Destined by Heaven

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Thanks for the comments everyone, I'll put spoilers up later today. N gosh, no one told me I haven't even wrote chapter 6 yet n I already put chapter 6 updated! >_< o_O

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
Villyna is a bitch! Such a pain in the ass. Mrs. W is stupid enough to believe her nasty lies.
But anyway I'm GLAD Ah Feng still doesn't want to marry her.

I love Grandma W, she is the best granny ever. Go Granny you rock my world. She's smart and knows the right thing. Ha, I can't wait to read what will happen later on.

This is a nicely written fanfic, I'll be waiting to read more about what will happen to them. Just love Feng and Rin.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ugh, I can't believe Vill & her mom would come up with such things to say to Mrs. W about Rin!
They make me hate them more and more!
& I love love all them cute&sweet scenes with Feng&Rin!
They're so cute!
I super love Grandma W.
She totally rocks!
Told everyone Rin was preggo!
Wonder what Feng's reaction would be like.
Heehee.
Can't wait to see more of her crazy ideas!!

jeeja

Thanks for all the comments. I love you all lotz! :D

Yeah! Finally I had the time to update the spoilers! :D Check back at page 3 with Chapter 5!
Oh, and more artwork...lol, I was bored at times so I did more! :p Enjoy!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
jeeja. i lovee your posters.
tehee.., toey && bie are too cute.
cant wait to see Dok Ruk Rim Tang
&& read your fanfic :]]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
OMG!!! I love the artworks....

Bie & Toey are super duper cute.

Hurry up, I can't wait for ch. 6, I love the spoiler.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for this chapter.

Wow your poster for this FF look lovey. I like how its bright the color standout.

jeeja

Chapter 6:
The Weird Feelings

“What! She’s PREGNANT!” Mrs. Wongnaboot shouted.
“Your going to scare the baby,” Grandma emoted, “be gentler, you’re going to become a grandma soon too.”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot rolled her eyes]
“Really, Rinya is pregnant?” Grandpa asked.
“Of course old man,” Grandma stated, “I’m going to become a great-grandmother soon!”
“That’s great news,” Grandpa added.
“This is such a disgrace,” Mr. Wongnaboot stated.
“What do you mean son?” Grandma asked, “Having a child before marriage isn’t a disgrace at all. It only adds in a member to our family.”
“Make that two, woman,” Grandpa added.
“Oh yes, two,” Grandma boasted, “There’s Rin and the baby too.”
“Mama…”
[Grandma ignored Mr. Wongnaboot as she turned to Feng. Ah Feng was still staring at Rin, he haven’t even blank once or spoken a word]
“Feng…Ah Feng…” Grandma called him.
[Feng blanked many times]
“What Grandma?”
[Grandma gave a big grin]
“Awe…Feng is so happy. He so overwhelmed with joy that he couldn’t say a word.”
[Feng gave a weird smile as he rose up to Rin and whispered into her ear]
“How come I didn’t know you were pregnant?”
[Rin smiled as she turns to him]
“I didn’t even know I was pregnant too.”
[Grandma broke in]
“Feng, bring your wife and come sit down. Hurry boy, a pregnant mother needs lots of rest.”
[Feng grinned at his grandma as he turns to Rin and gave her the glare. Rin looked away as Feng grabbed her hand and hold her gently by the waist as he sat her down. Grandma smiled happily inside as she thought, “Those two will have to agree to Feng’s marriage with Rin now. There’s no way they can get passed this plan now!” Grandma laughed inside her mind]

[Grandma, Grandpa, Mr. and Mrs. Wongnaboot sent Feng and Rin outside. They waved bye to them as Grandma was overwhelmed with joy]
“Take care of my great-grandson Ah Feng. I don’t want anything to harm him one bit.”
[Grandma smiled as she patted Rin’s tummy]
“Bye grandma,” Rinya said.
“Bye sweetie.”
[She turns to Feng]
“Remember; don’t harm my great-grandson.”
“Okay Grandma.”
[Rinya sat in the car as Feng closed the door]
“Bye you two, drive safely.”
[Feng got in as he drove off]
“Awe, are they the cutest couple you’ve ever seen old man,” Grandma signed.
“Yup they are,” Grandma replied, “it’s late, let’s go inside.”
[Grandma and Grandpa walked inside as Mr. and Mrs. Wongnaboot were still standing outside]
“Honey”
“What?” Mr. Wongnaboot asked.
“Don’t you fear that the child she is pregnant with is not our Feng’s child?”
“In some ways I do think so too, but Feng and Rin have been together for a long time, the child surely has to be our son’s child.”
“Why, are you taking sides now?”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot stumbled into the house as Mr. Wongnaboot stared at her]

