Destined by Heaven

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
Haha...the title for this chapter gave me the giggles. lol, I wish their child was real, it would be awesome!
Go grandma, dang she found out Vill is truly bad. eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk. >_< Haha, still love Granny though.
lol, feel bad for Win, but he deserves it for hurting Rinya. Haha take the consequences!
Urgh, no spoiler again.

Hehe...they start to care so much about each other. lol, he even cares about her family too. Feng is so nice under that devilish skin. Rin doesn't know he actually did inherit 10% of generosity from his grandma, but he also inherited 90% of her moody attitude too.
I agreed with Leemyis. She said everything. Took the words rite out of my mouth. I like the percentage of Feng's attitude.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yep, Leemyis said it all!
Oh how I love the scene where Feng locked her on the wall!
That was dead hot!
I can totally imagine how his face is like during that scene!
Damn HOT!
Hahaha.
I love Grandma W more & more!
She cracks me up!
I hate Vill more & more & more now!
Kinda feel bad for Win but then at the same time I don't cus karma's a b*tch & he's getting his pay for what he did to Rin back then!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yongchai is sooo cute but still perverted. haha..,
I feel kinda bad for Win ://
hehe.., Ah Feng is too cute.
lovee the wall scene, teheee... :]
can't wait.
im still not over the title of this chapter. that is toooooo cute!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Chapter 8:
Next Stop Wedding Zone

[Ah Feng walked into the room as he greeted Reena]
“Hello sister-in-law Reena.”
“So this is the famous Ah Feng that made my little sister fall in love for?”
[Reena walked around examining him. Feng stood there and looked at them]
“Ree…Rin…” Grandma Sontitadakul whispered.
“Grandma…” the two shouted with joy as they walked over.
[Grandma W and Feng watched them]
“Grandma, how are you feeling now?” Rin asked.
“Much better sweetie, don’t worry.”
“Grandma, are you hungry?”
[Grandma S shook her head]
“I’m just a little thirsty.”
[Rin walked over and poured a glass of water and placed a straw in it as she walked back and helped her grandma. Grandma took a few slipped of the water as she laid down and took noticed of Feng and his grandma]
“Hello, thanks for coming to visit me, you two are…”
[Grandma W smiled and walked forth]
“I’m Pitchaya Wongnaboot; I am Rin’s husband grandmother.”
“Rin’s husband…?”
[Grandma S stared at them]

(Many minutes later…)

[Grandma S looked to Rinya as she apologized]
“Sorry sweetie, I had put so much stress on to you.”
“No grandma,” Rin replied in tears, “this wedding will not happen until you get well.”
“But sweetie, you will be embarrassed if your stomach starts to grow before your marriage.”
“No grandma…”
[Feng interrupted her]
“Grandma,” Feng said, “Rin and I will not wed until you are better. We do not feel the need to be embarrassed of our child. Every child is a gift from god.”
[Grandma looked at him]
“Thanks son, I am glad my Rin met someone who understands her like you.”
[Feng smiled as he turns to Rin who looked away]
“Trust me my in-law,” Grandma W stated, “when you get better we will start the wedding.”
“It’s okay; you can continue the wedding without me.”
“No, not at all,” Grandma W stated, “tomorrow, I’m taking both Rin and Feng to the temple to see which time will be the best time to start their wedding. We will wait until you are released from the hospital to start everything.”
[Grandma S nodded as Grandma W smiled cheerfully. After awhile Rin walked Grandma W and Feng out to their car]
“Thanks for coming grandma.”
“No need to say thanks sweetie, we are all a family.”
“No grandma, thanks for your generosity. Thanks for paying my grandma’s bills and cost too.”
[Rin thanked Grandma, while grandma looked over to Feng who was pretending as if he knows nothing]
“No need to repay anything sweetie, we are all humans, it is always good to lend a helping hand to the one’s in need.”
[Rin thanked grandma again]
“To tell you the truth sweetie,” Grandma whispered, “the person who helped the most were not just me, it is also Feng too.”
“Feng?”
[Grandma nodded as Rin looked over to Feng who was scanning through his cell phone]
“You don’t have to send us off anymore, we can go from here.”
[Rinya nodded. Grandma patted her shoulder then walked away as Feng walked up to her]
“You must be truly happy that a person like my grandma was willing to lend such a big amount of money for your grandma’s bills and costs.”
“Grandma is a generous person, unlike you who only act like one.”
[Rin walked off as Feng stared back at her complaining]
“You’ll thank me one day, Rinya.”
“Feng, hurry I want to go home and prepare things for tomorrow,” Grandma W shouted.
“Coming, grandma.”

