Destiny Water

solin

sarNie Adult
Destiny Water is a story which is in my mind since a while but I didn't find the time to write it.

In this story I just wanted to see my two favorite actors together because I know there is almost no chance for them to be paired up in reality.

The story is about two people who are fated to love each other even if their lives are absolutely different.

A love who is so pure and real that could last forever even if it implies the sacrifice of this love.

Like the water who never disapears but only change form until it become water again,

Our two heroes will always love each other even if they are not together or shouldn't be together.

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 1 :

Oil : But I love you ! How can I hide my feelings for you any longer and see you get married with my brother without doing anything ?

Aum : I know…but what can we do ?

Oil : Cancel the weeding with P’ Por and marry me instead !

Aum : It’s totally impossible ! It only left one week before the weeding and if I do this kind of thing It will ruin my family name and your parent won’t accept me anymore ’cause I will destroy their son in the same time.

Oil : I’m sure that P’ Por and my parent can understand us and accept our love…You know how nice my brother is :
he won’t interfere between me and the woman I love.

Aum : That is exactly why I can’t do such thing ! P’ Por is too nice and I don’t want to hurt his feelings and even less his heart.

Oil : But could you really live with a man you don’t love and only see me as a simple brother-in-law ?

Aum : It will be very hard but I have no choice.

Oil : I can’t accept you only like a sister-in-law.

Aum : You should try. I have already chosen and nobody could make me change my decision.

Oil : I can’t accept your decision. If only I was the elder son…or understood and accepted my feelings sooner…It wouldn’t be so difficult…

Aum : It was not only your fault but mine too : I mean if you and I have admitted our love since the beginning everything would probably be different today…But we can’t change the past.

Aum burst into tears and Oil takes her in his arms. He just wants to hug her for the last time before she belongs to someone else. Then, he takes her face in his hands and kiss her on the lips for the first and the last time in his life.

« Cut ! It was perfect ! » shouts suddenly khun Ampol. So Oil and Aum stop to hang each other and smile to each other instead : not only a smile of joy but of success too ‘cause this scene was difficult to act and It toke them several times to have it. Then, Oil and Aum return to each other lodge to change their clothes, since the day in finally over.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oil and rita <3.....lol i thought that the beginning was real..it was so sad....but then it was a scene in a movie..lol...
who knows...oil might get paired up to sririta...

solin

sarNie Adult
This night is an ordinary night in Bangkok for Oil. He is again in a club with some friends who are only here to drink, dance or seduce some pretty girls. Sometimes life could be so boring ! But suddenly, comes from the other side of the club a man in white casual Oil knows very well :

James : Hi Oil ! What are you doing here ?

Oil : Well ! And you !

James : It’s a birthday of one of my friend.

Oil : I understand better ’cause I was at first surprised to see you in this kind of place.

James : Yeah ! I hate noisy places but for a friend I could do anything…Oh ! I forgot to tell you but you was great this afternoon. Playing with a such pretty woman and staying professional in the same time must be very hard.

Oil : In fact, It was difficult but not in this way. You know Aum is one of my close friend so I felt a little strange to play a love scene with her…and moreover to kiss her.

James : That’s so true…I forgot you and her grew up together. You are really a lucky man to have so many beautiful women around you.

Oil : What do you mean ?

James : Almost every beautiful women know you or want to know you. It’s not like me…no women is interested in a poor camera-man.

Oil : I may live among beautiful women but my heart belongs to only one.

James : Yeah ! That’s so true. How is she actually ?

Oil : She is so exciting to prepare our weeding : she wants everything to be perfect.

James : Women are all like that !

Oil : So true.

James : I must return with my friends…See you !…Oh, are you ready to go abroad ?

Oil : Yes ! See you later !

