Didn't someone say Sawan Biang won't be a HIT?!

noungning

Heartless
i just wanted to chat haha... and i'm bored because i wanted to have a break from the wiki lol... this is a discussion thread. i don't mean to offend or harm feelings.

well, didn't someone start a thread for JLR and said... if Anne and Ken were the couple for that lakorn, would it have been as big of a hit? and many responses were "If Anne and Ken were a couple again, it wouldn't be a hit because people are tired of them" additionally some people said "Sawan Biang probably won't get so much viewers because of people being tired of the pair up"...

just seeing how it is now... i think many has the sawan biang fever... come on let me hear it...

anne and ken together on screen is still a BIG bang.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i never heard of sawan biang won't be a big hit , i alway thought it will be because of Oum rak and fan been waiting for them to pair up again ?? If it was pat & por , yeah some people are tired of the pair up but not ann&ken . It all cool !!! Two big hit lakorn to start off the year :wub:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I just finished watching Jumleuy Ruk, so I can't wait to watch Sawan Bieng!! Right now, I'm trying to finish Aum's Lakorn where he is a temple boy and trying to find his father. I have to say.. this is one of the best Lakorns I've ever watched. I love Aum!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i really like sawan bieng but i think i was more obsessed about JLR and caught the fever lol iono maybe it's the story line. I like SB no doubt but I'm don't like it as much as i like JLY. I was more clingly to it hahahha

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL Sarah I totally agree with you...I think that SB will be big hit just look at their thread and Lyn's Lakorn Blog...it has generated a lot of buzz and interest at SW.

As for Pat and Por...I will stay quiet on that bc we are not discussing them yet LOL :lol:

As for Aum...dang heck yea he's hot (well to me anyways)!!!

As for JLR...I love love love that lakorn (yes I know its way over now) but it drove me crazy and gave me a fever and made me join SW so I gotta give it mad props!

Sorry if my comments are off topic! I get a bit crazed when I start talking about JLR :D

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Sawann bieng is a goog lakron but it doens't seem to like HOOK me lol I like it yeah but for me JLR was like I CAN'T SLEEP BECAUSE I WANT TO WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE SO MUCH and that is what i consider obsessive lol! BUT GOSH KEN AND ANNE ARE FREAKIN HOTT COUPLE TOOO.... i really love them they have good onscreen chemistry iono if it's just me but I totally love ken and AUM alot I just like JLR a little more!!

BUT SO FAR SAWAN BIEN IS REALLY GOOD I JUST DON'T LIKE THE EXCESSIVE "r" SCENES IT'S ALITTLE SAD... LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt catch the comment about SB not being a big hit because people are tired of ken/anne but some did say that about JLR, if they were to be in there in might not be big compare to aum/aff who are newly couples. i kinda figure SB would be a big BANG due to the pairing and hyped from the fans before the lakorn even aired. the only question i had was, will it be a bigger hit than oum ruk. dont be surprise to see anne/ken pair up again ^_^

what a good year isnt it. first the remake with aum/aff now SB with anne/ken. both are kiss/slap too.

numfon

sarNie Adult
haha.. i've seen those threads.

honestly, i'm really tired of Ann's face on-screen. although she's a great actress and is perfect for Narin, i find myself more interested in Kawee and Leela. they deserve an award.

SB.. ahh.. why wouldn't it be a hit? this version has an enormous amount of everything -- fighting, bickering, drama, slapping, kissing, rape, rape, rape, rape. :lol: (4-5 R scenes in one episode sorta annoyed me, though) nevertheless, i was more obsessed with JLR :p

plus, it's Lakon Thai's production. they always have the good stuff.
oh..and yes, Ann+Ken still sells.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sawan bieng won't be a hit?! what are they crazy??? it say it will. I was hooked on SB when i heard anne & ken were pairing up. [i still haven't watched oum ruk so i don't know how big that lakorn was] SB is just my type of lakorn. love the chemistry that ken & anne have together. they're such a natural at it ^_^ i will definitely say SB will outshine JLR.

I liked JLR too but it took me a while to get hooked. i actually skipped a couple episodes to get to the point. but after finishing the lakorn, i really like it.

i say SB is going all the way!!! :dude:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
sawan bieng won't be a hit?! what are they crazy??? it say it will. I was hooked on SB when i heard anne & ken were pairing up. [i still haven't watched oum ruk so i don't know how big that lakorn was] SB is just my type of lakorn. love the chemistry that ken & anne have together. they're such a natural at it ^_^ i will definitely say SB will outshine JLR.

I liked JLR too but it took me a while to get hooked. i actually skipped a couple episodes to get to the point. but after finishing the lakorn, i really like it.

i say SB is going all the way!!! :dude:
^_^ sawan bieng will definately be a hit! nt only is it a tup chup type lakorns it's anne and ken as lead so it has to be hahahha
BUT LIKE I SAID I JUST PREFER JLR MORE LOL I'VE MENTION THIS SO MANY TIMES BUT YEAH! I JUST WAANA SEE KAWEE REMORSE HE'S GONNA GET IT! I WANNA SEE HIM FEEL BAD AND CRY CAUSE HE IS SO BAD TO ANNE.

fun

Expired Sarnie
the moment i heard ken and ann pairing up again i was totally happy since they reject jlr which i was happy to after the outcome of it with aum and aff. it took me awhile to get hook in jrl and it became an obsession afterward. for sb it was before it even started. i swear i went to the heavens to ask when will sb air... almost 6-8 months wating after hearing the news... that was a devastating period...

i don't normally get tire of seeing the same on screen couple ken and ann will be in the top forever... i like willy and ann too...

sweet sweet

sarNie Hatchling
sb it such a good lakorn im hook to it i havent finish JLR yet

i will never get tired of ann/ken together ever since i watch oum ruk they just got alot of chemistry

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
sawan biang is effin addicting. i go to uni and i have early classes on wednesday and late classes on thursdays but i always check the site on wednesday nite and thursday morning. know why? BECAUSE i FRiGGiN LOVE OUR SARNiES. :D b/c of 'em i have something to look forward to watching..i even kinda know what time they will post it b/c it's usually around 10 30 my time ^___^

ANN and KEN are sooo cute together! they're great actors. as of right now, i don't think there is any other lakorn as addicting as this! c'mon now. you get a great looking guy who DOESN'T suck at acting and a great looking gal who pairs up great with the guy, put in some of these :r-scene-pop-corn: and some of these :slapandkissse3: along with a psychotic sister [ex stalker] :arrg: and you get the greatest lakorn of the year!

PLUS....guess who's back? back again? Louis is back. tell a friend. :spin: i love Joni and Louis. who didn't?

ALSO, i watched aum's lakorn too...and in my PERSONAL OPiNiON sawan biang is helluh killin jam leuy ruk. jlr ain't got nothin on sb. c'mon folks get on the hype train and sit yo arse down for a min or two and watch sawan biang :D