[GMM25] Devil Sister (GMMTV): Punpun Sutatta / Pluem Purim

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pluem is a grown boy. And looks like he's making it up now, as he has 2 projects next year (and "One Night Steal" airing next month). He was based in Chiang Mai that's why he can only take a project a year. He's a great actor so looking forward to more of him.

I just hope there'll be a twist here, that Punpun isn't really a bad girl but either her sister Goy or Pluem is actually causing her to be "evil". C'mon, I find Pluem too good to be true haha.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw someone comment in YouTube, why not give the role to New?

Yeah, that's not bad. New is Pluem's "mom" anyway, and I think him and Punpun would be fine. They're both universal leading man and woman.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Now I am watching the drama "Bangkok love stories : Plead" and I like what I am seeing. Héroine is not your typical goodie two shoes.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Good ol Dailymotion

Well thanks for sharing. Looks like it's official GMMTV channel.

It's still weird they made it private in YouTube. I remember they did the same for the original Blacklist trailer. But then turns out they changed some roles there, like Ohm Pawat became Viking and the original Viking Marc Pahun was demoted to a supporting role. I hope there's nothing going on that's "alarming".

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like this project is indeed cancelled, alongside "Military of Love". Though unlike MoL, there's no confirmation yet regarding its cancellation.

Mr. Koo is now starting pre-production of "46 Days", which is also under GMMTV.

@72701 The Dailymotion video became private too. Haha!