Death Note

RainyNight

sarNie Egg
Has anyone seen this yet? I just saw it on youtube and it's great! I haven't read the manga or seen the movie but the anime is very interesting.

*edit* D'oh! I just realized this is under the wrong thread. Sorry.

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't actually seen the anime... but i've heard a lot bout it and i know it's a good anime!...

oh, yeah, i just saw the live version of the movie and i think it's great!... MUST SEE IT!... hehe

RainyNight

sarNie Egg
Ah! I can't wait to see the movie. Hopefully soon!! Who is your favorite characters? I love Ryuk because he's so silly! I didn't think that he would turn out the way he is. He's so adorable!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
okay i don't watch anime nor read mangas... i kept hearing from my brother who loves this a lot. i definitely would watch death note the live action movie but i'm waiting for its to be subbed. i heard it might be subbed from N!J but it's not confirmed. unless anyone know where can i get it with hardsub if there's possiblity.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
the anime?!! cool..interesting...i've read the manga..and it's really good..but i'd rather not watch the anime, they usually change some parts, and i just like the original..

RainyNight

sarNie Egg
okay i don't watch anime nor read mangas... i kept hearing from my brother who loves this a lot. i definitely would watch death note the live action movie but i'm waiting for its to be subbed. i heard it might be subbed from N!J but it's not confirmed. unless anyone know where can i get it with hardsub if there's possiblity.

Same here! I can't find it subbed anywhere. If you find out anything, PLEASE! Tell me! Thankechuu.

Nameless

N i n j a
i actually started on this anime two days ago. it's pretty interesting. i wanted to check it out before seeing the movie.

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
DEATH NOTE movie 2
THE LAST NAME is out with english sub ^^

have 2 versions in torrent still i'm currently download those two
let's see after ^^

ash_o0

sarNie Egg
I have read the manga,
watch the aime version and live version.
They're all great.
I love Death Note!!!!

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
DEATH NOTE rocks! i love this anime/manga. i highly recommend it. im so mad cause L died all because of my precious Light. im mad because both of my favorite characters end up dying at the end. I love L and Light.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Freak! i luv Death Note..juz finish the live action one...it's PURE GENIUS!!! Fujiwara makes one hella Light...and yes! i luv how evil he ish...sooo hot & dangerous..plus smart...AHHHH!!

minankumo

sarNie Adult
spoiler alert !

i dont really like part 2 light died at the end plus its kinda boring. the first 1 is better.