Did you have to retake learners test?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I did my first learners test today. I only had 4 questions left and i failed :cry: I took like every practice test i could find and i aced it all but when it came to the real thing; i was sweating like crazy. My parents aced it on first try! So not fair! It does make me feel better to know that my mom's friend took the test 20 times until she got it right.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm going to sound stupid but what's a learner's test? well, i know i forgot my math so when i got into college i had to retake an ABE math class....i forgot my fractions...lOLXD but it's alright. everyone learns and forgets. that's what happened to me. Just keep trying and don't give up.. :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i'm going to sound stupid but what's a learner's test? well, i know i forgot my math so when i got into college i had to retake an ABE math class....i forgot my fractions...lOLXD but it's alright. everyone learns and forgets. that's what happened to me. Just keep trying and don't give up.. :)
A drivers test, my fault i should have been more specific.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I barely passed my written test. But I always suck at taking tests because I always doubt myself. I always ask myself "What if?" when I shouldn't. Just keep reading your material and try again :) No biggie. Let us know when you get your license! It's the age where you actually want to drive whereas at my age, I want someone else to drive for me haha. Laziness.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
oh lol I pass my permit test on a 2nd try but not a driven test for mylicense yet. still in training.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm not going to start driving until next year, i have to focus on school. Sadly i'd rather learn how to drive.