Destination: LOVE :: Anne/Ken

nina07

sarNie Adult
loving it as always!!! cant wait for the next episodes ^_^ is there going to be a baby at the ending? hahaha .. that would be good .. lol :loool: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Great update!! I can't wait to see sithra pay...writhe in jealousy...excellent slap/kiss, R-scene set up :D

p.s. sithra is a pretty name...totally savin it for baby names...hehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
that would be good.... im expecting some great scenes... that will make Sithra crazy... :spin:
lol. Sithra will go crazy & you might hate Sai. hahaha. :lol:

loving it as always!!! cant wait for the next episodes ^_^ is there going to be a baby at the ending? hahaha .. that would be good .. lol :loool: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:
thank you nina hunn. ^_^ but there wont be a baby. i love them... but they get in the way of ken/ann :lol:

Great update!! I can't wait to see sithra pay...writhe in jealousy...excellent slap/kiss, R-scene set up :D

p.s. sithra is a pretty name...totally savin it for baby names...hehe
thank you. i'm trying make something really crazy! it should be goood.

I am really enjoying this. Thanks, ohitsnoyyy!
i'm updating in a bit! sorry for the delay been busy lately!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I want Sit to get a taste of Sai, leaving him begging for more. Oh yeah, and I hope his girlfriend leaves him. hahahaha .. evil laugh.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 28: Jealousy is the Best Compliment

Sai closes her bedroom door & leans against it. She lets out a big sigh of relief, putting her hands on her chest. She can feel her heart beating faster & faster.

"Pinch me... this can't be happening!" she squeals jumping onto her bed.

"I still can't believe we finally meet! I've been thinking about you since prom night & tonight, we had a date... an amazing unbelievable date..." she smiles to herself, putting a pillow over her face & screaming with joy.

"Oh... why does he have to be so perfect! He's such a gentleman, he's sweet, caring, understanding & he's so handsome. His eyes are so gorgeous.... & his smile... ohhh... i think i'm falling in love..." she lights up with joy thinking about him. Then her mood change as the thought of Sithra floats into her mind.

She clinches her fist, "why must you ruin my happy mood?!" she throws a pillow on the floor, "everything i find myself in a happy mood, your face ruins it!" she gets up out of bed & takes a shower to get rid of the thoughts of Sithra.

Moments later, she returns & she notices Sithra's gift box. She picks it up & realize the bracelet isn't there. She searched on her bed, in the drawer & in the bathroom, but no luck.

"Where did i leave it at?" she asked scratching her head, "Maybe it's under the bed..." she checks & sure enough, there it was. She picks it up & looks it at.

"This bracelet makes me hate you more Sithra. The thought of you ruins my day. I hate you." she throws the bracelet back into the box & shovels it into her drawer, "There. that's where you belong, in the dark where I can't see you." she climbs into bed & thinks about Panu once more.

She smiles, "Panu, I might be falling for you..." she whispers to herself & drifted off to bed.

-----------------------------

It's 2:30 in the morning & Sithra is just getting home. He closes the door to his room & throws his jacket on the floor.

"Damn you Sai-glok!!" he puts his hands to his hips, pacing back & forth now.

"Who do you think you are? Do you think your little scheme is going to work?? Do you think you are going to make me jealous??? Never, I tell you!" He kicks the chair.

"I know what you're doing... You're trying to make me jealous! no... no ... no... it's not going to work. Not this time..." he flops onto his bed, his hands running through his hair.

"I'm talking crazy... why am i even thinking about Sai-glok?! I mean... i don't like her... i..i can't! Look at her! I can't like her..." he lets out a deep sigh, "or can I...?"

The thought of Sai at her party came mind, "She did look drop-dead gorgeous at her party..." he shook his head, "awe.. i can't be thinking about her! I can't! I can't be falling for her... can i???"

He lays on his bed, thinking Sai & Panu at dinner tonight. "She looked so happy with him tonight... I wonder if she likes him..." he rubs his face & shook his head.