[At Cheewin’s Condo/ He walked into his room as he slammed his door. He sat down on his bed as he kicked the table beside his bed]
“Vill, don’t think I’ll let you ruin anyone else’s happiness.”
[Win rose up as he walked over to his wardrobe and pulled out an old photo album booklet. He flipped threw the pages as he saw the photo they took back in their senior year. It was the four of them. He stared at it constantly as he could still here Rin’s voice in his mind]
“What is the most important thing in your life?” Win asked.
“My family, my friends and you.”
“How come I fall in third?”
“One day you’ll find an answer to it.”
[Breaking up moment]
“I want a person who can tell me they love me everyday. I want to love someone who can show they love me every second,” Win stated.
“What do you mean Cheewin?”
“Rin, to you I am third, but to Vill I am number one in her heart. I hope you can understand what I am trying to say. Plus please don’t hold on to the feelings we have for each other. You should move on and find someone else or in other cases go back and love your family since they are number one to you.”
“Cheewin, thanks for opening my eyes and telling me how different we are. I hope you have found the happiness you want.”

[Win took out the photo as he continues staring at it]
“Rin, I’m sorry I’ve hurt you. Can you forgive me once more?”
[Win hugged the photo as he thought about the things he had done and said]

(Friday Morning…)

[At the temple/ Feng, Rinya and Grandma W arrived at the temple. The walked in as they kneel down and wai before the monk. Feng and Rin looked away as Grandma and the monk chatted. Then the monk started mingling on his board. Feng and Rin turned to him and listen to what he was doing as he looked up]
“Marriage as soon as possible,” the monk stated.
[Grandma had a grin across her face as she turns to Feng and Rin who were making faces back at each other]
“Oh, that is great news. Marriage ASAP! Oh, thank you…thank you so much!”
“But there is something I still have to speak of. This young gentleman and this beautiful young lady are…”
[Before the monk could finish off Ah Feng stumbled out of the temple]
“Sorry,” Rinya apologize to them as she followed Feng outside.
[Grandma turned to the monk]
“Continue on.”
[The monk continued on, while outside Feng walked to a bench and sat down. Rin walked out and saw him then walked forth to him]
“Ah Feng, is there something wrong? Why did you stumble out like that in front of the monk?”
“There’s nothing wrong,” he stated bluntly.
“Okay, I won’t bother you anymore.”
[Rin rose up and left as Feng turns to look at her. She stops by a little girl who was carrying flowers and was chatting with her. Feng started at them constantly]
“I’ll buy all of them,” Rin told the little girl.
“Thank you kind sister, thank you.”
[Rin smiled as she reached into her pocket, while someone handed some money to the little girl]
“Here, I’ll buy all of them,” Feng stated.
“Thank you sir, thank you.”
[The little girl handed Rin the flowers as she took the money from Feng and rushed off. Feng and Rin stood there looking at her]
“Thanks Feng for helping her out.”
[Feng ignored her]
“So, what are you going to do with all this flowers?” Feng asked her.
“Since you bought them, then what do you want to do with them?”
“I don’t know. I was only trying to help out that little girl.”
[Rin smiled as she pulled his hand]
“Follow me.”
[Feng followed behind her as Grandma and the monk watched them from the temple. Rin and Feng approached two graves as she kneeled down and he watched]
“Mom, dad, I’m here to see you again,” Rin stated.
[Feng watched as he remembered, “Her parents died in an accident. I totally forgot about that.” He kneeled down beside her]
“Mom, dad, this is Feng.”
[Feng looked to her thinking about what she was going to say]
“Feng is a generous person along with his grandma and family too. They have helped our family a lot especially saving grandma’s life. Mom, dad, please guide Feng to health and prosperity along with his family too.”
[Feng stared at her as he had a slight smiled across his face. He looked to her mother and fathers picture]
“Mom, dad.”
[Rin turns and look at him]
“I promise to take care of Rin for the rest of my life through hot or cold, illness or death, I will protect her.”
[Feng turns to her as she smiled at him with slight teary eyes. He stared at her constantly as he lean close to her head and was about to kiss her forehead as Grandma cough a couple of times from beside them]
“What are you two doing?” Grandma asked jesting at them.
[Feng pulled away from her and stared at his grandma as he rose up. Rinya rose up beside him]
“Oh, you two are getting along so well,” Grandma shouted with joy as she walked over.
“Grandma, you finished talking with the monk already,” Rin asked.
“Of course, sweetie.”
“Then let’s go home,” Feng stated.
[Feng walked away ignoring them. Grandma giggled]
“Look at that boy; he is still so childish.”
[Rin looked at Grandma then turns to Feng who was walking further and further away]
“Come grandma,” Rin said.
[Rin walked Grandma after Feng. Feng approached his car as he kicked the wheel. His foot started hurting]
“Ouch.”
[He leans next to his car as he thought about what just happen between them. He suddenly snaps out from it]
“Feng stop thinking about her. Are you crazy or what?”
[He was talking to himself]
“Rin is not your type and this is all a play. You can’t let her charm possess Feng.”
[Grandma and Rin approached the car as Feng wobble over]
“What’s wrong with your foot, boy?”
“Nothing grandma, I just tripped a little.”
[He looked to Rin who was ignoring him]
“Come Rin take me to the car, we still have other places to go too,” Grandma said.
[Rin helped grandma as Feng butt in]
“I can take it from here; you…just get in the car.”
“Ah Feng, be more gentle.”
“Okay…okay.”
[Feng helped grandma in as he walked passed Rin to the other side. He looked back at her and she was still standing there]
“Get in already, what are you waiting for?”
[Rin looked at him then got in as he followed behind too]
“Where else do you want to go Grandma?”
“Next stop Wedding ZONE!”

