Destin to be yours (rambling hearts) FANFIC

Snakesmile

sarNie Egg
RUMBLING HEARTS

At first, vee veraparb is befriended by yok thanyakan only because yok's best friend, khemanit jamikorn has a crush on him; however since then, vee, his friend,Gun kantathaworn , and yok have grown to be the best of friends. Then one day, khem confesses to vee her love for him. Not wanting to hurt her feelings, vee agrees to go out with her. After a few incidents, their relationship gets intimate, even while vee and yok begin to realize their feelings for each other. But suddenly, when tragedy strikes, things are never the same for these four friends again.
khem twin (Nit) who starting to hate her sister's friend (yok) b/c yok take vee from her sister.....

Guys,i'm new....love to write fanfic......i hope i do the right things here^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It sounds interesting so far ^.^, but you should post this in the http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/forum/162-fan-fiction-fever/ section. Incomplete section are for fics that have been left un-updated. You can ask a mod to move this to the correct place

Snakesmile

sarNie Egg
It sounds interesting so far ^.^, but you should post this in the http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/forum/162-fan-fiction-fever/ section. Incomplete section are for fics that have been left un-updated. You can ask a mod to move this to the correct place
MAN! i didn't the right thing here right now :(

Anyway,do you know where/who i can ask to move this to the correct place than???

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhh this sounds interesting...sighs...i wanna make a poster for you but no PS program now....so depressing lol....

I'll move it for you....

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile

ehehe, i like iit so far.
ehehee, keep iit up.
plus i was just wonderiing what the real name of the title was?.
is it Destin to be yours//Rumbling Hearts?.
:D

Snakesmile

sarNie Egg
(Rumbling hearts part 1)

RIIING RINNNG(the phone)
VEE: what now,yok???
YOK: Vee,i have something to tell you...
VEE: ok,go on...
YOK: can we meet somewhere???
VEE: why??? you can tell me now...
YOK: no..it's important..
meet me at the HOT COFFEE 12 o'clock...ok??
VEE: ok....

AT HOT COFFEE
Vee look after Yok in the HOT COFFEE....
VEE: she's not here yet..he say to himself
Vee THINKING: important??? she....about me??? (he think Yok'll tell him about she love him,something like that)
(Turn to look for Yok)
VEE: oh! you're here 2???
KHEM: yea, i have a meeting with Yok...
VEE: Oh! really?? me 2! she is not here yet..she said we'll meet 12 o'clock
KHEM: what!!!!12 o'clock??? she said that to me 2...
That girl! what's she think she doing???! i just say that he look good and i like him
Dnt say that??? OMG!! that stupid girl (khem know about her friend)
Vee,if yok.........khem start talk to Vee but he phone
RIING RINGG
VEE: where are you Yok??!............huh?..Wha..t??? vee ask khem
Khem say no with her hands (she mean say no if yok ask him if he or khem is in the HOT COFFEE)
VEE: yes, i'm at the HOT COFFEE and waiting you know..where are you??
KHEM: hahhhhh....(tried)
VEE: what?? Khem???Khe???
Khem hear her name so she say quiet noo noo and with hands
VEE: okkk,he say quiet back to khem
No, yok...khem is not here why???(yok had already end up the phone)
hello??yok?? yok,are you there?? he ask from the phone...she end up!
KHEM: call Gun and say you're with him if someone call him...esp yok!
VEE: what?? why??
KHEM: just call him if you dnt want to be in trouble....Yok get all she want! she'll do anything!
Vee open his phone again.....
KHEM:what now again??? (khem phone is calling)
Yok!!...ahamham..khem changes her voice....Hello,yok??? i'm not com....(try to say she'll not come to meeting)

YOK: khem,say to vee to stop calling Gun,he's with me...
OHHH GREAT Khem say to herself.....
Can you hands phone to vee???
KHEM: what??? i'm not with him....(try to lie)
YOK: you never miss a meeting with me...i know that...now,hands phone to vee...
KHEM: here,she want to speak with you khem say to vee (forced)
VEE: who??? hello he say
YOK: vee,it's me....now,listen to me..i'll tell you....
VEE: whatttt!!!!?? no i can't!
YOK: Do you want me to be your friend or not??? yok ask vee
If you want to be my friend say yes to khem and give her the phone
(vee give phone to khem)
KHEM: what did she say???( W/ quiet voice)
yes,yok........(yok tell khem)..............whattt!?? khem shout

i hurt myself yok say to herself after ending the phone

TO BE CONTINUE...................................................

