Dirty jokes/Funny rhymes

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
Another Joke: A dumb blond Joke..

You have a Mexican man, an Italian man and a White man who all work at a construction site and are having lunch together as usual on top of the building site, which is very high. Every single day all 3 men complain about their lunch and how much they hate what they have to eat for lunch. And so:

The Mexican man says, "Oh man...it's burritos again. I hate burritos! Why does my wife always makes burritos for me." He was so distressed that he decided that he wanted to die. And so, he jumps of the building and dies instantly. And so the funeral arrives and friends and families help console the wife to make her feel better and she said, "if I'd known that he hates burritos I would never have made them for him." and she continues to cries.

Days passes and this time it's the Italian man who complains about his lunch. "I hate spaghetti, why does my wife always make me spaghetti for lunch." And so he too jumped off the building and dies instantly. The funeral arrives and the Italian wife says "If I'd known he hates spaghetti, I would not have made them for him" and she cries.

And so, the last man was the White man. He also continues to complain about his lunch. "I hate baloney sandwiches !!!" He was also very distressed and jumps of the building and dies...

Funeral arrives and all the three wives who are now widows are grieving and talking to one another. The white man's wife says to her friends " But I don't get it, he makes his own sandwich everyday" and the other two wives looked stunned.

that's it...hope you enjoyed the joke

i dont understand, can someone plz explain this?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ the men jumped off the building cause their wives keep making them the same lunch everyday, but in the end....... we found out that the white guy makes his own lunch, he jumped off the building eventhough he's the one that made those sandwiches. He's a dumb blond.

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
^^ the men jumped off the building cause their wives keep making them the same lunch everyday, but in the end....... we found out that the white guy makes his own lunch, he jumped off the building eventhough he's the one that made those sandwiches. He's a dumb blond.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahah
i get it now

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
NUSERY TEACHER:who do you think will go to heaven, your mom or your dad?

KID:i think it's my mom. I heard her last night shouting. "OH GOD! OOH,GOD! I"M COMINGG! AHHH!"

ahahaa...donna good one lol!

Another Joke: A dumb blond Joke..

You have a Mexican man, an Italian man and a White man who all work at a construction site and are having lunch together as usual on top of the building site, which is very high. Every single day all 3 men complain about their lunch and how much they hate what they have to eat for lunch. And so:

The Mexican man says, "Oh man...it's burritos again. I hate burritos! Why does my wife always makes burritos for me." He was so distressed that he decided that he wanted to die. And so, he jumps of the building and dies instantly. And so the funeral arrives and friends and families help console the wife to make her feel better and she said, "if I'd known that he hates burritos I would never have made them for him." and she continues to cries.

Days passes and this time it's the Italian man who complains about his lunch. "I hate spaghetti, why does my wife always make me spaghetti for lunch." And so he too jumped off the building and dies instantly. The funeral arrives and the Italian wife says "If I'd known he hates spaghetti, I would not have made them for him" and she cries.

And so, the last man was the White man. He also continues to complain about his lunch. "I hate baloney sandwiches !!!" He was also very distressed and jumps of the building and dies...

Funeral arrives and all the three wives who are now widows are grieving and talking to one another. The white man's wife says to her friends " But I don't get it, he makes his own sandwich everyday" and the other two wives looked stunned.

that's it...hope you enjoyed the joke
ahaha...tats a classic!

Two old ladies were outside their nursing home, having a smoke, when it started to rain. One of the ladies pulled out a condom, cut off the end and put it over her cigarette, and continued smoking.

Lady 1: What’s that?
Lady 2: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn’t get wet.
Lady 1: Where did you get it?
Lady 2: You can get them at any drugstore.

The next day, Lady 1 hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.

The guy, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely she is, after all, over 80 years of age, but very delicately asks what brand she prefers.

