Destiny for unnamed stars (Want to play a guess who game?)

minankumo

sarNie Adult
i think this was interesting.

Maybe after Mor Krit confirm got sued for his prediction Mor Luck has decided to give some unidentified prediction to certain celebrities.

Want to know who those celebs are? You will need to guess from the following hints and the initial of their names.

Do you want to play?

Fist jackpot lies with an actress name starting with N (น). She is a leading actress from channel 7. According to her destiny her love life is doomed like Miss Universe Pok Apasara and Jik Naowarat. Who ever she dates her romance will not succeed. She will break up with the person she’s seeing in September – December. Her relationships will not surpass the 2 year mark. It’s a sin, she will need to become a nun temporarily to break the sin or date a man 20 years her senior.

Leading actor/fresh face singer name starting with D (ด). He is a teenage heartrob. According to his destiny he needs to be careful as he is likely to get a girl pregnant by accident. He will be force to commit to her if she does get pregnant. Please be very very careful!

Actor with name starting with letter W (ว). He is a leading actor with E-san blood. This year his career will fall drastically. His career will be damaged as a result of infidelity, leaking clip and he could also lose the person he’s dating. He is bound to break up with her in 2 years. He needs to stop partying. He will have health issues and will land in hospital from an illness relating to his stomach or something serious. He will be ill in October – November. Please do a lot of good merits.

Petite Nang Aek from channel 3 name starting with letter P (พ) will fall. Her destiny is a concern. She will be damaged as a result of infidelity. In 2009 – 2010 her luck will deteriorate badly, falling career, falling love life. Bad things will happen to her. Please do a lot of good merits with mom and dad. Take them to the temple and ask for blessings. Blessings from mom and dad will help make her fortune better.

Name starting with letter B (บ). This baby face singer needs to be careful of news concerning infidelity, leaking photos and things that is damaging to career. However scandals can result in receiving scandalous work. If this person gets the opportunity to star in a movie or lakorn playing a scandalous role this person will be able to turn bad luck into good opportunity. However, be careful of scandals, especially with love.

Lastly red lipped leading actor name starting with letter M (ม). He will land in a court case which will damage his career. Please abide by the rule that says smaller people need to be humble and well mannered. The court case will be very chaotic, he only way to make it better is to go into monkhood or move to a bigger company. Find a senior who will give good advice so you won’t run into problems . His problem will concern taxes.

credit: http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2008/12...game/#more-1967

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oo i wanna play
1. noon w.
2. dome?
3. wier?
4. i dunno
5. oo dis one is easy. da big hint was baby face singer lol bie
6. lol mario

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL.. I GOT SOME OF THE SAME ANSWERS TOO KEKE..

1. Noon
2. Dome or Dan.. (but i doubt Dan) lol.. xp.. ???
3. i'm thinking weir too.. ???
4. P? ... who has a name that starts with a P? is it Ploy??? hmmm..
5. lol.. of course.. it's bie.. hehe.. baby face... xp..
6. lol.. red lipped.. so i would say mario too.. lol.. hehe..

btw diamend.. i love ur siggy keke.. xp..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww these sounds really sad...

1. i'm thinking noon w. also
2. i was thinking dan
3. uhhh....don't know?
4. the first person i thought was pat
5. bie
6. mario

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL.. I GOT SOME OF THE SAME ANSWERS TOO KEKE..

1. Noon
2. Dome or Dan.. (but i doubt Dan) lol.. xp.. ???
3. i'm thinking weir too.. ???
4. P? ... who has a name that starts with a P? is it Ploy??? hmmm..
5. lol.. of course.. it's bie.. hehe.. baby face... xp..
6. lol.. red lipped.. so i would say mario too.. lol.. hehe..

btw diamend.. i love ur siggy keke.. xp..
lol sank u. yea some of dem are obvious lol i don't believe in all dis fortune telling stuff but i can stand mor luck a lot more than i can stand mor krit cause dude just talk in a real obnoxious way lol

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
i have the same answers also

1. Noon W
2. i was guessing may be Dome
3. Wier
4. first one that came to mind was Pat
5. baby face, of course Bie
6. Mario

i don't believe in these fortune telling things either. all of these do sound so sad.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
1. Noon

2. Don't know

3. Weir could be a cheater?

4. I automatically thought of Pat, only petite actress with a P name.

5. I didn't even think of Bie...not my poor innocent Bie...but he's not dating anyone...It could be Bua Chompoo Ford? She did just get married, and maybe the infidelity has to do with her new husband...she has a baby face too, and she is a singer.

6. I don't know this one...

credit: http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2008/12...game/#more-1967