• no, she doesn

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • i don't know

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
Hi there, diamond's friend here.

Recently diamond can't go into sarnworld to post up things cause she got her laptop taken away by her parents for staying up all night. She complains to me that it isn't fair because she bought the laptop herself with her own money. She also said she doesn't go on often during the days and usually helps around the house but she does admit that she goes on at night for a long time. So she contacted me if i can put up this post for her to see your guy's opinion on this situatin to see wheather she deserve her laptop to be taken away or not. Hope to read your guy's opinion soon.

-From,
Diamond's friend and parther of fanfics

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm.. i see.. that sucks..

i don't understand why her parent's would take her laptop away since she did buy it herself. i understand if they bought it for her but they didn't.

and plus.. she helps around the house.. so she only has night time to enjoy herself..

cecilia

Staff member
wooh, i think that's out of the line. i understand that her parent are strict -- like mine but they're okay with me staying up b/c i bought everything myself and contribute to the family needs.

anyway, it's not fair -- unless she doesn't do anything or contribute anything to the household beside owning her stuff, then i guess it's a 50/50 way of seeing it.

whatever it is, i hope she gets thing work out between her and her parent -- don't want to see her relationship break all b/c of this small problem.
wish Pich some luck for me na.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It depends on how old she is ^.^ I'm not very familiar with her, but if she's an adult I would think that it's unfair. If she is high school or younger age then I can see why her parents would do so.

Then again my parents use to call and disconnect my internet before I got married because they didn't like me being up late they were worried about my health cause I was also working, going to school, and taking care of 4 younger sisters and my mom.

It depends on the family environment and under what circumstances her parents took it up from her. I had this friend her step dad use to do it to her because he was worried that she was wasting their electricity even though she helped pay the bills

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
although i agree that it is unfortunate that diamond's computer got taken away, it is also hilarious to see what a big sarnworld addict she is. diamond should get an award for being a true sarnworld addict. i mean, to have a friend come in and post on your behalf because your stuff was taken away?? if you don't call that devotion and addiction, then i don't know what else it would be considered. LOL

btw, this is not diamend with the "e", right? it's another diamond with an "o"? cuz i know that diamend with an "e" is in grad school already. that would be just messed up. lmao

at the end of the day, ur parents still own you. the world we live in!

kulyia

RUK
i think her parents should give it back. however theres no need to stay up all night. those who responded are all sarn veterans :D

noungning

Heartless
i really don't think my opinion would change what her parents are going to do...

i think she should respect her parents' opinions if they ask her to not stay up all night surfing the net during school time... if it's weekends, holidays, vacations, summer etc etc then do as you please. but rules are rules, you live with parents, you respect what they ask you to do... otherwise pack up. :)