Deen Nam Lon Fai

L

lalalek

Power said:
I remember watching this boran. I used to enjoy watching boran back in the days because of the powers....lol I've seen the original version too, but I have to say the 'Din nam Lome Fai" version is the best. What ever happened to the girl in there? She should be big by now. I think she should be the same age as Pinky Sawika. I remember she always forget her name in the lakorn and her brothers would always have to remind her. The recent remake of this really really sucked. It was terrible and they changed it all up! Well, anyways, in 'Din Nam Lome Fai," I liked how they became children again at the end. You know when they cross that cave, they turn older.
[post="90413"][/post]​

What do you mean there is a recent one??? The only one i knew or remember watching was during the late 90's, is that the one that you are talking about?????? lol...you know what i so freaken weird? i can still hear that cool ass song in my head......

Yeah, i wonder who was the girl who played in that movie???? Anyone know who she is now????

yak

sarNie Adult
lalalek said:
What do you mean there is a recent one??? The only one i knew or remember watching was during the late 90's, is that the one that you are talking about?????? lol...you know what i so freaken weird? i can still hear that cool ass song in my head......

Yeah, i wonder who was the girl who played in that movie???? Anyone know who she is now????
[post="93821"][/post]​
that girl is from tep 3 radoo the old vergin.

L

lalalek

yak said:
that girl is from tep 3 radoo the old vergin.
[post="93826"][/post]​
Any pictures??? Or any recent pictures? I never saw the old Thep 3 Radoo, help me out you guys with images!!!! :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No..The person from Tep 3 Reur Doo (Aey) isn't in there...They just used her pic but she's not in there..There was a new nang aek..And I have her pic posted before..Not in here though...

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
are you talking about tep saam radoo the old version? i want to see the picture. i never saw that old version before. i only say aom and yam version.

Power

sarNie Egg
Lalalek,

There are three versions to this lakorn puen bah. They are....

Jum paa see thon - Really good.
Din Nam Lom Fai - Really good, I like this one more just because it has a girl in it.
4 Yord Kuu Marn - Sucked!

L

lalalek

Power said:
Lalalek,

Din Nam Lom Fai - Really good, I like this one more just because it has a girl in it.
[post="94167"][/post]​
Oh!!! gotcha now!! I thought that it was just only Din Dam Lom Fai!!!!! Crazy how they have all these remakes!!!!! :D

yak

sarNie Adult
Power said:
Lalalek,

[post="94167"][/post]​
i agree

nusara

sarNie Egg
slee00 said:
I believe I watched this lakorn when I was very very young. But this lakorn lives in my heart all these years. I would like to get a copy if anyone has have!

It is about three brothers and a powerful little sister...sooo loveable. Their parents were the king and queen. The King and his huntsmen went hunting and rescued the princess from an enormous eagle, whom just destroyed her town and killed her family. The King and his men rescued princess from inside a drum and brought her to his Kingdom. He then Married her...She became pregnant. At the time the King has an uncle who is very power hungry/ he also has a daughter whom wants to be queen. So they both conspired to overthrow the queen. At the time of the birth of her children, they replaced with four nasty waterwarms and got rid of the 4 new borns. 3 boys and 1 girl. They covered the children in floating baskets and let it float down the stream to drown. Fortunately, the children were rescued and raised by a poor older childless couple in a nearby farm.

The King casted the queen out of the castle and because he was under some kind evil spell performed by and evil witch whom was working for the uncle and his daughter.

Later, the kids grew up and were hunted and killed and reborn a couple of times before they met with a master who gave them special powers. They came beack to take revenge on the uncle and his daughter.

If anyone know anyone who has this lakorn...I AM VERY INTERESTED IN BUYING A COPY PLEASe!
[post="89205"][/post]​
Hi! i'm new here, I luv lakorn boran as well..
After reading couple of the post that some of the members here posted, i remember what lakorn u guyz were talking about.. this lakorn boran have many differents version from ch. 7.
I think this lakorn boran ended some where last year....
The original version have 3 boys and 1 girl.... according to the original story that was telling from one generation to another generation.. this lakorn suppose to have 4 boys and no girl.. and this new version that was ended somewhere last year, have 4 boys.. the only things i didn't like about most lakorn borans is that they have too many villains. somehow the mains characters can't get rid off....

yak

sarNie Adult
lalalek said:
Any pictures??? Or any recent pictures? I never saw the old Thep 3 Radoo, help me out you guys with images!!!! :D
[post="93853"][/post]​
oh u never seen it. i dont know if im spelling it right. she was the third wife of preah peh raun. i remember this name from the cambodian vergin, dont know what it was in thai or maybe its the same. all i know its the dude who comes out when its raining season.. lol... :sweat: :lmao: if only there was a pic of it...

yak

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
She wasn't the nang aek in Tep 3 Reur Doo though...
[post="94804"][/post]​
are you sure.. it really look like her.... you know who am talking bout right?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I know who your talking about but the person that played Upsornsawun in the old version isn't the nang aek in Deen Narm Lome Fai..They just used her pic but she's not in the lakorn...

yak

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea I know who your talking about but the person that played Upsornsawun in the old version isn't the nang aek in Deen Narm Lome Fai..They just used her pic but she's not in the lakorn...
[post="95422"][/post]​

no i dont think so... its another girl.. all i know she look pretty... :lmao:

slee00

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
I have this lakorn...I don't like it...I prefer the original...Plus it's sooo long...
[post="89652"][/post]​

SO DO U Have this lakorn? Want to sell me a copy of it? I want to collect it! PLEASE!

slee00

sarNie Adult
Power said:
I remember watching this boran. I used to enjoy watching boran back in the days because of the powers....lol I've seen the original version too, but I have to say the 'Din nam Lome Fai" version is the best. What ever happened to the girl in there? She should be big by now. I think she should be the same age as Pinky Sawika. I remember she always forget her name in the lakorn and her brothers would always have to remind her. The recent remake of this really really sucked. It was terrible and they changed it all up! Well, anyways, in 'Din Nam Lome Fai," I liked how they became children again at the end. You know when they cross that cave, they turn older.
[post="90413"][/post]​

I know what you mean about the the little girl always forget her name because it was kinda hard for such a little girl to remember...even when she grew up she cant remember it! The brothers would always have to remind her about her name...I really like how the older brother always take his role of protecting them so seriously. he was good....You are right,,,There was a happy ending for this....they went back to the cave and became children again so they can be raised by the king and queens...so cute...

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
really?? they turned back to little kids in the end?? even though i watched it i don't really remember much of it.. because i was like 5 or 6 yrs old :sweat: i only remember the little girl flying through the air on her shell.. haha ^_^ in a pinkish-red costume..

yak

sarNie Adult
sw33txkay said:
really?? they turned back to little kids in the end?? even though i watched it i don't really remember much of it.. because i was like 5 or 6 yrs old :sweat: i only remember the little girl flying through the air on her shell.. haha ^_^ in a pinkish-red costume..
[post="99132"][/post]​
yah at the end they switch to little kids.. but it was a happy ending ... lol