Devil (Mawang)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Has anyone seen this new drama? I read online that it's a pretty good drama. I love Joo Ji Hoon from Goong and Shin Min Ah from A Love to Kill.

I can't wait to go home and youtube it. :yahoo:

jukoh

sarNie Egg
I'm watching halfway and enjoying the series very much. Not the typical lovey-dovey drama, but a good one that everyone shouldn't miss.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I agree, jukoh. This is not your typical lovey dovey one, more of a suspenseful drama.

Joo Ji Hoon is so darn HAWT with his suits on. He's so darn wicked with a soft side. Shin Min Ah looks good too. I haven't watched the entire series yet, but I did notice that there are no kissing scenes. I guess the director wanted to put more focus on the suspension whether than the love story between the two. But they still got some cute scenes together though. I already know this will be another tear jerker.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
yep joo ji hoon is so hwat in this drama...
this drama is really good. it was intresting through out the whole drama
love him in this drama, and the script writer i have to give him props because this is one of the best drama for 2007
i wish joo ji hoon and eun hye could star in another drama again

max

sarNie Elites
Oh, I thought that the lead actor was Um Tae Hwang or something like that... the supporting actor in Sassy Girl, Chun-Hyang, and that is why I did not want to watch it. I guess not. Hehe. Joo Ji Hoon is very handsome and Shin Minah is quite pretty... maybe I will look into it and see if I like it!

bee1210

sarNie Egg
This drama is very different from others......it may be confusing and boring the first couple of episodes.....keep watching it, it won't disappoint you.....but i recommend that u should watch it till the very end................the ending to me seem to be perfect!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D