Snakesmile

sarNie Egg
Part 1 is boring isn't????

Well, i think YOK dnt fit with this role but i dnt who to choose...i'm really bad at choose the casts and also GUN...i'll do better next time^^here is part 2......ajoy:D

RUMBLING HEARTS par 2

VEE's HOUSE (next morning)
Vee is speaking to his mom in the phone...
VEE: yea mom...i have to end the phone now...i have other call..bye
VEE: hello!
YOK: it's me....
VEE: Yok......what's up???
YOK: yea, i was wondering how it toured....did you said okej???
VEE: yes....
YOK: i see....... you did......i see she say with sad voice...
Khem is a dear friend of mine...i won't forgive you if you make her cry...
VEE: yes...i know(vee dnt know what to say)
YOK: well then,take care of her....
VEE: yes.....

WITH GUN
GUN: did you said yes??? and what did Yok said to you guys??
VEE: yes,she said she want me and Khem to be 2gether..she say to me to not hurts khem's feelings..she dnt want to hurts khem and khem is her best friend...
And she'll do anything to get us 2gether she said....khem know 2 that Yok'll do anything to get us and she try to said to me but i was not into what's she was saying that time.....i was speaking with Yok......you know i like Yok but...(vee did a pause) something she show me that she like me but i dnt know what's wrong with her lately....if i didn't said yes to Khem, our friendship will end there so i said yes to khem even thongh i dnt like her.....and i dnt want to hurts girls feelings you know...and i think Yok said the same to Khem...

SHOPPING
YOK: hey, Vee and Khem are going to cinema today...i'd buy two cinema ticket to them
why aren't we go see how they're doing??? come with me...
GUN: you mean follow them???i was just with Vee.......

YOK: there are they....hide you!!they'll see us!(hide they faces with menu)
Vee saw Yok and Gun so he decided to make Yok jealous.....
VEE: Khem,do you like movies???
KHEM: yes, i do....did i just saw Yok she ask for herself after she have looking around...and Yok's not there....
VEE: what kind of movies do you like???(take khem's hands) i mean what kind of movie do you dnt like..
Yok is watching Vee and Khem and Vee know that, he also see that Yok look a little sad....
Khem take her hands back....what are he doing?she think for herself....
KHEM: a..eh..i dnt like horror movies.....
VEE: that's what i thought 2....Vee say..
KHEM: But i've seen quiet a few....My sister loves horror movies...she'd say she rented a comedy and ask me to watch it with her today.....
VEE: today???
KHEM: yes,she asked me to go to the movie with her....she swears that isn't a horror movie.....i dnt think i can go with her...Vee pull down the ticket Yok'd buy for them....and say: go with her....she's looking forward to it right???
KHEM: i'll try..but i've something to do..Oh yes,i have to go she say after she look at the clock....ok vee say and fallow with Khem to her car....
VEE: bye......drive safely.....
come out now...i know you guys are there...vee say to Gun and Yok after Khem drive away..
why aren't you ask her??? ask Yok...
VEE: well,b/c.............
YOK: she said she'll say no to her sister...why aren't you ask her than???
Vee,you guys are dating right??? if you're her boyfriend,try to make some time for the two of you to be alone 2gther...say Gun to Vee
YOK: dnt date her if you're not sure about your feelings.....Khem is my friend...didn't you go out with her b/c you like her??? didn't you said yes to her b/c you like her???
You dnt get it....you guys dnt get it at all...vee say with angry face but at the same he look sad 2...
i go out with Khem b/c she is yours...he say to Yok.....B/c she is your friend!