[At the Reechiwut/ Mr. and Mrs. Wongnaboot arrived to apologize to them that the arrangements will no long continue]
“How can you do this to us?” Mrs. Reechiwut stated.
“We are sorry the arrangement didn’t go as thought,” Mr. Wongnaboot apologized.
“How will my daughter live in shame and embarrassment now?” Mrs. Reechiwut added.
“We apologize; we will not let this go out to anybody? They will not know about this?” Mrs. Wongnaboot stated.
[Villyna was listening from upstairs to their conversation]
“Please if you are upset about anything we are willing to make it up to you two, we can still be friends…” Mrs. Wongnaboot said as she smiled to them.
[The Reechiwut glared at the two as Vill stumbled from the stairs]
“Mom and dad, you two shouldn’t do that to auntie and uncle. They only came here today to apologize that the arrangement was not going as you all planned since Feng already intended to marry his girlfriend instead.”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot nodded to Vill’s words]
“That is true my good friend. If only Rinya wasn’t pregnant with Feng’s child then we will stop him in all ways,” Mrs. Wongnaboot stated.
[Vill was shocked with her parents too]
“What Rin is pregnant?!” the Reechiwut shouted.
[Their mouth dropped open as their eyes widen]
“No one knows of this yet. Our family doesn’t want this to ruin our reputation,” Mrs. Wongnaboot said, “so we kept it a secret, but since we are good friends and this happen, we must tell you.”
“Don’t say it in such ways honey,” Mr. Wongnaboot stated.
[Mrs. Wongnaboot ignored him as she looked at the Reechiwut. After the Wongnaboot left their family had a discussion. Mrs. Reechiwut and Vill were walking back and forth as Mr. Reechiwut looked at her]
“Honey, what are you two thinking about?”
“Stop interrupting me, don’t you see we are still thinking here?”
[Vill paused as she turns to her mom]
“Mom, I think I have a way.”
“What do you have in mind sweetie?”
“Since Mr. and Mrs. Wongnaboot can’t help us anymore then we will have to do it our self.”
“What do you want to do sweetie?”
“Ah Feng is a well known man and his family is also well known among all too, we can just help spread the news about his marriage faster. We can give Rin the bad image for stealing someone else’s fiancé and getting pregnant before marriage along with claiming her big success at striking rich. Feng will hate her for blowing this up before the guest knows who the bride will be. Plus the Wongnaboot will hate it if it ruins their reputation. Isn’t that what all rich people are scared of?”
[Mrs. Reechiwut smiled as she walked to Vill and hugged her]
“That’s my daughter.”
[Vill smiled wickedly]
“Rin, I’ll never let you win. This is only the second step to creating more misunderstanding between you and their family.”
[Mr. Reechiwut shook his head as he looked at his wife and daughter]

