Din Neua Tong(PJJ)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
they look cute together...

I know, right? They both have that baby face...now I have found the P'ek that's suitable for Bua...and it's my Oil...I even like them better together than her and Aum, and I haven't even seen this yet. I love Oil in goofy roles, and this is the lakorn I've been waiting to see. Too many dramas, too many bad lakorns he's made...I really want to see this already.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
cute cover.. teehee.. i saw some behind the scenes for these n .. i cant wait to watch it.. kekeke..

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
They look really cute and the lakorn seems like it'll be a funny one. Bua is so adorable with her dimples.

max

sarNie Elites
I did not want to see this lakorn at first, but after looking at those pictures, it looks like it could be a pretty funny lakorn. Hehehe. Oil looks so so so so so good in this lakorn! Ugh! Gosh. Haha. I will definitely check it out when it comes out. Also, I hope that it has a good soundtrack... considering that it is PJJ : )

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Man Oil is looking hotter and hotter can't believe he 30 he jus getting younger as he ages. This lakorn might be funny can't wait