Lady 1: Doesn’t matter son, as long as it fits a Camel.

lol i didnt write this ( camel is a type of cigarette if no ones knows )
lol..i noe the CAMEL brand..omg..poor pharmacist LOL...i wonder what is he imagining when d lady asked him :loool:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hey i gt another one here .. not dirty but well kinda funny =D

Dear Husband:

I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you for good. I've been a good woman to you for seven years and I have nothing to show for it. These last two weeks have been hell.

Your boss called to tell me that you had quit your job today and that was the last straw. Last week, you came home and didn't notice that I had gotten my hair and nails done, cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new negligee. You came home and ate in two minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching the game.

You don't tell me you love me anymore, you don't touch me or any thing. Either you're cheating or you don't love me anymore, whatever the case is, I'm gone.

P.S. If you're trying to find me, don't. Your BROTHER and I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!

Your EX-Wife

---

Dear Ex-Wife

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true that you and I have been married for seven years, although a good woman is a far cry from what you've been. I watch sports so much to try to drown out your constant nagging. Too bad that doesn't work.

I did notice when you cut off all of your hair last week, the first thing that came to mind was "You look just like a man!" My mother raised me to not say anything if you can't say anything nice. When you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY BROTHER, because I stopped eating pork seven years ago.

I went to sleep on you when you had on that new negligee because the price tag was still on it. I prayed that it was a coincidence that my brother had just borrowed fifty dollars from me that morning and your negligee was $49.99. After all of this, I still loved you and felt that we could work it out.

So when I discovered that I had hit the lotto for ten million dollars, I quit my job and bought us two tickets to Jamaica. But when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason I guess. I hope you have the filling life you always wanted. My lawyer said with your letter that you wrote, you won't get a dime from me. So take care.

P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this but Carl, my brother was born Carla. I hope that's not a problem.

Signed Rich As Hell and Free!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
HAHA cutefuzzy that's effing great! Serves the ex-wife well lol!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha i noe..serve her right lol..u can call me An btw ;)

here's more .. i juz like having a good laugh .. it amuses me :p

---

A Womans Prayer

Dear Lord,

I pray for:
Wisdom, To understand a man.
Love, To forgive him and;
Patience, For his moods.
Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength
I'll just beat him to death

---

LMAO..idk why i laughed at this one but its hilarious

shachibasha

psychotic
heres one that i found hehe...credit to lotsofjokes.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to fuck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"

He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

shachibasha

psychotic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How are women and tornadoes alike?

They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

One morning a woman was walking out of her front door, when she notices a strange little man at the bottom of her garden.

"You're a goblin," she says, "I caught you and you owe me three wishes!". So the goblin replies "OK, you caught me fair and square, what's your first wish?". The woman stops and thinks for a second, "I want a huge mansion to live in.", goblins replies "OK, you've got it.". Woman again thinks it over, "My second wish is a Mercedes." "OK, you've got that too." "My last wish is a million dollars!". The goblin then says "OK, you've got it. But to make your wishes come true you have to have sex all night with me." "OK then, if that's what it takes..."

Next morning the little man wakes the woman up.

"Tell me," says the man, "how old are you?" "I'm 27", she replies

"Fuck me", says the man, "27 and you still believe in goblins"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i thought this was funny so i wanted to share

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
haha nice post...heres my next one..lol

---

There was a widow and widower living next to each other. They had been neighbors for over 30 years, but each had lost their spouse. Over a number of weeks, they had become close.

One day, the man asked the woman if she enjoyed fishing. Yes, she replied, she used to enjoy fishing with her late husband. The man agreed to pick her up the next morning.

They went down to the river at 6 a.m. and began fishing. After a while, the man began to move the boat upstream. They came to a fork in the river and the man asked the woman "Up or down," being nice, he wanted to let her decide.

The woman looked around, promptly took off all her clothes and jumped the man. They had passionate sex. After a while, they redressed and resumed fishing.

Later in the day, they came to another fork in the river. Again, the man asked "Up or down" and once again, the woman stripped and another round of passionate sex commenced.