[In Feng’s Car/ Rinya gazed out the window as she ignored Feng]
“How are you able to get pregnant when I haven’t even touched you one bit? Plus, most of all I’ve only known you for a couple of days!”
[Rinya ignored him as he turns to her and continued driving]
“Or are you pregnant with someone else’s child?!”
“I’m not pregnant for the last time!”
“They why…why did you and my grandma lied?”
“I don’t know what Grandma is up to. Even I didn’t know she was going to say that, but everything she is doing is helping you out.”
“My Grandma trying to help me, by lying that you’re pregnant?”
[Rinya nodded]
“Probably this is the only way that will make your parents agreed to the fake marriage.”
[Feng thought about what she said, “Grandma does wants to help me. But is this really the only way to make my parents agreed to our fake marriage? Lying about our fake baby?” Ah Feng stared back at her]
“Hey, so what did you and my grandma talked about in her room?”
“Nothing,” Rin replied.
[Feng looked at her as she still stared constantly out the window]
“Is there something wrong with you?”
[Rin shook her head]
“Speak up, I don’t like it when people I talk to don’t talk back.”
“I was just wondering…how come you want to marry me?”
[Ah Feng glanced at her then looked into the road]
“Because that was the only way out from my parents’ arrangements.”
“But of all the girls in the world, why did it have to be me?”
[Ah Feng’s anger started to heat up]
“Because you still owe money to my car, plus you wanted a job too. That’s why I thought this was a great opportunity for the both of us. If I really had a choice at that moment, I wouldn’t even choose you as my fake bride. You’re not even my type so you don’t have to think too much.”
[Rinya glared at him]
“So you think I agreed to this because I liked you too?”
“Well, let me see…I’m rich, handsome and more over I’m just better than any guy you could have met in your life.”
“Why you…”
[Ah Feng smirked at her]
“Well for your information ‘Mr. Elephant,’ you’re not my type either. You’re too over yourself. I can see why no girls want to be with you and why you don’t even have a girlfriend. I must be the most unfortunate person in the world to have been stuck in this situation with you!”
[Ah Feng stepped on the breaks as he glared at her. He then accelerated to the edge of the freeway]
“Get out!” he stated.
“What! Are you crazy?! This is the freeway!”
“Get out, out little play is already over, there is no more games for us to play anymore. Now leave!”
“Fine, then!”
[Rinya got out of his car as she slammed the door. She glared at Ah Feng as he zoomed off in a dash]
“Stupid Elephant!” she shouted and then took a few deep breaths as she asked herself, “How am I going to get to the hospital now?”
[She continued walking in the other direction]
“Let’s see how you’ll survive in this time of night,” Feng laughed.
[Ah Feng then peered into his view mirror and saw that she was gone. He pulled over to the side and got out as he looked and Rin was nowhere in sight]
“For a short legged person, she sure walked fast.”
[Ah Feng then got back in his car as he thought quietly, “What if something happens to her?” He shook his head]
“Why am I caring about her? That Chatterbox deserves to walk!”
[He step down on the gas petal and drove off]

[Rinya walked down the stair case of the freeway as she sat down on the last step of the stairs]
“Stupid Feng, and these stupid heels too!”
[She took off the heels]
“Err…right now I don’t even think I want to continue with this play anymore.”
[She continues complaining as she rose up again and walked along the sidewalk of the streets, while Feng drove back to the spot where he told her to get off. He pulls over to the edge of the freeway as he walked out]
“You do have the guts to wonder at this time of night. Fine, I’ll just let you continue walking then.”
[Feng sat back in his car as he complained to himself]
“Why am I worrying about her? Snap out of it Feng, nothings going to happen to her.”
[He hit his head many times as his phone started ringing. He picked it up and saw that the call was from his GRANDMA]
“Hello,” Feng answered.
“Feng, is Rin still there, I want to talk to her.”
“Rin…well…umm, I…I dropped her off already,” Feng lied.
“Did you do something to her? Did you kick her out of your car?!”
“No grandma, I said I dropped her off at home already,” Feng lied again.
“Ok then, but call Rin and remind her that I want to take her to the temple with me this Friday.”
“Okay grandma.”
“Remember to call her.”
“Yes grandma.”
[Feng hangs up the call then looked up Rin’s number and dialed it]
“Ding...dingeddd…dah…dung…ding…ding…”
[Feng took a glance at the passenger’s seat and saw Rin’s purse and her cell phone glowing and ringing from inside]
“Gosh, she forgot to take her purse too.”
[He hung up as a few seconds later, Rin’s cell phone started to beep. Ah Feng picks it up and saw a text message and read it: “Rin come to the hospital right now. Grandma is unconscious again and the doctor sent her to the emergency room. Hurry!” Feng placed the phone down as he looked into the freeway]
“Rin.”
[He made a full u-turn back to exit off the freeway, while Rinya approached a bus stop and ran up to it, then realized she forgot her purse in Feng’s car]
“How am I going to get to the hospital now? No money, no phone and stupid Feng. Can this day get any worse than this?”
“Sweetie, why is a beautiful young lady like you still doing up for at this time of night?”
[Rinya turns around and saw a group of gangs]
“What do you guys want?”
“Do you want a ride?” one of the men asked.
[Rinya was frightened as she back little, while the gang drew closer in to her. She threw her heels at them and took off]
“Wait Miss, we mean no harm…”
[Rinya was already far off]
“Sir, do we follow her?”
[The leader of the gang nodded]