solin

sarNie Adult
Today was the last day filming in Thailand and next week the whole team will fly to Switzerland to film the rest of the lakorn there. At first he didn’t really want to go abroad because he didn’t want to let Pim alone so close to their weeding, but It was a very good role which could give him another award, and Pim was very understanding, so he has finally accepted the lakorn. Moreover, the filming will only take one month and don’t interfere with the weeding.
Oil is a very famous actor in Thailand who had already won many awards but another one is never too much ! Indeed, since he began to act at the age of twenty, his popularity has raised with years and now he is one of the most favorite actor of the whole nation and also the man in women’s dream of this year. At the age of thirteen, he seems to have everything he could need : celebrity, money and love. He has meet his fiancée Pimada, called Pim, five years ago during a filming ; she was at this time a young model who has been cast for a supporting role in his lakorn. The first time he saw her, he immediately fell for her beauty and time only confirmed how great person inside she is. This couple fast became one of the most talked and one of the most loved by the entertainment world or by custom people. After a long relationship, he finally proposed her the end of last year, during her birthday party, in front of all their friends and the media, and she couldn’t do nothing else except to accept because she really loves him, making every women and girls of Thailand be jealous of her.
Six months has past since he proposed her, the weeding is in three months and everything is already prepared or almost : It will for sure be the weeding of the year. As a soon married-man, one month ago, Oil was very anxious by seeing the weeding approached and at the perspective to be linked to someone for the rest of his life, but after a long reflexion on him and his feelings, he is now 100% sure of his decision and doesn’t regret his choice to get engaged with someone : he loves Pim and she is the only woman he wants to build a warm family with.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
yes, oil and rita. i pray that one day these two will get pair up just like Oil and Joy.

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2 :

Geneva is really beautiful and she loves to live here. At first, Sririta was afraid at the idea to live in a foreign and unknown country alone but since she came here she learnt to know and to love this city. But sometimes she miss her old and dear Paris with her family and all her friends. She had worked so hard to enter HEI, one of the most prestigious school of the world in International Relations, and It has always been her dream to study here. Since she was a child, she wanted to work in the international world and more exactly for the United Nation : her dream is to maintain peace in the world. She has always been encouraged by her parents and most of all by her grand-father from her father side. Since she lived in Geneva, she has made many new friends and was even able to meet some Thai people. Indeed, she works for a Thai family as a French teacher for the children : two girl of eleven-years-old (Pan) and eight-years-old (Aom) who has moved here due to the father’s mutation. In fact, she has also Thai blood since her father if half Thai half American, and Thailand has always been one of her hidden obsession because her grand-father didn’t talk a lot about his past life in Thailand and even forbid her to be interested in this country. So she has secretly toke Thai classes during her law studies.

About her father family she only knows that her grand-father met her grand-mother during their studies in Stanford together. When her grand-father presented his fiancée to his family in Thailand, they refused his choice because they couldn’t accept a foreigner as a daughter-in-law and even tried to make her abort when they discovered she was pregnant. Furious, her grand-father left his family and his country and returned to live in the States where they get married. Her father grew up knowing only the relative of his mother side. He met her mother during a business trip in France, where she was a young architect student. Five years later, they got married and decided to stay in Paris where she was born, grew up and lived utile two years ago. She has always accepted and understood the reasons why her grand-father hates so much Thailand and doesn’t want to have something with this country again, but she can’t do anything against her willing to know this country.

Her employers (khun Wasit and khun Ploy) know she has some Thai blood in her and also her passion for this country, that is why each time they have the occasion, they introduce her to their Thai friends circle, and she is really thankful to them for that because she wouldn’t be able to talk or even to met Thai people alone here. Moreover, the fact she is in contact to real Thai makes her improve a lot her Thai and she can now understand almost everything and almost talk like a real Thai. But It would be wonderful if she could go to Thailand one day, but yet It is simply impossible because she doesn’t want to hurt her grand-father : she loves him too much.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wonder what happened in Thailand when Rita's grandfather was there to make him despise the country and forbid Rita to be interested in Thailand. I can't wait for Oil and she to meet. =D

solin

sarNie Adult
Since few days, the girls are really excited from the coming of their uncle : a famous film director in Thailand who has chosen Geneva as a setting for his drama also called in Thailand lakorn. She has never seen a lakorn before and her knowledge in Thai entertainment is very limited since the only stars she knows in P’ Bird and some other singers like Got Jakkrapan, Phoomphuang Duangjun or Tai Orrathai. But if their uncle is really a famous film director and that he in going to film a lakorn here, she will probably have a chance to meet more Thai people and maybe even some celebrities.
But until their coming, she has to focus on her studies first because the exam period has begun yesterday and she must have the first place of her promotion if she wants to realize her dream for working for The United Nation. That is why she doesn’t take part in the preparation of the welcoming party for the filming team by the Thai society in Geneva. Instead of what, she only comes for giving her lessons and retuned home as soon as possible to study. Pan and Aom didn’t like exam period because of that : they adore Sririta and dislike when she only think to study until having no time to have fun with them. Their parent have asked them to let Sririta study but there are so many things they wanted to tell her about their uncle and also about the people who will come at their house next week.

