Deal or No Deal

annea

sarNie Adult
I wanna be on the show...hahaha...anyways, some of the contestants are so funny and entertaining while some tries too hard to be funny and blah...I would be sooo happy to just walk away w/ $100,000.00....some contestant are too greedy and end with less than before...and I love this show because I like to tune in and see what the models are wearing...their dressess and outfits are so nice!!

lol... :lol: I usually watch it because I just like to see if people are more GREEDIER then ME!!! :p My friend and i watched this one episode on saturday and it was so funnie... Greedy does greedy has it... lmao... I mean she's kinda dumb; the chick that was playing the game. NO OFFENSE at all... The offer she was given was $93,000 dollars PLUS her brother gets a date with one of the models and a FREE plane ticket back to California when she still has $500,000 and 4 other offers with 2 ranging on the smaller value side... Being greedy like her friends/and brother they they kept telling her it wasnt enuf... She said NO DEAL and picked one more suitcase and sadly... it was the $500,000 suitcase which drop her offer to 2_,000 dollars... lol... See... I mean come on... I would have said DEAL with the 93,000+DATE for BRO+TICKET HOME which valued total to 98,000... My friend and I had a gud lauf at people who are greedy for more money... I mean DAMN Ima GREEDY person too; butta I know when to STOP! I mean yeah you want the most and the highest butta there is a time when you dont need to listen to your dumb buddies... lol... damn Ima being mean butta its funnie as heck...
I dont know if i would ever want to be on the show... thou... it wouldnt hurt to win some money... lol...

annea

sarNie Adult
yea some people are just too greedy..like that one lady who still lives w/ her parent..at the end she walk away w/ $150..LOL..