[Feng drove around in circles long the small streets looking for Rin]
“Where could she have gone?”
[He continued on further searching for her, while Rin ran as fast as she could until she came to a stop light]
“Cars!”
“Miss, where are you going?”
[The gangs surrounded her]
“We won’t harm you, just…”
“Please I don’t have any money or anything,” Rin begged.
“Don’t worry we just want to help you.”
[Rinya looked around as the gang drew in closer to her]
“Police…police help me!” Rinya yelled.
[The gangs looked away as Rin took off crossing the streets. They turned back and she was off again]
“Miss, come back we just want to help you.”
[Rinya ran cross the intersection with her bare foot as she didn’t take noticed that an oncoming car was coming towards her. As the headlights flashed to her she turned to look]
“Ahhhhhhh…!”
[Ah Feng step on the breaks as the car stopped and Rin fell down on her bottoms with fear]
“Rin!”
[Feng walked out as he saw her sitting there staring at his car]
“Rin.”
[She looked to him as she rose up angrily]
“Are you trying to run me over or something?”
[Feng ignored her as he rose up her arms checking if she was hurt anywhere. The gang approached them as they stared at their arguments]
“No, who told you to run in front of my car!”
“What! I ran in front of you. It was all your fault I was chased by gangs and now you’re trying to run me over too.”
“Oh on, we are not gangs. We thought you needed a ride.
[Rin and Feng stared at them]
“Sorry for mistaking you guys,” Rin apologize.
“It’s fine, but is he your husband?” the leader of the gang asked.
[Ah Feng turns to them]
“Yeah, I’m her husband.”
[The gang, ganged up on Feng as they pushed Rinya out]
“Why did you abandon your wife at this time of night?”
[Rinya was confused at why the gang was protecting her]
“What abandon her? You must be crazy. We only had a little argument and she took off.”
“What, you said I took off.”
[Feng was making signals at her to be quiet, but instead she blurt it out]
“You were the one who kicked me out.”
“That’s even worst,” the leader added.
“What do you guys want?” Feng asked.
[The gang rose up their fist as Rin began to worry. She stared at Feng who didn’t know what to do, but kept backing away from the gangs]
“I love to play games, but I can’t stand it when other people abandon or mistreat their wives or family members.”
“Wait, mistreat her?” Feng was questioned.
“Prepare to take the fist.”
“Wait!” Rin shouted.
[She ran and blocked Feng]
“Please don’t hurt him.”
[Feng stared at her]
“I know he has a dirty mouth full of unworthy words, but he does care for me a lot. If he didn’t he wouldn’t have come back to look for me.”
[Feng looked at her and thought to himself, “Why is Rin protecting me?” The gang leader place his fist down as he stared at Feng]
“You wife loves you, you need to take better care of her.”
[Feng looked up at the leader of the gang]
“By the way, you got yourself a beautiful and kindhearted wife. Treasure her well.”
[Feng looked at Rin as she gave him a grin then looked away]
“Thanks…um…”
“Call me Uncle James,” the gang leader insisted.
“Thanks Uncle James for giving my husband a lesson.”
“You’re welcome…um…”
“Oh, I’m Rinya and that is Ah Feng.”
[Feng glanced at her as he thought, “That, what a great way to call your husband to be. Maybe this Uncle of yours should give you a lesson to respect your husband.” He looked back at Rin and her so call new Uncle]
“Take care sweetie, and if he mistreats you again, just call Uncle.”
[Rinya nodded as Uncle James and his gangs left. Feng walked in front of Rin. She was still giggling]
“Was it that funny?”
“But the look on your face was funny,” she giggled.
[Feng turned his back to her]
“Okay, I was only joking.”
“Well, it’s not funny anymore.”
[Rin stop giggling as she walked up to his back and tapped his shoulder. Feng turned around]
“Why did you come back to look for me?”
[Feng turn back away]
“Well…I…”
“Were you worried that something might have happen to me?”
[Ah Feng laughed as he turns to her]
“Who would worry about you? I have better things to worry about.”
[Rin grin turned into a glare]
“I actually thought you were different for one second, but your attitudes never changes.”
“What does that suppose to mean?”
“The same person will always have the same heart.”
“Why you little…?”
“What?”
[Rin sneered at him]
“Okay, enough of this. The only reason I came back to look for you was because of this.”
[Ah Feng handed her, her cell phone as she looked at the message Ree sent her]
“Grandma…”
[She looked up at Feng]
“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”
“There’s no time to talk, just come!”
[Ah Feng pulled her hand as her heart started to beat differently. Rin stared at him as she could feel the warmth of his hand as she thought, “Am I falling in love again.” Rin stared back at Feng]