[At the Wedding Shop/ Feng, Rin and grandma arrived as they entered in]
“Hello Grandma, welcome back again, how have you been doing and how can I help you today?”
“Doing fine as always, Fah (Owner of shop). Let me introduce to you...”
[Grandma brought Rin up forth]
“This is my granddaughter-in-law. I want you to find the prefect wedding dress for her.”
[Fah looked at Rin as she turns Rin around]
“She looks like a doll. I’ll sure find something suited for her.”
“Oh and the one over there is my grandson.”
[Fah looked at him then turns back to grandma]
“So Grandma, what do you want me to do with him?”
[Feng ignored them as he sat down in the waiting area]
“Do all you can to make him look as handsome as can be.”
“I’ll sure do as much as I can.”
[Fah turns to Rin]
“Come sweetie, your dressing room is over here.”
[Fah and her workers guide Rin away as Fah came back for Feng]
“And you boy, come over here.”
[Feng rose up as Fah guided him to the dressing room opposite from Rin’s. They dressed the two back and forth making them dizzy with all the silky and smooth fabric. And finally the two were dressed in the perfect wedding dress]
“You look magnificent,” Fah commented, “when Feng takes a look at you I know his heart won’t even skip a beat.”
[Rinya smiled as Fah giggled]
“I’m gonna go see how Feng is doing I’ll be right back.”
[Fah opens the curtains and got out as Feng walked out too. Grandma noticed Feng and rose up]
“My grandson is so handsome. Fah you have magical hands.”
“Oh, Grandma you’re too kind.”
“So where’s Rin?” Feng asked.
“Oh, one minute please.”
[Fah rushed back to get Rin as Feng turns to his grandma]
“Grandma, I don’t feel comfortable in this.”
“Stop complaining.”
[Feng looked away as he sat down on the chair]
“Here comes the bride!” Fah shouted.
[She opens the curtains as Feng took a glance at Rin and looked back then glances at her again. He stared at her and rose up. Grandma smiled and walked over to Rin]
“You look astonishing sweetie,” Grandma commented.
[Grandma turns to Feng]
“Feng what do you think about Rin?”
[Feng kept staring at her as he smiled]
“Beautiful grandma, very beautiful…”
[Rin looked up to him. Grandma noticed Feng wasn’t blanking at all as Fah giggled and leans to Rin]
“Didn’t I tell you that his heart won’t be able to skip a beat if he sees you?”
[Grandma walked to Feng and pinched his arm]
“Ouch grandma, that hurts!”
“Finally you’re back to reality. So Ah Feng, what do you think of Rin?”
[Feng quickly thought, “I must not let grandma know we’re faking this whole thing.” He smiled and walked over to Rin]
“You’re beautiful, my bride.”
“Aww…aren’t they sweet?”
[Grandma and Fah giggled as Feng turned away from Rin as she did the same too]

(Later that day…)

[Feng drove by the hospital to drop Rinya off]
“Good bye grandma and good night too.”
“Good night to you too sweetie.”
[Rin got out without saying a thing to Feng. Feng was thinking in his mind, “She doesn’t even know how to say thanks.” Rin turns back]
“Thanks Feng.”
“No need to.”
“Bye grandma.”
[Rin waved at grandma as she closed the door. Feng drove off as he peered back at the view mirror]
“Ah Feng…”
[He didn’t answered his grandma]
“Ah Feng…Feng…FENG!”
[He stepped on the breaks as Grandma almost flew to the front seat]
“What grandma?!”
“What are you looking at?”
“Nothing.”
“Then step on the gas, I want to go home now.”
[He peered back at the mirror and then accelerated]

[Rin walked up to her grandma’s room as she touched the door knob. She was about to turn it as she stopped and lean to the side and dropped down as she picked up the invitation card]
“Rin, are you really getting married already?” she asked herself, “but no matter what you’ll face, you’ll still stay strong right?”
[She stared at the invitation card again as she looked at the wedding date that was marked on “February 28”]
“It’s still three weeks away, but why do I feel like it’s the end of the world.”
[She took a deep breath then turns the door knob and walked in]
“Rin,” Reena yawned, “you’re back.”
”P’Ree, you can go back to sleep. I’ll stay up in case grandma needs anything.”
“Okay.”
[Ree fell back asleep as Rin sat down beside their grandma]

2 B Continue Chapter 9!

“GRADMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“What?! Why are you shouting so loud?!”
[Grandma stumbled down from upstairs]
“Look at this.”
[Feng handed to her angrily. Grandma grabbed it and glance at it]
“Who did this?”
“I can’t believe Rin can do something like this.”
“Rin…I don’t believe she is willing to do this. She doesn’t even want to mar…”
[Feng looked at his grandma as if she knows something he doesn’t]

“Mom, don’t be too excited yet. There is supposed to be more drama to follow in after that.”
[Mrs. Reechiwut picked up the paper and read the headline]
“Hot News,” she laughed, “Poor Girl struck RICH with pregnancy!”
[She continued on laughing]

“I thought you were different from the others, but now I see you’re only hungry for money like everyone else.”
[Rin glared at him]
“What are you trying to say?”
[Feng smirked]
“I forgot. A person like you would do anything for money.”
“Feng!”
[He pushed her to the wall]
“What are you doing? This is the hospital.”
“It doesn’t matter.”

