Destination: LOVE :: Anne/Ken

nikki1786

LizQuen
so Krit's character here sounds more like bestfriend... and Sit's AS USUAL is like a jellyfish (i was kiddin' only, i mean to say he's jealous~!) :lol:

Dajaja

sarNie Egg
Yes! Krit's here!

Oh man, if this were a lakorn I would be going crazy... what with Ken and Krit in the same show and Ann T too...

It is so good now.

Is there gonna be a fight soon??? Cos you know, usually... club + alcohol + lovesick guy + guy he's jealous about = FIGHT!!!
Just guessing.. lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
so exciting and interesting..YAY krit is now in^^ hmmm i really want to know how sit will prove that he really loves sai....
i'm still trying to figure that out... :lol:

cant wait to see wats going to happen next!
it will be juicy. ^_^

so Krit's character here sounds more like bestfriend... and Sit's AS USUAL is like a jellyfish (i was kiddin' only, i mean to say he's jealous~!) :lol:
a jellyfish means jealousy? never heard of that one... haha.

Yes! Krit's here!

Oh man, if this were a lakorn I would be going crazy... what with Ken and Krit in the same show and Ann T too...

It is so good now.

Is there gonna be a fight soon??? Cos you know, usually... club + alcohol + lovesick guy + guy he's jealous about = FIGHT!!!
Just guessing.. lol.
no fights... yet... i might add something in it. ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'm still trying to figure that out... :lol:
it will be juicy. ^_^
a jellyfish means jealousy? never heard of that one... haha.
no fights... yet... i might add something in it. ^_^

its gay language/word (expression only) that i've learn from my friend... he usually says "i was jellyfish at the same time... when i saw them" he definitely saw his crush the other day with someone and he was pissed... lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

its gay language/word (expression only) that i've learn from my friend... he usually says "i was jellyfish at the same time... when i saw them" he definitely saw his crush the other day with someone and he was pissed... lol
ohh i see... how funny :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 36: Late Night Visit

WARNiNG: EXPLiCiT CONTENT ^_^ iT'S GONNA GET HOT UP HERE!!!

"Excuse me Miss," a stranger taps Sai on the shoulder, "Would you like to dance."

Sai faces the man, "oh no, that's okay." Sai turns around in her seat.

"Well, why not? What’s wrong with just dancing to one song? " the man asks getting annoyed.

"I'm sorry but i just don't feel like dancing. You can leave now." Sai replied.

The stranger grabs Sai by the arms & pulls her close to him, "Why not baby... i can show you a good time..." he tries to kiss Sai.

"eww... get away from me!!" Sai tries to push him away, but he wouldn't let go.

Krit walks out of the bathroom & from a distant, he sees a man, groping on Sai. He rushes to Sai, punching the stranger in the face & pulling Sai behind him. The man falls down but quickly gets up.

"Hey! what was that for???"

"For harassing her!!" Krit shouts.

"This has nothing to do with you, so i suggest you move out & let me talk to talk to the pretty young lady..." he moves closer to Sai.

Krit pushes him back, "Don't you come closer or else you'll regret it."

"Krit, we should go, i'm okay now..." Sai whispers holding Krit back.

"Don't worry Sai I got this.."

"Oh yeah?? What are you gonna do? Kick my ass??? Ohh.. i'm scared..." the man mocks Krit.

"Ohh... you scared..?" Krit punches the man hard in the face, knocking him to the ground.

Sai puts hands to her mouth, shocked at what Krit did, "ohh my goodness! I think you killed him!!"

"I didn't kill him... I just knocked him out..." Krit chuckles.

Just then a security walks by, "hey hey! what's going on here!?"

"oh, uhm that man slipped & hit his head..." Sai chuckles nervously.

"We should go..." Sai whispers to Krit, pulling him towards to the exit.

From a distant, Mark sees Sai pulling Krit outside. "Hey Sit!" he taps Sit, "I think Sai's leaving!"

Sit looks at Mark, put down his drink & heads for the door.

"Hey Sit! Where you going??" Mark shouts, "man.. he's always leaving..."

Sai & Krit walks to the car.

"That was close one!" Sai breaths heavily, her hand still shaking from what just happen.

"You're telling me... you're lucky i got there on time or else you would've been gone!" he chuckles, catching his breath.

"Oh... I could've taken him out... but thank you for saving me. He was a freaky.." she felt chills run down her spine.

Krit laughs, shaking his head. "oh man, i have a headache... Do you mind driving... I don't think i can drive home... I think i drank too much tonight..." putting his hand to his head.

"Ha! lightweight! I told you, you couldn't handle it..." Sai chuckles.