[At the hospital/ Reena and Aunt Nam were walking back and forth and all around outside the emergency room. Rinya and Ah Feng arrived as they ran up to Ree]
“P’Ree,” Rin called.
[Ree quickly turns around as she saw Rin]
“Rin.”
[Rin quickly ran up to her sister]
“How is Grandma doing? Have the doctor came out and said anything yet?”
[Ree shook her head. Rin’s eyes began to water with tears as she walked to the emergency door]
“Grandma,” Rin whispered, “you’ll be fine Grandma.”
[Ree walked up behind her as they hugged. Ah Feng stood from afar looking at them. Then the emergency door opened as the doctor came out]
“Something went wrong with the kidney transplant. We’ll have to operate her again.”
[Ree and Rin’s tears dripped down as the doctor left back in]
“Grandma…”
[The two both cried as Feng stared at them. He has never seen anyone cried this much before. Feng looked at them once more as he walked away]

(A couple of hours later…)

[The doctor walked back out as the nurses rolled their grandma away. Aunt Nam left with the nurses as Ree and Rin stood there with the doctor]
“Your grandma is fine now,” the doctor said.
“Thanks doctor,” Rin said.
“But you have to pay one forth of the costs before we can continue on with the surgery.”
“We will find that money, as long as you can help our grandma,” Ree stated.
“You should settle down and talk about this with your family first,” the doctor said, “without one forth of the cost paid up, we can’t continue on.”
[A nurse approached the doctor]
“Doc, a patient wants to see you.”
“Sorry, I have to go now.”
[The doctor left back with the nurse as Ree and Rin walked back to their grandma’s room]

[In the doctor’s office]
“Hello sir, how may I help you today?” the doctor asked.
[Ah Feng rose up]
“I want to know the condition my wife’s grandmother is in?”
“I have a lot of patients, which one are you talking about?”
“The one that just had surgery,” Feng replied.
“Oh, well sit down and we’ll talk.”
[Ah Feng sat down as the doctor explained Rin’s grandma’s condition to him]

(The next day…)

[Grandma Wongnaboot sent Yongchai to the hospital to pay up for Rin’s grandma’s bills. Yongchai walked into the finance office and chatted for a while]
“You said her bills are already paid up?” Yongchai asked.
“Yes,” the assistant replied.
[He left the finance office as he phoned Grandma Wongnaboot]
“Grandma, the bill has been paid.”
“Really, who paid it then? Did you ask them?”
“They said you did.”
“Me,” Grandma was confused, “I did. It can’t be.”
“Grandma, maybe you have forgotten it already.”
“No, I’m old, but I haven’t lost my memory yet.”
“Okay, I’ll come to see you and we can discuss.”
[Yongchai hung up as he spotted Reena entering the elevator. He gave a grin]

[At the Wongnaboot’s house/ Grandma walked around in her room thinking who could have paid for those bills]
“They said it was me. How can that be? I barely found out yesterday and phoned Yong today to go and pay for it. Who could’ve used my name? There’s only one person who could have done this…”
[Grandma thought for a while as her light bulb turned on]
“Ah Feng…it could only be that grandson who could use my name to cover up for this.”

2 B Continue Chapter 7!

[He shrugs his shoulder. Ree rose up as she glared at him]
“What are you doing here for?”
“To pay up some bills, but then I saw you and…”
[He stared at her with a perverted smile]
“You pervert! Keep away from me!”
[Ree ran off as Yongchai stood there and laughed]
“Hey beautiful remember to call me!”

[Ah Feng looked away]
“No buts at all. I’m so tired of your parents and you. Always working here and there and never has the time to come spend with me.
[Grandma turned away and boasted]
Oh heavens, how can my sweet grandson not see that his poor grandma only has a few more years to live?”
[Feng stared at her and shook his head]
“Oh why…why do they not see that an old granny like me has been lonesome for so many years? How much more…”
“Can my old little heart take?” Feng finished off, “okay…okay grandma. I’ll take you.”

“Let’s just get to the point,” Vill stated, “I came her today because I wanted to break up with you.”
[Win was shock]
“What do you mean Vill?”
“Win, our relationship is not going anywhere.”
“Is it because of your parents?” Win asked.
“No, it’s not them. I don’t think this relationship of ours will become more than just friends.”
“Friends?”

“How come you didn’t inherit at least ten percent of you grandma’s generosity? But even if you did it still wouldn’t help yourself much.”
[Rin walked away as Feng grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back and pushed her to the wall]
“I forgot your so call Uncle James told me to be nice and gentle to my beloved wife, but he forgot to tell my beloved wife to show some respect to her husband.”
[Rinya smiled at him]
“Oh, you still remember Uncle James words. That so good of you to keep some nice things to your mind other than always saying bad things.”
“What did you say?”
[Rin ducked under his arm and ran off as Feng stood there and smiled shaking his head.

T-Ser 4 Victims

The throbbing of a man’s heart increased while his sweats dripped like streaks of blood from his head. The man ran through the dark ally as his heart’s beats increased rapidly. He paused to take a few deep breaths as a light flashed through his eyes; then it was exactly that second, that minute, that hour of that day upon this month of that year that, that man laid dead on the ground. The was moon glowing fully that night as no stars was spotted in the sky. The moon beam shined down upon the corpse, as it lay peacefully there on the ground. A figure approached the corpse as only its feet was there standing in the beam light of the moon.

“Victim number one down!”