[Feng grabbed Rin out of the car as Grandma rushed over to him and began hitting him]
“Bad boy...bad boy. I can’t believe I have such a bad grandson like you. How can you not think before you act?!”
[Grandma continues hitting Feng as Rin was confused]
“Grandma…grandma…”
“I won’t listen to those lies of yours anymore.”
[Grandma stopped hitting him as she turns to Rin and began fake crying]
“Oh my sweetheart…what have that jerk did to you?"

[Rin quickly moved her head a little trying to make herself comfortable. Feng smile shaking his head as he moved over and lean her head towards his shoulder. She felt more comfortable now leaning towards his soft body. She hugged him tightly making herself at ease]
“Mom…dad…” she utter in her sleep.
[Feng saw a slight tear drop from her eyes as he wiped it then thought]
“Even when she sleeps she’s still cries. Rin, I’m sorry for the trouble I’ve caused you. I’m sorry you got humiliated for my sake, but don’t worry I won’t let you stand alone.”

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Urgh, the next chapter will be sweet. More love scenes and etc...
Vill & her mother are annoying. Mr. W is staring to change now.

I still love Grandma, she knows Feng is totally falling for Rin. :D
OMG, I just love the spoilers.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
I like the spoilers. "I’m sorry you got humiliated for my sake, but don’t worry I won’t let you stand alone.”
Wow, I wonder what he'll do. He has fallen for her.
I hate Vill and her mother more and more in every chapter. They are so annoying and irritating.
But Grandma is still adorable.

jeeja

Thanks for the comments everyone. I don't know where I'm going with this FF, but wait for it. :D

n_naruk

Idk why but when Feng&Rinya were talking in front of Rinya's parents, my eyes got all teary.
I can totally imagine how stun Feng was when he saw Rinya in the wedding dress.
A soft, sweet smile, eyes squinted in a bit :blush:

Omg, the spoiler!
Looks like so much is going to happen in the next chapter!
& so many more scenes of Feng&Rin!

Hating Vill&her mother more & more!

And Cheewin, it's too late for that chance now! You blew it by leaving Rin to go to Vill & now she's with the most wonderful guy ever FENG :wub:

jeeja

Chapter 9:
Heaven By My Side

(Sunday morning…)

[The morning paper arrived just as Feng jogged up to the gate]
“Thanks.”
[Feng grabbed the paper and walked in. He poured a glass of water and drank it as he read the paper. He quickly spilt the water back out]
“GRADMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“What?! Why are you shouting so loud?!”
[Grandma stumbled down from upstairs]
“Look at this.”
[Feng handed to her angrily. Grandma grabbed it and glance at it]
“Who did this?”
“I can’t believe Rin can do something like this.”
“Rin…I don’t believe she is willing to do this. She doesn’t even want to mar…”
[Feng looked at his grandma as if she knows something he doesn’t]
“I believe Rin didn’t do this.”
“Well, I’m still going to find out for myself.”
“What are you going to do?”
“Go talk with her.”
[Feng rushed out of the house as Grandma chased him]
“Feng…Feng cool your temper. Why are you so angry? This is good, now we don’t have to send an invitation to the guest anymore!”
[Feng ignored his grandma and zoomed off. Grandma took a couple of deep breaths as she looked at the paper again and read it]
“Poor girl, Rinya Sontitadakul, claims marriage to handsome yet wealthy Ah Feng Wongnaboot. She also claims being impregnated by him. Marriage is set for the ending of February. Rich boy, Feng, broke the arrangements between him and Fiancée, Villyna Reechiwut, because of pregnancy. Pregnant girlfriend, Rinya, steals rich boy because she is hungry for money. Snatches rich boy from fiancée, Villyna.”
[Grandma clutched the newspaper]
“The Reechiwut wants to play game with us now. Well, let’s see who will stand up longer.”
[Grandma quickly remembered]
“Feng didn’t read the full article and he has gotten the wrong person.”
[Grandma quickly turned back into the house]
“Tam (Driver)…Tam, get me a ride to the hospital.”