TO BE CONTINUE.......................................................

Snakesmile

sarNie Egg
RUMBLING HEARTS part 3

KHEM's HOUSE
KHEM: Ah Yok,you're here???
YOK: Ofc, i just come here 2 know,how it was yesterday....
KHEM: 2 know how it was yesterday??? dnt come joking with me??you're the one who did all to be like that....stupid girl.....(Khem tell her about yesterday) Yok listen to Khem even though she already know all...
YOK: finished??? how come you dnt tell me that he hold your hand huh???? girl girl girl Yok kidding Khem
KHEM: what!!? how do you know??? dnt say that you follow us???
YOK: yes....i did..
KHEM: as i thought!.......i did fell like someone was watching us there and i thought i saw you or two guys who was hide by menu and Vee was always looking at them.....but i didn't saw them!
Anyway,i think one of them guys is someone who Vee knows or......or Vee's girlfriend or his ex!!khem shout
Yok turn to Khem from the book she was watching.....and say: no,it's can't be his girlfriend or his ex!
The two guys Khem saw there was me and Gun.....Yok say to herself....
KHEM: Why not??? you know, after Vee look at them guys he take my hands!!!that's why i dnt tell you....one of them guys is probably Vee's girlfriend or his ex!......
Yok stop speaking b/c if she say something more it's can be worst...Khem can find out that the two guys was me and Gun and she'll think that Vee like me....she say to herself....

YOK's HOUSE (in Yok's room)
Yok isn't sleeping yet but she thinking:::Sorry Khem,you're the one who tell me first that you like Vee...i'm happy that i got you guys 2gther even though i thought he like me and i like him....it's was not like what i thought....i thought he'll say no to you Khem but....it's maybe b/c he like you......i like him so much but.....i dnt want to hurts my friends and you're my best friend.......

Hello! khem answer her phone.....she is about to go to her bed.....
GUN: how was it??? you two look cute 2gther and you two doing good i suppose.....hand by hand (he mean that Vee take khem's hands) hey,hey,not you 2..stop joking with me...Khem shout,what? Yok,tell you???
GUN: WoH! take easy....Nopp, i and Yok followed you guys....Khem,i have to go,i've something to do...
KHEM: wait, did you say you and Yok follow us???
GUN: yes,did you saw two guys who was hide by menu???that's was us....you know,khem,i have to end the phone now.....god night...
Them guys who was hide by menu was Gun and Yok????So...that means who Vee was look at is them...YOK!!!
Vee like Yok??? why...why dnt he tell me?? and yok???
Khem is really angry at Vee now...and she hate him...
Even though i like him.....i'll hate him from now....she say to herself....

TO BE CONTINUE........................................................................

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
more please...
so interesting....
cant wait till the other sister come into the story line....

@Sherlyi[Shelly]

Snakesmile

sarNie Egg
RUMBLING HEARTS part 4

THE HOT COFFEE
Yok is waiting for Vee.....they'll talk about Khem.....now Vee is at the HOT COFFEE.....
YOK: you're here after all.....Vee sit down
Khem tell me that she like you.....you know,many have asked her out but i turned them all down b/c i want to give her to a guy who she can trust......
that's Khem who say to me to star a new life again....when my boyfriend leave me...she say to me to speak with everyone...that's why i stared talking to you.....it's fun being with you and Gun...it's all thanks to Khem...if Khem hadn't been there,i'd never have this kind of relationship with your guys....
Khem care about her friends,family and ppl around her....there's no one like her..she love to help ppl...

Come with me i have something to show you..Vee say to Khem
may i can know where to go first???ask Khem...now she dnt want him to go so far on her.....
Well ok, we're going to a beach...Vee say (Vee know that Khem love beach)
Khem sit down into Vee's car and Vee start drive..........................................................................