Muahahaa...it's gonna be bloody! >__<

jeeja

To ALL my READERS:

Thanks 4 all the beautiful comments! I hope you all will stay with me through the whole ride :D and with my new ones too.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
haha, jeeja. that was sooo great and funny.
i loved the part when the gang chased her but after all..
they werent even bad, yeah teach Feng to love his wife.
tehee.., :] cant wait. lovee grandma!
oohhh, bloody. seems good.
tehee..,
great job, jeeja.
ill be supporting you through ALL fanfics :]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Rin stared at him as she could feel the warmth of his hand as she thought, “Am I falling in love again.”

Oh, she's falling for him. He's caring for her too. Urgh, all the sweet moments...and the development of their love! :D I can't wait for the next chapter. lol, Feng used his Grandma's name to cover up for him, but Granny W is always so smart, she knows it was Feng...Oh it's so sad, Rin & Ree grandma is getting worse, but Feng is in to help. Hopefully it changes his view of her. Can't wait for the spoiler.

lol, stop teasing me :p I like the t-ser! bloody huh, can't wait.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I love this update!
Love all the scenes between Feng&Rin!
Gosh, they're just so cute!
Hahaha Feng got a lesson from the gang uncle!
& Rin is totally falling for Feng & as Feng is also falling for Rin as well!
Awww, he's such a sweetheart, taking care of Rin's grandma's hospital bill tho he did use Grandma W's name as a cover!
I super love Grandma W!
She totally rocks!
& no spoiler :(

& I wonder who will be the casts for your new ff!

& I love the posters of DBH!

Can't wait for more!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for this chapter.

Ooooo your spoiler for VICTIMS is so good can't wait to know who the cast.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
I like the artwork you made. So bright and beautiful! Along side that, this chapter was awesome. There love is starting to develop more and more. Plus, I like the t-ser for "Victims" too. It's very interesting...i can't wait to know who's the cast...

jeeja

Chapter 7:
Papa Feng and Mama Rin

[At the hospital/ Ree walked out from the elevator and bumped into Yongchai as he caught her by her waist and twist her around in his arms]
“Hey beautiful, we meet again.”
[Ree glared at him]
“Keep your hands off me.”
“Okay.”
[Yongchai released her as she fell down on the floor]
“Why you…?”
“You said to keep my hands away.”
[He smiled at her as he landed her a hand]
“Keep your hands away; I can get up by myself.”
“Okay.”
[He shrugs his shoulder. Ree rose up as she glared at him]
“To pay up some bills, but then I saw you and…”
[He stared at her with a perverted smile]
“You pervert! Keep away from me!”
[Ree ran off as Yongchai stood there and laughed]
“Hey beautiful remember to call me!”
[Ree turned around and stick out her tongue at him as he still continued laughing at her. Ree walked over to her grandma’s room as they rolled her grandma out]
“Rin, where are they taking grandma?”
“I don’t know.”
[The doctor followed behind]
“Doc, is there something wrong?” Ree asked.
“The operation cost had been paid up; we are going to prepare the surgery right now.”
“Paid up?” Rin asked, “But who did?”
“We had to undergo surgery now; you can go to the finance office and ask them there.”
[The nurses and doctor rolled Grandma Sontitadakul away as Ree turn to Rin]
“I’ll go stay with grandma and you go check on who paid for the bills and cost.”
[Rin nodded. They left as Rin left to the finance office. She walked in and asked them as they told her it was ‘Madame Wongnaboot.’ She walked out of the office as she thought, “Grandma is so kind. How will I be able to repay her back for her kindness?]

[At Win’s Condo/ Win walk out of the bathroom half covered with a towel as he sat down on his bed wiping his hair with another towel. His cell phone started ringing. He bends over to the table and grabbed his phone and answered it]
“Hello, this is Win.”
“Win, I have something to tell you.”
“Vill…”
[Win rose up from his bed]
“Where have you gone? How are you doing? Is there something wrong, I tried to phone you many times and even came to your house, but you weren’t home at all?”
“Win, come meet me today at the place we always meet up. This is really important.”

[At the hospital/ The doctor walked out of the operation room as Rin and Ree walked up to him]
“The surgery went well, and your grandma’s condition is back to normal.”
“Thanks doctor,” they both said.
[The doctor nodded as he walked away. Ree then turns to Rin]
“Rin, did they tell you who paid up for the cost?”
“Um…”
“Tell me Rin.”
“It was Grandma Wongnaboot.”
“Grandma Wongnaboot? Who is she?”
“She is a kind and generous person. She pities me so she landed a hand to help us.”
“But how will we pay this back to her?”
“Don’t worry P’Ree; I can work to pay it back for her.”
“No Rin, we can do it together, as along as our grandma is getting better. We will work together to repay back Grandma Wongnaboot’s kindness.”
[Rinya nodded as the two hugged each other]

