Disrespectful SPICY FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
kashie, i understand you feel hurt by the comment but like Ana said it before, it was just a joke but we don't have the same humour, so i understand your pain. but, it's not unfair to you to come here at sarnworld to say that spicy forum is unrespected. if i was you, i try to understand what they said that and to resolve the problem at spicy and not here. you said they didn't respect you, but you don't respect them when you come here to start this thread.
:rolleyes: sajenna you're not in her to shoes to knows how she feels and how hurts she was to suggest that what she did or post here is disrespectful to anyone. She does not need to post in spicy forum to vent out her anger when she can take it here where the environment is safer for her to do so. I'll bet if she were to post it at spicy her post will be bombarded with more insult and sarcasm from them.
Like someone said "they are nice when you get to know them" understand that "when you get to know them." :rolleyes: Not everyone will look pass sarcasm and hurtful insult to the point of kissing up to get to know someone if they don't allow a safe and healthy environment to do so.

My post is not meant to disrespect you or anyone of spicy members, I'm just saying how it is and how I see it. Thank you. -_-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awwh Kashie.
She probably didn't mean it in that way.
They just like teasing around.
So don't take it the wrong way. But I'm sorry that you felt that way.
I've been with Spicy for a year now so I'm used to it but the admins are really nice too just have to get to know them more. ^_^
Sorry KASHIE. I hope you feel better :( Don't take it too harsh on yourself.
& Yes, KAYLA I've been with Spicy about a year as well, And I agree.
But then again everyone has their own opinion and views of things and people so it's ok.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Sorry to hear that Kashie... I've never liked Spicy Forum that much because they're so into Aum Patcharapa and if you're not a fan, be prepared to be questioned and bashed! LOVE SARNWORLD!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
:rolleyes: sajenna you're not in her to shoes to knows how she feels and how hurts she was to suggest that what she did or post here is disrespectful to anyone. She does not need to post in spicy forum to vent out her anger when she can take it here where the environment is safer for her to do so. I'll bet if she were to post it at spicy her post will be bombarded with more insult and sarcasm from them.
Like someone said "they are nice when you get to know them" understand that "when you get to know them." :rolleyes: Not everyone will look pass sarcasm and hurtful insult to the point of kissing up to get to know someone if they don't allow a safe and healthy environment to do so.

My post is not meant to disrespect you or anyone of spicy members, I'm just saying how it is and how I see it. Thank you. -_-

OMG well said! That is maybe the reason why she did not even say something in Spice as they would of bashed her about even more. I will not take any sarcasm from any one I don't know I think its lack of respect. I hardly take it from my friends either it's just rude.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
if i was you, i try to understand what they said that and to resolve the problem at spicy and not here. you said they didn't respect you, but you don't respect them when you come here to start this thread.
if she brought it up there they're gonna jump on her even more. spicy don't solve problems they start em LOL
and u're kidding rite respect them when they've insulted her like that ? :unsure: as if they deserve to be respected.

what's good about spicy anyway? all they do is talk shit about stars whom they don't even know. how pathetic is that.

This is silly. It's called reading comprehension. If you take the quote Kashie gave us in context, the word slut is not explicitly stated, but heavily implied, and it is by no means a comment you give to a stranger as a playful tease. And to add, it's not a kind of comment that should be tolerated. Natch.
haha that's funny..like duh..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok I initially didn't want to post in this thread because I am like a middle person between Spicy and sarNworld, but after reading some of the comments I felt that I have to say something. I understand why Kashie felt offended, but I am not going to comment about that because I totally understand how kashie feels and I might have felt offended also if I read something like that, but at the same time I'm a bit older and I've heard those kind of comments thrown at me alot amongst my friends.

However, what I do what to say is that I've read many comments about, "what's good about spicy anyways" "I don't like spicy anyways." "who need spicy anyways" and so forth. Well just to be fair to the girls at spicy and myself. I am a member at spicy and have been for 2 years. I've gotten into altercations with the admins before but you just have to stand your ground and express your opinion throughly. I like many stars that the girls don't like and they bash my stars yes, but I stick to my opinion as long as I'm not hurting anyone people can say what they want as long as I'm strong about my opinions then the girls tend to respect that and move on after they realize that I am firm. In Kashie's case I understand why she couldn't accept the comment because it was strong

Ok back to what I was saying the "I don't like spicy anyways." "who need spicy anyways" Comments are totally unfair because I've been a member of spicy for quite some time now so when some people say, "spicy" then it technically means all members within the forum. Also, when you say, "admins" at spicy then it targets every admin there and there are more than one admin. So I'm sure the other admins may feel hurt when reading this post and some of the comments by other members. I know I felt hurt when I read stuff targeting, "Spicy Forum" it's like when someone says, "I never liked sarNworld because they are so this and that." Well wouldn't we all feel offended because we are all "sarNworld?"