"Ah, am i going crazy or what!? Why can't i get you out of my mind! I should be glad actual! Yeah, I should. She's finally off my case & i don't have to worry about her. Yeah yeah... that's right... I'm thinking too much. She's probably sleeping with Panu anyways... that whore... trying to be innocent... i'm thinking too much. I need to get some sleep before i really lose my mind..." he gets up to use the bathroom & take a shower.

After he was done, he hops onto his bed, "I'm over thinking it... I don't have feelings for Sai-glok... definitely not... I've had one too many drinks tonight..."

He dose off to sleep.

Sai got her things together & left to work at her usual time, 7:30 & gets to work at 7:45, like always.

She was feeling happy today, because of last night's dinner with Panu. She walks into her office & sees Sithra sitting at his desk typing up some documents.

"What the..!? You asshole! what are you doing here?! You scared me half to death!" Sai held her breath & almost lost balance.

Sit looks up & smiles at her, "Good Morning to you too. I decided to come in early & finish up the things i missed yesterday."

Sai looked at him with complete shock, "Are... you... okay....?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?" Sit asked.

"Why is he being nice to me...?" Sai questioned herself.

"Okay, nothing just wondering... when have i ever seen you come to work early? NEVER!" She said walking to her desk.

Knock knock.

"Come in, it's not locked." Sai shouted, looking at the folders on her desk.

"Are you Ms. Saiphon?" the man asked.

Sai nodded her head & looked up at him.

"okay, then these are for you." the man said handing the dozen of roses of Pink roses to Sai.

Sai gasps, "oh wow, these are gorgeous! who is this from??" Sai asked with excitement.

"There's a card along with it. I have to go now. Enjoy your roses & have a nice day." the man smiles at Sai & walks out.

Sithra looked up at Sai. "I bet it was Panu..." he rolled his eyes.

Sai pulled out the card, "Thank you so much for the dinner last night. I had a lot of fun & I hope we can do it again sometime soon. - Panu" Sai's heart melted after she read it. She smiled the roses.

"He's such a sweetheart..." she whispers to herself.

"Who are those roses from?" Sit asked.

Sai looks at him with surprise, "why do you care?"

Sit looks around the room & replies, "I.. i don't care. I just want to know who would want to spend money buying you roses." he smiled at her.

Sai's smile turned to a frown. She places the roses down & walks over to Sit.

"what's that suppose to mean??"

"it means what it means.. it's self-explanatory." Sit smiles

"whoever wants to buy me roses is none of your business. thank you. but if you really want to know, I'll tell you." she grins at him, folding her arms, "Panu sent those roses.."

Sit froze, "Pa.. Panu Rangit??? the new VP??" Sit yelled.

"yes, it was him that sent those roses, jealous...?"

Sit erupts into laughter, "JEALOUS?! are you out of your mind? why would i be jealous of you? or him?"

Sai clinch her fist, "then why do you keep asking me questions?"

"I just want to know, what you gave up in order for him to become a VP." he chuckles looking at her up & down.

"You pervert! Are you trying to say that I slept with him??" Sai felt her temperature boiling.

Sit leans back in his chair, "Hey.. come on... look at the facts... You just met Panu yesterday & last night he took you out to dinner, & now he's sending you roses. You two must have some great sex last night..." Sit grined at Sai.

Sai pushes all of Sit's things on his desk. Papers scattered everywhere as well as pencils & pens, folders disorganized.

"What the hell!? Why did you do that for!?" Sit jumps out of his seat.

Sai walks around his desk & slaps him silly almost causing him to lose his balance.

"What & who gives you the right to call me a whore!?!? You don't even know me so how can you judge me!?!? How??? What i do in my private life or who i'm with has nothing to do with you! You're full of shit! You were shit back then & you're still shit today!" Sai screams off the top of her lungs, catching for breath. She pushes him & walks towards the door.

Sit held his face, surprised by the slap, as he watches Sai walk away.

