Destination: LOVE :: Anne/Ken

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 37: Bittersweet Revenge

Three weeks later

Sai sits at her desk, in her office looking out the window, daydreaming. She hasn't spoken to Sit since that one night, two weeks ago. She hasn't been able to erase the memories from that night. That night was amazing to her, it meant so much to her, she goes to sleep at night thinking about Sit's bare body on top of hers, she's yearning for him, she wants him... she shakes that thought ouf her mind, reminding herself that she can't be with him. He's not faithful like he says he is.

BAM!

Sai loses her train of thought & looks around the office.

"Sai... are you there..." Krit calls for her attention.

"Oh .. uhh.. sorry Krit, dose off for a bit..." she chuckles, going back to reading the documents on her desk.

Krit looks at Sai with curiousity, "Sai... what's with you? You been acting strange lately...?" he questions her.

"What? strange?" trying to play it cool, "I'm finnneee... you're thinking to much..." she avoid eye contact with him.

"are you sure...? I'm worried about you Sai, you don't seem focus at work anymore, as if your mind is wandering or something... is something wrong Sai? If you have a problem you can always come talk to me, you know that..." Krit leans back on his chair & stares at Sai, who's busy writing furiously & not looking at Krit.

"Uh... yeah, i'm sure, i know you're worrried but don't worry about me... I'm fine... i promise" she looks up & smiles, lying to Krit.

"okay then..." he shakes his head & gets back to work.

'i'm not ready to tell anyone yet krit...' sai thought to herself.

--------------------

Sit works franticly at his desk, trying to file the papers & make phone calls & type up documents. He's been trying to keep his mind occupy, not wanting to think of Sai. Ever since that night at her condo, she hasn't spoken to him, she's be avoiding him more than ever, only speaking to him if she has to. He tries to push the thought he have of her, but he finds himself thinking about her more & more, wanting to embrace, kiss her, look her in the eyes & tell her he loves hers... But he knows that it won't happen so he decides to give in & move on.

& lately May has been coming around more often, she seems different all the of the sudden, not snobby like before. She'll bring him food & inviting him to go out to dinner, he was actually impress by her behavior, usually she's screaming over nothing & causing trouble, but lately she hasn't. This was the girl he fell for in high school, not the bitchy, stuck-up May.

Knock knock

"Come in.. it's not lock" Sit doesn't look up at the door.

"Hi Sweetie," it was May.

"ohh, hi May," he smiles at her.

"Is it almost time for your lunch? I wanna take you out to this really good restaurant." She smiles angelically.

"yeah, i should be done in 5 mins..." he checks his watch, 12:05, "Is it 12 already? I guess i'll take a lunch break right now."

May waits & Sit tidies up his desk a bit.

"Okay... ready?" Sit walks towards the door, opening it for her.

They walk outside, May holding his arm, Sai walks by & sees walking together. Sit & Sai's eyes locked for a brief second but Sit looks away, not wanting to see her. May gives her an evil snarl & hold on tighter to Sit's arm. Sai watches as the two disappears outside the hotel. Sai felt her heart pulsating faster, her stomach began to feel sicken.

'are they back together...?' Sai ask herself, feeling sadness. She clinches her fist, & suddenly the feeling of sadness turn into angery, ' Do you think you're gonna break me... think again... I'm not gonna let you hurt me, i'm done... in the end, you'll be the one who's hurting, not me..' she walks back to the office, furiously, slamming the door behind her.

"What the...?" Krit flinch, "what was that for?"

Sai sits in her seat, pouting, "oh nothing... just something's been bugging me for weeks & it stinks..." she flips through the folder, feeling her anger rise.

"Sai, what's wrong? You've been ... moody lately..." krit puts down his pen & looks at Sai, crossing his arm.

Sai looks at Krit, debating whether she should tell him or not.

"Fine... i'll tell you..." Sai gets comfortable in her chair, "Sithra has been bothering me lately..."

Krit chuckles, "is that it...? boy trouble???" he shakes his head, "what is it now?"

"So as you know me & him have past. he hated me in high school, treated me like shit, blah blah... but now he's wanting to get close & wanting to be friendly with me..." Sai inhales, "but i pushed him away telling him he's full of shit, which i do believe, & now h'es back with his ex-girlfriend..."

"I see.. i see... now you'rea jealous that he's back with his ex & he's ignoring you?? is that it?"

"Jealous?! I'm not jealous.... it's just... he's just... he's trying to play me! I'm not gonna let him win... never!" Sai slams the folders down on the table.

"It seems like it Sai, from the way you speak about him from the way you're acting.. i think you are... in fact, i know you are.." Krit smiles & folds his hand.

"What!? who's side are you on??!?" Sai shouts.