[At the Reechiwut/ Mrs. Reechiwut slammed the paper down on the table as she laughed]
“I really want to see Feng’s face now. I want to see how he is like. He must be yelling the crap out of Rin right now.”
“Mom, don’t be too excited yet. There is supposed to be more drama to follow in after that.”
[Mrs. Reechiwut picked up the paper and read the headline]
“Hot News,” she laughed, “Poor Girl struck RICH with pregnancy!”
[She continued on laughing]

[At the hospital/ Rin walked out of her grandma’s room as she headed for the elevator. A hand quickly grabs hers. She turns around and saw Feng]
“Feng??? What are you doing here so early for?”
“We need to talk.”
[He clutched her hand tightly and dragged her to the stairway where there was no one]
“Explain the headline news this morning.”
“What news?”
“The one about a ‘Poor Girl striking RICH with pregnancy.”
“What are you talking about? I don’t know.”
“Stop pretending, other than my family and me, you’re the only one who knows about this pregnancy thing.”
“Pregnant??? Didn’t I tell you it was a lie?”
“Of course it’s a lie. A lie so you can get all the will in my family and right before our marriage invitation was even sent to the guest, you created news already saying that you will be a my bride and you are pregnant. Don’t you know how much that can ruin my family’s reputation?”
[Rin stared at him not understanding what he was trying to say]
“I thought you were different from the others, but now I see you’re only hungry for money like everyone else.”
[Rin glared at him]
“What are you trying to say?”
[Feng smirked]
“I forgot. A person like you would do anything for money.”
“Feng!”
[He pushed her to the wall]
“What are you doing? This is the hospital.”
“It doesn’t matter.”
[She looked at him as he pressed down a kiss upon her lips then quickly he pulled away from her]
“Are you crazy?”
[He touched his lips as it began to bleed. He glared at her as she saw that his lips were bleeding. She began to worry as she walked up to him]
“Let me see it.”
[He pushed her hand away]
“Don’t bother.”
“Well you deserved it anyway. It’s a lesson to tell you so you’ll remember it next time.”
“What?”
“Here, let me help mend it.”
[She took out her handkerchief and wiped the blood as he stared at her. She continues wiping his lips]
“I’m sorry…” they both said.
[They looked up at each other as they pulled further away from one another]
“So…tell me.”
“Tell you what?”
“Was it you who released that news?”
“If I say it wasn’t me, would you believe?”
[He looks at her and nodded]
“To tell the truth, I’ve thought and decided not to continue on with this wedding. I feel guilty for lying to everyone especially my family.”
[His temper started to rise again]
“We have gone far already. It’s too late to turn back now.”
“It’s never too late to do anything. We can just tell the truth to everyone and end right there.”
“Why?”
[She looks up at him]
“First of all, why do you want to marry me? Why couldn’t you have faked this with Vill and made plans with her instead?”
[That was the last straw in him]
“Whatever that is, you shouldn’t be involved in it? For what ever reason I have to have chosen you, it doesn’t matter. What matters most is that I have chosen you and you will be the only one I will marry.”
[She stared at him and looked at the seriousness in his eyes]
“Do you really mean it?”
[He looks at her, not having a clue what to reply back]
“What I mean is that until you can work to pay up for the cost to my car and for the amount I have paid for your grandma I will divorce you after that. But for now you will be the only one I will marry.”
[She nodded her head emotionless as he looks at her. He grabbed her hand]
“Come on.”
“Where are you taking me?”
“Just somewhere, hurry up.”
[He dragged her to the parking lot as he stuffed her into his car and he followed in]
“Where are we going?”
“Just be quiet, you’ll find out in a bit.”
“But I haven’t told my sister yet.”
“You can call her.”
“I don’t have my cell phone on me.”
“Here use mine.”
[He handed her his phone as he drove off. He exited the parking lot as Grandma W caught a glance of him and Rin]
“Tam followed that car.”
“Okay, grandma.”
[Tam followed behind Feng’s car. While in Feng’s car, Rin texted Reena that she left off with Feng, then she handed his phone back to him]
“Can you tell me where, we’re going?”
“I said you’ll know when we get there.”
[Feng took his phone as he phone Fah]
“Hello Fah. This is Feng; I have a favor to ask. I want you to bring everything my grandma and I set for this coming Friday to the studio today. I won’t wait any longer.”
[Rin looked at him thinking what he was going to do as those serious eyes of his grew bigger. While in Tam’s car, Grandma was wondering where the hell was Feng going too]
“Where is that boy taking Rin? Hurry and step on the gas Tam!”
[Grandma W. followed behind Feng as they entered in a studio shop. Feng parked his car as Tam parked his car. Feng grabbed Rin out of the car as Grandma rushed over to him and began hitting him]
“Bad boy...bad boy. I can’t believe I have such a bad grandson like you. How can you not think before you act?!”
[Grandma continues hitting Feng as Rin was confused]
“Grandma…grandma…”
“I won’t listen to those lies of yours anymore.”
[Grandma stopped hitting him as she turns to Rin and began fake crying]
“Oh my sweetheart…what have that jerk did to you? Did he yell at you with no reasons? Did he hit you or hurt you?”
“Grandma he didn’t do anything at all.”
[Rin giggled. Grandma turns to Feng and glared at him]
“Bastard, what did you do?”
[Grandma kicked him as he backed away]
“Grandma, I haven’t even done anything to her.”
“I don’t believe you. By the way you were driving, there must be something.”
“Grandma…”
[Grandma ignored him as she turns back to Rin]
“Tell me Rin, did my grandson hurt you, bite you or did he…”
“Grandma…grandma…,” Rinya repeated as Grandma listened, “Feng didn’t do anything to me.”
“Oh really.”
[Grandma turns to Feng again as she walked up to him. She looked at him suspiciously and noticed the bit by his lips]
“Ah Feng…”
[Grandma grabbed his head]
“What happen to your lip?”
[Feng looks at Rin who was looking at him then he looked to Grandma. Grandma took a close looked at it]
“Nothing, I just bit it by accident.”
“How can you be so stupid boy?”
“What?”
“Oh, just forget it.”
[Grandma turns back to Rin and pulled her forward]
“Tell me Feng, what are you and Rin doing here at the studio for?”
[Feng was about to reply as Fah rushed out from the studio]
“Hello grandma, Feng and Rin. I’ve set everything for you. Please come in.”
[Grandma and Rin looks to Feng]
“What are you planning to do Feng?”
[Feng looked at her as he grabbed Rin and smiled]
“Grandma I want to marry Rin this Valentine. I can’t wait any longer. I want this wedding to be held this Saturday.”
[Rin looked up at him as Grandma smiled and Feng kept that serious face on]

