..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
wow..their album is being released a lot earlier than it's set to be..that's good!!! but sounds like the boys are really working themselves..er..more like..their management is really killing them..

they're really going all out in Japan before going back to Korea..seems like it...one single after another...they need to rest...

and their DVDs!! can't wait for them!! OMg....5 discs..I should ask for a day off from work so I can just spend the whole day watch it..

btw..for YunJae fans...their family is complete...LOL...they have Syong Ah now!!! has anyone seen Micky's, Hero's, and Junsu's dogs? they're soooooooooo cute!!! wonder why Yunho didn't get one..Changmin didn't get one because he's smart...knowing that he won't have time for it and that the dog will be lonely...good kid...

and let's not forget their new song also..Blue Moon!!!

rukmos: You've got YunJae's love child as your avatar!!! cute!!!!! love Minnie!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I've heard about their dogs, but I never got to see the pictures. Anyone know where I can see pixs of their dog?

I agree that the boys are working to death and they need a good rest. I did take a day off work just to watch the AADBSK2. I might not even finish it in one day.

I'm going to go check out their song Blue Moon. Be back with opinion!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I've heard about their dogs, but I never got to see the pictures. Anyone know where I can see pixs of their dog?

I agree that the boys are working to death and they need a good rest. I did take a day off work just to watch the AADBSK2. I might not even finish it in one day.

I'm going to go check out their song Blue Moon. Be back with opinion!
their dogs!!! it's posted on their iple..I think..but you can also find them in DBSG's community...that's where I saw it..LOL...it started with Junsu, it was around 2 a.m. in the morning and JUnsu saw that Yoochun updated his blog, so Junsu did too..and he was bragging about his dog..seriously..2 a.m...crazy kid...then since many was asking about Jaejoong's dog, he decided to post up a pic of Syong Ah, with Yunho holding her on his page..the cutest thing ever!!!!! and Yoochun's dog looks like Jaejoong's...similiar...

names:

Yoochun's dog- Chyola..?...i forgot how to spell it..
Jaejoong- Syong Ah
Junsu- he named is Saki, but because of too much traveling, he handed the dog over to his brother Junho, and he changed the name to Junki

and you took a day off to watch the DVD?!! soooooooooo lucky!!!!!! how was it? when did you get it? where do you live? how was the couple talk? was there lots of fanservice? *excited* I have to wait for about another week 'til I get mine..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Last Angel..by Koda Kumi ffeat. THSK..the PV is out!!!

and it's...eh...I wasn't fond of that song much..so I couldn't enjoy..the boys did look good tho!! especially HoMin..

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I agree that the PV didn't really catch my interest. The boys voices are so under used and they need more screen time. I can hardly hear Xiah's voice, but I do have to say that they all look smoking white hot in there.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
It's a featuring not Koda Kumi AND Tohoshinki... that's why there's less of them.
That's good enough that they're in the MV together !
Btw Jaejoong looks so HOT in this !! :wub:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I just watched the couple talks and I love YunJae and Yoosu and Jaemin couple. They all have such great chemistry with each other. I love the fact how Yoochun was taking a nap while the other were filming and he looked so bedraggled that I just want to give him a big fat smooch! The game show was really funny.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
LMAO!!! yeah..Yoochun was sleeping during YunJae's couple talk..LOL..he must've get enough of that at home anyways..lucky kid..

*is a huge YunJae fan*

JaeMin was REALLY cute too!! LOL..I couldn't help but notice that....Jaejoong was so humble with Changmin..LOL...probably afraid of the "One Touch"

gahh!! Love them!!!

and I REALLY wanna see what Junsu have to say when he walked right into JaeChun/ChunJae's couple talk..haha..too bad they editted it out..

the varieties show was LOTS of fun...I spot a few YunJae moments too...

sooooooooooooo good!!!

can't wait for my DVD!!!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
they didn't edit out Junsu's part when he interrupted JaeChun because I was just watching it. Junsu was talking about how he would chose his stage clothes and then come back to find one of the JaeChun couple already wearing his clothes and funny other things like how he "suffers" in their hands. The three of them are quite adorable together. I call them the JaeChunSu triple couple!

I have a question regarding their song "TRY MY LOVE"...WHICH album/single was this song supposed to be from? It's in Jap so I thought that maybe it would be in either their 'heart, mind, and soul' album or their 'five in the black" album, but when I got both of my copies, the song wasn't in either of them.

I finally found the song and downloaded it, but I'm still curious as to why it's no in either of their Jap albums or any singles that I've seen.

I've finally heard their songs "white lies" composed by Junsu and 'a whole new world' from Aladdin. both songs are very good with different meaning and feelings to it. They have really cute accents when singing in English save for Mickey and Changmin. If I didn't know better, I would say that Changmin is a natural English speaker for his accent isn't very noticeable.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
The BoyBand TVXQ's leader Uknow Yunho injured by practicing for the October 25's concert.

By happening it seems like he wont performance on the concert.

Uknow Yunho who was suppose to be making the "Dong Bang Shin Ki The 2nd Asia Tour Concert "O" ~ Seoul Encore" was practicing on the reheasal on 25's night and then he was bumped, then he hurt on the pelvic region.

The person that is in charge of yoonho said "Yunho hurted on his vertebrae lumbales. It may take probably 3 to 4 weeks its recuperation. It doesn't matter if he works, or he moves, but if he wont dance or do exercise it'll be better".

The SM said "Now that we know how is the situation, we think that it'll be hard to yoonho to performance. Even if he cannot perform, he'll on the stage and he'll sing the ballads, and the mentors like the previous arrangement."

Then Yunho said "For all the people that waited to the Encore Concert i'm giving to you a sorry mind. Even i cannot give you the best of me making the performance by this inconvenient, I'll show you all my best on the stage."