"I'm on no one's side... i see where the both of you are coming from... i'm sure he feels bad for what he has done to you in the past. Sai.. you gotta learn to forgive him... but what he has put you through is unreasonable... but what you're doing to him is the exact same thing he did to you in the past... get it?"

Sai listens to what he says, "a guy like Sithra doesn't deserve forgiveness, not after the way he treated me.." she pouts.

"I think you should forgive him Sai... who knows, maybe the two of you are destine for each other... you might regret it in the long run... just listen to you heart Sai..."

"Please.. he just wants to break me & once he's done that, he's gonna rub it in my face..." Sai crosses her arm.

"I'm just giving you my advice, you don't have to take it but just think it through Sai. Ask yourself how do you feel about him & from there things will work out themselves. I promise."

Sai looks out the window, Krit's words drifts into her mind. 'things will work out themselves...' She thinks of Sit & all the things he has said & done to her. Sai felt her heart beat softly, the butterflies fluttering in her stomach, remembering the times she had dream Sithra would fall for her... but now that he has, she isn't sure if he truly does love her, like he says he does...

the thought May & Sit interrupts her sweet memories & once again, she's back to plotting revenge on Sit.

'no... i don't love you anymore Sit... & i'm not done with you either...'

-----------------------

After a long day at work & seeing Sit & May together, getting cozey & affectionate with one another, Sai needed a drink. She invited Krit, but he was loaded with work so Sai decides go by herself. Sai sits by herself at the bar, asking the bartender for a shot of vodka, followed by 2 shots of henessey then a bottle of beer. She felt the alcohol burn her throat. Her stomach began to fire up. That burn felt good & she wanted more. She wanted to drink until she couldn't drink anymore... until the pain went away, until the thoughts of Sit dispears out of her mind.

Just then Sai felt a tap on her shoulder, "Excuse me Miss, can i join you?" Sai turns around & sees Mark standing in front of her.

"Hey Mark! What are you doing here?" Sai said with surprise standing up to give him a hug.

"My dad owes this club... plus i work here." he chuckles, sitting down next to Sai.

"Oh i didn't know that. i was her a few weeks back I didn't see you here.." drining her beer.

"I remember seeing you here a a while back too. you were with some guy." Mark orders a drink.

Sai looks at Mark, "some dude? oh yeah, i was with Krit, my VP, he's an old friend." drinking her beer.

"Ohhhh... i see. Sit was getting mad over nothing then..." Sai stops drinking, & gives Mark a confuse look.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh Sit was with me that night & he seen the two of you two & he thought that you & that guy are sleeping with each other..."

Sai's felt her heart stop beating for a second, "why.. why would he think that? whatever i'm doing in my life or whoever i'm with, it has nothing to do with him." feeling angry all over again.

"Sai..." Mark puts his hand on hers, "Sit really loves you... He doesn't know how to prove it to you but he really does." he smiles at Sai, looking her in the eyes, not blinking for a second, "Trust me... I know him too well. I'm his best friend."

Sai's face lid up, with an idea in mind. She smiles at him, drinking the rest of her beer, then signaling for the bartender to bring her a bottle of henessey & two shot glass.

"You know what, let's not talk about this anymore..." Pouring a shot of hennessey for herself & Mark. "I just want to drink... so let's just drink!" she hands him the shot of liquor & they toast.

----------------------------

30 minutes later

Mark & Sai had gone through 2 whole bottles of Henessey & 4 bottles of beer. They were laughing & falling all over the place.

"Sa.. Sa.. Saii... doo yoo tink... can yoo drivee homee..?" Mark stutters.

Sai rubs her face, "I ... i don't know... i can barely stand straight..." Sai hunches over the table, feeling like she's gonna puke.

"Why.. .why don't you spend the night in the VIP rooms..?" Mark ask feeling dizzy, he helps her stand up, "i'll take you..."

He helps her up to the room & helps her on the bed. He rubs his eyes, feeling tired all of the sudden. He looks at Sai, who about to pass out. He gets ready to leave when Sai grabs his arm & pulls him on top of her. She kisses him fiercely & passionately.

Mark tries to get up, but her grip was too tight he couldn't get out. He finally pulls back, still on top of Sai, he looks her in the eyes, "what.. what are you doing??"

Sai smiles & kisses him again. this time he didn't resist, he kisses her back. Sai unbuckles his belt & toss it on the ground. Sai takes off Mark's shirt & helps him unzip his pants. Mark takes off her shirt & unclip her bra. She strips down to nothingness. She pulls Mark down on top of her, forcing him to enter her body. She kisses him on the lips then work her way down to his chest. He kisses her passionately, feeling the sweat drip down his forehead. Sai grabs hold of his back & scratches him. She lets out a sigh of excitement, feeling loved all over again, wanting more & more. She went at it until their bodies couldn't take it. Mark finally give up & rolled over to his side, breathing hard. They laid next to each other on the bed, Mark leans in & gives Sai a kiss on the lips before rolling over to go to sleep.

