DIR EN GREY

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
dir en grey are in the US!!!! i'm going to their LA concert!!! is anyone in here going, too???

i'm sooo excited!!!!! :w000t:

neena

sarNie Adult
:w000t: OMG!!! you are so freakin' lucky!!! i live in MN so there is no way i can go. besides, my parents won't allow it. I love Dir en Grey. i've seem some of their concerts, they know how to entertain their fans! i'm kinda surprised that they're holding a concert in the U.S. they don't seem to be interested in the western audience.

Nameless

N i n j a
That's good that they're goin' to LA. Unfortunately, I'm all the way up across the border. and broke as hell.

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
aw.... how sad... cuase i have an extra ticket here... i'd give it out... but you'll have to find your own way there... *sighs*... this is sad...

oh, neena!!! poor thing... i'll go get lots of pictures to share, k!!! ^-^

neena

sarNie Adult
^^^ thank you!!! pictures of diru will be great!!! you have an extra ticket!!!! (screams!) i wish i live in L.A. I hope you have fun when you go and remember to tell me all about it!!!

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
oh... sadly, they requested for us not to bring cameras... so everyone put their cameras away... to show how much respect we have for them... so we didn't get any pictures at all... but the concert was great!!!!! i got posters and t-shirts and broke my heels and got free stickers!!!! sooo great and fun!!!!! there's sooo much to tell... haha... i had so much fun!!! and dir en grey are sooo adorable!!!!! they look even better than on tv... GAH!!!!!! *rapes*

neena

sarNie Adult
(GASP!) Really? too bad!! i wanted to see pictures!!! it already happened? that's faster then i thought. was there a big crowd? was it diverse with a mixture of white ppl, asians, etc.?

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
aw... yes... too bad... so sad... but i got the memories... hehe... anyways, yeah! the line was really long.... like bout 3 blocks or so long... dat's including a 3-4 person on one lane, if you get wat i'm sayin... and yeah, it was really diverse... there were a lot of white peeps and asains... and there were black folks, too.... really nice mixture of races. i know dir en grey were happy with the outcome... the camera men came around passed the line like... 3 or 4 times, since i got there... i dunno how many times they came in all... but it was really neat!
i felt all the fans were great and showed a tremendous amount of respect to dir en grey cause wen the guys came round and said dir en grey requested for us not to take pix and have big bags, as well as chains and high spikes..., everyone ran back to their car and put all those things away, even the spikes came down... hehe... pretty kewl... although we didn't get any pix, i was glad that everyone showed how much they respect the band's decision and that dir en grey's happiness was most important...
hm... there's more to it... but i'll wait... this is too much already.... &-^

my friend got to their concert on france , they were allowed to take picture after the concert (lucky them), well i havent been any jrock concert , i was gonna go to miyavi and Kozi but it was hell i live in Canada and no concert was in Canada...at the very least Chicago was my destination for Miyavi's...but...oh well :(

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
aw!!! dat sucks real bad!...

but dir en grey's to be back later this summer... touring more cities... maybe you can come to one... they're listed to come to detroit ... which i think mite be the only closest one to chicago... i just hope they come so i won't have to fly so far to see them again!... hehe... and hopefully they'll let us take pictures...

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
oh!...

they're coming back! and i'm going to their concert at my hometown!... i already got tickets!... yapee!!!! ^_^....

sooo excited!... so, who else is goin... at anywhere?....

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!! JUST FOUND OUT...LIKE TWO OR THREE DAYS AGO.

DIR EN GREY TOURING AGAIN IN THE U.S.!! AND THEY'RE COMING TO MY STATE!!!! MINNESOTA!! YAY!! I WAS JUMPING FOR JOY!!

SO...TICKETS ON SALE NEX WEEK!

FEB. 14 (VALENTINE'S DAY) OMG THATS SUPER SWEET!

neena

sarNie Adult
i went to their concert on valentine's day and i had the time of my life. i never knew i was THAT loud. i'm a pretty reserved person. anyways, i caught a pick kaoru threw...was front roll, right nex to kaoru and toshiya. AND i got to touch toshiya's hands...at the end when they were leaving...then the huge stereo slammed on my toe...OUCH!

meiko

sarNie Egg
this is old news but i also attended their concert too but in MN. it was fun but tiring!
i agree the line was long...it was during the cold season here so it was bad.
had a great time! they do look better live than on videos. kyo cut himself and he bled..but other than that the show was hot!
i dislike the venue though.

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
dispite the many times they've came touring the US already after their first time, i'm still excited they're coming back in november... i already got my tickets reserved... which really screwed up my bills for the time being...but i'll work it out somehow... hehe...

so, anyone else going to see them this november?

i think they're gonna play the new songs in their new album and maybe a few from one or two of their older albums, too... *shrugs*... i hope they really do it... i'm excited!... hehe... ^_*