DeRunWu (The Big Shot)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
One of the recent series from Nic..I seen the preview and the songs are sooo great..If anyone have any idea of where I can buy it, please do share....THANX...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i'm not sure if there's a soundtrack to the series...but you can buy the series at yesasia or watch it online at youtube. ;)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I went to youtube and only found the one with no subtitles..dang it...My sister said that the one with subs is not out yet...Thanx karen for ur help..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
a fan group at d-addict put this series onto their project...so hopefully we'll get to see the sub soon....

maijune

SarNie Adult
i started this series but i don't understand what they're saying...so i have some questions...what is angelica's role and nicholas's role...why they have to get married(in ep 3 already)...i'm up to ep 4 right now...it's good so far just that i have no idea what's going on...can someone please help me with the above concerns...

val

sarNie Adult
i don't know if anybody know but aznV.TV have this serie with eng. sub to episode 5 now

maijune

SarNie Adult
i don't know if anybody know but aznV.TV have this serie with eng. sub to episode 5 now

thank you...i didn't know that...i'm going to watch over there now...i watched couple eps on youtube and i liked it but don't understand b/c no subs...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i watched it on aznv.tv too, but it was taking too long to finish, so i just rented the series instead...i don't like him with angelica lee...but, if you want to watch it dubbed in khmer, go to veoh

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
this was one of the biggest letdown series to me. i waited so long for this series to come out dubbed in khmer and then when it did it just sucked horribly for me man wat a waste

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
this was one of the biggest letdown series to me. i waited so long for this series to come out dubbed in khmer and then when it did it just sucked horribly for me man wat a waste
I thought the series was OK but man. Can't they choose a better female actor. Angelica Lee is not all that good looking. Even Lui Tao .. that girl that play Gong Zi Chu (Chu Chu) look better than her.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse

lol..same here....i was waiting so long...and the outcome wasn't so great....but the storyline still keep me watching it.....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
luv'd nicholas but not his wife in there.. i was dissapointed but i thought this drama was okay xp lol..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I thought the series was OK but man. Can't they choose a better female actor. Angelica Lee is not all that good looking. Even Lui Tao .. that girl that play Gong Zi Chu (Chu Chu) look better than her.

I agree, I liked Nic with Gillian in the Spirit of the Sword than Angelica...I didn't even like that she was in Wing Chun as his aunt.

solin

sarNie Adult
I like Big Shot...the storyline is good and the actors too !
I agree that Angelica looks older than Nic...but she is so cute in her role.
Maybe that Gillian match Nic more in Spirit of the sword...but I really didn't like her in this serie and prefer Angelica & Nic in Big Shot more !

One of the recent series from Nic..I seen the preview and the songs are sooo great..If anyone have any idea of where I can buy it, please do share....THANX...
yeah the movie was good...i don;t know where you can buy it but check chinese drama stores...i went to this other one and found it but it was kind of expensive so i gave up...but the moivie is alsome....hope you all love it too!!! :yahoo:

ugh245

sarNie Egg
if any one waoona watch chinese movie old or new
og to crunchyroll.com it has almost every chinese
movie and anime movie even thai too..=]

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the series and I really liked.
In addition it was my first of the Chinese side.
Even if it is a historical series.
I enjoyed it more had to Nicholas Tse.
Well he had the episodes or it was long but it was a good series.