That evening, upon arriving home, the man asked the woman if she would like to go fishing again tomorrow. The woman agreed and at 6 the next morning, they got to the river.

"Up or Down" the hopeful man asked.

"Down" the woman replied.

A little surprised, the man headed that way. After a morning of fishing, they got to another fork. "Up or Down" the man asked.

"Up" the woman said.

"Wait a minute," the man said. "Yesterday, when I asked that question, you took all your clothes off and we had passionate sex, what’s going on?"

"Well," the woman replied, "yesterday, I forgot my hearing aid and I thought you said ’Fuck or Drown!’

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
that's so funny!!! :loool:

here's one...

One Christmas Eve, Santa Claus comes down the chimney and is startled by a beautiful 19 year old blonde. She said "Santa, will you stay with me?", Santa replied, "Ho Ho Ho gotta go, gotta go, gotta deliver these toys to good girls and boys."

So she took off her night gown, wearing only a bra and panties, she asked "Santa, now will you stay with me?"

"Ho Ho Ho gotta go, gotta go, gotta deliver these toys to gook girls and boys."

She takes off everything and says "Santa, now will you stay with me?"

Santa replies "Gotta stay, gotta stay, can't get up the chimney with my dick this way!"

------------------
naughty santa! :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
another one...

This little girl walks over to her grandmother and asks "Granny, can you show me a magic trick?" "No dear, but I think your grand father knows one." So the little girl walks over to her grandpa and asks "Grandpa, granny says you know some magic tricks, could you show me one?" The grand father looks at her, "Sure, just hop on my lap!" So the little girl jumps on his lap. "Now, can you feel a finger poking up your ass?" asks the grandpa, "Yeah" replies the girl "Well look, no hands!"

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
The Seven Most Important Men in a Woman's Life

1. The Doctor - who tells her to "take off all her clothes."

2. The Dentist - who tells her to "open wide."

3. The Milkman - who asks her "do you want it in the front or the back?"

4. The Hairdresser - who asks her "do you want it teased or blown?"

5. The Interior Designer - who assures her "once it's inside, you'll LOVE it!"

6. The Banker - who insists to her "if you take it out too soon, you'll lose interest!"

7. The Primal Hunter - who always goes deep into the bush, always shoots twice, always eats what he shoots, but keeps telling her "Keep quiet and lie still!"

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol:

I got one!

If your left leg is thanksgiving & your right leg is Christmas, can i visit you between holidays???

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i'll start :p

Superman and Spiderman are standing at a Bar, Superman is looking a bit down.

- What's the matter? asks Spiderman.

- Well to tell you the truth, I haven't had "IT" for months and it's really getting to me comes the reply.

- Its funny you should say that, on the way here I was swinging past Wonder Womans apartment and she was lying on her bed in the altogether with her legs akimbo says Spiderman with a grin..

- What do you mean? asks Superman

- Well with your powers you could dive in, do the business and be out before she knows what hit her Spiderman replies

- Ok I'll do it.....

Off he goes to Wonder Womans apartment and sure enough shes still lying on her bed as if waiting for something!! He shoots through the window, straight in, does the job and flys straight back to the Bar.

- Bloody hell says Wonder Woman, What the hell was that?

- I don't know - but my arse is in pieces replied the Invisible Man...
this is just a copy of the joke the guy used in the hollow man movie jsut this time it includes spider man as an opener

another one...

This little girl walks over to her grandmother and asks "Granny, can you show me a magic trick?" "No dear, but I think your grand father knows one." So the little girl walks over to her grandpa and asks "Grandpa, granny says you know some magic tricks, could you show me one?" The grand father looks at her, "Sure, just hop on my lap!" So the little girl jumps on his lap. "Now, can you feel a finger poking up your ass?" asks the grandpa, "Yeah" replies the girl "Well look, no hands!"
that's horrible! :D

transcend89

sarNie Adult
another one...

oh that's gross ewwwwwwww.....that's disgusting sorry i find that very offense