Sai watches as he sleep, smiling to herself. She wraps herself in the blanket & slowly gets out of the bed, not trying to wake Mark. She grabs his phone on the table. She searches for Sit's cellphone number & sent him a text message. "Hey Sit, come over to Club DiscoNite in the morning around 8, I need to talk to you. - mark"

After she sent the text, she deletes the text message & turns off his phone & smiles wickedly. 'this ultimate revenge is done... now i just gotta wait for you to show up in the moring.... this should be good... ' she puts the phone down & looks at Mark, laying on his stomach, sound asleep.

'this should break you Sit... it's over for you now...'

Sai crawls back to sleep, cuddling next to Mark.

----------------------------

The next morning

Sit's getting ready to go see Mark, since he text last night wanting to speak to him. But when he tried calling Mark back, his phone was off. He unsure what was going on so he decided to just go visit him at the club. He arrives at the club at exactly 8. He asks one of the security what room Mark was in & he told him, VIP room number 3 in the 3rd floor. Sit thanks the security & walks up stairs the room, He knocks on the door twice but no answer. He grabs the door knob to see if it was lock, but luckily it wasn't. Sit chuckles to himself, thinking Mark was probably drunk when he texted last night.
He shakes his head & walks in.

"Hey Mark, what did you ---" He stops mid-sentence, looking at the bed, seeing Mark lying next to Sai, naked... His heart stop beating, he felt his head about to explode, he clinches his fist, feeling betrayed, hurt & angry.

Mark & Sai woke up quickly & looked at each other & then back at Sit.

"Sit.. what.. how.. why are you here?" Mark asked, scrambling to his feet & puting on his clothes, Sai cover herself with the sheets, & grab her clothes off the floor, smiling inside because she knew exactly why he was there.

"Sit... this isn't what it looks like!!" Sai screams, pretending to look lost & confuse, "I.. .i had too many to drink last night.. & mark was with me & ..." Sai stutters.

Sit slams the door behind him, "What the helll!? How could you Man??? You're my best friend!!!" He rushes to Mark & punches him in the face causing him to fall to the floor.

Sai watches with Shock, smiling wickedly, the feeling of revenge next felt so good, still pretending she was confuse about last night.

"Sit Stop!!" Sai shouts, rushing to Mark's side, "It was accidental! last night we were both drunk! don't you get it!!! we don't know what happen!!" Sai shouts, smiling inside with joy.

Mark wipes the blood from his mouth, "Ow man... i'm sorry...!! i seriously don't know what happen last night! the last thing i remember was helping Sai up the room because she wasn't able to drive home! I didn't want her to drive drunk!" Mark yells back.

Sit picks him up & punches him again, "Don't give me that shit! the both of you can have each other! i'm through with this bullshit!!" he pushes Mark to the floor.

"Sit!!! i told you...it was nothing... I was.. we were.. we had too much to drink last night.." Mark wipes the blood out of his mouth once again, shaking his head, trying to gain full consciousness, still surprise that he slept with the girl his best friend loves.

"Sit.." Sai said trying to sound innocent, "It was nothing... i ... we just had too many to drink.. & i couldn't drive home.. & Mark told me to sleep here & I don't know this whole thing happen..." Sai pretended to feel bad.

Sit grabs Sai & shakes her, "Why are you doing this too me...!?!?" he looks at her dead in the eyes, "you are filthy dirty whore... you slept wit me, Mark, Panu, Krit... who else is on your list!?? You dirty skank! I don't know you anymore... You are just what i thought you would turn out to be... a worthless bitch...!!!" he pushes her to the ground. Sit's words stabs Sai right in the heart. Sai looks at Sit, seeing his furious than ever. He walks towards the door.

Mark grabs him, "Hey man, wait---"

Sit punches him in the face again. Mark falls to the floor, holding to his jaw. Sai helps Mark up. They both of them watches as Sit walks out the door.

"Mark.. i ... we... i don't know what happen last night..." Sai lets out a sob.

"Its okay... i'm gonna go talk to him." Mark walks after Sit.

Sai watches as the door closes behind her. She hugs herself tighter, her tears rolls down her cheeks, guilt overcomes her. 'i'm so stupid... i'm so stupid... why....!! ' she cries louder, '... i've done it this time... i've push him... i've done it this time... i've lost him... for good...'