[At the Wongnaboot’s House/ Grandma walked out of her room as she left down stairs to see if Feng was still home. She saw Grandpa]
“Old man, is my grandson still home?”
“Nope, Feng left early this morning to work. Why you ask?”
“Never mind, I’ll go find him at his work then.”
[Grandma heard noises of a car parking as she shouted with joy]
“My Yongchai is here. See you old man.”
“Be careful old lady.”
[Grandma rushed down stairs as she saw Yong entering into the house]
“Yongchai, you’re finally here.”
“Hello Grandma.”
“Hurry boy, take me to Feng’s work place.”
“Feng’s work place? Why do you want to go there?”
“Don’t ask too much question, just go.”
“But grandma…”
“Hurry, we are going to be late.”
[Grandma pushed Yongchai back out as they got in his car and he drove off]

[At Chin’s Kitchen/ Cheewin waited as Villyna arrived. She quickly walked over as Win smiled to her]
“Are you hungry?”
“Let’s just get to the point,” Vill stated, “I came her today because I wanted to break up with you.”
[Win was shock]
“What do you mean Vill?”
“Win, our relationship is not going anywhere.”
“Is it because of your parents?” Win asked.
“No, it’s not them. I don’t think this relationship of ours will become more than just friends.”
“Friends?”
“Yes, friends.”
[Win stared at her angrily as she acted as if nothing had happen]

[At One Shot Studio/ Feng was flipping through his files as Grandma Wongnaboot barged into his room]
“Anna, didn’t I tell you to knock before you barge in?”
[Feng looked up to see that it was his grandma]
“Grandma?”
[Grandma smiled at him]
“Why Feng, are you surprised to see me here today?”
[Feng rose up]
“What are you doing here today for, grandma?”
“Ay, can’t an old granny come visit her grandson at work?”
“Come on grandma, just blurt it out. I know you’re here for other purposes.”
[Grandma turns to Feng and grin]
“Well then, since you know why I am here for, then I’ll just say it.
[Ah Feng listened]
“I want you to take me to the market to go get something for Rin’s grandma; plus also you have to go with me to see her too. You and Rin are going to get married soon; you need to get to know all her family members before you announce your wedding to the whole world, so they wouldn’t think that our family doesn’t know how to respect others.”
“But grandma…”
“I still have worked to finish…” Grandma finished off.
[Ah Feng looked away]
“No buts at all. I’m so tired of your parents and you. Always working here and there and never has the time to come spend with me.
[Grandma turned away and boasted]
Oh heavens, how can my sweet grandson not see that his poor grandma only has a few more years to live?”
[Feng stared at her and shook his head]
“Oh why…why do they not see that an old granny like me has been lonesome for so many years? How much more…”
“Can my old little heart take?” Feng finished off, “okay…okay grandma. I’ll take you.”
[Grandma smiled]
“Come on boy, we’re late.”
[Feng and grandma left the office]

[At Chin’s Kitchen/ Win and Vill still continue their conversation]
“Tell me the reason why you want to end our relationship.”
“Win, why is it so hard for you to understand? I’ve told you already, I don’t love you. I’ve always look to you as a friend of benefits.”
“Benefits? After all we’ve been through; I was only a friend for you to take advantage of?”
“Of course.”
[Win glared at her]
“I have always been afraid that this day would come. I know I’m not wealthy like the other men in this world that can provide so much more for you, but what I have is true love. The love I’ve always thought that was true between us.”
[Vill ignored what he said to her]
“But today I realized too late that the true love I had was already gone with the wind. One day the consequence will come back for you. I hope you have thought this thoroughly before you came to see me today.”
[Vill gave an evil grin]
“Shouldn’t you be saying that to yourself? Talking about consequences today was the day you got back the consequences for breaking up with Rinya in the past.”
[Win glared at her]
“Rinya, why do you still mention about her?”
[Vill sneered at him]
“Rin is about to be engaged and married to the most riches man in Bangkok.”
[Win looked at her with confusion]
“Plus he is also my fiancé.”
“What?!”
[Vill rose up as she stared at Win and stated]
“I hope we don’t meet again in the future.”
[Vill walked off as Win followed her. While outside Feng parked his car as he turn to his grandma]
“I’m going to go into Chin’s Kitchen and grab my order.”
“I’ll come with you grandma.”
“No, you stay here. It’s only going to take a few minutes.”
[Feng nodded his head as Grandma walked out. Grandma approached the restaurant as she walked in and saw Vill walking out. She quickly hid behind one of the indoor trees as she saw a man grabbed Vill’s arm]
“Wait, we haven’t finished talking yet!”
“There’s nothing else we have to talk about!”
[Vill pulled back her arm as Grandma listens to their conversations. There was no one there, but the three of them or as so, Win and Vill thought it was only them two]
“How is he your fiancé, when he is Rin’s husband already?”
“I was supposed to marry him, but because of you and Rin, now I can’t anymore. Do you understand now?!”
[Win finally understood her]
“Thanks for making it clear for me. I also hope that we don’t see each other in the future too. Even if I can never make it up to Rin again, but I’ll never come back crying for you either,” Win stated.
“Go ahead. You can go and make it up to Rin so she can come back and love you instead of wanting to marry to my fiancé. Plus even if you come crying and begging for me I would never love you again. Now I have someone else I’m more interested in.”
[Win glared at her as Grandma peeked a little out of the tree]
“If it wasn’t because of you then today I and Rin could have been happily living a perfect life. But it was because of you who betrayed your own friends just because you were jealous of everything she had. Though Rin had nothing to compare to you, but she has a heart that is wider than the universe which you can never compare too. If I can turn back the time, I would have never left her to be with you.”
[Vill laughed]
“Well, it’s too late now. Now she’s getting married to the riches man in Bangkok. She must be hella happy to death that she had won everything over me, but she isn’t lucky enough because I already told her mother-in-law the truth about her.”
[Win smirked at her]
“The truth about her or the lie about her being you? Vill, don’t think you can win easily. I’ll protect Rin even if she may be someone else’s wife, but I won’t let you ruined her happiness again.”
[Win stumbled away as Grandma hid herself]
“Go ahead and protect her all you want. That will only cause more misunderstanding to her new family members.”
[Vill smirked as she walked off. Grandma walked out of the tree as she looked at them]
“So that was why Feng’s mom disliked Rin so much. It was because they already told lies to her. Well…well, let’s see how long you can last with my games my wanna be granddaughter-in-law. Grandma grinned as she left to pick up her order. A few minutes later she walked out to Feng’s car and got in]
“What took you so long Grandma?”
“I walked in and met a few friends and we talked and talked and I even told them about your upcoming wedding.”
[Feng took a deep breath as he shook his head. He thought to himself, “I can’t believe grandma is still thinking that Rin and I are truly in love”]
“Ah Feng, what are you still thinking about? Hurry to the hospital. I want to go see my granddaughter-in-law already.”
“Okay grandma…”