Sai opens the door & turns around, "& for your information, Panu & I know each other... He was the guy who helped me on Prom night..." Sai slams the door behind her.

Sit frooze, feeling bad for calling her a whore.

"Man, what did i just do???" Sit flops back into his chair, scratching his head with anger, "what am i gonna do now...?"

----------------------------------------

Sai walks to her dad's office, "Dad! I need to talk to you!" Sai knocks on the door.

Her dad comes to the door, "What's wrong sweetie?? What happen?"

"I can't stand working with Sithra! If i work more one day with him, i'm going to kill myself!" she complained.

"Okay, okay. calm down, sweetie, you're overreacting."

"Overreacting?! No, I"m not dad! I really can't take this anymore! He's making me mad & it's driving me crazy! Please! I'll work anywhere else or with anyone else besides him!!" Sai begged.

"Sai, sweetie--"

"Dad! Please! I'll work for you!! Please?? I'll work for anybody else, besides him!" Sai begged again.

"Okay okay... I'll figure something out."

knock knock

"uh.. come in"

It was Panu, "oh...I'm sorry, am i interupting a father/daughter conversation??"

Sai's face lid up when she saw him.

"Oh not at all. We're just having a discussion about her job." her dad replied.

"Oh, don't you like it Sai?" Panu asked her, smiling.

"hehe.... I love it... it's just the person i work it, i don't like." She felt butterflies in her stomach.

"ooh i see." Panu rubbed his chin, "how about this. I still don't have an assisant, would you like to work for me instead, If it's okay with your dad."

Sai's smiled with excitement, "Ohh, I would love that! Dad can i work for Panu instead?? Please?" Sai begged her dad.

Her dad just chuckles, "Well, if that will make you happy, then sure."

Sai jumped up & hugged her dad, "Oh thank you dad! I love you so much!"

"I love you too sweetie, now you can go back to work with Panu."

"Okay... let me go back my things in my office."

"My office is set up already so whenever you're done, you can move right in" Panu smiled at Sai.

"Oh & tell Sithra to come into my office, i need to speak to him." Her dad said.

Sai nodded at her dad & smiled at Panu. She left the office & went back to her office.

-----------------

Sai return to her office to clean her things up. She sees Sit still cleaning up the mess she had done. She felt bad for knocking over the documents but she got caught up in the moment.

Sit looked up & saw Sai walk in. She went straight to the desk & cleared out her desk.

"what are you doing?" Sit asked.

"I"m not working with you anymore. I can't stand you & i hate you. You are rude, self-centered & a complete asshole. So i decided i'm going to work for someone who appreicates me, Panu." Sai replied not looking up at him.

Sit's eyes widen, "Wait... wait i'm not gonna be your assistant anymore??"

"Yes, aren't you happy? You don't have to see my face everyday & I don't have to see your face everyday. It works out for the both of us."

Sit looked at her pack her things, "So where am i suppose to work now? who am i suppose to work for now?"

"My dad wants to see you... who knows... maybe you'll get fired." sai looked at him & smiled.

Sithra's stomach turned, "did she tell her father what i said to him???" Sit's faced overcame with worries.

"Do you know what he's gonna talk to me about??"

"How am i suppose to know, i didn't ask him. go meet him & you'll know..." sai replied. She packed all her things & headed for the door.

"Oh & one more thing... I hope i don't see you again..." she smiled at him, "bye" she waves & gave him a wink.

"what the hell!? What am i gonna do now..??" he asked himself in a worry tone.

----------------------------------

Sithra stands in front of Deth's office, scared out of his mind.

knock knock.

"Come in.."

"Hi Khune Deth, Did you wanted to see me?" Sit asked.

Sai's father gives him a look, "Oh yesh i did, have a seat. So you probably already know by now that Sai's working for Panu, & now you're without a job."

Sit nods his head, feeling his heart beat faster & faster.

"So i decided to have you come with for me" Khune Deth smiled at him.

"oh thank heavens... that was close." Sit said to himself.

"okay sir, what would you like me to do?"

