..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

sisii

The boys are still in Japan promoting their new single 'Lovin You'. I got to admit the first time I listen to it, I thought it was okkkk but then the song grew on me, like it has on other DBSK fans hehehe Ohhh they also look HOT in the video. I didn't even care about the girl and the guy in the mv pwahaha

They won an award at the MTV Video music award in Japan for 'Best artist from Korea' (it was something like that...) Anyways, they looked soooooooooo hot that night >___< Ohh and recently there was the Dream concert in Korea which they attend and performed. All I saw in the crowds were red balloons!!! OMGGG Cassiopeia invaded the stadium! lol It was beautiful *sigh*

The boys will be coming back to Korea for the SM Summer concert next month *yay* and they will be featured in the first issue of S Magazine (SM Ent. own mag.) coming out next week *yay* x389441737495230 times lol

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i've just come to realize how cute and adorable MAX Changmin is...but he's so young... i feel like an OLD NOONA!!!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I like their "Lovin You" song, especially the chorus. Jaejoong's voice is so smooth... I've been leaning towards Jaejoong nowadays. Ahaha, he's just so good looking...and just keeps getting more handsome as the days pass. Changmin too. That cute little kid is now such a handsome young man. XDD

sisii

^ omg JaM! Me too!!! Goshhhhh Jaejoong has become hotter and really sexy nowadays >______< I've been ready a lot of fanfic on Soompi and in most of them, Jae is the lead and gawdd... the writers makes him sound soo :drool: loll

But I'm going to stay faithful to Yunho. My mom even approve of him as her son-in-law :yahoo:

S Magazine is coming out today!!! I can't wait to see the scans! DBSK and SUJU hotness on every page. Here's a sneak preview + behind the shoot pics!

:yahoo:

:drool:

:drool:

:drool: :drool:

*credits: SM Ent. & Soompi

Keomany

Music.heal.All
awww sissii thanks for the picture and the news...i havent really have time to watch the boys....i been a little into my thai drama right now lol

untinnu

sarNie Adult
ahh!! ok..for those who are into those couple things..I've got news..hehe...during their stay in Japan, JaeChun shares a room while HoSuMin shares one room..(personally I like Yunjae)..anyways, Yunho also stated that two members even take a shower together to save time..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
just for some fun:

http://community.livejournal.com/bishie_daily/256642.html

this community does votings every week..for the last two weeks, the topics were:

Cutest Couple and
Best Pout

many many many couples and artists were nominated, and Yunjae won for the cutest couple!! yay!! love Yunjae!! YooSu came in fifth..then for the Cutest/Best Pout, Jaejoong won!! and I had forgot to vote on that one..but at least he still won..Junsu came in 4th..i think..now this week it's Sexiest Peircings..and I didn't think that Jae would get nominated since this 11(??) peircings were nothing compared to other nominees..but someone nominated him!! so..please help vote?..

Jaejoong Yongwonhi!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Ahaha! Couples! I'm not really big on coupling, but if I had to choose I guess my favorite couples would be JaeChun and YooSu. I liked JaeChun from watching School of Rock. Hahaha, those two had the most chemistry in that episode. And then I liked YooSu from Star Watch. LOL, especially when Junsu was talking about how Yoochun can't even speak English correctly. :lol: JaeChun in Star Watch was also very cute when Jaejoong talked about how weird and moody Yoochun is. XD

Thanks sisii for the sneak peak of their magazine shoot. Ahaha, Junsu in that first picture is so adorable! He's looks so innocent, but yet at the same time he's like "check out my butt." XP Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Yunho = hotness. Changmin = manly yet innocent :wub:

sisii

just wanted to say UKNOw lost some good amount of weight! soo hot now!
I KNOW!!! I think he has lost too much weight though :mellow: In fact, they have all lost a lot of weight since their third album. Junsu has lost a lot of face fat. It's soo slim now. But they do look hotter and manlier :drool:

I love their new jap single 'Summer Dream'. It very catchy and it kinda sounds Arashi-ish in my opinion especially when they sing the chorus part. Has anyone listen to it yet or watch the pv?

GAHHH the PV is full of hotness and fanservice!!! ;) Jae and his water bottle, Changminnie's wet hair, Yoochun's shade and hat, Yunho covering in sweats while dancing, Junsu's "Touch me..." :blush: :drool:

Yeah the video is hot hehehe Here's the link :)
DBSK - Summer Dream PV

untinnu

sarNie Adult
just finally got to watch the show Taste Vs Taste with DBSK as guests..

LOL..it was funny when the other guest/fixed guest didn't know the names of the boys, and one of the lady only knew the names but didn't know which name belongs to who..LOL..i was like that once..

and it's soooooooo cute when Yunho fed Jaejoong..(yunjae <3, I'm a Jaeho fan), then Junsu nudged Yunho to fee him too..LOL..all of DBSK was so hungry, but only Yunho got to eat..and Jaejoong kept complaining..so cute!!

and during the middle of the show, Micky was like dying from hunger..LOL..his facial expression was pure <3..and Changmin! when they showed them the ribs, LOL..Jaejoong was leaning on Yoochun looking at it..and Changmin then grabbed Yoochun..and OMG..they were soooooo cute when they were drooling..LOL..Jaejoong even sang to the MC so he can have a taste of the food too..poor kid..they were really suffering..and me too! that show..has sooooooooo many good/tasting foods..makes you want to eat them all..and poor DBSK just stand there and watch..

love that show!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for their new album, It's killing me with suspense here after hearing a few of theirs songs on the new album. I agree that they have lost weight since the "O" days and need to gain it back.

Did anyone hear their song "Shine"? It's really good and catchy, but sort of reminded me of one of their older song.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for their new album, It's killing me with suspense here after hearing a few of theirs songs on the new album. I agree that they have lost weight since the "O" days and need to gain it back.

Did anyone hear their song "Shine"? It's really good and catchy, but sort of reminded me of one of their older song.
gah!! I haven't heard ANY of their new songs for the new album yet..I've only heard their new Japanese singles..

and Shine!! it's like..Sky..? or was it summer dream?..Sky!! I think..

I can't wait til they go back to singing korean songs..plus, the boys have been talking about the songs in the 4th album, says that they wrote a few themselves!! can't wait to hear those..