Did Preem get her nose fixed???

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
her nose used to be thick at the tip which made it unattractive, but now it looks better so i'm wondering if she got it fixed?

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm watching her lakorn w/ Louis, she look the same to me , sometime makeup can thin the nose . I think she looks fine but if she get work done , im ok with it.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
She definitely got her nose fixed and I'm happy for her. People always used to critisize her saying it's ugly or that she got a bad nose job and she would always refute those allegations claiming if she really did go under the knife, she would make sure it would look better than a bee sting lol. If you look at her pictures when she used to live in Italy, her nose still looks the same as when she entered the industry. I know that most of her earnings goes towards supporting her family, especially for her brother who has down syndrome. Moreover, she always saves up money to bring her family on vacations trips and to provide a better life for them, buying a bigger house and a better neighbourhood and and better cars for safer transportation. So I know that her decision to alter her nose came from the fact that she is ready and comfortable to go with the procedure and that she doesn't feel bad spending money on herself after working hard all these years for her loved ones.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think she did got her nose fixed. It doesn't look distracting this time in the lakoorn with Louis. I can actually watch her now.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It's not as noticeable like before. Enjoying the lakorn b/c it's light and not too much drama.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Need before & after pictures lol . I don't see the difference or maybe I didn't pay attention to her nose before. I think she cute & good actress.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I agree that it isn't as noticeable but I think this was filmed a long time ago? So that's a bit weird. It was done before Tang Pan Kammathep. Maybe the makeup artist in here just got skills lol.

P

PrincessKarina

I agree that it isn't as noticeable but I think this was filmed a long time ago? So that's a bit weird. It was done before Tang Pan Kammathep. Maybe the makeup artist in here just got skills lol.
Oh I see. Maybe....

arana

sarNie Egg
She definitely got her nose fixed and I'm happy for her. People always used to critisize her saying it's ugly or that she got a bad nose job and she would always refute those allegations claiming if she really did go under the knife, she would make sure it would look better than a bee sting lol. If you look at her pictures when she used to live in Italy, her nose still looks the same as when she entered the industry. I know that most of her earnings goes towards supporting her family, especially for her brother who has down syndrome. Moreover, she always saves up money to bring her family on vacations trips and to provide a better life for them, buying a bigger house and a better neighbourhood and and better cars for safer transportation. So I know that her decision to alter her nose came from the fact that she is ready and comfortable to go with the procedure and that she doesn't feel bad spending money on herself after working hard all these years for her loved ones.
Like said her lakorn with Louis was filmed 2 years ago, before Tan Pan Kammathrp, so thats not possible she got her nose done in the one with Louis but got her oLS nose back in TPK.
I just read a recent interview about her today and I think her nose looks the same to me from the pic.

Here is the link for more pic

http://www.dailynews.co.th/entertainment/550504

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
It look the same to me. Her nose is quite unique, and I must admit it does distract me when I watch her work, but in the end it's her portrayal of character(s) and her acting ability that wins me over. If she's comfortable with the way she looks then more power to her. I think her nose gives her a charming factor that differentiates her from other actresses.

I love that little statement she made about if she had surgery she'll make sure it doesn't look like a bee stung lol. She has some sassiness in her and I like it. The fact that she's making fun of her own physical feature makes me like her a lot more. And I didn't know about her family life, and to know that she's working so hard at such a young age to support her family makes her so lovable.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Even if she do get a nose job in the future, it wouldn't bother me , today plastic surgeon are very good & advanced to a whole new level. If I have the $ . I would get thing done as well .

P

PrincessKarina

It look the same to me. Her nose is quite unique, and I must admit it does distract me when I watch her work, but in the end it's her portrayal of character(s) and her acting ability that wins me over. If she's comfortable with the way she looks then more power to her. I think her nose gives her a charming factor that differentiates her from other actresses.

I love that little statement she made about if she had surgery she'll make sure it doesn't look like a bee stung lol. She has some sassiness in her and I like it. The fact that she's making fun of her own physical feature makes me like her a lot more. And I didn't know about her family life, and to know that she's working so hard at such a young age to support her family makes her so lovable.
Agree with you. I think God made all of us differently. We have unique features. Having a nose like that happens to be Preem's distinctive feature from other actresses! I am not a fan of her but I think she is cute! Her acting needs improving but she is still young so hopefully with time, we'll see a great Preem! :)