Dilwale‬ 2015

cecilia

Staff member
I like 'Janam Janam' -- It sounds kind of sad to me. Made me feel their 'yearning' love in some painful way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9S72lKj_Bw

mayag

sarNie Adult
I don't like any of the songs so far. Maybe 'cause my expectations were too high. Janam Janam definitely sounds better than Gerua though. Manma sucks. Too much auto-tune.
I wish they'd chosen someone else to be the main voice. Especially for SRK. Sonu Nigam would have made Janam Janam sound so much better. He's amazing at conveying emotions.
Or even Shaan would have been a better match for SRK.

Kriti reminds me of Diana Penty.

mayag

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
I like Udit for him the best.

Udit and SRK mix like salt and water. Udit became famous because of lending his voice for SRK in Darr. 'CAUSE THEY MATCH SO DAMN WELL!
I guess the younger generation doesn't like his voice as much so he gets fewer songs these days.  :nono1:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sonu and Udit's voice goes well for SRK. I was expecting that but Arjit is also fine but its not same like my all time favorites :p Janam is really a beautiful song. I'm heard it many times but dont like the mv. The song is different from what they showed

mia07

Introvert
mayag said:

Udit and SRK mix like salt and water. Udit became famous because of lending his voice for SRK in Darr. 'CAUSE THEY MATCH SO DAMN WELL!
I guess the younger generation doesn't like his voice as much so he gets fewer songs these days.  :nono1:
For real! I really miss Udit and Kumar. They were two of the bests. *sigh I hope they get the opportunity to sing again. I know Kumar sung in Dum Laga Ke Haisha. Alka recently sung a song in Tamasha too and it was sooo nice to hear her after a long while but yeah, SRK matches the old playback singers more.

mayag

sarNie Adult
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
For real! I really miss Udit and Kumar. They were two of the bests. *sigh I hope they get the opportunity to sing again. I know Kumar sung in Dum Laga Ke Haisha. Alka recently sung a song in Tamasha too and it was sooo nice to hear her after a long while but yeah, SRK matches the old playback singers more.

Right Kumar Sanu. He was amazing in Pardes. I miss him too.  :cry:
I think their days are done now but really hoping that's not true. I hope there'll be a movie dedicated just for these singers.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says the Hindi film industry may be driven by the star system, but the audience now chooses its 'stars' based on their performance.
Asked how important is the star system in Bollywood, Shah Rukh said here: "If in IPL (Indian Premier League), we don't have stars, nobody will watch it. So, you have to have stars for people to choose films.
"(Cricketer Mahendra Singh) Dhoni is a star, but, if he doesn't perform well for three times, everyone starts abusing him. So, performance is very important. I think star system is important, or else by this time, our films would have come to an end."
The 50-year-old, whose next film is the big ticket "Dilwale", says he feels lucky that at his age, he's getting to play roles as romantic as the ones he essayed when he was in his 20s.
"Earlier at 40, a hero was not a hero anymore. So, Salman and I were talking the other day that god has been so kind to us that we are 50, and we are still doing the same thing as we did when we were 25.
cr IANS

Step

Mrs James Ma
SRK Raees and Salman's Sutan clash can be avoided.

“It all depends upon how these films fare at the box office and the situation might then change. Then, there is a possibility that Shah Rukh and Salman will sit together and mutually decide among themselves and one of them might move the release date. When there are huge stars involved, it is they who take the call about most of the important decisions of their films, not the producers. Now both the stars are on good terms so sitting down and discussing won't be a problem. Also, for Shah Rukh, the opposite party is Yashraj (the producers ofSultan), with who he shares very good relations, so negotiation is possible which isn't in case of Bajirao Mastani which involves Bhansali and Eros. Here, it is more of an ego clash,” explained a senior trade expert"

Step

Mrs James Ma
SRK donated 1 crore rupees to Chennai Floods.
I was scared looking at the pics of flood!

"Shah Rukh Khan, who is neck deep into promotional spree of his upcoming prestigious project Dilwale, recently lent his support to the victims of the Chennai floods. Shah Rukh has donated a huge amount of Rs 1 crore to the chief minister’s public relief fund on behalf of Red Chillies Entertainment and team Dilwale. 
Also, SRK had personally issued a letter towards the relief fund. The actor, who starred in the 100cr blockbuster film Chennai Express, even took to his official Twitter account to express his concern towards the people of Chennai."

cr IANS

P.S. He spent 1 crore for Dilwale promotion in Chennai  :p