"I'm not a lightweight... I haven't ate yet... so that's why I’m feeling all woozy..." He leans against the car.

Sai rushes to his side, "hey hey... you okay Krit? You don't look so good..."

"Yeah, yeah, i'm good... i'm good... I just.. i just need to sit down... or lay down..." Krit moves away from the car & barfs out all the liquor he drank.

Sai gasp, "oh my--" rushing to rub Krit's back, "you are not okay Krit... Let's go, I'll drive."

Sai takes his key & helps him in the car.

Sit rushes out the club in time to see Sai helping Krit into the car. Sit rushes to his car & watches as they leave the parking lot. Sit follows behind slowly.

"Where they're going..." Sit drives behind them trying to be invisible. His heart throbs frenziedly, his palms sweaty against the steering wheel. He could feel his mouth drying up. His mind began to fluster with bad thoughts. Once again, May's words haunts him. His stomach began to feel unease as he realizes they are heading back to Sai's condo.

---------------------

Sai arrives at her condo. "Okay Krit, we're here at my condo..." Sai taps Krit, but he wouldn't move.

"Krit..." She taps him again, "Krit... krit... wake up..!" She nudges him some more but no luck.

"Oh great... he's knocked out..." she lets out a sigh, getting out of the car & trying to help Krit out.

"Come on Krit... work with me..." Pulling him out of the car.

Sit parks out of Sai's sight, but close enough to see what everything that's going on between the two. He watches Sai helps Krit out of the car.

"Is this what she does to get guys in bed...?" feeling his heart drop to his stomach.
He watches as Sai & Krit disappears into the lobby of the condo. He decides to wait in the car. Wait until Krit comes out...

"what am i doing..." Sit shakes his head, "Am i loosing my mind...?" He hits the steering wheel, feeling his stomach tying in knots.

--------------------------------

Sai finally got Krit up to her condo. She helps him to the couch, "Oh man Krit... you're heavy..."

Sai stares at him & shakes her head, "It's nice to see you again Krit..." she smiles & walks to her room.

She showers & changes her clothes. She walks out to the living room & notice Krit waking up.

"Waking up already krit???" She combs her hair.

"Oh man, do i have headache..." He rubs his head, "do you have any aspirin..." He loosen his tie & unbutton his shirt, "Man... it's hot in here..."

Sai gives him the aspirin & a cup of water, "Hot? are you crazy, it's cold... You're just drunk... you light weight..." she chuckles.

"I'm not a lightweight. I just didn't anything before i drank." he sits up on the couch & takes the aspirin from Sai.

"sure... sure... you're so manly you can handle anything..." Sai sits next to him on the couch.

"Man what time is it?" Krit looks at his watch, "oh shoot... i better get going... it's almost 3 in the morning!!" Krit rushes to his feet.

"Are you sure you can drive in your condition?" Sai gets up.

"Yeah, yeah, i'll be fine. Don't you worry. I don't live to far from here anyways." He yawns, "plus... i'm getting sleepy."

Sai laughs, "You can just sleep here for the rest of the night."

"It's okay Sai, I need to be in my bed..." he chuckles.

"alright then... Mr. I-can-do-everything-by-myself...." She jokes, walking to the door.

"Okay Sai, tonight was fun. We will do it again!" he laughs, giving her a goodnight hug before walking out.

-----------------------------

Sit waited for more than 30 minutes, still no sigh on Krit. He started to get worry. He was getting ready to leave when he sees Krit walks out of the lobby, shirt untucked, & tied loosen & smiling to himself. Sit felt his heart stop, fearing that they had a one night stand. Sit waits until Krit leaves the parking lot before getting into out of the car.

He sees a security guard walking securing the place.

"Excuse me sir, sorry to bother you so late but my friend stays in this complex but i'm not sure which apt # she stays in. Could you help me?" Sit ask.

"What's her name?"

"Saiphon… Saiphon Supowanta"

"Oh Saiphon, is there a reason why you need to see her at this hour?"

Sit began to panic a little, "Oh uhm, she left her phone in my car after we went out to dinner." he lies.

"Oh i see, she stays in apt 25, it's on the third floor."

Sit thanked him & walks up the stairs. With every step, he felt his heart beating quicker. His throat began to dry up, his palms sweaty again. He reaches the door & pauses, chills rushes all over his body.

"What am i do..." he pauses before knocking to door, breathing uneasily.

Sai hears a knock, smiling to herself, "I told Krit to just stay... & now he's back..."

She rushes to the door & opens it, "I told you Krit to just spend the night --" She frooze, it wasn't Krit but Sit.