(Minutes later…)

[They were inside the studio taking pictures as Grandma and Fah were rearranging the invitation cards and things again. It was an exhausting day for the two and everyone else as while. After they were done changing they sat down on the sofa and waited for Grandma and Fah to be done. Rin was tired because she stayed up all night and Feng was tired because he was just sick of everything. Grandma and Fah ignored the two and continued finishing their master piece. Rin fell asleep on the edge of the sofa as Feng stared at her. He smiled]
“She looks just like a doll,” Feng whispered.
[Rin quickly moved her head a little trying to make herself comfortable. Feng smile shaking his head as he moved over and lean her head towards his shoulder. She felt more comfortable now leaning towards his soft body. She hugged him tightly making herself at ease]
“Mom…dad…” she utter in her sleep.
[Feng saw a slight tear drop from her eyes as he wiped it]
“Even when she sleeps she’s still cries. Rin, I’m sorry for the trouble I’ve caused you. I’m sorry you got humiliated for my sake, but don’t worry I won’t let you stand alone.”
[He placed his right arm over her shoulder comforting her as he held her hands with his left. Somehow he just seemed to dose off with her too]
“Ah Feng, Rin, I’m done let’s…”
[Grandma noticed them. She knows Feng does care a lot for Rin too. She didn’t want to bother them as she and Fah sneaked out of the room and flicked off the lights]
“Every night in my dream, I’ve always dreamt of this person, an angel, who was never willing to let me stand alone. In my dream or probably it was only a thought in my mind that triggered the motion moving in this dream. I felt cuddled warmly in the hands of an angel. Somehow he seemed so real as if heaven was right by my side…”
[Rinya slightly opens her eyes as she saw Feng beside her asleep too. She thought to herself, “Feng, could the angel in my dream have been you all along?” Then she closed her eyes and fell back asleep again]

2 B Continue Chapter 10!

“Rin, about the news today…I…I’m…”
“I understand.”
“Thanks.”
[Rin smiled again as she turned around]
“You were beautiful today. Bye.”

