death of a baby

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
my friend was telling me about the tragic death of willy and yelly's baby. the news is a couple of days old but here's one article from the internet. it's so sad that they had to lose their baby. :eek:

Sad news to the McIntosh couple

Dr Tongtis Tongyai announced the death of a son of high profile couple Willy and Geraldine or "Yelly" McIntosh in a press conference held at the Piyavate Hospital.

The doctor cited the baby's premature birth as a reason. The boy was born after 24 weeks in the mother's womb. He weights only 1,120 kilo, and his lung is immature.

"His organ didn't function properly thanks to the premature birth and we had done what we could to save him," said Dr Tongtis.

The couple married in June last year.

-credit: nationmultimedia-

cindy

sarNie Egg
such a sad new, my heart goes out to them and the family.

Rakniran

This is the most sadest news in the Thai entertainment business.
How is yelly dealing with all of this?
Gosh.....I hope shes ok and not gonna go crazy...

very sad

Rakniran

This is the most sadest news in the Thai entertainment business.
How is yelly dealing with all of this?
Gosh.....I hope shes ok and not gonna go crazy...

very sad

lilxthaixcutie

sarNie Egg
This is really sad! Yelly was suppose to have twins, but later she found out she would be giving birth to only 1 child. And now her child died. Very tragic. The McIntosh family has suffered a lot of shock recently. I hope they can get through this tough time!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i feel so bad for Yelly/Willy. Its bad enough to lose 1 baby but then the other one had to die too. :( i also wish them the best

tang071

sarNie Elites
i'm so confused and everyone's post are confusing me more lol. my dad told me about yelly/willy loosing a baby. i thought they were having twins. so let me get this straight? they were going to have twins....but both ended up dying of a premature death at different times??
or
did they think they were going to get twins but later found out that the doctors were wrong and turned out that she was only going to have one. but then recently, she lost that one baby?
or
did she have one baby earlier who died...and then she was pregnant with twins who both died recently?

well my heart goes out to them.

Bou

sarNie Adult
oh wow...this is so sad...i hope willy and his wife are ok...my heart does really go out to them...RIP baby...

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
Yelly was pregnant with twin boys, but the first twin died at 5 months so they only had one baby left. This baby (the 2nd twin) was the one who died recently at 6 months. Both babies died because they were premature.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Wow...i got speechless reading that first few sentences. This is truly tragic. Hope the family is coping well. My heart goes out to them.

noungning

Heartless
wait but the babies weren't born yet, they were still in the stomach? i am confused also, i thought she hasn't given birth yet. so the baby must've died in her stomach, like a miscarriage.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I'm very sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to them. I would never be able to handle this situation.

I need some details on this news... So Yelly was pregnant with twins. First twin dies at 5 months and then the second twin dies at 6 months. Now did she already deliver both babies? Or were they still born (died in the womb)?

Either way, it's the hardest thing to deal with. No parent ever wants to bury their child.

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
The first twin died in his mother's womb at 5 months into pregnancy. The 2nd twin was born at 4am and died at 9pm same day, b/c of premature birth.