Ordinary, Sririta is a really open and playful person with lot of energy. Moreover, she is really a pretty woman of twenty-four-years-old and people of opposite gender are not indifferent in front of her beauty. She has already had some boyfriends but nothing serious and she has never done something with one of them until now. She is maybe a western woman but she wants to preserve herself for the man of her life : It may sounds a little old-fashion but she can’t change herself and the way she thinks.
But this enthusiasm woman can totally change if something serious happens and more exactly if It implies her studies or her future. She has big expectations and wants to realize them, that is why she can forget the world around if she has to study. In these moments, she becomes another Sririta, the serious and closed one who doesn’t talk to the others and like staying alone.
The last Sririta is the respectful and loving grand-daughter of Mr. Narot Wathanasorntorn, who tends to hide her passion for Thailand in order to please her grand-father and also her father because this one also doesn’t want to hear about this country and the people who had tried to kill him.
These three aspects of her personality make her be what she is today and she doesn’t want to reject one of them because she cherishes them all.
Joy or pain, both takes part of her life and makes her continue with courage and face all the obstacles which could come. Life is not easy and full of disappointments but you can do nothing against because all is already written by the destiny. So the only thing you should do is to live each moment of your life and do your best until you disappear from this world.

fun

Expired Sarnie
YEAH Oil and Rita are going to meet soon!!!

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3 :

At the airport, the whole filming team is ready to take the plane and It is time for the last goodbyes. Even surrounded by the cameras of the reporters who want to take pictures of their goodbye, Oil strongly hugs Pim in his arms, he so wants to take her with him but she has refused to come with him because she prefers staying here to prepare their weeding. He doesn’t know how he would survive a month without seeing her and the tears on her lovely face only make him feel sadder. Suddenly he hears the voice of the filming assistant calling for everyone to go, so before leaving, he tells her one more time that he loves her and gives her a last kiss on the lips. She waits here without moving until he disappears completely behind the gate, always under the flashes of the cameras.

The exams are now over letting place for the summer holydays and Sririta can feels free to do what she wants. She has studied very hard for one week but is really happy because she is sure to pass with success and the chance for her to have the first place is high : all she has to do is to wait next week for the results. Tomorrow will be an exciting day because if she has well counted, It supposes to be the day the famous film-director must arrive and with him all the filming team. A normal people couldn’t probably sleep with this excitement, but since she is really tired from a long hard week, this night, Sririta just has to close her eyes to find the sleep.

After long hours, the plane finally lands on the ground. It takes almost an hour for the team to finally exit from the gate where khun Wasit, khun Ploy and some other Thai from the community were waiting for almost two hours. When khun Ampol (the film director) sees his young brother Wasit, he goes to hug him, greets his sister-in-law and then introduces to them, Oil and Aum who were near him. After that everyone greet each other, they all leave the arrival terminal for the car park. Since the filming team included a dozen persons, a mini-bus has been specially prepared to transport everyone today, but khun Ampol and his two stars will go with khun Wasit and his wife in their personal car.

Today Sririta couldn’t give her lessons because her students and herself are too exciting to stay concentrated. Since no one want to study, she stops her lesson and proposes to the girl to take the boat for a trip on the lake in order to pass time instead of waiting like that. The two girls agree and they all head towards the garden, with a direct access to the Genova Lake, where a small boat is parked. They jump in it, ready for a long and nice trip on the beautiful lake. The lake is an essential element in Geneva and It is very common for people to relax by making a ballade by boat on it and Sririta or the two girls are no way exceptions. Since she came in Geneva, Sririta has learnt with friends to conduct a small boat, and with the authorization of the parent, she has taught the girls how to do it in order to make them discover a culture of this city.

The car and the bus transporting the whole filming team arrives at a big white modern houses just in front of the lake : the view is simply amazing. Everything is more beautiful than what khun Ampol has expected and he didn’t regret to chose his brother’s house as the main setting for his lakorn. Khun Wasit invites everyone to enter into his house where a banquet was prepared in the garden to welcome them. Indeed, the garden is decorated by a multitude of flowers from different colors, on the terrace a long table in white tablecloth has been dressed to present many delicious meals, at some distance from here a barbecue, and dispersed around beautiful tables, and all accompanied with a view on the lake. Everyone are amazed by what they see : It is just if they were in some kind of paradise. Khun Wasit invites his brother, Oil, Aum and the main assistant to sit around a table with him and his wife, while the others people take place around other tables with an inhabitant of Geneva for each table. That is how the lunch started.