The feeling of revenge that she had expected wasn't so sweet after all.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I've been reading this, and this is making me have tears.. You captured Ken and Anne perfectly.. Totally sad..
Great job, keep up the good work.. <3

nikki1786

LizQuen
Sai is being a biatch totally.... the result is... im with Sit's side now.... :) but Sit was wrong... Sai didnt sleep with Krit. :D oooohhhhhh.... so much for JELLYFISH~!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I've been reading this, and this is making me have tears.. You captured Ken and Anne perfectly.. Totally sad..
Great job, keep up the good work.. <3
awee.. i try to think of it as if i'm writing script for a lakorn :lol:

awwwww i fell sory for sit
Sit is heartbroken now. :(

Okay now, Sai's gone too far!!!!!!!
:lol: Sit's gonna get her back.

Sai is being a biatch totally.... the result is... im with Sit's side now.... :) but Sit was wrong... Sai didnt sleep with Krit. :D oooohhhhhh.... so much for JELLYFISH~!
i told you ladies will hate her... ^_^ now i gotta figure out Sit's gonna get her back...

sarN

sarNie Granny
ekkkKK!!! im almost there on ch33 !!! such a good fic and twisted tooo soo unexpected the n'k is sooo ..HAHAA....i don't want to use the words

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg i can't believe sai did that whoa.....my heart dropped...poor poor sit....this is truely the meaning of suffering....how will sai get sit back now......oh no...hopefully sit doesn't DO anything with may..gasp

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
keke baredly on chap 25.. keke. .. gosh im slow.. lol.. i'll catch up again laterz.. keke..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yehey~! :yahoo: cant wait for that noy.... :)
it's coming! it's coming!

ekkkKK!!! im almost there on ch33 !!! such a good fic and twisted tooo soo unexpected the n'k is sooo ..HAHAA....i don't want to use the words
yay! i'll wait til you catch up sarn & then i'll write the next chapters to finish it off ;)

i skipped chapters 1-35 and read 36... :eek: :eek: :eek:
sorry for so many chapters.... :lol:

peachesy girl ....u are so behind ...we got some wilder writer in this section :lol:
maybe just a lil bit...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 38: I Promise

"Sit!!! Sit!! Wait up man!! You've got it all wrong!!" Mark runs after Sit, grabbing him by the arm.

"Let go of me! or i swear i will knock you out!" Sit pushes him.

"I understand you're mad right now but, just listen to me would you?!" Mark shouts.

Sit stops, hands still clinch in fist, feeling his blood boil under his vein.

"Look Sit... Last night Sai came out to drink & i sat down with her. She told me she was mad because she saw you with May & she got jealous. I told her that you love her, & i really think she loves you too! Last night was a mistake! You know I would never do that to you, I don't have feelings for Sai like that! & you know that!!" Mark catches his breath, "we've been friends forever now! Don't throw out friendship away like this.. come on Sit..."

"No... you listen! That girl is a skank, she's whore! Do you know how many guys she's been with besides me & you??? Do you?!?" Sit yells, "She has a to-do list man! She's out to sleep with every man out there! Single or taken!" Sit shakes his head, "What the hell was i thinking when i told her i love her...?!?!" Sit throws his hands up in the air, "Seriously... she's a no-good two timing bitch! I should've left her alone... & now look what she's done to our friendship!? She's ruined it!"

"Sit... Sai's nothing like that--"

"How do you know?! She told me herself that she has her night stand man! She said she doesn't need me because she has other guys for that!? What the hell do you call that man??!" Sit puts his hand to his head shaking with disappointment, feeling used & angry.

Just they hear footsteps coming closer, they looked up & it was Sai walking towards them.

Sai looks at Mark & then at Sit.

"Mark... can i talk to Sit in private...?" Sai ask softly. Mark nods his head & walks back to the club.

"Sithra..." she swallows hard, "I just.. i wanna say... I didn't --"

Sit grabs her, "what do you want say? What else is there for you to explain? I saw what i saw! You were sleeping with my best friend!? You cross the line Sai!!!" Sit grips her arms tighter, "Why would you stoop so low Sai... why?" Sit looks her in the eyes, seeing the sorrow in them. She has been crying. He gulps & lets go of her.

Sit felt his throat tighten, 'don't fall for her crying ... she's lying... '

"Sit... i wanna say.. i just... i didn't... Sithra... i'm sorry..." she stumbles over her words, afraid of what he'll do to her next.

"This was your plan wasn't it?? This was all your idea to get him drunk & you wanted me to catch the two of you in the act?? Isn't it!?" He shouts at her causing her to flinch & take a step back. He grabs her again when she didn't answer, "Answer me Bitch!?" , gripping her tighter & tighter on the arms, feeling his veins about to burst, his eyes filled with angry & hatred now.

"I just... i uh... i wanted to get you back..." she weeps, " & I thought this would be the perfect way that would make drive over the edge..." she whispers, pushing him back.

