Dedication to girls/guys

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I didn't know if this is the right place to post dedications but guess I'll just post it here instead...I've seriously been sadden in some ways about hearing news of young girls/boys taking their own life and it really is devastated even though I don't relate to them. I just hope that if anyone is going through any depression or is hurting because of a boyfriend/girlfriend issue, please talk it out with someone you trust or a close relative, before doing something that will not only hurt yourself, but those that are around you. This song that Muaj Kub Yaj sings is totally great for this topic I'm talking about. I hope it encourages those who are in any pain of any sort of relationship...please, please, take time to listen and think twice about what you are to do next...and truthfully taking your own life won't end any problems but will only cause more heartache and all only...please share this song to others too if you anyone know of anyone going through relationship problem...please help save a life...

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Thanks for your kind and generous concerns! Same to you :)
you're welcome...i just hope that people will just think twice and find other way out...seriously my heart goes out to those victims and family and friends...life is precious and we just need to fight against ourselves when it comes to this...like the saying "our worst own enemy is ourselves..."

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
that's so true. Thank you.
gosh it's so depressing. Peeps should think through first before taking action. One of my friend's friend just recently killed herself too over a relationship, even though it wasn't her fault, I think she must've felt like it was. I honestly don't think love is worth dying for but sure...

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
that's so true. Thank you.
gosh it's so depressing. Peeps should think through first before taking action. One of my friend's friend just recently killed herself too over a relationship, even though it wasn't her fault, I think she must've felt like it was. I honestly don't think love is worth dying for but sure...
oh no...sorry to hear that...my condolence goes to her family and friends...seriously there's no word that can be utter to times like this. But be a listener to those who are going through so much and just being there in the presence, so they won't feel lonely or lost...encouragement is all they need and don't abandon those who says they don't need help but truly they do...once again so so sorry to hear that...may she RIP and peace be with her family...

population1

sarNie Egg
yes and well put. it wouldn't make sense to die for a lover unless it is a sacrifice or some sort, like I'd give my heart to my lady if possible, or I'd take a fall, but if by misfortune she died before me, I wouldn't kill myself because I'd live for her, for both of us. mutual suicide would be out of the picture.