Where are you going to take me???ask Khem...it's already 17:30 o'clock! we have droved
2 o'clock now,where is your beach???? Khem shout
we have to drive 25 min more.......i think say Vee
What?!! 25 min MORE!??? you know what?? stop the car.....i'll turn back!! Khem shout again
By yourself???are you that stupid..you've not your car with you,remember Vee ask
Khem turn around herself and look at Vee's car and say:::well, i can wait till a car will stop here...and right then come a car....
hey! there's a car she happily shout out and wave at the car......Vee run to her and grab her hand and say: you're not going anywhere....Khem pull her hand back but Vee grab her hand to hard...
let's go of my hand Khem shout..Vee carry Khem and release her in his car and start drive even though Khem hit him....
I want to know if you really care about other ppl like Yok said....vee say...

BEACH
Let's go!!!!!!.....Khem shout...and where are we she ask when Vee say they're here.....
VEE: we're here....at the beach...and i've something to tell you.....Vee say
Show me and tell me??? no,i dnt want to know any more.....dnt come closer!! Vee come closer...
pls dnt hurt me and No! dnt tell me Khem shout when Vee start to talk to her....
i know what you're going to say....
You know that i love beach and You take me here b/c you want me 2 forgive you isn't?? and you'll tell me that you dnt like me and you like Yok and you took my hands there b/c Yok was there....i know so pls let me go now and i'll forgive you......at that moment Vee feel like he like Khem.......

Yes,that's right.....and i...i like you...he say............Khem feel weak and all she have said to herself that she'll hate him and not to like him any more etc are gone!!.........

TO BE CONTINUE...............................................................................................

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes,that's right.....and i...i like you...he say............Khem feel weak and all she have said to herself that she'll hate him and not to like him any more etc are gone!!.........
Oooh, I hope he's honest with her and not lying.

Snakesmile

sarNie Egg
RUMBLING HEARTS part 5

AT THE BEACH's HOUSE
Khem open her eyes from waken and look around...She is in new house.....this is not my room!!!she think for herself
Now she is really waken...she's sitting on the bed and she scream AW...but she stop there when she saw Vee and remember what'd happened and what Vee told her....''yes,you're right....but i...i like you..with everything that's happened, i'd turn back time if i could'' is what he said to her....she look at Vee who is still sleeping and say i'll get you a chance....
You'll get what?? Vee ask and take her hand...no, nothing Khem say...can we go home?? my parents are worry about me now......Vee let go her hand and they change clothes and drive back.........Khem call her sister...

NIT: hello p'Khem.....where are you??? Nit ask
Hello Nit, say to mom and dad that i be back home right now.....just that??Nit ask,well i'll tell them but where are you??? i'll tell you later...bye Khem say to her sister...

AT KHEM's HOUSE
KHEM: bye....drive safely....Khem say to Vee
khem go into her house....Oh! isn't p'Vee???Nit ask Khem...you was with him??!
Khem say nothing...she come in to kitchen...
You're here her mom say...how was it?? did you've fun at Yok's house???

KHEM: Huh???
Nit push her sister shoulder...Well,p'Khem..i said to mom that you slept in p'Yok's house....
KHEM: ah yeah mom.....and she go up to her room,Nit follow with her...
So p'Vee took you to the beach..Nit ask Khem after khem tell her about why she didn't came home....
Mmm Khem answer to her sister......b/c you like be it?? hmm....He love you??? hmmm...what!?
Ahaha laugh Nit and go out from her sister's room......

NEXT DAY
Vee take Khem to a restaurant....they're have fun..
they're feel like they're have knows each other for a long time....and they love...
they're talking about everything....he make her laughs and she make her laughs....
After than he drive her home.....

KHEM: do you want to come inside??? Khem ask Vee..
Oh! welcome back Nit say to her sister....Mom've already done Food..so hungry
Nit run up but she come back and ask::why dnt you guys come in already??
They go inside and Vee meet khem parent...
Hello he say...and Khem parent answer back hello.....
Khem parent ask him...where he live,about his parent and job etc...
You know,i always wanted a brother....you'll marry my sister right??ask Nit (hihi)
Well,you two are going out so i leave her to you say Khem father and take care of her....
I'll leave her to your care,alright?? say Khem mom...yes Vee answer them.....

