Did anyone watch the Oscars on Sunday?

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't get to watch the Oscars on Sunday? Supposedly, Angelina gave Jennifer a dirty look when she was on stage with Jack black. Is that true?

Don't know. AJ wouldn't really have a reason to give her the dirty look though. That woman is one of the most popular in the world whereas JA is kind of in obscurity now.

Other than that, the girl from "SlumDog" was hott!! :p

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the show and I thought it was funny. Overall the show was great! ^_^

It's not true that AJ gave a dirty look to JA. AJ was smiling and laughing when JA was on stage with Jack Black. I don't know why people will say that about either of these girls and what there relationship toward each other are like. I think they both had move on with their life and at the oscar, both were professional and didn't say or give each other the dirty look. And of course they both look beautiful!! ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
This is from Yahoo news about that incident:
• I have never, ever heard as big a gasp in the press room as when the TV telecast cut to a reaction shot of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt during Jennifer Aniston's presenting gig. At first, I thought Aniston fell out of her dress. Or Jack Black fell into it.

It was just that the cameramen made a goal to get those two's reactions when JA was onstage...There was this whole controversy with that too, like, why she had to be there to present an award when she wasn't even nominated...people thought she would make herself look bad because Brangelina were both nominated...But some say that she's there to show that she's moved on and doesn't care about all that junk...

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol.. I like how the two women's initials are the same backwards.

AJ and JA
Brad Pitt is dyslexic.
:loool:

I haven't followed any of Brad and Angie works after the breakup. I didn't even bother to watch Mr and Mrs Smith. I love Jen, my all time favorite actress from FRIENDS> I want to buy all the seasons and I was heartbroken when it ended. But I am not siding with Jen either. She practically ruin it for me going out with Johnny boy *lol*

I will catch the oscars when they do reruns. lol

by now, either of them probably don't care. if is anything is to be seen, they're just doing it for the free publicity. :lol: when there's no news about you, "out of sight. out of mind."

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
No, Angelina did not give Jen a dirty look in fact, she actually laughed along to her's and Jack Black's jokes. I even saw Jen smiling down at Brad and Angie once during her presentation. The press is always blowing things out of proportion. And I knew they were going to cut to Brangelina when Jen was on stage..not once but twice did they do that.They are going to keep milking this til no end.

Jen however, did look a little bit nervous, but who can blame her.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Wow where did you read or hear about this? I actually watched the whole Oscars and did not miss a single scene...and I was surprised when they had Jennifer Aniston come on with Jack Black and they cut to Brad and Angelina. I was actually very proud that both actually was professional enough to attend the same function without any hoopla going on between the two ladies. Angelina and Brad were actually laughing and smiling when Jennifer and Jack Black were presenting.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Their all mature adults. The reporter are always trying to cause shit between them 3. Like Brad still talking to Jen and stuff. They all moved on, Brad and Angie have a bunch of kids together, their all past this.