[At the hospital/ Feng and his grandma arrived as they walked up to Rin’s grandma’s room. They passed by a corner as Feng spotted Rinya and stop. He didn’t continue on as Grandma left without noticing he wasn’t following behind. There was a knock on the door as Reena walked up to open it]
“Hello, um…”
[Ree looked at her confusingly]
“I think you got the wrong room,” Ree added.
“Is this Rinya’s grandma’s room?” Grandma Wongnaboot asked.
[Reena nodded]
“Then I got the right room,” Grandma W stated.
[She walked as Ree looked at her weirdly as she closed the door then followed them. Grandma W turned to Ree as she handed Ree the gift basket]
“This if for your grandma,” Grandma W said.
“Thanks…um…”
“Call me Grandma, I’m Feng’s grandma.”
“Feng?”
[Ree was confused]
“Oh, you don’t know Feng? Well he was behind me.”
[Grandma looked around as Feng was gone]
“That grandson, where did he go to?”
“Excuse me grandma, but who is Feng and may I ask what you are here for?”
“Feng is my grandson and Rinya’s husband. I came here to see how my in-law is doing as I heard from Rin, she is very ill. Plus I’m here to discuss about the wedding.”
“What?!”
“Rinya hasn’t told you anything. Oh, that poor baby, she must be too stressed out that she forgot to tell you about her and Feng’s marriage.”
“Marriage? What marriage?”
“First of all, where is Rin?”
“She left down to the dinning hall to grab some lunch,” Reena replied, “but can you explain to me what this is all about. First of all, how did Rin know Feng?”
[Grandma smiled]

[Rinya turned at a corner as she bumped into Feng. Without taking noticed it was him she apologizes]
“Sorry.”
“Is that the only word you know how to say?”
[Rinya looked up and noticed it was Feng]
“I came to see how your grandma was doing. So how is she doing today?”
“Much better, plus the doctor said that the surgery went well and probably in a while or so my grandma will awake.”
“That’s great news then, but yet I still wonder how a pauper like you can afford so much money to pay up for the bills and cost?”
[Rin glared at him]
“How come you didn’t inherit at least ten percent of you grandma’s generosity? But even if you did it still wouldn’t help yourself much.”
[Rin walked away as Feng grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back and pushed her to the wall]
“I forgot your so call Uncle James told me to be nice and gentle to my beloved wife, but he forgot to tell my beloved wife to show some respect to her husband.”
[Rinya smiled at him]
“Oh, you still remember Uncle James words. That so good of you to keep some nice things to your mind other than always saying bad things.”
“What did you say?”
[Rin ducked under his arm and ran off as Feng stood there and smiled shaking his head. She stopped at a corner as she took a deep breath then walked to her grandma’s room. She opened the door and walked in as she saw Grandma W talking to Ree]
“Grandma, what are you doing here today for?”
[Rin smiled as she walked over to Grandma W. Grandma W rose up and hugged Rin]
“Oh sweetie, I only came to see how your grandma was doing.”
“Thanks grandma for coming.”
“No need to thank me at all. We all will become a family soon.”
[Rinya paused as she looked to Reena. Reena wasn’t smiling at all. She had that serious face as she rise up to Rin]
“P’Ree…I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about this at first.”
[Reena crossed her arms]
“I’m sorry, everything just came up all of a suddenly and I couldn’t think of anything.”
[Ree tipped her foot as she looked away. Rin looked down as Ree looked back to her and had a big smile across her face]
“How come you didn’t tell me you were pregnant?”
[Rinya looked up as she saw Ree’s big grinned]
“You could’ve told us long ago that you were in love with Feng and you guys were going to get marry, but you waited so long and now you’re pregnant already.”
“Um…P’Ree, I’m actually not p…”
“Don’t say that Rin. Grandma Wongnaboot told me everything about you and Feng. I know you are not PLANING to marry him due to some issue, but let’s not talk about that right now.”
“P’Ree, you know.”
[Ree nodded]
“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you at first.”
“No dummy,” Reena stated, “you must be enduring so much.”
[Rin’s eyes began to water]
“Not at all P’Ree.”
“Come here, I can’t believe you are going to get marry already and plus you’re going to become a mother too.”
[Rin smiled as she hugged Reena as she thought to herself, “P’Ree, I’m sorry I had to lie to you. One day you’ll understand what I’m doing.” They were still hugging as there was a knock on the door. They broke lose and turns to the door as Feng stood there]
“Ah Feng, where did you go to?” Grandma asked.
“I thought my wife and baby would be hungry so I left to fetch them some lunch.”
[Feng smiled as Rin stared at him]
“So this is Papa Feng,” Reena asked, “is that right Mama Rin?