Sit nods his head, "oh.. you drove me to edge alright..." pulling her closer until her face was under his, "from this day on.. I don't EVER wanna see your face. I take back everything i said to you... all the good things that has happen between us don't exist anymore... I don't love you..." He stares her dead in the eyes, no emotions showing besides anger, "in fact... i despise you... i loathe you... i.... HATE... YOU..." he elaborates.

'I... hate... you...' those words echo in Sai's mind & stabs Sai in the heart repeatedly.

"Sit... you don't mean that---" Sai looks him in the eyes, tears rolling down her eyes, gently down her cheeks.

"Yes I do! Read my lips & look me in the eyes... I hate you!" he said angrily, not blinking as he looks at Sai.

"Sit.. you... you don't mean that..." she cries louder, "you're just mad... please Sit... just listen to me...!"

"It's too late, your words or just words, your actions speaks louder than that! what you did today has shown me the type of girl you really are, a worthless skank... you never love me... you just wanted to see me break... but you know what... thank you for opening my eyes..! you've made me realize that i've been a fool this whole time!! You've made me realize that i don't love you...! I shouldn't have wasted my time on you... you're worthless... you've made me realize that I should've stayed with May this whole time!"

"May...?" Sai shakes her head, hugging Sit tighter, begging him not to leave, "Sit.... plaese don't go.... i'm sorry... Sit please..." She cries hysterically.

Sit pulls her off of him & pushes roughly to the concrete wall. Sai hits hard against the wall & scraps her knee as she falls to the ground. Sai screams in pain as she sees blood oozing out of her knee, images of prom night rushes through her mind again, as she recall Sit tossing her to sand like a rag doll.

Sai grabs her knee in pain, trying to stop the bleeding. Sit pauses, feeling guilty for pushing her to the ground, but decided not to help her. He looks down at her, as she cries in pain, holding to her knee, trying to stop the blood flow.

"From now on, I don't know you. I don't want you to come near me, I don't want you to talk to me, I don't even wanna see your face... you disgust me. I hate you." He walks away, leaving her behind just like prom night.

Sai holds her knee in pain as watches Sit gets into his car & drive off, "Sit!!! Come back please!! Sit!!!" she screams in agony.

Sai tries to get up but she couldn't move, the pain was unbearable.

Mark comes out to check on Sit & Sai. He sees Sai on the floor & Sit driving away. He rushes to Sai's side, "Sai?!? What happen???" he bends down, seeing blood on her knees, "Did Sit do this to you??" He tries to help her up, but she screams in pain. He picks her up & carries her into the car, "I'm going to take you the hospital? You're knee looks pretty bad..."

Sai was crying in pain. Once again, she's back where she has started, emotionaly bruised & physcially hurt.
---------------------

At the hospital, the nurses bandage her up & told her she had a minor sprained knee & she should be able to walk within a week. Sai forces a smile on her face, thanking the nurse. Sai walks out in crutches to go see Mark, who had waited for her.

"Are you okay Sai?" Mark ask worryingly.

"Yeah, i'll be fine, just a minor sprained knee, i'll be able to walk within a week. Thank you for helping me Mark, i really appreciate it." she forces a smile.

"No problem, this isn't your fault anyways, it's Sit's fault for pushing you down like that. He doesn't understand that last night was a mistake, we didn't do it out of pleasure..."

Sai looks down on the floor, feeling guilty. "actually... Mark, I have to tell you something... all this is my fault. It has nothing to do with Sit..." Mark looks at Sai confused, "about last night... It was kinda my fault... I wanted Sit to catch me & you ... in bed together..." she doesn't look at Mark.

"wait... what..? you mean.. you weren't drunk..? Why... why would you do that?" Mark felt stupid for defending Sai earlier today.

"I know i'm stupid! I didn't mean for it to turn out this way... I just wanted to get him back & it back fired on me..." she begins to cry, "I wanted him to get mad but not to this extent... I'm really sorry Mark, i didn't mean to use you like that... Now Sit won't even talk to me, let alone look at me... I've done it this time... I've pushed him away for good... I just wanted to make him pay for what he did to me in high school.. I wasn't thinking when i planned this out..." Sai clench her crutches.

"I.. i... i don't know what to say.... i think you really did it this time Sai... i think you've pushed Sit to the edge. I don't know if he'll be able to forgive you."

"Mark... I'm really sorry... i truly am... i let my pride get the best of me... i just wanted to see Sit suffer... i shouldn't... i shouldn't have gone this far..." she pleas.

Mark looks at Sai, angry with what she has done but pitying her because she's back to where she was when she was in high school, alone. He walks in closer to her, comforting her, "Sai... I forgive you... I can't blame you... Sit has put you through a lot..."

She cries even louder, "Now.. now... I don't know what to do.. Sit hates me..."

"You can't be too sure Sai..."

"No i know for sure, he told me he hates me, he gave me the same look he did in high school. He told me he was better off with May..." Sai wipes her tears.