"Well you'll be accompanying me to meetings & you'll be the supervisor to the other workers here." Khune Deth replied.

Sit nods his head, "Will i be working with you alone?"

"Oh no, you'll have Jane. Jane will help you if you need anything. In fact, let me call Jane in here to show you around this side of the office."

Jane appears a few minutes later.

"Okay, I'll do that Khune Deth." Jane smiled at Sit.

"Okay then, off you two go."

--------------------------

Panu's office

Sai moved her things into Panu's office. She was glad that she was working with him.

"okay, i'm all set, got my things settled." sai smiled at him.

"that's good. How did you like my gift?" he asked.

"Oh it's lovely! thank you so much, although you shouldn't have." she blushed.

He walks on over to her & grabs her hand, "I shouldn't have, but i want to. You're one of the sweetest girl that i've met & i'm glad i've met you. I'm really glad that we're working together."

Sai blushes & chuckles, "oh you're just being nice..."

He lifts her chin up & looks her in the eyes, "I'm being nice because you've been so nice to me." He leans in for a kiss, Sai felt her heart beating faster & faster, she closes her eyes & waits for his lips to touch hers.

knock knock.

Sai & Sit stopped & stepped away from each other.

"uh... come in.." Panu cleared his throat.

It was Jane & Sit.

"What the hell are they doing here???" Sai asked herself, feeling her temperature rise again.

"Oh uh, sorry to interrupt Mr. Rangit, but uh, Khune Deth wanted to inform you that tomorrow there's gonna be celebration on the beach for your welcoming. I'm sorry, i should've called you."

"oh it's okay, thanks for letting me know." Panu reaches for a folder, "While you're here, can you hand this to Khune Deth?"

Jane grabbed the folder.

Sai looked at Sit then turned away, she didn't want to see him.

Sit looked at Sai, "why were they standing so close..?" he asked himself.

"Sithra..? Sithra?? We can leave now.." Jane asked waving her hand in front of his face.

"oh right, let's go." the door closes behind them.

"So we're having a celebration tomorrow huh?" Sai asked, smiling at Panu.

"I guess we are." he chuckles.

Sai looks at the door, where Jane & Sit had walked out.

"that's great... tomorrow should be loaded with fun.." she smiled thinking of Sithra & what she will do to him.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 29: Panu's celebration/ the small cottage

WARNING: THiS CHAPTER HAS RATED "R" CONTENT! ^_^
SO BETTER PREPARE YOURSELF FOR SOME JUiCY SCENE!

---------------

Friday Night: Celebration for the new Vice President

Sai laid her dress on the bed, a little peach minidress, knee high, strapless. Sai wore the earrings Kat had given her. She wore her hair to the side, in a ponytail.

She glanced at the clock, 7:30 p.m. "oh shoot! i gotta go!" she grabbed her dress & quickly put on. She gathered her purse & shoe & ran down stairs.

"Mom! Dad! are you ready???" Sai yelled. "we're gonna be late! we're suppose to be there in 15 minutes!" Sai put on her heels.

"yes, darling we hear you, no need to scream so loud!" Her mom responded walking down the stairs with her dad.

"whoa hoo... look at the two of you...! looking so young!" Sai smiled, "Okay let's go!" sai walked out the door.

"I've never seen her in such a rush to leave..." her mom shook her head, heading out the door.

--------------------------------

Sit put on his black suit with a lavander dress shirt, with a purple stripped tie. He fix his hair & put on his watch. "Man, I don't know why i'm going... Me & Panu aren't friends..."

knock knock

"Sit, are you ready?? It's almost 8. we better go." his dad shouted through the door.

"Yes, i'm on my way dad." He walks out the door, where his dad was standing.

"Hey, my son! looking sharp again! who are you trying to impress again? Saiphon??? Or is it that Jane girl you're seeing??" His dad nudge him.

"No dad, i'm just trying to look professional? is it good enough?"

His dad nodded his head, "yes, now let's go. we're already late now."

-------------------------------

The celebration was held outside near the beach at Sai's father's hotel. The decorations was lid up, music was playing, a dancefloor for those who want to dance, & tons of food. The security was tight & paparazzi weren't allowed in.

Sai & her parents were the first to arrived for they had to welcome the guest.

20 minutes later, Sithra's car pull up.

"Hi Pathra, Deth. how's it going? Isn't it a lovely night tonight?" Pongchit smiled at Sai's parents.

"Thank you for coming, there's food & beverages over in the corner. If you need anything, just tell me & I'll help."

"Hi Sithra, how are you? I haven't seen you in a while, I hope you're doing okay." Sai's mom gave Sit a hug.

Sai gave him a stern look & turn away.

"I"m doing great, thank you for asking." he smiled at Sai's mom.

"Well go in there & have fun."

Moments later Panus arrives.

Sai watches as he walks out the car, looking hotter than ever, wearing a black suit with a pink dress shirt. Sai's heart began to be faster again.

"Oh man... he's coming this way... He's so sexy tonight!" she squealed trying to stay calm.

"Hi, you must be Panu. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Pathra, Deth's wife & Sai's mother." sai' mom shook his hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you too. Your husband's really kind & your daughter's amazing" he gave sai a smile.

"Oh, are you hitting on my daughter?" Sai's mom joked around.

Panu chuckle, "maybe..."

Sai's mother laugh, "as long as you treat her right, i'm okay." she winks at him.

Sai blushes & glance another direction.

The 3 walk towards the party, where they were all waiting for Panu. Sai's father welcomed Panu as the new VP of the hotel. Everybody cheered & toasted. The music was playing & people were dancing, there was enough food to last for weeks.

Sai spend the majority of her the night by Panu's side. Sit watches the two from a distance, feeling his temperature rise whenever they got close. Sai was smiling just like the night they had dinner.

"What can he possibly say to her to make her smile like crazy...?" Sit asked himself.

"would you like something to drink?" Jane came & stood next to Sit.

"Huh? Oh... no thanks i got one," holding the glass to Jane, "thanks anyways."

Jane looked at Sai & Panu. "Oh I really think they are dating... don't you?" Jane smiled looking at the two.

Sit took a sip of his beer, "what makes you say that?"

"Well, because yesterday, when me & you walked over to Mr. Rangit's office, I swore i saw him trying to kiss her... they were very close..."

Sit clinches his fist, "so they were making out in the office? is that what you're saying?" sounding irritated.

"No.. i didn't say that.. i said i think they kissed. I didn't say they were making out."

Sit watches Sai & Panu closely. "I'm not jealous... I'm not..." he thought to himself.

Sai felt as though someone was watching her, she looks around & surely enough, Sithra was watching her closely.

She grinned at him from a distant & moved in closer to Panu, linking arms with Panu. Sithra watches as Sai moves in closer to Panu.

"See, look at that! I think they are dating! She's holding onto his arm now!" Jane said with excitement.

A server walks up to Sithra, "would you like something to drink?" Sithra took a shot of henessy, & then another one.

"Go give me more" Sit demanded.

The server walks away.

Jane looks at Sithra, "Are you okay Sithra? You seem mad."

"I'm fine, i'm just annoyed by these hi-so girls..." still staring at Sai & Panu.

"Are you talking about Saiphon?" Jane asked looking at Sai.

"She thinks she's all that now that she's all pretty... she still the same ugly person i knew back in high school..."

"Oh you two knew each other that long?"

"She was annoying then & she's more annoying now..." Sit said, with a disgusted look on his face.

"here you go Sir." the server return with some more liquor.

Sit grabbed the whole bottle of henessy & began to chung.

"Saiphon... " Sit whispers under his breath.

2:00 a.m.

Sai was having so much fun with Panu. She wasn't even aware that the party was coming to an end.

"Sai, sweetie, are you gonna go home with your dad & I?" Sai's mom asked.

