Dilwale‬ 2015

cecilia

Staff member
I finally watched it today and love it .. It's so much more BEAUTIFUL on big screen! I don't necessary like everything about the plot but I love the setting.  The sceneries was so breathtakingly beautiful. Also, despite how old SRK is .. I still adore him <3 I look forward to this being released on film so that I can obtain a copy immediately to watch again.

mia07

Introvert
SRK and Kajol came to promote their film on Bigg Boss hosted by Salman (earlier Varun and Kriti promoted first) and it was so awesome just to see them three interacting.. It was like reliving KKHH days again. SRK and Salman were so funny and their bromance was just something else.

They played a few games here and there. They played this one game where they had to lip read. Kajol went first and had to guess what Salman said. Salman said "Moochay Baraogay" (Will you grow your mustache?) in which Kajol thought he said "Bullsh*t" lol.. It was a really entertaining episode.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
SRK and Kajol came to promote their film on Bigg Boss hosted by Salman (earlier Varun and Kriti promoted first) and it was so awesome just to see them three interacting.. It was like reliving KKHH days again. SRK and Salman were so funny and their bromance was just something else.

They played a few games here and there. They played this one game where they had to lip read. Kajol went first and had to guess what Salman said. Salman said "Moochay Baraogay" (Will you grow your mustache?) in which Kajol thought he said "Bullsh*t" lol.. It was a really entertaining episode.
I would love to see if there is end sub lol

cecilia

Staff member
I've been having this song on replay ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIBoAh4OXhQ

That was the most beautiful mv from the movie for me ... I can see their yearning for each other, especially from him. 

mia07

Introvert
VILLNAN said:
I would love to see if there is end sub lol
Sadly there isn't any. They speak English here and there but majority is in Hindi.

-

Dilwale had reached 100cr+ Worldwide already. I don't understand this BO stuff - I just go to watch the movie lol but what matters most is the profit they make back to declare it as a hit or not..

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
they promoted in London and Dubi, of course the movie reaches 100 C. support the flying cars with no storyline. all I can smell just $$$ behind of all this. my opinion will  pissed off  all the SRK fans. truth hurts. enjoy the flying cars! this is a ONE HIT WONDER MOVIE!

mia07

Introvert
^ It's no surprise at all as SRK tends to do heavy promotions and is quite a crowd puller too. Just because it hit 100cr doesn't mean that it's doing good. The profit will determine it. Also, from what I read, the collection's kinda dropping or slow while BM is doing quite good due to WOM. Idc about these numbers really as long as I enjoy the movie. Quality > Quantity

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
for the past few years SRK movies is all about quantity not quality.. I think it is important is that the story is strong, the screenplay is strong and each character has it's own place in the story and adds value to the film in it's own way...  I used to love the guy in the good old days.. love him with Kajol since 1994 movie big hit. He made poor choices lately, he need to stop playing as a leading man, start acting more like his age. Don't get me wrong though, he's a great actor years ago.. I will not support him just because he is SRK. retirement should be his next choice in life.. 

mia07

Introvert
^ Very little will you see a good quality film in Bollywood as they are overshadowed by others. They don't get to shine due to star power.

If SRK is still able to bring in the bucks, then there's no way retirement will hit him soon plus he has a huge fanbase. 50 today is the new 20s really and he looks very much younger than his real age plus he is still capable of acting and doing stunts and such. Raees and FAN will determine his film sense. I do agree that his films are bad lately and he's been doing them for the sake of friendship obviously. Once he and the other two Khans are gone though, Bollywood won't be the same. It is what it is..

Step

Mrs James Ma
This is very surprising. We all thought Dilwale will beat BM but Dilwale is doing very bad after Monday. Red chillies did not reveal their Monday collection lol SRK must be very angry :p
Deepika's debut movie OSO with SRK was clashed with SLB's Saawariya. Saawariya was debut for both Ranbir and Sonam. I hope SRK learns his lesson. Bollywood trade analysts said Dilwale is SRK-Kajol's first unsuccessful movie though it did not flop.

Dilwale is released in 70% screens and BM got only 30%. SRK forced the multipexes and theaters to not give advance booking for BM!

cr BOI

Step

Mrs James Ma
Dilwale is better than HNY. I like the SRK and Varun's bromance more than SRK-Kajol and Varun and Kriti. HNY was a hit cos SRK had his lucky charm DP :p Fans now say they prefer SRK-DP than SRK-Kajol lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Money is important. If a movie is good still flopped is ok. Like Tamasha did not collect 100crs but it got good reviews and feedback so even if it did not collect 100crs, its ok. But for Dilwale, both reviews and critics are bashing. SRK's own fans did not like how SRK used his power to stop advance booking for BM, got 70% screens for his film instead of taking 50%. Fans are also bored of Rohit Shetty's film. SRK-Kajol are not wanted by everyone.Time has changed. DDLJ pair was over hyped. SRK over promotes his films. HNY was also over promoted with concerts. Dilwale beat HNY's promotions. They are everywhere. So I think fans were already bored of the whole team seeing them everywhere.

I liked only Golmaal 1, Golmaal2 and Chennai Express from Rohit Shetty. Other films are repeated from him. I hope SRK stops being egoistic. His arrogance is not likeable anymore

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
I've been having this song on replay ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIBoAh4OXhQ

That was the most beautiful mv from the movie for me ... I can see their yearning for each other, especially from him. 

Ceci, me too.  I had it on repeat.  This song sounds similar to the beginning of lakorn song "Fai Chon Sang" the old version and also a Chinese song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_GQyIsnx8I&list=PLgYu16LSEIqze3XbaUztd0_bnjZqOuYbK

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think that pic is from SRK fc :p Dilwale got 70% screen in India and 800 screen overseas. It was banned in only 2 states Rajasthan and MP. BM got 30% screen n India , it was also banned in Arab and Muslim countries. In India, TN and AP did not support BM :p Multiplexes shows ONLY Dilwale and BM got theatres. Looking at the response, from 22nd Tuesday 2000 screens were given to BM.
BM's satellite rights is sold for 50 crores and Dilwale's 60 crores. Highest for this year.
Star Wars has affected both movies sadly.
VILLNAN said: