DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i'm not surprised that he smokes.. i mean most celebrites smoke anyways. as long as he knows how to take care of himself. [ hopefully he is! ]

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
kitkat said:
i'm not surprised that he smokes.. i mean most celebrites smoke anyways. as long as he knows how to take care of himself. [ hopefully he is! ]
[post="80350"][/post]​
yeah me too i am so surprise....
i just dont like c the guy smoking..esp the guy i like..coz its not good for their health. :(

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
zaizai_f4_only said:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :blink: DENNIS SMOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... :(

here's the pic of dennis with the cigar in his hand :( :tears:

thanks to imbc
[post="80280"][/post]​
Naa it doesn't really matter just like kitkat said "As long as he knows how to take care of his health it's ok". Besides it's his choice we can't really do anything plus he's a celebrity lol :D

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Pee said:
OMB i cant believe this........im so depressed now >_<
[post="80457"][/post]​
yeah me too i feel really sad yesterday..i found out that both of my idol guy are smoking :(
yeah i cant do anything bout it so i guess i will continue supportin them without caring about cigar..**man tats hard**

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
tikyduhpoldee said:
i can't believe that he smokes too man !! sdang !!! he's not my idol anymore dennis !! lol
[post="82516"][/post]​
hahha just bcoz he smokes and he is not ur idol anymore..aahhaha :lmao: feel sorry for him..i guess i am still his fans..heheh just cant get enough of him..eventhough i am ssad when i noe that he smokes..but after i see him face again..i forgot about he is smoking.. ^ ^

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
haha!! I think my friend looks like DENNIS... and he's such a dork that's why I couldn't see DENNIS as cute... sorry. :p

Photos that was post in here of Dennis:

here's my friend's photos:

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
haha! that's funny! no one here thinks he looks like dennis. most of my friends agreed that he somewhat resembles Dennis!! I guess cause he's mix and has the mix look like Dennis. but i guess everyone has their own perspectives. lols!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
queeny_bee said:
haha! that's funny! no one here thinks he looks like dennis. most of my friends agreed that he somewhat resembles Dennis!! I guess cause he's mix and has the mix look like Dennis. but i guess everyone has their own perspectives. lols!
[post="83741"][/post]​
hehhe yeah..
most prob because we didnt c him in the real life..^ ^ most prob if i c ur friend in a real life i would say wat u think ^ ^

i have this guy from my school i recon he does looks like dennis but the tan version :lmao:
i mean his lips and in dunno for me he just looks like dennis ^ ^ i cant show u guys the pic coz he is not my friend hahahah so yeah and he is hot too ^ ^

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
zaizai_f4_only said:
hehhe yeah..
most prob because we didnt c him in the real life..^ ^ most prob if i c ur friend in a real life i would say wat u think ^ ^

i have this guy from my school i recon he does looks like dennis but the tan version :lmao:
i mean his lips and in dunno for me he just looks like dennis ^ ^ i cant show u guys the pic coz he is not my friend hahahah so yeah and he is hot too ^ ^
[post="83815"][/post]​
yea, i think it is like what you said, hes my friend so certain expression he does really reminds of dennis, n if you gurls see him in real life than it might be easier to see him as dennis.

too bad u cant show us the guy at ur school's pictures, it would have been fun to make comparisons and try to see if he resembles dennis too.

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
queeny_bee said:
yea, i think it is like what you said, hes my friend so certain expression he does really reminds of dennis, n if you gurls see him in real life than it might be easier to see him as dennis.

too bad u cant show us the guy at ur school's pictures, it would have been fun to make comparisons and try to see if he resembles dennis too.
[post="83968"][/post]​
ahahha yeah...

OMG i just look again at dennis pics..** i have posted b4** he does looks like the guy at my school esp the mouth..ahhhahha :w000t:

happy trees

sarNie Egg
I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY L O V E DENNIS JOSEPH O'NEIL :)
im pretty much obsessed x) but with a face like that im pretty
sure im not the only one. words like hot and sexy cant describe
him. lets think of a word that would fit. pretty peice of flesh???
SOT? HEXY? lol is he in florida right now? is he going to be in any
other drama? ID LOVE TO KNOW THANKS IN ADVANCE <3
p.s. i love the little anime where he dances.. soo cuuuttee ;D