"huh? oh, uhm, i was gonna stay & help clean up a bit." Sai smiled at her mom.

"It's okay Khune Pathra, I'll take Sai home. No need to worry." Panu smiled at Sai's mom.

"Okay, then, thank you Panu & it's really nice to meet you." She shook his hand & gave Sai a kiss on the cheek.

Sai watches as her parents leave. She turns to Panu's direction & smiles at him. Sai walked towards the table to clean.

"Oh noo Khune Saiphon, you don't have to. We'll do it." a servant said.

"oh... well.. okay then... i guess i'm done for tonight." she chuckles.

Panu chuckles too, "I guess you are... would you like to take a walk on the beach?"

Sai's face lid up. "Sure."

"Okay, there's this really nice beach i wanna show you."

He grabbed her hand & walked to his car.

--------------------------------------------

They arrived to this deserted beach, it was calm & beautiful. Sai got out of the car & looked up the sky, the stars shining bright outside, not to mention the moon is full too . The crickets were making noise & the waves splashes against the rocks.

"wow... this is really gorgeous..." Sai said with amazement as she gaze her surroundings.

"I told you it was beautiful." Panu smiled, "Come on, let's go..." he takes her hand & walks to the shore of the beach.

"where are you taking me??" She laughs running along barefooted with Panu.

"you'll see." He replies. He stops all the sudden in front of them were fire flies lid up. The shore lid up so beautifully.

Sai's jaw drop with astonishments. "wow... that's gorgeous.. i've never seen anything like it... How did you find out about this place?"

"I'm glad you like it, i use to come here all the time when i was young. It was my getaway spot." he smiled at Sai.

"Its really amazing. Thank you for showing me." she smiled to herself.

"this is the first time i've show this place to anyone." he said shyly.

Sai giggles, "this is really sweet of you. I'm glad to know i'm the first girl." she turns around to look at fire flies.

Panu walks behind her & wraps his arms around her. "Sai... I really think you're truly amazing... I know we haven't known each other for that long... but i feel like i've known you my whole life... I want you to know that you're really important to me..." he whispers in her ear.

Sai felt a tingling sensation run down her spin. She couldn't help but smile. She felt loved by his comfort.

"I feel the same way too." Sai replied, smiling at the warmth of his both pressed against hers.

Panu turned her around, leaned in & gave her a kiss.

Sai's heart skipped & she felt as though she were in heaven. Panu's arm wrapped around her waist, kissing her more passionately. Sai wrapped her around around Panu's neck. Her body temperature began to rise.

After a long moment of kissing, they finally gasps for air. Sai's knees grew weak, her heart beating faster & faster, his scent was stronger than ever & she wanted him... badly.

Panu grabbed her hands & he walked towards the small cottage.

Sai's heart was beating out of control, her palms were sweating, & she was short of breath.

"what is he gonna do...?" she asked herself nervously.

Once inside, he softly pushes her to the wall & kisses her passionately again. Sai was surprised by him, Sai couldn't resist, she kisses him back. Panu pulls back, takes her hand & walks up the bedroom where he process to kiss her some more.

Sai's body temperature was rising now, she wanted him badly. she kisses him back. Panu stepped back & fell onto the bed, Sai fell on top of him. They both stop & look in each other. Panu leans in closer & kiss Sai on the forehead. He turned over [Sai's on the bottom now. hehe] & kissed her on the lips once more.

Sai can feel his heart beat against her body.

Sai wiggled out of his kiss, "i... i.. i think we should slow down... i've.. i've never done this before..." breathing harder & harder.

Panu moved the hair from her face, "i'm.. i'm sorry... we should... " he gets off her just then Sai grabs him again & pulled him on top of her & kisses him.

"On second thought... i.. i.. i think i'm ready..." she smiles at him. Panu smiles at her. She takes off his suit, then his vest, untill he was nake. he kisses her on the neck, triggering a tiggling sensation down her spin.

