..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
their "Forever Love" single has been released...!!

these boys are having too many things going on right now...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Their upcoming album isn't their Korean album, but another Japanese album.

The remix album: Are you talking about the one with the chipmunk voicings and the remix for Sky, The way you are, and many others? Or is it a new remix album?

I just thought that I share this little clip with you all! Yunho and Jaejoong are so cute carrying the baby and they look so natural carrying the baby. The baby didn't seem to like Jaejoong too much and he gave the baby a swat in the butt! So cute! Must WATCH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCvsaR_fU20

untinnu

sarNie Adult
what? another Japanese album?

wait..what?

the one that's coming out in February right?

hmmmm...needs to do more research on it..Thank you for telling/correcting us/me..

this sucks...I've been hearing about this album since before the summer even started....and it's a Japanese one..*not fan of their JPop songs* I've been so excited thinking about the new album, thinking it's a Korean one, and have been wondering whether they would have an SMP song or not...I LOVE the SMP songs...

and as for the remix album..it's just an album that's mix includes both some of their Korean songs and Japanese..it's more of a Non-stop mix...than a remix..my fault..but here's the tracklist:

1. Step By Step (JP)
2. Summer Dream (JP)
3. Sky (JP)
4. The way U are (KR)
5. ZION (JP)
6. Song for you (JP)
7. HUG (KR)
8. Choosey Lover (JP)
9. "O" -正・å??・å?ˆ (KR & JP)
10. Somebody To Love (JP)
11. PHANTOM (KR)
12. Stay With Me Tonight (JP)
13. Rising Sun (KR)
14. Rising Sun (JP)
15. High time (JP)
16. miss you (JP)
17. Begin (JP)
18. Love in the Ice (JP)
19. 明日��る�ら (JP)
20. Lovin' you (JP)
21. Thanks to (KR)

basically they just took old songs and put them together...having different transitions..which is..nice...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I've been looking for pictures of their dogs for a while and I finally found them on their IPLEs...The puppies are so much cuter than I expected! Makes me want one of my own!

Yunho's puppy

Jaejoong's puppy-Syong La

Yoochun's puppy-Lalla

untinnu

sarNie Adult
DBSK didn't attend the MkMF award shows!!!

(one of the many many other famous artists that didn't attend either)

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I understood that they were supposed to show up because LSM said they would, but at the end, they had a "change of plans" and couldn't attend. There were some saying about Cassiopeia's being angry because they came to see DBSK or something. Maybe they'll attend the up coming one next year!!!

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
^ yup that's true. There were many clips of cassiopeia calling out dbsk and singing one of their song. i was touched by it. They were angry because they came to see dbsk but later found out they weren't gonna be there. They wanted to leave but they weren't allowed to. it was pretty sad. Their tour in Malaysia is today i suppose! Have fun to those that are going!!! Hope yunho is well

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awwwwwwww.....sweetie max is sooo pretty.......and u-know is so handsome.....anyways thanks for sharing...i love the picture.... :wub:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I read on Soompi or on AF that it won't come out until February, but I could be wrong. As much as I love DBSK, the storyline of the movie doesn't sound very interesting to me so I don't know if I'll be watching it when it comes out.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I'm watching Bonjour Paris ! with english sub...
They are soooooo cute !!
They're so in love with Paris keep repeating they are in France lol

OMG I missed them -_-