Din Neua Tong(PJJ)

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
yeah he is cute in here but I thought that he should of had his pants loose life lift
because lift's pants are tight but they aren't too tight.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
They should've let Oil and Bua sing the theme together, something cute and funny...the theme song doesn't go with the lakorn, well, the music anyways, it's not upbeat enough for a comedy like this...

They make the cutest pair.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I didn't know either ceci...until I went on Youtube and it was already uploaded.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i will watch it and come back to comment. let's hope, i don't complain :p
The behind the scene prior to the airing looks funny and cute. so yup. let's hope the lakorn itself won't disappoint me :p

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
is this manee mookda singing the opening song? or is it Bua? hahhaha im watching it right now, so excited!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^the ending song is by Bua...Man, there have been some funny scenes...my favorite for this episode was when Oil was telling Bua to not be afraid of those men, that he'd "take care of them" for her, then practically runs in his car and drives off so quickly...

I don't know much about this lakorn, we didn't get any kind of storyline, but I hope it's not like, the mom leaving her daughter behind to be all happy and wealthy with another family...it just seems like it...Aww...I loved Kawee's friend in SB, but she's such a brat here.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i didn't know this drama had already aired...
does anyone know if it's going to be subbed or not...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL oh man dats da first person i heard dat say he look good in da tight pants. eww tight pants ew. damn whatever thread i go in deres somethin bout tight pants LOL gosh dem guys should stop wearing dem. i like lift better in dis lakorn lol HE IS SO CUTE oil is weird in here lol but funny sometimes

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Haha Oil is so weird in here :lol: Lift is looking good too ^_^ For some reason i have a feeling that Duang (The mother's other daughter) is the daughter of the servant lady...

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
haha what's wrong with guys with tight pants unless its not too tight on them!!!...lols
yup i like guys with tight pant but not too tight!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Haha Oil is so weird in here :lol: Lift is looking good too ^_^ For some reason i have a feeling that Duang (The mother's other daughter) is the daughter of the servant lady...

I love that Oil is back to his goofy self, and so glad Lift is not playing a jerk, he's a nice good guy...Sonkram kind of reminds me of Oil's playboy character in Khun Chai Jom Yoong...and I have that same feeling about Duang, except that maybe the servant switched her daughter with the rich lady's daughter...I wanna know what the secret is between Duang's mother (possibly Mukom's mother) and Mukom's grandma...it doesn't seem like they could be mother and daughter, but they didn't let the lady flashback to having her mom make her marry someone she didn't love, for no reason...and the way she acts with Duang, she keeps saying "my only daughter" stuff, so even if Mukom is her daughter, she doesn't know that she is...there goes my abandonment theory. I like Mukom, she's cute and feisty and can stand up for herself, she doesn't need a man, we know Oil can't protect her...I'm glad they showed that flashback of him being stabbed, that explains the fear he has with getting into confrontations...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahaha! there is nothing wrong with oil's tight pants =)
anyways.
OIL IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT! STILL AS HOT AS HE WAS 5 YEARS AGO! AHHHHH! :wub:
making me not wanna go to his concert on the 15th! ;[ cause i wouldn't be able to control myself! AHAHHA!
i love oils character. but not when hes talking crap to bua about being a mae kaa som tum!
making me not wanna go to his concert on the 15th! ;[
the story line isn't really interesting. but i'm watching this for OIL! and lift looks pretty good in this lakon =)