I know that this thread is about Kashie and her venting out her feelings, but at the same time should we hurt others in the process? I know that what the particular administrator at spicy said was harsh, but at the same time we should make sure we know to respect others within spicy forum. One person is not everyone although they may be the representative everyone can speak for themselves. Just like if I were to say something to someone from another forum at sarNworld and they went over there and posted a thread and everyone said something about "sarNworld" in the post then wouldn't all of us as sarNies feel offended? I believe we would because we are sarNworld forum just as the members of spicy which happens to include me are members of spicy forum.

But, I'm sorry that you had to go through that Kashie and I hope you feel better soon about things. This post isn't entirely towards you ja, I wanted to make a point because I notice that every time something happens between spicy forum and sarNworld members tend to get carried away and say, "those girls at spicy" "spicy members" so please take note of what I wrote for future references please. It's normal for people to argue but please don't target the entire house or country. Like another good example is when we are attacked in war people tend to blame the entire country when in reality the person who attacked is the one that is wrong. Is that fair at all? The citizens of that country is not wrong at all. The United States because of a few bad decisions from our office us the citizens are also seen as "stupid" Americans by other countries. Is that fair at all? Just like how it's not fair that some of you guys posted stuff like, "Never liked Spicy Forum"

Please don't take my post to the offense or as siding with spicy because if you read clearly I'm not siding with anyone. If it appears like I am then I honestly can't help it.

And, Kashie; I hope you feel better now na ja. I'm sorry that you had to encounter something like that. I know that comment was a little strong and I completely understand why you would feel bad about it.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid

don't worry Maya Fantasy, i know you don't disrepect me or any spicy members.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ok I initially didn't want to post in this thread because I am like a middle person between Spicy and sarNworld, but after reading some of the comments I felt that I have to say something. I understand why Kashie felt offended, but I am not going to comment about that because I totally understand how kashie feels and I might have felt offended also if I read something like that, but at the same time I'm a bit older and I've heard those kind of comments thrown at me alot amongst my friends.

However, what I do what to say is that I've read many comments about, "what's good about spicy anyways" "I don't like spicy anyways." "who need spicy anyways" and so forth. Well just to be fair to the girls at spicy and myself. I am a member at spicy and have been for 2 years. I've gotten into altercations with the admins before but you just have to stand your ground and express your opinion throughly. I like many stars that the girls don't like and they bash my stars yes, but I stick to my opinion as long as I'm not hurting anyone people can say what they want as long as I'm strong about my opinions then the girls tend to respect that and move on after they realize that I am firm. In Kashie's case I understand why she couldn't accept the comment because it was strong

Ok back to what I was saying the "I don't like spicy anyways." "who need spicy anyways" Comments are totally unfair because I've been a member of spicy for quite some time now so when some people say, "spicy" then it technically means all members within the forum. Also, when you say, "admins" at spicy then it targets every admin there and there are more than one admin. So I'm sure the other admins may feel hurt when reading this post and some of the comments by other members. I know I felt hurt when I read stuff targeting, "Spicy Forum" it's like when someone says, "I never liked sarNworld because they are so this and that." Well wouldn't we all feel offended because we are all "sarNworld?"

I know that this thread is about Kashie and her venting out her feelings, but at the same time should we hurt others in the process? I know that what the particular administrator at spicy said was harsh, but at the same time we should make sure we know to respect others within spicy forum. One person is not everyone although they may be the representative everyone can speak for themselves. Just like if I were to say something to someone from another forum at sarNworld and they went over there and posted a thread and everyone said something about "sarNworld" in the post then wouldn't all of us as sarNies feel offended? I believe we would because we are sarNworld forum just as the members of spicy which happens to include me are members of spicy forum.