Mark gives Sai a faint smile, "Don't give up so easily Sai... just give Sit some time to cool offf. I'm sure he'll understand one day... come on... i'll take you home.." he helps walk her out the car. Mark drops her off at her condo & goes to find Sit.

---------------------

Back at Sai's condo, she lays in bed, crying, feeling helpless once again. Sit's words recur in her mind, not erasing from her memories. She digs in her drawer, looking for the bracelet he had given her. She puts it on, hoping it would make her feel better, but it made her miss him even more, made her felt worst about herself.

After an hour of crying, she calls up Krit.

"Krit, are you busy...?" She ask sadly.

"No, i'm not, what's wrong Sai? you sound depress...?" He asks in a concern tone.

"Can you... can you come by my condo...?" She ask.

"Why? what's wrong? did somebody do something to you?" Panic came over Krit, "I'll be there in 10!!" He hangs up the phone, not giving Sai time to finish talking.

Sai hangs up the phone & forces herself up off the bed. She tidies herself, making sure she doesn't look too depressed.

Just then someone knocks on the door. "Sai, open up! It's Krit."

Sai forces a smile on her face & limps in her crutches towards the door. Krit looks at Sai, in shock.

"What the..? What happen Sai???" Krit ask, helping her.

"Oh uhm... a little accident. I'll be fine, just a minor sprained knee."

"What's wrong Sai, you look so depressed," he stares her in the face, "Is it Sithra trouble again...?" he asks, helping her to the couch.

Sai bit her lips & looks at Krit, a tear rolls down her eye, "Krit... i've done something stupid! I feel so embarrass & dumb... I'm such a dumbass! I don't deserve to live!" She shouts at Krit,

"Why? What happen?" Krit moves in closer to her, comfortng her, "Who hurt you & what bad thing could you have possibly done...?"

"I wanted to get back at Sithra & I thought the best way to revenge him is by sleeping with his best friend..." Sai moves away from Krit, wiping her tears.

"Wait-- what? you slept with his best friend...? Sai... why would you do that...?? that's something you don't do to get back at a guy...."

"I know! I'm so stupid!!" She hits herself on the head, "I seriously wasn't thinking! I just.... i wanted to get him back & i just thought---" She chokes on her tears, "i just thought that was the best plan! but now... it's too late..."

Krit shakes his head, "Sai, what you did was wrong & it's good that you've admit it, but to be honest, i really don't know how what to tell you. Since you did it intentionally, it's gonna be hard to win him back, i'm not saying you've lost him forever, but you're gonna have to prove yourself even harder to him in order for him to gain your trust... You know what... just give him time to cool down. He's probably too mad to even talk to you, so give him his space first... maybe a few days or even weeks. then you can try to talk to him.."

"days? weeks?! i can't wait that long... if i don't talk to him, sooner or later, i'll lose him to May! I can't let that happen!" Sai shrieks.

"Sai... i'm a guy... i should know. Sometimes we say things out of anger, we get caught up in the moment that we don't realize what we say... So trust me when i say give him time... I think that's what he needs right now." He puts his arm around Sai, comforting her.

Sai looks at wrist, she was still wearing Sit's bracelet

'just give him time...' sai thought to herself.

-------------------------------------

It's been days since Sai has talk to Sit, then those days turned into weeks. She tried everything she could think out, sending him an apology note, to flowers, to even cookies. He wouldn't accept it. Whenever she stop by his office, he would just ignore her. She'll try to conversate with him, but he'd keep on working, not paying attention to her. She brought him coffee once, but she got so nervous, she accidently spilled it on him. He was furious & cursed her out, she apologize for her cluminess but he told her he didn't want her worthless apology. Lately, she's been wearing his bracelet, trying to show him how much that bracelet means to her. When he seen her wearing it, he told her that bracelet was a worthless piece of shit, just like the person wearing it. That brought tears to Sai, though she didn't cry on the outside, she cried on the inside.

Ever since that day Sit stop talking to Sai, she's been having the same dream ever night. Sit is dressed in a white suit, standing in front of a girl, who's face is a blur, confessing his love to that girl. Then he gets down on his knees & slips the ring into her hand. Afterwards, Sai would wake up from the dream. Never once has she figured out who that girl was. It haunts her mind, fearing that it could May, since she has been coming around more often & being affectionate with Sit more & more, making Sai gringe her teeth. The thought of Sit & May together makes Sai jealous, she always try to aviod them together, but they always find a way to walk pass Sai. The more Sai sees them together, the more she realizes Sit could be over her & moving on with his life.

