Did Vicki and Chai broken up??

naimee02

sarNie Egg
Omg.... :eek: Can someone please translate or share any recent news on P'Vicki and P'Chai??? I am dying to know where they stand =( Did they really broken up? or Is it just a rumor??? The news doesn't seem good to me =( Please HELP!!!!! PLEASE.........................PLEASE...............PLEASE.................Can someone please do this favor for me???? Thanks in advanced!!!

here are the links:

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/view_topic.php...mp;newsid=13727 (06/20/08)

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/view_topic.php...mp;newsid=13741 (06/22/08)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Article 1:

A bug brings morning news that hearthrob Chai Chatradom went and waited on his ex girlfriend Aom Nawadee after the sitcom Pen Tor all the way at the set. Young nang ek Vicky Sunisa Jet shows a bit surprised before she admits that she knows a bit about it, but still remains tight lipped and act as though she didn't care limits herself from speaking of the relationship with her and Chai. Also brushes off that the rumors that she doesn't speak much to hold the in her value (Something like that)

News reporters asked Vicky of Chai's secret return to Aom Nawadee to the extent of waiting for her at the sitcom pen tor set often

Vicky: Umm I don't know I don't read the news but there has been some people who have came and told me .. I don't feel anything right now we're still close there's nothing
Reporters: Since the news came out have you spoken to P' Chai?"
Vicky: "No I haven't .. He is in the position where he can have many news and rumors as he wants and Im the type who doesn't take this stuff serious anyways nor really care about rumors and news anyways
Reporters: Do you think about calling to ask for the truth?
Vicky: Nope... I dont take it serious in the first place so there can be any kind of news or rumors going on .. I rather not care..
Like i've said when you're in this business your able to be in any kinds of rumors or news and sometimes you dont know where it comes from so I tend to not think about it much. Most of the time I don't read it myself most of the time someone comes and tell me .. im the type who doesn't really want to read it myself either and I don't like to either ... it's a personal habit

She also continues to spread "like the news and rumors that have friends doing this and that ... but its not like it happens often .. theres people who come and see it theirselves but it doesn't come from me directly... I don't read it myself .. either"

When asked if the relationship has developed anymore the young actress remains tight lipped and answers as usual
We are still close as usual .. and theres nothing (Are you afraid of how it is) No Im not afraid .. I rather live life pleasantly ... Im not the type that thinks much about it .. I understand that I am in the business but also anyone can have rumors and news ... about who is a couple with who ... everyone has those rumors ... So its better to just admit it and keep doing our work... honestly I'm really use to it Ive been in the business for 10 years ... so now Im basically use to and can accept anything..

Reporters continued to ask ... now a days is there anyone who comes and flirt with you The young actress answers, "Im not the type of person that people flirt with anyways... im the type that doesn't go out much ... or go to social events ... I tend to live life simple and with my friends and family .. I don't go out and plus if I did .. no one comes around much

When asked ... how do you feel when people say that you're pretty enough to pick.. Vicky smiles and answers

I dont make myself to come out like that ... if your gonna think like that its not right ... cause truthfully if your thinking how a woman doesn't have to be a famous star whoever you are you hav e the ability and right to choose... It all depends on how we get along .... and the persons personality ... so it has nothing to do with making yourself look a certain way.. everyone has a right to pick its best to just go with personality..

When we continued to ask about how once paparrazi asks about her relationship with her sweetheart ... Vicky shuts her mouth right away .... its said that she does it to hold in her value!!

"I rather not speak about it or it'll come back at me... let's continue to see .. I dont want to say much ... (dont say because you want to hold in your value?) It's not like that ... Like I've said its not the way I am ... I've always been like this I've been in this business long and never thought about creating a picture... What you see is how I really am"

Article 2:

Being gossiped and talked about from behind that Vicky has a bit butt no matter who it is they can't accept it... Once Vicky found out about it ... she was very angry and blood boiled she came out and said ... personal things we shouldn't gossip and criticize.. before she forced herself to calm down and answer moderately... I don't care who llooks at my butt and go talk about it...

Really someone said it? (Makes a stressed face) Well its our butt no matter how small or how big it's ours ... which doesn't cause trouble for anyone ... thinking about it I dont mind ... being in this business no matter what people can go say and write what they want ... if not the face then its the chest ... like this butt incident... I rather just accept it and stay calm...

Sorry For the Mistakes Please Correct Anything that needs to be corrected and gives credit where needed ^__^

tinah

sarNie Coma
vicky is so good at keeping her lips sealed!..but yeh, about the butt thing. atleast she got curves unlike many thai daras out there. i like her figure. she isnt too thin

thanks tina

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
omg!!!! people are commenting about her butt????? in a negavtive way???? wtf??? the girls got nice curves man, she BOOTYLICIOUS.... unlike many scrawny flat daras out there.... STRUT UR STUFF VICKY!!!!!

naimee02

sarNie Egg
Oh thank you so much KhoOnxNouxWanxJai =)

Gosh, I am very sad that P'Vicki has to go through this. I would seriously hate P'Chai if he is back with his ex. If this is the case he shouldn't have trick P'Vicki into falling for him. Gosh, they make such a cute couple. Plus, it sucks for P'Vicki to have heard it from someone else other than P'Chai himself about this rumor. I hope he's not that type of a guy. t_t I certainly don't want this rumor to be true!!!!!!

Thanks again KhoOnxNouxWanxJai =)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
vicky is so good at keeping her lips sealed!..but yeh, about the butt thing. atleast she got curves unlike many thai daras out there. i like her figure. she isnt too thin
thanks tina
oh yeahh... vicky got curves unlike other thai daras. ^_^ if i were a lesbian, i'd holler at her!

but i hope the rumors of her & chai aren't true. Vicky can handle herself! she's an indepedent woman!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
vicky's body is fine teh way it is. jeeze. i wonder why they talk about her butt? It looks normal to mee. just bigger than them skinnny nang eks's HAHA. is it too big for thailand to handle ? :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
vicky's body is fine teh way it is. jeeze. i wonder why they talk about her butt? It looks normal to mee. just bigger than them skinnny nang eks's HAHA. is it too big for thailand to handle ? :D
i think it is! lol. i guess in the thai culture, skinny & no curves in the norm & having curves is a bad thing. I don't see anything wrong with curves or a big butt. girls with big butts are gorgeous! take anne she's got a big butt too ^_^

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow interesting...vicky's pretty good at the tight lip thingyhope they get back to gether...i was just wondering...is his ex the n'rai in hua jai chocolate?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I like Vicky I think she is super duper pretty! I hope the rumors aren't true but if they are...Chai doesn't deserve her hottness! But I'm hoping for the best!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol noy, you would have to really stand out since being thin is the trend

well chai needs to make up his mind or they both should just diss him if hes trying to play games