything else in this thread because I haven't read entirely everything. Forgive me for my long response, but I'm very protective when it comes to my fat girl. If anyone has anything to ask, say or direct towards me then my e-mail is aznteadybear@yahoo.com.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oookie, you girls have fun in here. i know debates can get heated. i like to be more playful than heated so i guess i'm just going to say my goodbyes right here. a lot of people think i'm blowing things out of proportion, and maybe i did. we've all tried to defend ourselves and each other in various ways. it led to many things that we did and did not want. but i'll look on the bright side. it means that we are not afraid to stick up for each other.

overall, see me as walking or running away if u want. i just don't want to say anything else that will instigate more misdirected thoughts. if i made anyone feel bad, i'm truly sorry. as for people responding back to me, i understand where you're coming from. some things i said may have sounded offensive on your end, just as things sounded offensive to me over here. bottom line is, we are all cool cats and we enjoy our asian entertainment. there's no harm in that. i'm choosing to high five everyone in here. who's with me? hahahaha that line was kind of lame, but i mean it. good luck to everyone. peace, love and don't have too much fun in this thread. haha ;)

EDIT: tina, even though u are younger than me, i truly look up to you. u always to try help others...not just with lakorns, music, translations, the latest news about stars and celebrities, pics, photo shoots, or any other type of COUNTLESS indulgence, but u also try to act on civil grounds with insight and advice. i'm so sorry you got attacked in this thread. you deserve much more respect than what has been shown here. if people knew how far back you go...not just as a member with posts, but as a HUGE provider and one of the main lifelines of sarnworld, they might have not said some of things they did. it hurt me more than anything to see ur name be thrown around with so little meaning. there's not much i can do besides express my deepest empathy and sympathy...i'm sorry...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aznteddybear, I just want to add to your post. Hell yeah Tina never says no! As far as I'm concerned, she's a sweet and generous and helpful lady. She's like one of the smartest females I've ever met. I don't think this forum will be the same without her.

I don't want to start any arguments or debate or whatever, but I'm willing to defend Tina if need be. She's a great Mod/DJ/friend to this forum. And a wonderful Admin at her own forum.

So please, let's just all have a group hug.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
wow if you think what mook said was rude, then what the spicy admin said to kashie was worse or ahmm "harsh" lol honestly, i couldn't read what tina wrote either cuz it was a freakin essay lol all she kept on saying was i'm not taking sides blah, blah, blah when clearly how many times have the girl expressed her love for spicy? so end of that story.

so it is finally revealed that mai called kashie a slut. i guess i shouldn't be surprised, i mean who else would say things like those? lol if mai was only joking and innocent, then where the heck is she? don't tell me she ain't reading this topic rite now lol. she can't explain herself here my dear natty? i rest my case. y'all defend spicy all you want but there are enough voices here to show that they aren't the victims you guys are making them out to be. lol i know it is a "little" hard for spicy people to accept the truth but get over it. (lol this is what they would say)

p.s oh and the person who started and put the idea into people's head about this sw vs spicy thing is none other than natty. go read her post again and you'll see.

lady0fdarkness

^^ Yes Tina loves Spicy, but she also loves sarNworld. Nothing's wrong with loving both. Plus, I don't think she was defending neither. To me, she was more neutral on the matter and was trying to keep the peace.

Okay, I better stop posting in here, before someone jumps on me too. lol.

Bye!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
^^ Yes Tina loves Spicy, but she also loves sarNworld. Nothing's wrong with loving both. Plus, I don't think she was defending neither. To me, she was more neutral on the matter and was trying to keep the peace.

Okay, I better stop posting in here, before someone jumps on me too. lol.

Bye!
somebody get a hurt..and i think you know that somebody very well... :loool:
lmoe i miss spamming with you. gosh we need a common topic...where have you been?
hmmm lome said she's not coming back...well she get my comment? :unsure:

i'm a lilttle late but kashie i hope your feeling better. i'm sorry things got a little out of hand over there for you.
i still love you :kiss:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol @ Timmy; you're such a dork loser, but a cute one. It's ok hun you don't need to say anything or defend me because I don't need defending. Not, that I'm so good at defending myself, but I'm cool about it. I guess sometimes people will be people. It's funny how you always use military metaphors for arguments even with me lol.

Lome & P' Thook; it's all good I guess I can't really expect everyone to understand what exactly I was trying to say. For the record I never once said what they said towards Kashie was right and I don't think I need to prove that I said it was right, but to clarify things up next time something like this happens I won't get involved I guess? That's the best way to do it.

I guess people don't like my posts "long" so I guess I'll starting posting small posts and spam such as, "ok, I guess" I'm a very expressive person and I guess I can't really accept the fact that people want me to be less expressive. I've had it with this thread NOT because I can't take the criticism and insults, but because I rather be authoritative.

If I can recall properly I tried my best to defend both sides equally and I apologize if there was any slight imbalance, but as much as I enjoy visiting spicy and my membership on there it has never been more than sarNworld,

But what I don't understand is that where have I justified what Mai said to Kashie was right? If anyone could kindly point out I would be more than happy to apologize to Kashie.

lady0fdarkness

somebody get a hurt..and i think you know that somebody very well... :loool:
lmoe i miss spamming with you. gosh we need a common topic...where have you been?
hmmm lome said she's not coming back...well she get my comment? :unsure:

i'm a lilttle late but kashie i hope your feeling better. i'm sorry things got a little out of hand over there for you.
i still love you :kiss:
Sombody gonna get a hurt real bad! Somebody !

okay, I said I wouldn't come back, but here I am cause I'm nosy like that. But where have I been? lol.. where else? Fan Fiction Fever baby! That's my hangout. Oh.. I'm also at Borisud Bombut Kaen and Leh Ratree. Uhm.. I will try to finish up Mafia Tee Ruk soon. Funny, I hate comedy lakorns, but I love to laugh.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

okay, I said I wouldn't come back, but here I am cause I'm nosy like that. But where have I been? lol.. where else? Fan Fiction Fever baby! That's my hangout. Oh.. I'm also at Borisud Bombut Kaen and Leh Ratree. Uhm.. I will try to finish up Mafia Tee Ruk soon. Funny, I hate comedy lakorns, but I love to laugh.
Comedy lakorns are actually pretty good if they have a good mixture of drama and action in it Lome :p like Seu Ruk it was comedy but had a perfect proportion of Drama in it ^__-" and I had to respond to this LOL

and Yo Moh you missed my Dj session girl; You said you would be there; LOL coughs today was suppose to be the session wasn't it? LOL

lady0fdarkness

Comedy lakorns are actually pretty good if they have a good mixture of drama and action in it Lome :p like Seu Ruk it was comedy but had a perfect proportion of Drama in it ^__-" and I had to respond to this LOL

and Yo Moh you missed my Dj session girl; You said you would be there; LOL coughs today was suppose to be the session wasn't it? LOL

you had a session?? what the..? where was I? lol.. oh wait.. I spent like 3-4 hours attempting to make a fan fic poster. yeah, it was that hard for me. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok, I did not have a session I lied to scare Moh LOL cause she said she would be there last time she was in chat muahah. I should have one though but the storm in dallas is making my connection real moody so it hiccups alot and I would be buffering if I tried to go on air

Thookatha

sarNie Elites

damnit, i said i wasn't gonna come back in here either, but i'm damn nosy too! hahaha i'm telling you, LD, you're like my twin. and if i'm not off, ur quoting russell peters, right?? hahaha that guy is hella funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.