He turns over [Sai's on top now! lol] & he unzips her dress & toss the dress down on the floor. He rubs his hands on her bare back. she lets out a moan, feeling his warm hands on her back. He unclips her bra & toss it on the floor, her bare body was pressed up against his body, moving up & down, moaning with esctasy. They switch position, [Panu's on top] & he began to kiss her neck then working his way down to breast then to her navel. She screams with excitement again, telling him to go faster, as he moved his stroke his hands through her hair. Again, they changed position [she's on top] & she kisses his ear, then his cheek, his neck & then his chest. she got caught up in the moment, she bit him on the chest. Panu flinches.

Sai stopped, "omg, i'm sorry..." she catches her breath. Panu laughs, "its okay..." he leans in & kisses her, "lets do it again..." he smiles. Sai pushes him back & they go at once more. Sai couldn't control herself, screaming out of control, her thoughts running wild, her legs were wrapped around Panu, her breast rubs up in Panu's face, as he kisses her breast & moving up & down slowly then faster. She's never felt so alive, making love to the guy who save her life... moaning with passionate ecstacy...

2 hours later

Sai & Panu fell back onto the bed, hugging one another, still surprised they just made love for 3 hours.Their bodies soaking wet with the sweat.

Panu moved the hair from Sai's face & leans in & kisses her, "That was amazing..." he said kissing her hand.

"You were great yourself... "she chuckles, feeling so loved by him.

"Stay... with me please..." Panu whispers in her ear.

Sai looks at his face, nods & smiles. Panu kisses her forehead & hugs her tighter & the two fell asleep.

nina07

sarNie Adult
OMFG .. HAHAHA THAT WAS INTENSE ! I KEPT GASPING WHEN I READ THAT CHAPTER HAHA .. IT SEEMS LIKE OIL IS THE P'EK IN HERE .. OR IS KEN ? LOL! :loool: I WANNA SEE AN R SCENE BETWEEN KEN AND ANN TOO! FORGET PANU .. HAHA :p :r-scene-pop-corn: :dude:

nina07

sarNie Adult
aow!! I was mislead!! I thought Sai was gonna give it to Sit, not Panu! Panu annoys me, he too nice. hehehe
i KNOW ! i HATE HiM ! SUCH A LAi ... HAHA .. AWWW .. WATCH WHEN SiT AND SAi MAKE LOVE .. WOULD BE TEN TiMES BETTER .. SiNCE KEN KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOiNG .. LOL ! i HOPE THEY HAVE ONE .. ! :p iM SO NAUGHTY ... :loool:

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
it was sooo good...finally, na'ek loses virginity to someone other than just pa'ek. It always kinda annoyed me...how the na'ek was pure virginal offering to the pa'ek who is been around the block. ie. narin and kawee - god knows how many hi-so and lo-so girls kawee has banged, narin hasn't had anyone but rapist Kawee, Harit and Soraya - Harit has def. been around the block, probably owns the damn block and soraya is an innocent as freshly fallen snow. I can't wait to see Sithra blow a shit when he finds out about this night. Hope you update soon! :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
:w-scene-pop-corn: what great scene.... SHE is TOTALLY WILD....

but i can imagine that if Sai make love to Sit.... i bet she'll be a weakling to his arms and HE will drives her CRAZY...

nikki's inner mind theater for Sai and Sit's upcoming R-scene:

fun

Expired Sarnie
my heart almost stopped. i couldnt breath for a few seconds. that was hot. but to panu. i was really rooting for ken. lmao. i feel that he was using her but that was great and now i just have to go back to read the rest

lmao yes didnt read where i felt off at. i just wanted to read the hot scene first. lmao!!! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
my heart almost stopped. i couldnt breath for a few seconds. that was hot. but to panu. i was really rooting for ken. lmao. i feel that he was using her but that was great and now i just have to go back to read the rest
lmao yes didnt read where i felt off at. i just wanted to read the hot scene first. lmao!!! :lol:

i bet HE was using her.... i cant wait to Sit with Jane? or will it be Sit and Sai next??? :p