Din Nam Lom Fai(Metha Mahaniyom)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh darn........ not jaja?? shucks i like her, she's cute.... Ja Jittapa is cute too but darn, she makes me go cross eyed with her....lol okay sorry that's mean i know.... gawly the title sounds weird, lol i dont mind seeing chakrit in a boran kinda lakorn.. lmfao!!!

well if anyone has a pic's of Ja Jittapa for the other's to show, please show please??
shes Ja

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol no it not a boran lakonr i don'nt want to seee Chakrit in sarong & bun on his head .

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
lol i was thinking too.. is it a boran lakorn.. but yea Ja is ok.. i cant picture her with Chakrit though.. i love chakrit, his acting is so good..

dhan9

sarNie Adult
yeah i'm so happy that chakrit is having more lakorns coming out, cause now i'm bored and is waiting to see his new lakorns, actually i'm going back to see his good old previous lokorns, the with noon, kob, Aump, Vicky, Bee, Angie etc.........

I was hoping to see him with Anne though cuz i don't like this Ja either, i mean she's not n'ek material to me, but anyway i'm going to see it as long as my chakrit is in there, at least to see his amazing acting and his new sexy look.

Oh by the way if it is a boran lakorn, i think it'll be good because the last one Reun Ruk Reun Tard (hope i spell it right) with Joy. S. , he actually looked very good, even my aunts and sisters said that he looked so much better than some of his other lakorns. So hopefully, this one will not dissapoint me, anyway he never disappointed me though.

nolee

sarNie Adult
Chakrit with Ja?! are you serious.. Chakrits acting is SOOO good and her skills are on a wayyy lower level.. actually it kinda sucks lol. She suits someone like Nat from Mae Krua Kon Mai or something NOT Chakrit. Maybe I'm praising him too much but he needs someone like Anne or Aom P. & Yes I agree, she does make me go cross-eyed with her lol

thuy

sarNie Egg
Maybe they let Chakrit plays with new nang eks to make them popular. He is so talented and SEXY! I love his lakorns and he has so much chemistry with his nang eks!

By the way, if this is a boran lakorn, I would be a bit disappointed. You cannot get to see him in sexy clothes or his chest :p

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
it would be quit funny if its a boran lakron sort of cause i can't picture charkit in a suit like rome or other pra'ek in boran lakron..

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
it would be quit funny if its a boran lakron sort of cause i can't picture charkit in a suit like rome or other pra'ek in boran lakron..

i can't either but hey his other lakorn he is dressing up as a women.. haha so who knows.. anything can happen... haha I agree with wat someone said, Chakrit's acting is so good while Ja's is ok .. hehe more of chakrit!! yay! ^_^

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Shoot i don't mind it being a Boran lakorn..i love Boran lakorns...lolz...maybe it's the sequal to Din Nam Lom Fai...The kids all died and reborned in the modern time...hahahaha...that would be funny.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
uhhhhhh...that suck!!! i thought it was JaJa too but i guess not. i was like wow she with Chakrit goodness i cant wait to see this pair. u think thay could replace this Ja chick with Fang??? i really want to see Fang as the lead with Chakrit.

tinah

sarNie Coma
chatchai has confirm the cast and its still chakrit, ja and mawin. au thanakorn is also in here as well. wheres all the girls at lol

goodie, i like au in the action role. but yeh, anonymous should be uploading the clip

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Pai just told me Joy Rinalee will also be in this lakorn?? any comments anyone?

as for me i love them 2gether soo much so sad they didn't make it but it'll be nice to see them 2gether again...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^omg, are u serious? joy/chackrit in the same lakorn? wow, thats gonna be weird but i want her to be n'ek though. dont tell me shes the n'rai again

i hope au gets with joy then

neena

sarNie Adult
holy...joy r in the same lakorn as chakrit...i thought i would never see that again. its weird to watch them together knowing they use to be an item...and ended bad...i wonder how this would turn out...i bet they'll cast her a n'rai...she's getting famous playing one...i think according to JLR. ahaha...i love joy though...she's a funny gal. :lol: not into chakrit much but i have to admit...he's probably one of the best lakorn actors...i prefer him with older actresses, new ones just make him look too old.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ive always wanted them to starr in the same lakorn again and now its actually gonna happen. i wish she would play both the n'rai and n'ek just like how benz switch her roles around. but i guess she might be n'rai perminately now

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it's weird to see Joy and Chakrit in a la korn together again. when they use to date. Joy doesn't play as nang rai in here. she play as a good person. but i don't know if they will get pair up though. i read the news from khaosod.