“Ah Feng, I know what you’re doing? And the outcome is always unpredictable, but I hope you have decided to make the right choice this time. I know you well my grandson, but do you truly know yourself.”
[Feng looked at his grandma thinking, “Is she really serious? So she knows Rin and I were faking the whole time. So the pregnancy thing was her idea to make my parents agreed to our marriage”]
“I maybe old, but I am not blind nor am I deaf. I know I am greedy and cranky at times, but I can see the right from the wrong and the good from the evil. Sometimes things are destined to be in some ways that we can never predict. I believe you and Rin share the same destined.”
“Grandma…”
“Know what you’re doing. That’s all it takes for you to understand what is around you. Good night boy.”
[Grandma walked off to her room as Feng stood outside. He thought about what his grandma said and then Rin kept popping into his mind. The flashes of him wiping her tear and cuddling her tightly in his arms. That beautiful smile and those warming thoughts just conquer his whole mind. He stared at the invitation and held it tightly]
“Rin…”

[Rinya entered the shop as she picked up a piece of brownie and a cup of coffee. She walked over to the cash registered and found that she has nothing but a few coins left in her pocket. It wasn’t enough for just a piece]
“So…”
“Here, I’ll pay for it.”
[A man from behind her handed some money to the casher. Rin looked around and found Cheewin]

“He can be a hothead at times, while at others he can be very lovable. It is unpredictable when his mood will change, but it is easily to make him back to normal in just a second too. Feng, as you see on the outside is a grown man with everything, but truly on the inside he is still a little kid who is lost and needs a hand to pull him through. . Though we hardly knew each other, but around him I felt relief and at ease…”
[Rinya paused as Feng was curious to hear the next word out of her mouth]
“Win…I think I loved him.”
[Feng was shocked. Those words Rin said had triggered his heart to beat rapidly. Cheewin looked at her, understanding that she has loved this man and he is nothing, but a faded memory to her. He smiled]

[He ignored her as he closed his eyes and laid his head against hers. He slightly fell asleep as she still continued on]
“Feng, did something hit your head?”
[Still he didn’t answer her. She tried to move him as she could hear the little snores he was releasing. She smiled and lean him down on her lap as she brushed her hand through his hair]
“Waan, I miss you…”
[Rinya quickly broke off her nonsense and realized the person he was calling in his sleep]
“Waan, I’m still waiting…”

[At the Reechiwut’s house/ Villyna ripped up the newspaper as she screamed loudly]
“Ahhh……!!!!!! I can’t believe this!”
“What is wrong sweetie?”
[Mrs. Reechiwut walked over and tried to comfort her]
“Feng is rushing his wedding, it will be this weekend and also look mom, it’s stated clearly here with the picture of the two together and Feng even said it too that he never intended to marry me, plus…urgh….ahh!!!”
[Vill stomped and yelled loudly]
“Come down sweetie, we’ll think of something. Well think of something in time. I won’t let this happen to us.”
“Mom, we have to hurry. I can’t lose to that Rin. I will never lose to her.”

[They rounded up Feng as he tried to dash away. They grabbed him and started beating him up. And accidentally the man with the knife stabbed him]
“Police…police!!!”
[The gangs ran off as a girl came running up to Feng. He couldn’t see her clearly, but he could hear her calling him and asking him if he was okay]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
OMG!!! I luv luv grandma...Go Granny W!
Feng took it wrong on Rinya again. He's so mean.
But that kiss and bit was cute.
He doesn't want to marry anyone, but her...so sweet :wub:
There scenes together are getting sweeter and sweeter in every chapter.
I wonder when they'll find out they fallen for one another. That ending of this chapter was super cute.
Urgh...no spoiler. But I can not wait for the next chapter................

n_naruk

Yep yep! Gotta love Grandma W! Even at a serious moment, she can make it funny for us to laugh at. LOL.
Feng is totally falling in love with Rin without even realizing it yet :blush:
Them falling asleep together on the sofa was just sooo cute!

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know but im in love with FENG&RIN :wub:
this chapter was super cute, the sweet scenes. hoping for more of those coming our way.

jeeja

Haven't got time to write DBH. Working on updating soon!
The wedding scene will be in chapter 10...maybe. but it's getting there. :D

Thanks for the comments.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Can't wait Jeeja! You need to update soon. I'm miss reading the sweet scenes of them two already. I know your working on 3 or about 3 FF at the same time, but keep up the great work. You're doing awesome!