2 B Continue Chapter 8!

“I want a person who can tell me they love me everyday. I want to love someone who can show they love me every second,” Win stated.
“What do you mean Cheewin?”
“Rin, to you I am third, but to Vill I am number one in her heart."

“Feng is a generous person along with his grandma and family too. They have helped our family a lot especially saving grandma’s life. Mom, dad, please guide Feng to health and prosperity along with his family too.”
[Feng stared at her as he had a slight smiled across his face. He looked to her mother and fathers picture]
“Mom, dad.”
[Rin turns and look at him]
“I promise to take care of Rin for the rest of my life through hot or cold, illness or death, I will protect her.”
[Feng turns to her as she smiled at him with slight teary eyes. He stared at her constantly as he lean close to her head and was about to kiss her forehead as Grandma cough a couple of times from beside them]
“What are you two doing?” Grandma asked jesting at them.

[Rin helped grandma as Feng butt in]
“I can take it from here; you…just get in the car.”
“Ah Feng, be more gentle.”
“Okay…okay.”
[Feng helped grandma in as he walked passed Rin to the other side. He looked back at her and she was still standing there]
“Get in already, what are you waiting for?”
[Rin looked at him then got in as he followed behind too]
“Where else do you want to go Grandma?”
“Next stop Wedding ZONE!”

“Mom and dad, you two shouldn’t do that to auntie and uncle. They only came here today to apologize that the arrangement was not going as you all planned since Feng already intended to marry his girlfriend instead.”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot nodded to Vill’s words]
“That is true my good friend. If only Rinya wasn’t pregnant with Feng’s child then we will stop him in all ways,” Mrs. Wongnaboot stated.
[Vill was shocked with her parents too]
“What Rin is pregnant?!” the Reechiwut shouted.
[Their mouth dropped open as their eyes widen]

“Ah Feng is a well known man and his family is also well known among all too, we can just help spread the news about his marriage faster. We can give Rin the bad image for stealing someone else’s fiancé and getting pregnant before marriage along with claiming her big success at striking rich. Feng will hate her for blowing this up before the guest knows who the bride will be. Plus the Wongnaboot will hate it if it ruins their reputation. Isn’t that what all rich people are scared of?”
[Mrs. Reechiwut smiled as she walked to Vill and hugged her]
“That’s my daughter.”
[Vill smiled wickedly]
“Rin, I’ll never let you win. This is only the second step to creating more misunderstanding between you and their family.”
[Mr. Reechiwut shook his head as he looked at his wife and daughter]

[Grandma walked to Feng and pinched his arm]
“Ouch grandma, that hurts!”
“Finally you’re back to reality. So Ah Feng, what do you think of Rin?”
[Feng quickly thought, “I must not let grandma know we’re faking this whole thing.” He smiled and walked over to Rin]
“You’re beautiful, my bride.”
“Aww…aren’t they sweet?”
[Grandma and Fah giggled as Feng turned away from Rin as she did the same too]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Haha...the title for this chapter gave me the giggles. lol, I wish their child was real, it would be awesome!
Go grandma, dang she found out Vill is truly bad. eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk. >_< Haha, still love Granny though.
lol, feel bad for Win, but he deserves it for hurting Rinya. Haha take the consequences!
Urgh, no spoiler again.

Hehe...they start to care so much about each other. lol, he even cares about her family too. Feng is so nice under that devilish skin. Rin doesn't know he actually did inherit 10% of generosity from his grandma, but he also inherited 90% of her moody attitude too.

jeeja

Hehe...they start to care so much about each other. lol, he even cares about her family too. Feng is so nice under that devilish skin. Rin doesn't know he actually did inherit 10% of generosity from his grandma, but he also inherited 90% of her moody attitude too.
haha, devilish skin, ur so funny. Yup he inherited 90% of Granma W's attitude. :D :p :D ^_^