disgusting hmong people

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
yea i heard that this one hmong ladie was cursed cuz she was cheating on her hubby's bak and she and this one guy got stuck together after having sex..gross!! that's just sad!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i heard that it happened once in laos too..

the husband went off to war.. then his wife had an affair.. he came back and left a curse.. then went back again...

he did something with them motar and pestel... thinging.. the stick and bowl to bang smash pepper.. the thing you used to make papaya inside...

he hid it.. then when his wife was getting laid.. they got stuck..

and i'm assuming its happened again...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I KNOW HUH!!! HECKA NASTY.. HOW CAN IT HAPPENED? SO WEIRD & GROSS.. LOL..

I DO FEEL SORRY BUT NOT REALLIE.. TOO BAD..TOO SAD.. SHOULDN'T BE CHEATING ON UR HUSBAND.. :)

THIS IS what i heard... The husband was assuming his wife was cheating.. so he went to do.. "koe-kong" whatever it is.. so if she(the wife) cheats on him.. than something bad WAS TO happen.. so there u go.. "SOMETHING REALLY BAD, HAPPENED"

I'M HAPPY THAT IT HAPPENED,SO THESE FREAKIN OLD ASS HMONG PEEPS WOULD STOP CHEATING/KILLING EACHOTHER..

calla

sarNie Adult
well, we never know what is really happened.....i guess someone out there must know something. so i hope the truth will come out sooner or later.

now i was thinking like.......what if its just all rumors. lolz

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
this will go to show others that its not right to cheat behind their partners back.. sometimes no matter what race it is, people are doing it behind their partners back... maybe this will show others and scared them so they wont do it with other that is not their spouse...

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
LOL ...I heard about this from my mom. All I have to say is serves them right!!!

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
how come this kind of thing only happens if the woman is married and she cheated with another man. but if the man is married and cheated with another woman, let's say not married, then nothing seems to happen.

seems to me like married women will get some kind of punishment if they cheat.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
how come this kind of thing only happens if the woman is married and she cheated with another man. but if the man is married and cheated with another woman, let's say not married, then nothing seems to happen.

seems to me like married women will get some kind of punishment if they cheat.
What do you mean nothing happens when the guy cheats.. the guy got stucked too right.. so he got punished! lol

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
yes he got punished because the woman is married. he had sex with someone else's wife. i meant if she's not married but he is married. there are a lot of married men out there go out and have sex with younger single women, etc... other than getting aids, maybe that's their punishment, but that's normal ....

kazee

i know they deserve it and also.. married men don't get punished because some of their wives don't do shit! that's what! The wives become helpless women who can't even curse her own husband or confront him, they're just stupid sometimes... on the other hand, the husbands always, always, always curse their wives or they do something about it instead of standing around and being helpless... that's the difference b/t them.. i think us hmong girls should change how we do things sometimes..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Did they published this incident in the newspaper in WIsconsin????? What city did this happened? Just curious....

val

sarNie Adult
I'm not really sure but heard that it happen in St. Paul, MN. My sister and i tried to find this on the news on the net but find no result.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not really sure but heard that it happen in St. Paul, MN. My sister and i tried to find this on the news on the net but find no result.
lol.. yeah, i was trying to find the news on this too but i can't find it.. :(

suesan

sarNie Egg
Yeah, i heard about that too. I think they deserve it you know. I haerd that the husband went to Laos and pay this old to curse his wife and he is still in thailand. everybody were waiting for the husband to come back to take back his word but since the couple have stuck for so long, the guy pee on her so she didn't make it. she died after her stomach got really big from the guy's urine. They say that the guy is going to die too because this thing already all rotten. The husband's wife was on his side to support him but he is in credical condition and he couldn't even talk to his wife. this is just what i've heard, i may be wrong. i think they both should die togehter cuase that's what they want anyways.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
hmm.. who knows, maybe because her husband or his wife didn't love them enough so it happened.
like they say, yog yus txawj coj yus tus pom niam/ txiv, tej nos yeem tsis muaj...

sina

sarNie Egg
yep... it's true... but it's too embrassing that's why no article can be found plus it's like a mystery to the american people. The couple did die though because the surgery wasn't a sucess.

slee00

sarNie Adult
yep... it's true... but it's too embrassing that's why no article can be found plus it's like a mystery to the american people. The couple did die though because the surgery wasn't a sucess.

OK Here is what The Hmongtoday found out about this story!

LET'S BURY THE RUMORS!
By Wameng Moua

Published Friday, September 29, 2006

Even today in the age of technology and lightning fast communication, rumors (even ridiculous ones) can keep the edge of truth. What’s even more amazing is how far and how believable rumors can spread in the Hmong community.

By now everybody knows what I’m talking about, but let me just bring it up one last time.

Over the last few weeks, a story went around that a husband had caught his wife in bed with another man. Supposedly, the husband had cast a Hmong voo-doo spell, fusing the two together while they were still *uhh, hum…* into each other.

The story then goes that the two were inseparable, even after being admitted into the emergency room at Regions Hospital in St. Paul. Well, apparently because the doctors were not able to separate them, the woman eventually dies.

OK, chuckle now if you hadn’t heard the story before, but our office—as well as the offices at Hmong-Minnesota Radio were bombarded with enquiries about the truthfulness of this story. And I’m not just talking about the old man with no education calling for verification. We got calls from schools, grocery stores and even a doctor’s office.

Had I just heard the rumor from my father, I would have just laughed him off, but because so many people called, some swearing the truthfulness of this story, I just had to investigate.

First I called Regions Hospital. It was embarrassing having to explain that story to the public affairs department over there, but from the way she laughed over the phone, I could tell she hadn’t heard of such a thing at her hospital.

Then, because many of those callers swore they also heard the story on Hmong radio, I called the station and found out from them personally that they had NEVER broadcast the story.

When the story eventually included people reading about that incident in Hmong Today, I knew for sure the story was simply an urban folktale.

Until I can get some names (which throughout the spreading of this story has yet to be revealed) and some contact information, I will have to just say: THIS STORY IS NOT VERIFIABLE and most likely, not true. There, please spread the word.

- Wameng Moua (Editor-in-Chief)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
huh? strange... i heard the lady died.. but the man survived cause he pee in her and she got infected & died..

and something about the man is a lawyer & the lady is not full blooded hmong but Thai.. she was adopted by a hmong family or something like that... strange.. i also heard... the lady's funeral was only two hours long since people are looking for the husband right now.. something about he's in laos right now.. also, whoever people buried her.. the lady in a animal cementery.. fawk, did i misspell that word.. yeah.. something like that.. i don't know.. freakin' rumors!!!!