Den Narm Lom Fai 2016

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I really want to check this out but something is stopping me. I think it's the costumes and how non decent these actors and actresses are lol. I know I'm mean but I can't watch a drama where the actors/actress are not decent looking hahaha, except for Pupe, she's so cute. So are the yak princesses really nangeks? I kind wish the nangeks were from all parts of the world instead of all yaks. I read thats how it is in previous versions but c'mon its a remake lol atleast change that part

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, in 'Si Yod Kumon' the girls are from the sky, ocean, land , bird nest, cave , ect loll but this remake are from the old version 'Den Narm Lom Fai' where the 4th is a girl & the n'ek were Yaks . For this version , I believe all the Yaks girls are pair up w/ the boys , not sure about Fai LOL but I think the 4th Yak girl is cute in a way , man, I didn't remember their name , there so many lol. I think the clothes is nice but I feel the Yaks girl outfit are to revealing, they like super model w/ those heel ! Was heel invented back in once upon a time ? I know it going drag , nonsense forest scene , repetitive battle , blah blah BUT for now I ADORE the 4th couple :icon12::icon12:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I just wish the guys have their hair up in a bun(?) Is that the correct word?lol I actually find the yak princess outfits to be okay.

Oh can the moderator change the name to Si Yod Kumarn? I know you girls said its the remake of Din Nam Lom Fai but Thats how they have it in the credits and everything else as Si Yord Kumarn.

Btw, what happened to the other lakorns that opened during the same time as Kaew Nah Mah, I think one of them was Kraitong? Did production stopped for that?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao at first I had it as sid Yod Kumon but then turned out they made it into Den Narm Lom fai b/c the 4th was a girl so I made Aiko changed it to Den Narm Lom Fai. Lol and now they made it to Sid Yod Kumon...hahaha lol I'm kind of confused but yea if one of the admins will please change it back to Sid Yod kumon...or maybe just put both titles lolXD

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, in 'Si Yod Kumon' the girls are from the sky, ocean, land , bird nest, cave , ect loll but this remake are from the old version 'Den Narm Lom Fai' where the 4th is a girl & the n'ek were Yaks . For this version , I believe all the Yaks girls are pair up w/ the boys , not sure about Fai LOL but I think the 4th Yak girl is cute in a way , man, I didn't remember their name , there so many lol. I think the clothes is nice but I feel the Yaks girl outfit are to revealing, they like super model w/ those heel ! Was heel invented back in once upon a time ? I know it going drag , nonsense forest scene , repetitive battle , blah blah BUT for now I ADORE the 4th couple :icon12::icon12:
Which one is the 4th Yak girl you talking about? lol if you talking about the one with Fai then her name is Tanapat Nampeung. She's been in few boran lakorns ever since Chaiyachet 2012(starring Fuse & Tisha), but she only play minor support roles but most roles she played are homewrecker roles but I think she's still a pretty good actress.

If you talking about these two then the green one is Cartoon Natnirun. Her first role was in Darb Jed See Manee Jed Saen and she played as Fuse's 2nd wife. Then the red Yak gal is Gam/Kaem. I haven't really done research on her yet b/c I can't really find anything on her yet b/c she's new I believe.

Then there's Kharitha Sungsaopath aka Ching Ching. She played in Kaew Na Mah; the 2nd generation. I think she looks similar to Nancy Wijitdra.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Everyone is a newbies to me b/c I havent watch boran lakorn in years haha , I like the 4th couple , they drawn to me in some mysterious way or maybe I'm just weird , I want Pitcharat to be a man & get w/her , gosh darn, they cute though.

mia07

Introvert
They still have the ending credit as Den Narm Lom Fai but I don't understand why they would name it Si Yod Kuman when 4th is a girl. I too agree the Yaks clothings are too revealing even though it's pretty. Just wish the praeks were better looking, no offense, maybe should have roped in Fuse, Plug, and maybe Aek again. Pond should have been the 1st son instead of Ong In cuz he is hot!

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think the 1th dude is handsome, he look manly than the other 2 or 3 lol . I like the 4th yak girl , Mallikanari, I hope she get her prince or a happy ending ^^^

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
I keep coming back to see if there is still a boran lakorn worthy of watching nowadays, still no. Last one I watched was Bua Kaew Juk Grote and I only fast forward to au and lek scenes. This one does not interest me, they aren't pretty and the clothes is terrible. Hopefully we get to see another good boran someday.

mia07

Introvert
I keep coming back to see if there is still a boran lakorn worthy of watching nowadays, still no. Last one I watched was Bua Kaew Juk Grote and I only fast forward to au and lek scenes. This one does not interest me, they aren't pretty and the clothes is terrible. Hopefully we get to see another good boran someday.
Haha so did I.. Well I only watched Au and Lek scenes XD wished they did a boran where they got each other. Lek was so cute in Gomin - wished Au was in it and got him. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like all the couple . they cute . it funny though , cuz all the princess is older than the 4 prince b/c they grow up thru magic not aging HAHAHA . I'm going be sad when they find out the 4th prince is a girl :(:(

meenia

sarNie Adult
I love Wind's couple. They are too cute and always fighting. I don't mind who the cast and storyline is as long as the guy does not get 2 or 3 wives . Or should i say as long as the guy i like does not get more than one wife. I like the one heart one girl deal.

Fai is cute as a girl. But it's funny how even the brothers doesn't know she's a girl. I'm not sure where they are going with that storyline, cause i do feel bad for the 4th yak princess. She's so in love with Fai, but they are both female. LOL. They should have went with 3 sister and one brother to match the main 4 cast. It would have been fun to watch the guy get stress over Fai. That would have been so cute. So instead of Fai and Wind fighting, it would be nice to see her fighting with her man instead.

I haven't seen a boran lakorn since Thep Sam Radoo. I actually like this storyline compare to other boran lakorn. I wasn't used to the new casts, but now seeing them for a couple episodes i'm enjoying them. Even through boran lakorn is always getting lost in the woods, saving the girls to losing them and then back to saving them again. It kind of repeat itself, but i guess that's just Boran to you.

Wish the episode would have stay two hours instead of 40 minutes. Just when you get into the boran it ends. LOL.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I like all the couple! I think everyone going turn into kids ! I saw spoiler picture where even the Yaks girls have their kids version lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think there still HOPE for our 4th couple!! I saw pictures the boys turn into adult girls LOL , maybe they will have to find some fountains that turn them into BOYS & the 4kid will be a boy??? Can a fangirls be anymore more crazy to hope for it ? LOL

Chanli27

sarNie Egg
I still have hope for the 4th couple too I mean even though their both girls but they are forming a really special connection that even I'm feeling it too. They're just so perfect together.....I'm becoming a huge fan lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
It a fantasy lakorn ANYTHING is possible!! If the guys can turn into GIRLS -- why can't the 4th kid turn into a BOY!! I still have hope!!! It be weird but it already weird w/ the kids in adult form having romance w/ ALREADY adult Yaks girls LOL when reality is ...those boys are 5 or 8 year old