But, I'm sorry that you had to go through that Kashie and I hope you feel better soon about things. This post isn't entirely towards you ja, I wanted to make a point because I notice that every time something happens between spicy forum and sarNworld members tend to get carried away and say, "those girls at spicy" "spicy members" so please take note of what I wrote for future references please. It's normal for people to argue but please don't target the entire house or country. Like another good example is when we are attacked in war people tend to blame the entire country when in reality the person who attacked is the one that is wrong. Is that fair at all? The citizens of that country is not wrong at all. The United States because of a few bad decisions from our office us the citizens are also seen as "stupid" Americans by other countries. Is that fair at all? Just like how it's not fair that some of you guys posted stuff like, "Never liked Spicy Forum"

Please don't take my post to the offense or as siding with spicy because if you read clearly I'm not siding with anyone. If it appears like I am then I honestly can't help it.

And, Kashie; I hope you feel better now na ja. I'm sorry that you had to encounter something like that. I know that comment was a little strong and I completely understand why you would feel bad about it.
Wow. p'Tina that was alot of writing must have took you a long while. But I your point of view is true. I give you props!(; *sighs. Can't we all just get along for the sake of it?!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Wow. p'Tina that was alot of writing must have took you a long while. But I your point of view is true. I give you props!(; *sighs. Can't we all just get along for the sake of it?!
LOL. No, not really. Life isn't really fair. There are consequences for how you treat someone regardless of intentions. Hence the existence of misconceptions and all that is evil. LULz. Anyways, sunday afternoon for me. Beautiful day.

Carry on people.

Edit: Wait, wait. I' being too cynical. There are consequences for accurate conceptions of good intentions and all that is good too!

Okay. Tis all.

Edit thrice [:3 Silly me] : On a serious note, that's why people with a certain amount of authority need to choose their words and actions carefully and make sure that they learn from their mistakes. Apparently, many episodes of complaints from different sources and different voices of people does not look good, regardless of anyone's or any justifications.

spicy forum used to be really active, but then they tightened their restrictions and cut down on members...it wasn't necessarily that members left...

btw, can anyone visit any of the threads on spicy now? i haven't been able to go to any of the threads for a few days now, and today, i can't even log in...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The forum is offline now and restricted to selected members only at the moment. I can still log in and view all threads fine.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
kashie, i understand you feel hurt by the comment but like Ana said it before, it was just a joke but we don't have the same humour, so i understand your pain. but, it's not unfair to you to come here at sarnworld to say that spicy forum is unrespected. if i was you, i try to understand what they said that and to resolve the problem at spicy and not here. you said they didn't respect you, but you don't respect them when you come here to start this thread.
thanks Jenna for u words

but its unnecessary for me need to take the time to try
to understand and take apart the reasons why they've said
tose kind of things to me...the point is it was said..i was greatly offended
and i left the forum...the reason why i came here ia the very reason maya_fantasy
stated..i'll probably juz get attack more...

we dun have the same sense i disagree....becuz i do say tings like tat to ppl i know..not
to the point of going to bed..but tings of tat sort...but tat is only to friends..not strangers
and feel like i'm repeating myself..but if this thread means nothing else
then let it be someting to inform some particular admins to choose carefully
their words of irony or "sarcasm" and who to express it with

and yes i'm being unfair..but so are they..personally stating someting about me
wen i never said anything personal about them...heck the comment wasn't even
intended for them...never the less...i believe in showing respect to ppl who
show me respect...

no i'm fine now..juz responding to quesitons here and there

and no offense taken...but i did mention that I have to admit Spicy
offers great information / news...but with tose particular admins there
and all the unnecessary regulations...i'll rather be uninformed than insulted

i understand that they highly challenge ur stars...i'm use to that by now..
everywhere...i'm a hardcore ch.3 fan...and tat's quite a hussel on Spicy
i state my opinion on my stars..and i stand my ground even if they insult
them...but tis was crossing the line wen they said someting about me...not
the my daras...

but i will say sorrie in generalizing the Spicy Forum...but not the admin part
becuz i never spoke of the admins in general...hence i only stated "one admin" ..even my title "freaking lilo admin" <-- singular
though i guess i rather not say her/ his name becuz tis is the most respectful i can
be in tis situation....but liked i stated above...tis wasn't the first time i've felt
insulted...and it wasn't just from tis particular admin...it was from some of the others as well
but i would say tis admin in particular seem rough on me...

but i've alreadie apologize to spicy members who feels uneasy in this thread...

and thanx for sharing ur view

onahc

sarNie Elites
oh i can't stand that forum. they're so pretentious. don't let me get started with all that "you need to credit spicy when you take our information" crap. they are so hung up about it that it's ridiculous. sarnworld is the best!

oh i can't stand that forum. they're so pretentious. don't let me get started with all that "you need to credit spicy when you take our information" crap. they are so hung up about it that it's ridiculous. sarnworld is the best!
lol! :lol: i know what you mean, and i've been a spicy member for about 4 years now...even before i came to sarnworld...

natty

Chubs
Oh god, get over it. Like seriously, how can you ALLOW a stranger's comment to get you so rile up?

