Den Narm Lom Fai 2016

Tommy

sarNie Egg
OK GUYS and GALS  the NEW MOVIE IS Coming out today but , They only allow people too see it in Thailand not in American ..But i already saw it, but is coming soon

Tommy

sarNie Egg
Tommy said:
OK GUYS and GALS  the NEW MOVIE IS Coming out today but , They only allow people too see it in Thailand not in American ..But i already saw it, but is coming soon

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Tommy said:

Well they having a hard time to choose whiche actor and actress  to play the adult part
Sad, my favorite are no contract with ch7 anymore... and I don't  like watching this new actors/actresses. 
They should've looking for actors first before remaking it. This was a great boran. I hope they don't ruin it.

Tommy

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:
Sad, my favorite are no contract with ch7 anymore... and I don't  like watching this new actors/actresses. 
They should've looking for actors first before remaking it. This was a great boran. I hope they don't ruin it.
Well they should of pick you to be the actress and i will be the actor 

Tommy

sarNie Egg
Well I will be the main character and you will be main actress in my dream while we sleeping

Tommy

sarNie Egg
Well this lakorn is already came out today in thailand, but they don't allow to be watched online in america yet but I will send you a link

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
If anyone wants to watch this watch it on Lakornthaiboran's facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/LakornthaiboranOfficial/videos

As for this lakorn it's actually Den Narm Lom Fai. sigh...at first everyone was saying it was Sid Yod Kumon (4 child)...but I guess they did a last minute switch...sigh....can one of the admins change this topic title to Den Narm Lom Fai 2016 instead? lol

Tommy

sarNie Egg
If anyone wants to watch this watch it on Lakornthaiboran's facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/LakornthaiboranOfficial/videos

As for this lakorn it's actually Den Narm Lom Fai. sigh...at first everyone was saying it was Sid Yod Kumon (4 child)...but I guess they did a last minute switch...sigh....can one of the admins change this topic title to Den Narm Lom Fai 2016 instead? lol
Why bother going to Facebook when u can go too Youtube is easy than facebook

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Why bother going to Facebook when u can go too Youtube is easy than facebook
Well, I'm just saying and sharing. I didn't say it was the only way to watch it. At least I'm sharing it here and not being all secretive on where to watch it unlike some other people.

And btw, I didn't know it was on youtube b/c ch.7 has been filing copyrights, so usually that's why people can't find the lakorns to watch on youtube.

Tommy

sarNie Egg
Well, I'm just saying and sharing. I didn't say it was the only way to watch it. At least I'm sharing it here and not being all secretive on where to watch it unlike some
And btw, I didn't know it was on youtube b/c ch.7 has been filing copyrights, so usually that's why people can't find the lakorns to watch on youtube.
That facebook web site I already know first, where do you think got the pic from , I was the first one too post the pic. Beside I was the first one to watch the first episode before you do

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
That facebook web site I already know first, where do you think got the pic from , I was the first one too post the pic. Beside I was the first one to watch the first episode before you do
Well, first of all, I'm not posting up for you to know TOMMY. Maybe other people out there don't know about it and I'm just sharing it with them, not with you. THERE'S NOWHERE IN THIS THREAD THAT SAYS THAT THIS WHOLE SECTION IS DEVOTED TO YOU AND YOU ONLY. So everything posted up isn't only for you alone.

And second, if you're the first one to watch it before me, why don't you bother sharing where to watch it with everyone else on here that it's on youtube and not on facebook so everyone will know. But instead, when someone asks you to share the link, you just say you'll inbox them instead of posting it here for everyone to see. Then when I'm sharing the facebook link, you're going to have an attitude with the link I share and be rude about it.

And third, if you think you saw it before I did and post everything, then HOW COME, I'm the one to start this topic before you then?

If the link i share isn't good enough for you, then just keep it to yourself. I'm not posting up to please you.

Last edited:

Tommy

sarNie Egg
Well, first of all, I'm not posting up for you to know TOMMY. Maybe other people out there don't know about it and I'm just sharing it with them, not with you. THERE'S NOWHERE IN THIS THREAD THAT SAYS THAT THIS WHOLE SECTION IS DEVOTED TO YOU AND YOU ONLY. So everything posted up isn't only for you alone.

And second, if you're the first one to watch it before me, why don't you bother sharing where to watch it with everyone else on here that it's on youtube and not on facebook so everyone will know. But instead, when someone asks you to share the link, you just say you'll inbox them instead of posting it here for everyone to see. Then when I'm sharing the facebook link, you're going to have an attitude with the link I share and be rude about it.

And third, if you think you saw it before I did and post everything, then HOW COME, I'm the one to start this topic before you then?

If the link i share isn't good enough for you, then just keep it to yourself. I'm not posting up to please you.
I don't have to argue with immature little kid like you.