------------------------------

2 weeks later: Sit's big party

Sithra's parents decided to throw Sit a big party at Sai's dad's hotel. It's suppose to be the biggest party of the town. It's gonna be filled with tons of food, deserts, roses, a large dancefloor & security is going to be tight. This party is excusive invites only. Sit's mom has Sai come help with the decorations & food preparations. Sit was never around when Sai helped out his mom, she knew the he was avoiding her, she's been through this before in high school so it wasn't new to her.

After the decorations & everything was settle, Sai left for home to get ready for the party. She was hoping tonight would be night he would finally talk to her. Sai wear a pink tank dress that drag to the ground. She had her hair in a curls & wore the bracelet Sit had bought for her, hoping he would appreciate it.

She looks at herself in the mirror pressing her dress & making sure her hair was in place, she smiles at her reflection, 'please let tonight go well...'

Back at Sit's place, he's getting ready to have some fun. May's tagging along with him. Although his parents don't like her, he didn't care. He wanted her there, to make Sai jealous. He had a perfect way to shatter her for once. He fix his suit & puts on his watch, smiling with such great pleasure.

'Sai... tonight you'll be crushed..' fixing his tie.

Sit had to arrive early at the party to greet the guest, May was standing next to him, not letting go of his arm. She wanted to make sure no girl try to take him away.

After 20 minutes of greeting the guest, Sai walks in with Krit in arm. Sit's smile turn to a frown, he felt his stomach in knots. He clinches his fist. He tries to aviod her eye contact.

"Happy Birthday Sithra..." Sai smiles at him, handing him a card. Sit turns away, not welcoming her nor making eye contact.

May chuckles, "I'll take that for Sit, he doesn't want to talk to you after what you did that one night... you little whore..." she whispers.

Sai looks at May & then back at Sit, who was looking past her now. Sai's smile turn to sadness, she pulls on Krit, telling him to go inside. Sit watches from the corner of his eyes as Sai walks inside, arms link to Krit.

"Look at that... how unprofessional... he's suppose to be her boss & she's all over him... what a slut..." she giggles. Sit felt his temperature boiling with anger now, he wanted to get her back for what she has done, he smiles to himself, still remembering that he had his special weapon in his pocket, all he needed was to wait for the right time.

After all the guest arrives, Sit & May walks inside the hotel hall to join the fun. Sit didn't let May out his sight. He was grinding up on her on the dance floor, showing affection towards May.

Sai watches Sit closely as he gets close to May, especially on Sit. She felt she has lost the battle, May has won & there was nothing she could do now. She wasn't having fun & this wasn't going the way she had hoped. She saw Sit step out of the room & decided to follow him, wanting to talk to him ever so much.

He walks into the bathroom & she walks nearby until he comes out. As soon as he walks out, she walks up to him, "Sithra... can i talk to you, please?" Sai begged.

Sit turns away, "what do you want Saiphon? I need to get into the party."

"Sit, it won't take long i just need to talk to you for a few minutes, please??" She puts her hands up & begs him.

"Fine... hurry up, i don't have much time for your lies...." he folds his arm, still not looking at her.

Sai smiles, "okay... Sit i just wanna say--"

"Sit! There you are!" May comes running over to Sit, "What are you doing with this...whore...?" She snarls at Sai & walks next to Sit, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"who are you calling a whore? You better watch your mouth Bitch..." Sai said, balling her hand into a fist, getting ready to punch May.

"Darling... it can't be me... so it has to be..." May points at Sai & chuckles, "You..."

Sai took a deep breath, she pulls her arm back & punches May in the face.

"Take that bitch!" Sai watches as May's head bounce back & blood trickles down her nose.

"Ahhhh.. Sit! She punch my nose..!" May wipes the blood out of her nose & squealing like a mouse. Sai slaps her across her face, & pushes her against the wall, slapping her repeatedly. May falls to the ground & Sai gets on top, choking her.

"Take this bitch! this is for prom night! You dumb Bitch!" slapping her over & over.

"Enough!" Sit grabs Sai & throws her to the ground, startling Sai. Once again, the memories of prom night flashes throug her mind at the speed of light, Sai felt her heart beating faster than ever, she tries to catch her, tries to clear her mind. Shock that Sit had done it again.

"What the hell is wrong with you Sai?!? What did May do to you!?" Sit yells at Sai. He helps May to her feet, & pulling a hankerchief to wipe the blood from her nose & mouth.

"What's wrong with me?! Nothing's wrong with me! I'm tired of bitches like her, treating me like shit!" Sai pulls herself up, trying to attack May again, but Sit stood in the way.

"Sit... my lip... oww... my nose..." she pouts. Sit checks to see if anything was broken.

He quickly turns to Sai, his eyes filled with rage, "I'm tired of this shit Sai! Who gave you the rights to hurt my fiance like this?!? Are you trying to kill the person i love in the world!?!" He grabs her & pushes her to the floor a second time. May's face lid up when she heard Sit called her his fiance.

