DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
OMG..he's so hottt! Damn..i luv sweet spy cuz he's in thea...LOL...aniwase...
still luv him...but i don't lyke dah tatoo on hiz bac...ahahah.still hot thou

orchidfeather

sarNie Egg
:lmao: hehe~~~~~~~~~~~I 'm dennis fans from china,but my english is very poor ,and i love dennis as you guys .<sweet spy >is good korean drama and dennis is so hot in china~~~~~~~~~

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
O.M.G.... DENNIS IS SOO FREAKIN HOTT.... I SAW HIM IN SWEET SPY AND DAMN... HE LOOKED HOTTER THAN EVER.... I DIDN'T CARE AT ALL IF HE JUST SPOKE ENGLISH... HIS ENGLISH IS SOOO HOTT TOO..

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
he is cute. but i though he was adopted. my cousin told me that some american people adopt him. so he is not adopted? he just have a american dad right?
i like him because when he talk i don't need to read sub and i notice that some of their sub is not right.

Naro

sarNie Egg
Good Lord...Dennis is unbelievably breathetaking...since i stay in delhi 'Arirang tv' is the only access to anything korean...i came across Dennis only a few days back in showbiz extra...i searched da net and thought Daniel Henney was him but thank goodness...i finally got Dennis... :lol:

I absolutely wanna watch dis sitcom of his now...help!!! :sweat:

L

lalalek

Dang...he always looks his best when he's out...what a goodlooking guy...lol!!!!! :wub:

ANTI-anti hmong

sarNie Egg
while i admit that dennis is really handsome and hot i have to admit that his acting leaves mch to be desired. he just isn't a good actor. his facial expressions are limited and not believable. i don't think he should act, he should stick with modeling.

besides, he doesn't speak korean. how can he expet to be a korean actor if he doesn't speak the language? it gets old when a half korean person stars in korean productions and soeaks only english.

too bad, but he's still a hottie.

Naro

sarNie Egg
wait a sec...i saw some clips of his sitcom and i positively think his acting aint dat bad...and the fact dat he flaunts american accent is like totally wow...it enhances his personality...! :wub:

can somebody pliz tell me where i can download da sitcom?????pliiizzz!am desperate!!!

Naro

sarNie Egg
Finally... :) i've seen all da episodes of 'sweet spy'...loved it...loved it...i absolutely loved it...his character Han Yu is so freakin awesome... :wub: u can't help but fall in love wid him...da english subtitle wasnt dat great but hey am not complainin because Dennis converses in english...I cried my eyes out in da last episode...dat b*t*h officer park and dat annoying kang ju...i tink he survives in da end because of da last call miss lee gets...btw,is da sitcom over or will there be another seaon???

Can anyone tell me where i can get da soundtrack or atleast da names of da artistes? :wub:

Naro

sarNie Egg
i absolutely went crazy when i saw the cross tattoed on his left-back shoulder...he has a body to die for...after i finished watchin da sitcom i dream bout him everynite!!! :w000t:

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
i know different ppl have different opinions, but i dont really think that he's that cute, i mean, yeah, he has some good looks, but to me, he's not all that fine, lols..but it's ok..hmm.