Delightful Girl Choon Hyang

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just finished this series last nite, I really like it..lol..it made me laugh, cry, feel sad..lol..it was just worthed..haha..at first I was like I dun really wanna see it since I dunno the cast :rolleyes: . I'm glad I bought it from ---> miss S :p ..hehe.. :lol: ..lol.... When I got the series I didn't touch it till this week and from episode 1 I was totally hook..haha..me and my sis was glue to the screen :D .

Nena

sarNie Elites
does anyone know where i can download this series?if anyone has it can u plz upload it cuz i really wanna see it.thanks in advance

K

KawaiiTennyo

i watched it 3 times and i cried all 3 times.. and then i watched windstruck 5 times and cried all 5 times..

Ana

sarNie Adult
I was just watching this series again earlier..lol...luv it :p . Whateva happens to n'ke mother she just disppear all of a sudden :rolleyes: :lol:

darvil

sarNie Adult
KawaiiTennyo said:
i watched it 3 times and i cried all 3 times.. and then i watched windstruck 5 times and cried all 5 times..
[post="5993"][/post]​
I tell ya.. I dunno how anyone can NOT cry watching windstruck.

Nameless

N i n j a
Darvil said:
I tell ya.. I dunno how anyone can NOT cry watching windstruck.
[post="7334"][/post]​

Dood, I don't cry watchin' movies and I've watched windstruck 4 times already. You cried? That's nice :) .

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
You know, I've been debating whether or not i should buy this series for a long time. Since everyone seem to enjoy it so much, I guess, I should get it too. :p

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
i didn't even seen my sassy girl b4, but my frands say it's really good... I would lyke to see it oneday... :shocked:

yerky_v

sarNie Egg
KawaiiTennyo said:
[post="5993"][/post]​
omg...windstruck was like my best sad movie ever...i cried while watching it too, and not just once..but every time i watch it.. it makes me cry. :( ...hehe..

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Ana said:
I was just watching this series again earlier..lol...luv it :p . Whateva happens to n'ke mother she just disppear all of a sudden :rolleyes: :lol:
[post="7319"][/post]​
I know it's kinda weird...I wonder what happened to her though

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i'm looking for more korean dramas to watch and was just wondering if anyone seen this drama. is it good? anyone recommend?

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
This is definatley a good comedy/drama serie! I highly recommend it. The two main characters have great chemistry together.