'fi... fiance.. the person he loves in the world...?' those words shot Sai in the heart, she felt it shatters in to pieces.

She quickly got up, she felt tears starting to well in her eyes, "You're blaming me for this...? You're gonna put the blame on me?!?! What about her!!!" Sai points he finger at May. The tears began to fall down her cheeks, "What about your stupid Fiance!?! Why didn't yo do anything when she called me a whore?! Why didn't you do anything when she kicked my ass on Prom Night?! Why didn't you help me???? Why didn't you Sithra?!?" Sai shouts at Sit, waiting for him to reply "You wanna know why?!? Because you... don't care about me!! You never loved me Sithra..." Sai cries.

"Hey, what's all the yelling about--" Sit's mom walks out to see the screaming & yelling.

Sai ignored his mom, "You don't love me... no.. no... you hate me... you can't stand me... i'm a pain in the ass!!!" Sai shakes her head, her eyes pouring with tears, "you've always hated, you hated me then & you hate me now. I'm never gonna be good enough for you... I never will!!" Sai takes a deep breath, catching her breath.

Krit comes outside, along with Sit's dad, Mark & Kat.

"You see me as this weak, annoying, vulnerable girl... don't you??? & you know what...." Sai wipes her tears, "... I am... I am weak, i am annoying... & I am vulnerable... I'm also stupid too! how about that... do you like that one Sithra!? Do you like it that i called myself stupid because I am stupid for falling for a guy like you!!! I'm stupid... i'm stupid for thinking you will ever love me... everything you said to me that one night was all a lie... you don't give a damn about me... you're still the same Sithra ... you're never gonna change... & i'm never gonna be good enough for you.. because in your eyes, i'm just a stupid, foolish girl, who gives too much..." Sai takes a deep breath, trying to hold in her tears, but it's no use. Sai looks at Sit one last time before walking out the hotel.

She brushes pass him & pause, "you won't be seeing me again... i promise..." she looks up at him one last time, a tear drop falls down her cheek & falls on his hand. She walks down the stairs, holding her dress to keep her from stumbling. When she disappears out of everybody's site, she takes off Sithra's bracelet & holds in her palm.

"I'm gonna go check on Sai..." Krit walks past everyone & runs outside. Kat follows him, to make sure she's okay.

Sai felt her head spinning, Sit's words keep playing over in her mind. She was angry at herself, angry at Sit, angry at May, angry at the whole world. Sai wasn't paying attention to where she was walking & she fell off the curb. She tries to get up, but her ankle was bothering her. She grabs a hold of the curb & manage to pull herself up slowly.

"Sai!! Look out!" Sai her someone shouts.

She turns towards her left & a car was speeding in her direction. Sai's heart drop & she couldn't get out of the way in time. Life flashes before, as she hears tire screeching. The car slams its brake but not in time for Sai to move out of the way. Sai's body slams up against the hood of the car, slid down the hood of the car, hitting her head hard on the cement, blood gushes out of her mouth & she blacks out.

Sit, his mom, May & Mark, hear a car halt, follow by a loud screeching sound.

'Sai...' Sit thought, feeling his heart beat faster & faster. He runs outside without saying anything.

"Sai!!! Sai!!! oh my.... Sai.... someone call the ambulance!!!! we need a doctor right now! hurrry!!!" Kat screams at the top of her lungs.

Krit rushes to Sai's side, "Sai... Sai.... Stay with me!!!... Do you hear me?!?" Krit panics.

Sit ran outside, his heart pounding out of control, his palms got sweaty, his throat dried up, mind blanking out. He ran to side of road to see Sai laying in Krit's arm, unconscious & bleeding.

'Sai....' Sit's heart dropped.

nina07

sarNie Adult
OMFG that was the best chapter yet !! she should've bitch slapped him .. haha .. that would be a good scene .. awww .. sai gets run over .. i hope she still survives will she?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhh......sai got hit by a car....OMG...........even though i don't like that sai slept with mark, but i am glad that she was in the wrong and that she suffered......SIT, please forgive her....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg pls dont make her die omg
i'm still debating on it... :lol:

OMFG that was the best chapter yet !! she should've bitch slapped him .. haha .. that would be a good scene .. awww .. sai gets run over .. i hope she still survives will she?
lol. deng. i should've added that...

ahhhhhhh......sai got hit by a car....OMG...........even though i don't like that sai slept with mark, but i am glad that she was in the wrong and that she suffered......SIT, please forgive her....
Sit wanted her out his life & he got his wish! ^_^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Holy shizbucket! That chapter was intense. I am glad Sai got to vent before getting hit like that. There are so many possibilities of what to happen next. Aaahhh! Thanks, Noy!

Go back and add the "B" slap from Sai to Sit. It isn't too late, na.