dida website what wrong

pim

sarNie Hatchling
I went in dida the past week it won't let me in it keep saying test page is it like that in thai website cause it is pissing me off cause i can't get in to see news on lakorn boran and see screen caps of pratinawong can someone please tell me is it just mind or everyone can't get in there either.thank you ahead.

pim

sarNie Hatchling
id their website change or something cause i'm going out of my ming not get to know any update on boran lakorn.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It's ok..At the moment DIDA website will be down because they are re-modeling the website and fixing some things up..It may take a while but it will be back up again..PROMISE..And theres no new updates on any lakornpuenbarn for sure..So nobody is missing out on anything..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
At the beginning is started to work again but at the moment its down again because DIDA caught on fire and almost everything in there company is down now so we'll have to wait until the company gets everything back and normal..Sorry for the inconvience..But everything will be back to normal for sure..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg....dida caught on fire...hope everyone/everything is well
ann dont forget to tell us when will it be on okies

meng

sarNie Hatchling
Thanamas89 do you know what happend to PYJ club at www.yimsiam.com i can't get to the site for like 3 month now if you or anyone have news on this please let me know i want to got to the site agian, that where i can go and see phone yam jame pic and lakorn.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
As for PYJ website I can get into it fine...Me and PYJ staff can still get in there..I think it might be your server that you use..Because most internet explorer users can't get into any yimsiam websites..

meng

sarNie Hatchling
so thanamas89 what internet explorer do you use i really want to get there but it always say can't find the page or only see the top of the site. please help i want to go there really bad

meng

sarNie Hatchling
Thanamas89 can you please give me the direct link so i could just clik and go there i really want to go there

pim

sarNie Hatchling
my is doing the same thing i think is because some of us lived in the U.S. because i can get in there fine until a few month ago that i can't get in at all.It seem like a person who lived in thailand does not have the issue like us.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The yimsiam websites...Most people have a hard time getting in because of our server that can't reach the website..But as for DIDA website its still down because of the fire incident..