Sai didn't move, she just stared at Sit, surprise to see him standing in front of her doorsteps. Never in a million year had she thought he would show up at her doorsteps, especially not at this time of the hour.

Before she could speak, he pushes the door in, letting the door slam against the wall. Sai takes a step back, fear rushes over her. Her heart began beating irregularly. The images of Sit raping her that one night overflow her thought.

Sit closes the door behind him & walks towards Sai, who seem scared out of her mind. He walks closer to her, she backs up to the wall, scared to move. He moves in closer, until they were face to face. He could hear breathing heavily.

"What.. what.. what are you doing here..?" she ask stiffly, not moving a muscle, afraid he'll attack.

Without a word, he pushes her up against the wall & kisses her on the lips. Sai felt her knees get weak. She didn't push him away, instead, she returns the kiss. She could feel the passion in his kisses.

He moves away from her lips, "Sai..." he whisper under his breath, "I love you..." he said softly, not taking his eyes off Sai, as he moves in closer to Sai. She couldn't love back any futher.

Chills ran down Sai's spine when he utter those words. She was breathing harder than before. She was lost with words, "Sit.. I ... you..." He leans in & kisses her again, this time with more force. Sai tries to push him away but he wouldn't let go.

She mumbles something but Sit's tongue was deep in her throat she couldn't get herself to talk. He pulls her closer, holding her tighter than ever. He finally lets go & cups her face.

"Sai..." he breathes, "I know you've been trying to avoid me but please... please just listen to me... just hear me out." he kisses her again, not giving Sai any air to breath, "I want you Sai... I want you here, i want you now, i want you forever..." he kisses her repeatedly.

"Ever since that night we spend together, i can't stop thinking about you... you're driving me insane... i go to sleep thinking about you, i wake up & my thoughts are filled with you... I dream of you constantly… i find myself wondering what you're doing at every hour... I get jealous whenever i see you get close to other guys... I can't take it Sai... I love you... I love you... i love you..." He kisses her again.

This time Sai doesn't pushes him away, she kisses him back tenderly. Her heart beats faster, her body temperature rising. Her body's yearning for him but she stops herself.

"Sit i can't--" She pushes him back, "Stop... you've cross the line. You're doing --" Sit grabs her face & shoves his tongue down her throat. His body temperature was off the wall, his pulse was racing out of control, he wanted her & he wanted her right here & now.

He pulls back & whispers in Sai's ear, "I wanna... i wanna make love you Sai..." Sai swallows hard, her heart felt like it was going to explode.

"Do you hear me Sai.. i wanna make love to you... just you... & only you.. i don't want anyone else... you were my first... & you will my last..."

Sai looks at him with confusion, "first...? what do--"

"You heard me Sai... first... you were my first... I've never done it with anyone else beside you... i'm glad you were my first... i'm sorry for... rap--" he pauses, "..using force on you the first time… but i just want you to know that i wouldn't change anything... Saiphon... i love you..."

Sai just stares at him with disbelief, shaking her head, "you're lying.. you're just--" once again Sit plants her lips with kisses.

He picks her up & carries her to her room. He lays her on the bed gently. He gets on top of her & kisses her softly, first on her forhead, then her nose, then her lips. He unbuttons her pjs & toss them on the floor. He takes off his shirt & removes his pant. His body's been yearning for her since the night at the cottage beach house.

Sai watches Sit as he removes his clothes, getting arouse by the way he takes off his clothes. She wanted him, she wanted to feel his warm body pressed up against hers. She wanted to make love to him, she wanted to please him in any way & every way. She watches as he strips down to nothing, he hovers over her on the bed & begins kissing her once again.

Sai feels Sit work his way into her. She screams with pain & pleasure, screaming with joy as he works her body slowly, as she grabs a hold on him. Scratching his back, trying to get a grip. She moans with excitement, she's never felt so alive, breathing out of control, wanting more & more of Sit. He was satisfying her in every way & for the first time her body wanted more & more. Sit kisses her on the neck, as he work his way up & down her body. He kisses her neck gently, then working his way down her body, he kisses her breast, then caresses them softly, Sai screams with passion, never felt so alive, she grabs a hold of the bedspread, gripping tighter & tighter as he moves faster & faster.

Sai grabs his hair & pulls him up, she kisses him & rolls him over. she kisses him on the lips, softly, then forceful, sticking her tongue down his throat. She pulls his hair with joy, moaning out of control, unsure if she'll be able to take much of this great pleasure. She kisses his neck, then she slowly began sucking on his neck, she worked her way down to his chest where she begins kissing him all over all the way down to his navel & slowly working her way up again. He holds her tight, thrusting her up & down, slowly then faster & faster. She bites her lips with such erotic pleasure. Sit & Sai switch position & Sai moans as he pulls out & stares down at Sai.