Khem was waiting for Vee......they'll go somewhere 2gther, they've already ask Yok but she is busy she said so they'll be 2gther this time.....Khem is waiting for Vee but he haven't show up yet....

VEE and YOK
Vee saw Yok in a shopping...hey yok,why are you not go with us,me and Khem...i'm in the way to her now...
Well,i'm besuy...i have to go back home......
Vee and yok have a drink 2gther.....Oh! dnt you have to go now??Khem is waiting for you Yok say..
it's can't be helped, i'll apologize her later Vee answer...

There you are say Gun when he saw Vee.....and Yok....
Youu,Vee!!!! you said you'll go 2gther with Khem and yet! shout Gun and run to Vee
What're you doing here while leaving khem alone??? (Khem is with Gun)
She was so warried that you weren't come that she was angry and cr...!!!
It's okey Gun...Khem say and she look at Vee and Yok and say: it's alright
YOK: i'm sorry Khem,i didn't know there was a promise....i have something to say to Vee and it took
long times....sorry..Yok say to Khem...
I couldn't leave Khem alone.....i'm sorry Vee say to Khem....
No,it's alright.....it's alright Yok b/c you're my best friend..friends help each other
and i love ppl who help and care about each other...friends care about each other isn't???
VEE: we can meet tomorrow again....
KHEM: yeah.....

TO BE CONTINUE.....................................................

Snakesmile

sarNie Egg
RUMBLING HEARTS part 6

Vee is late...he and Khem'll meet at TASTY FOOD restaurant....he work faster than he ever did,
he drive home and changes to new light blue shirt and black suit,that Khem've bought for him..and Khem'll also take on the new dress and purse,that Vee've bought for her......When Vee come out to drive away to Khem,he saw Yok come to him.....

Hey Yok...he greet yok, i'm late i've to go now,sorry
Erm,Vee...you know,today's my birthday say Yok

Oh!really?? sorry, i forgot.....come with me,i'll buy present for you..Yok follow with Vee to shopping..
VEE: what do you want then??? Yok go into ''YELLOW METAL''.....she look at rings
You want ring?? ask Vee.......yea, which ring is beautiful??? choose one for me say Yok, this one is beautiful...
No,this one say Vee and he say to the woman who work at ''YELLOW METAL'' i want this one...
The woman take out the ring and give it to Vee,he put the ring on Yok's ring finger and say,it's beautiful.....

Khem come out from TASTY FOOD for looking after Vee....and when she looking round after Vee come a car with hight speed....and........and......Vee come to TASTY FOOD and he saw that there has been an accident...it's dangerous outside here Vee say to himself and go into TASTY FOOD...
he look after khem but she is not there so he ask one guy who work there.....did you see a girl in pink dress??? yes,she was here but she has gone for a little while.....

Vee went outside and look after Khem she is not outside either but he hear ppl say ''there was a girl..by car'' and other say '' oh! really sad for her,she is so young'' it's can be Khem Vee think for himself and go to see the young girl..ppl are around khem and look at her,no one help her,they was just looking at her...

Excuse me he say and pull himself in....and he saw the girl.....the girl..
NO,he saw first a pink purse and he start look at the young girl and the young girl is.....is Khem!
He run to Khem and hold her.....Call help someone! he shout
No Khem no, you can't died now...he say and cry.....you can't died..dnt leave me he say
NO! i just love u and u want to leave me?? No!! Khem,wake up..do u hear me wake up!

HOSPITAL
All Khem family was there....they were sad and crying....
Vee can't stop crying..he stands at window and look sad....he think after how happy they has and he make cry
something.....they had fun at restaurant ..he laughed and felt happy with her.........

Vee's sitting on the dark room and thinking of Khem,he thinks all about Khem..after he had thinking about Khem
He ask himself to what he going to do............
Day by day Vee's sitting in the dark room at window and thinks of Khem...................

TO BE CONTINUE......................................................................

Sorry guys i know that this is short but i have not time b/c of my school..