Detective Investigation Files 4 dubbed in Khmer

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
Hi, I'm from bophavdo.com and a lot of people requested for Detective Investigation Files IV starring Louis Koo. I now have that movie on my site for sale. So if any one is interested in buying it go to www.bophavdo.com

Chandahou

sarNie Egg
Hi, I'm from bophavdo.com and a lot of people requested for Detective Investigation Files IV starring Louis Koo. I now have that movie on my site for sale. So if any one is interested in buying it go to www.bophavdo.com
OMG! I've been looking for this movie for years. I'm a new member and I just saw your post. Do you have Recipe of the heart starring Louis koo? For sure I'm gonna buy Detective Investigation Files IV from you today though.

yak

sarNie Adult
I know that boran lakorns are really heard to find, but can you get some more?

Chandahou

sarNie Egg
I know that boran lakorns are really heard to find, but can you get some more?
Hi Yak! Do you know anybody who have this Boran call Gawbua Chalarvan its about an alligator? You seem like you watch alot of Boran do you know this movie?

yak

sarNie Adult
Hi Yak! Do you know anybody who have this Boran call Gawbua Chalarvan its about an alligator? You seem like you watch alot of Boran do you know this movie?
Sorry I don't.. That's on my list too.. There was this one store who had it, but parts were missing.. Its really sad how all these good boran lakorn they have are missing parts or their costomer stole them..

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
I have Gawbua Charavan in VHS. I don't know when I can record them to DVD though.

Chandahou

sarNie Egg
Sorry I don't.. That's on my list too.. There was this one store who had it, but parts were missing.. Its really sad how all these good boran lakorn they have are missing parts or their costomer stole them..
Bophavdo say she has it in VHS I hope she can record it soon. My mom love that movie so much. I haven't seen it yet but, my mom was asking me to help her find that movie. Have you seen it yet?

Chandahou

sarNie Egg
I have Gawbua Charavan in VHS. I don't know when I can record them to DVD though.
I hope you can record it soon. It would make a great gift for my mom for Christmas but, I know you can't do it so soon. Please let me know if you get it in DVD. Thank You!

yak

sarNie Adult
Bophavdo say she has it in VHS I hope she can record it soon. My mom love that movie so much. I haven't seen it yet but, my mom was asking me to help her find that movie. Have you seen it yet?

Omg really... I'll be waiting.. I love Boran lakorn from the 80's-90's.. They are the best than nowadays!

Omg.. You have to see it!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm the one who has requested "samee", can you please add it on your website? i really want to buy this one. do you only have mayura's lakorns? i'm searching the lakorn starring vee and tangmo too, this one: click.

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
i'm the one who has requested "samee", can you please add it on your website? i really want to buy this one. do you only have mayura's lakorns? i'm searching the lakorn starring vee and tangmo too, this one: click.
Yes I do have that movie. I have it dubbed by Ntry.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it will be so cool if you can have the old kha kong kone aka "domlay manous" and the new when it will be dubbed. i really want to have both version. i want to order again in april: it will be khmer new year and i want to buy them for my mom too

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
How long does it normally take for you to send the movies

haven't been watching chinese movie much what does the Spp voice sound like and the eagle Film

and are the older movies converted from vhs to dvd if so are the quality

Becasue i see alot of movies i want.

one more question is Unteck Sneah really the one with Pepper and Ann not the one with Pepper and Fang because I order it off of ebay wanting the one with Ann but got the one with Fang instead.