After a while, khun Ampol asked his brother about his two sweet nieces, and that is only at this moment that khun Ploy realizes the absence of her daughters since their venue which is really strange since these two were so exciting to see their dear uncle. So she asks the gardener for some explanations, and learns they went on a ballade on the lake with Sririta. She apologizes to her brother-in-law for them taking so long and for not being here, but he doesn’t say anything and understands perfectly that the girls needed to relax, and in this way, he would be able to surprise them more. So he has the idea to join the girls on the lake because he also wanted in the same time to make a ballade on this beautiful water. No problem, since the girls toke the small boat, It still left the sailing boat and khun Wasit is pleased to show this dream lake to his brother and to some other people who would too.
An hour later, khun Ampol and khun Wasit decides to do what they have planed earlier, Oil and the main assistant join them for the ballade while Aum and khun Ploy have decided to explore the rest of the garden and the house. The others people will also wait here, conversing with each other in this idyllic environment and rocked by the song of the violin quartet.

solin

sarNie Adult
The lake is really beautiful : the water is clear like crystal and shine like diamond. A small but fresh breeze is blowing making shudder Oil who is not used to this kind of weather. It toke them a moment before seeing the small boat with the three girls. When khun Wasit sees it, he takes the microphone and gives it to his brother for him to call Pan and Aom. « Pan ! Aom ! Do you want to become the next stars of Thailand ? » cries khun Ampol. At their uncle voice, the two girls jump of joy and rushes Sririta to join the sailing boat. Few minutes later, the small boat arrives near the sailing boat and as soon as the girls climb on it, they go to hug their uncle. After attaching the small boat to a rope linked to the sailing boat, Sririta finally climbs taking a hand who tends to help her. When she arrived on board, she clearly sees the face of her helper : a young, tall and handsome man. She smiles to him and thanks him nicely when the girls hold her hands and take her to their uncle.

Pan : Uncle, let me introduce you this beautiful lady. Her name is Sririta and despite her western appearance, she is also Thai.

Ampol : I am really please to meet you.

Sririta : So do I ! I have so heard about you from the girls.

Wasit : I hired Sririta to teach French to the girls.

Ampol : It seem my nieces really like you and consider you more than a tutor…

Aom :…we love Rita like our elder sister !

Ampol : So I was right ! Let me introduce you James my assistant and this young man who has helped you is Oil, our star.

Sririta : Nice to meet everyone.

Oil : So do I.

James : I am very happy to see a so beautiful lady for my first day in Geneva.
So you are also Thai…you don’t really have the look.

Sririta : My grand-father is Thai which makes me be a Thai…but I am also 1/3 American and 1/3 French.

James : Have you always been here ?

Sririta : In fact…No…I was born and grew up in Paris and just moved here two years ago to pursue my studies.

Ampol : Interesting…what do you study ? If It is not impolite.

Sririta : I study International Relation in HEI in order to work for The United Nation.

James : Amazing !…and you can speak Thai very well !

Aom :…not only Thai ! She can also speak English, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese.

Ampol : Really ?

Wasit : I can confirm.

Ampol : You are the most amazing person I have known until now !

Sririta : Thank a lot but I think It is too much…just to be able to speak several languages doesn’t make me be an exceptional person.

James : You are too modest…What do you think Oil ?

Oil : I thing It’s simply fantastic.

James : Sririta, do you know Oil ? You know he is one of our biggest actor.

Sririta : I may speak Thai but I must admit that my acknowledges in Thai entertainment, or even in Thai society, is very limited.

James : Oh ! Really. Have you ever been in Thailand ?

Sririta : Never and I don’t thing I will have the occasion soon.

Pan :…her grand-father hates Thailand and she doesn’t want to hurt him.

Wasit : Pan ! Don’t interfere in adult conversation ! It is Sririta personal business…(to Sririta) I am really sorry my child.

Sririta : It is nothing…and I am very happy to meet a super star.
(At her words, everyone burst into laughs)
And since It is the summer holyday and that I won’t return to France before the middle of next month, It will be a pleasure to help you and to make you visit this city during my free time, if you want.

James : Of course we accept you offer. Lets all be friends OK ?

Sririta : It always good to make new friends !

Ampol : You are right ! Oil, what do you thing ?

Oil : I will be happy to be one of your friends too !

Sririta : Great ! I really adore Geneva because It is the place which makes me I be able to make so many Thai friends !

Wasit : So…Lets go home ! I think there are lot of new friends waiting for you.

And once again, everybody laugh.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they meet...sririta is really talented :D i hope they do get close while being in Geneva...but oil still has pim, hmmmmm..
thanks for the updates :D