Plain and simple people, you don't like spicy then don't go there. It's so dang simple. And I am so so so sorry that we at spicy are not angels. We'll TRY to act more angelic next time. or not.

another thing, stop pinning sw against spicy. you guys are bringing sw down by rounding up your buddies to bash admins of another forum. yeah very friendly. try that at spicy..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Oh god, get over it. Like seriously, how can you ALLOW a stranger's comment to get you so rile up?

Plain and simple people, you don't like spicy then don't go there. It's so dang simple. And I am so so so sorry that we at spicy are not angels. We'll TRY to act more angelic next time. or not.

another thing, stop pinning sw against spicy. you guys are bringing sw down by rounding up your buddies to bash admins of another forum. yeah very friendly. try that at spicy..
I mean no offence. I don't feel like replying in this thread anymore, but I just couldn't stand it anymore after reading this comment.
do you know that even in the internet, where STRANGER say insulting words/do inappropriate act to hurt another STRANGER in the other side of the computer r called cyberbullies?

So like duh .. of course some ppl might get hurt over it. common sense.

I do agree on the second part though, if sarnies dont like it .. dont bother logging into spicy. but then again, this is SW and under the shoutout area, members can post w.e they want/feel based on the appropriate rules given here.

So, it's plain and simple people, if you don't like listening to the members here bashing on spicy .. don't go into this thread. We're sorry too that we're not angels as well. But still, we'll try our very best to act more angelic and of course we'll try to respect spicy members eventhough they disrespect us in the first place.

Thats all from me. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Plain and simple to u too natty I dont even go to spicy I dont see the point.. I am not goin' to somewhere were I get treated like shit fo no god damn reason. Why should a stranger even be such an ass like that in the first place?! Makes them look like a fool... No one is bringing anything down at all if no one likes it here im sure they are not going to be dumb enough to come back or they will look the dumb ass... Oh natty wants a bare little play ground fight like they do in high school HAHA i think some of us have passed that stage! So come on whats ur beef blud? allow the 411 to go to spicy its just biggin it up now.

Seriously though no one is going to take shit from any one thats the points there are many arguments too this and tellin us wat to do any somthin... its grim behavior happenin at spicy gotta hype down some! init! just give some air!

SKEEN

I mean no offence. I don't feel like replying in this thread anymore, but I just couldn't stand it after reading this comment.
do you know that even in the internet, where STRANGER say insulting words/do inappropriate act to hurt another STRANGER in the other side of the computer r called cyberbullies?

So like duh .. of course some ppl might get hurt over it. common sense.

I do agree on the second part though, if sarnies dont like it .. dont bother logging into spicy. but then again, this is SW and under the shoutout area, members can post w.e they want/feel based on the appropriate rules given here.

So, it's plain and simple people, if you don't like listening to the members here bashing on spicy .. don't go into this thread. We're sorry too that we're not angels as well. But still, we'll try our very best to act more angelic and of course we'll try to respect spicy members eventhough they disrespect us in the first place.

Thats all from me. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

AGREEEED!!!!!!!!! to da max

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw natty not all people can take those kind of comments lightly. erm at first i wasn't gon post either but i read a lot of negative comments toward spicy. yah said they're biased but erybody's biased to some extent. it's ok if u don't like their opinions but for real they won't bash u for no reason and they won't bash u if u don't like da same people as they do. i aint in love w/ oil and aum and i don't get bashed. i know whoever don't like spicy will probably just ignore my post or could care less but i just wanted clear dat cause really they aint out to get people like dat.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
YO yo, ya'll kids need to calm down. make sex, not war. hahaha plus, natty's my lova. she's expressing herself just as fairly as the rest of ya'll. threats unnecessary, aiight? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.