"Why.. " sai tries to catch her breath, "why.. did you... stop...?"

Sai lays on the bed, exhausted, but still wanting more. She puts her arms around him & pulls him down on top of her, "Don't stop... please..." she whispers, "make love to me… Sithra... i.. i.. i love you..." she moans wit ecstasy. Sit looks into her eyes & kisses her again, loving the sounds she makes & glad she finally utters the words of love. He kisses her all over her body, sending a tingling sensation all over her body, feeling her temperature rise as he works his way inside. She grabs a hold to the bedspread once more, as he kisses her body, she bites her lips with passion & joy... He gave her all he could give, until his body was aching with ecstasy, until he couldn't continue anymore...

---------------------------

Sit woke up the next morning in Sai's bed, but she wasn't anywhere to be found. He looks at the clock & it read 9:23. He got dress & walk to the living room & sure enough she sitting on the couch, staring out the window. He walks up behind her, bends down & kisses her on the cheek from behind. Sai move her head a bit, trying to avoid his kisses.

"Good Morning Sai," he sits down besides her, noticing tears in her eyes, "Were.. were you crying Sai...?" he ask.

Sai quickly wipes her eyes & gets up off the couch, walking towards her room. He quickly follows.

"Sai... Sai... what's wrong?? What did i do??" Sit asks worryingly.

She turns around, "Sit... Get out..." She points towards the door.

Sit's heart drops, "what.. what do you mean get out?? Did i do something wrong???"

Sai shakes her head, "I said, i want you out...!" tears ran down her face, still point towards the door.

"I don't get it... why are you doing this???" Sit tries to comfort her.

"Don't touch me... i said get out so get out!" she pushes him away, "Last night was an accident... I was still drunk & you were drunk yourself, i could smell the alcohol on your breath last night..." she lied.

"Sai, i wasn't drunk--"

"I'm begging you please Sithra... get out... Last night wasn't suppose to happen... you're not suppose to be here... i can't be with you & i don't love you... everything that i said last night was drunk talk... now get out!!" Sai pushes him out of her room.

Sit grabs her, "I don't believe you Sai... You're lying, i know you still love you... stop lying to yourself would you?!" he pushes her up against the wall.

"Let go of me, I said i don't love you! You're not gonna change, all you wanted was to some action... & well you got some last night now get out!" Sai pushes him one last time.

Sit felt a stab in his heart, 'i don't love you...' Sit looks at Sai one last time in the eyes. Sai can see the sadness behind his eyes. He walks out the door.

"Wait..." Sai calls to him, "Don't come back... I won't be needing you anymore... I already got somebody else for my night stands..." Sai lies, feeling the tears roll down her cheeks.

Sit doesn't look back, he just walks out, feeling helpless, used & numb all over.

Sai watches as he disappears out the door. She closes the door & she leans down on the door, drops to the floor crying.

"I can't Sithra... i can't!! Don't you understand..." she hugs herself tigher, crying her heart one, just like she use to in high school & for the same reason: Sithra.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i gotta catch up argh .. this is wat i get for being behind argh xp lol.. im baredly in chapter 20 n theres 36 already.. gotta catch up kekeke.. likin it noy kekeke.. i will catch up again laterz. keke i need my sleep xp.. gosh so many fics i have to read lol..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i gotta catch up argh .. this is wat i get for being behind argh xp lol.. im baredly in chapter 20 n theres 36 already.. gotta catch up kekeke.. likin it noy kekeke.. i will catch up again laterz. keke i need my sleep xp.. gosh so many fics i have to read lol..
lol. take your time hunnn. no rush ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
his suffering isn't done yet. :lol: uhm... May will come back shortly, she's gonna be the annoying n'rai. :lol:
aww....well he does deserve to suffer after what he did to sai.......may is going to be the annoying n'rai lol...i love and hate them.....this is going to be good^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Forgive him, Sai! You were his first!
:loool: as you can tell she's stubborn. :lol: she wants him to beg for his life!!! muahaha. <--- evil laugh.

aww....well he does deserve to suffer after what he did to sai.......may is going to be the annoying n'rai lol...i love and hate them.....this is going to be good^^
there might be a catfight in there somewhere. maybe even a fight. ^_^

azndramaluver

sarNie Egg
why is she so mad at sit i mean she should just forgive him already she is his first and he love her....but cant wait to see what happen next