CREDITS to: herojunsu@multiply + amai@DBSKExclusive

I'm sad to hear this news since the guys were so looking forward to this concert since they haven't performed in Korea for a while now. Yunho get better and We know that you'll always give your best on stage and off.

Anyways...As for the MFKF award this year, I guess it's between SHINHWA AND DBSK...so far Shinhwa is wining so we need to vote for DBSK! Both bands are good, but DBSK is forever in my hearts. This award is the only category that DBSK will be entered for so Let's vote for them.

PLEASE VOTE FOR DBSK SO THAT THEY WILL WIN SINCE THEY DESERVE IT FOR ALL THEIR HARD WORK...

this is the voting site:
http://www.arirang.co.kr/Event/2007MKMF/vote.asp

this is the registering site:
http://www.arirang.co.kr/Member/Sign_UpE001.asp?code=Si1

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I got my DVD!!! didn't open it yet..

but I did watch AADBSK2 online...and I did saw Junsu's part!!! somehow, before I even saw the whole discs...hmmm..I should open my DVDs now..

anyways..sad to hear about Yunho.. just read the news at DBSK's community..and was going to post it here..but you beat me to it..it doesn't seem that bad since it'll take him about 3-4 weeks to recover..but still..it REALLY hurts..and I hope that our leader ssi will get A LOT of rest..

Yunho Hwaiting~!

note: just heard their song "Beautiful Life" and "You're My Miracle" in Japanese..LOVE IT!!

I have a question regarding their song "TRY MY LOVE"...WHICH album/single was this song supposed to be from? It's in Jap so I thought that maybe it would be in either their 'heart, mind, and soul' album or their 'five in the black" album, but when I got both of my copies, the song wasn't in either of them.
"Try My Love" was not in the albums..it's in their "Stay With Me Tonight" single...that was released on May 10, 2005...

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
i voting everyday for our dbsk boys...shinhwa is leading at the moment...
ehehe...omg yuhno such a workaholic! i felt so worried when i heard the news...then i watched youtube clips of the encore concerts and dang he was trying his best to not make us worried too much by showing us that he can still move...dang babe we knoe u are being strong but...dang i was on the edge of my seat while watching them clips, hoping that he wouldnt hurt himself more...our yunho is sooo amazing..

omg jaejoong fell into a hole in the stage!!! i was devestated...like how can this happen..it looked like he slammed into the hole from the video's view...i was gonna cry but i heard he was okay and got "only" bruises from it...omg!!!

i hope the best is in town for our dbsk!!!!!
yunho..changmin...hero..micky...xiah...fighting!!!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Yunho- well, i guess everyone knows what happened to him. he still danced in the concert. He hurt his hip and yet, in order not to disappoint fans, he still went on stage anyway. He said 'Although the company suggested that I don't go on stage, but it was my strong wish to see the fans in Korea- fans that we haven't seen in a long time.' and he also said 'You can't put a cast on your hip area, so in order for it to heal completely, you have to lie down. But I don't have problems walking' He added 'It hurts when I run, so when i was performing, I stuck on a medicated bandage to stop the pain.' During the concerts, besides songs like [Rising Sun]. [Dangerous Mind] and [The Way You Are], he was on stage dancing with the other 4

Jaejoong: Well, he fell off the stage. Though he said he is fine, he must have sustained a few bruises here and there. And his leg.. I don't think it has healed completely. Furthermore, he fell face-down T^T That must have hurt

Changmin: He went to the hospital and he does have gastric problems. Though he tells the fans that he's on a diet. -.-

Junsu: I think he hurt his leg too. The details on the article i read a very vague but i think that's what happened. He had to dance 2 people's parts consecutively for 3 days (Yunho's and his own part) so I guess somewhere along the way, something happened.

Yoochun: Apparently, he lost his voice. Too much singing for 3 days -.-

This is not a translation, just an interpretation of an article/post by a fan on TVXQ's baidubar

credits to sparkskey@soompi who found this from BaiduBar

HERE'S THE CLIP OF WHEN JAEJOONG FELL OFF STAGE!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ABoCBbbGLfk

I hope that JJ is okay and recovering fast!

I understand that Yunho doesn't want to disappoint the fans and that he wants to see them, but to force his already hurting/injured body to dance might cost him in the long run. I really hope that Yunho will take care of his injured body better after the concert! Get well soon!

I had no idea that the other members also got injured and now that I know...well, I just worry for them more and more. I want them to get better and rest more, but they're being worked too hard and it makes me feel like I don't want to support them anymore because then they might get some rest and take care of their health more.

Anyways...A new year is approaching and I wish that with the New Year, DBSK will take care of their health better filled with happiness and love.

****Changmin ah, you don't need to go on a diet for you need to gain weight for a man of your height!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
gosh its been a while since i've stop around here =.=|||

anywhoo . . . any of you guys heard that jaejae fell into a trap door while performing "hug" at their encore concert in seoul?
even though he vanish from the scene he still sang his part <3
after the song ended he reappeared and he seemed hurt T___T
but yunnie oppa grab his hands and told him to stand next to him <3 (how cute)
poor jaejae hope he's already . . .

oh yeah . . . minnie oppa has gastric problems T___T
i hope he is feeling better ><
the boys are overworking!!

THE BOY IS AVEX TOP BOYBAND/SINGERS!! (well last i check <___<)
congrat to them =]

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yes!! I LOVE it when Yunho held onto Jaejoongie's hand!!! it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! gahhhh!! (is a HUGE YunJae fan)

and Jaejoong's soooo cute when he still sang his part after he fell off...

I have no idea about YooSu..the last time I checked DBSG's community, it was to read about changmin..

all the boys have been working really really hard..I hope they get lots of rest soon..

DBSK Hwaiting~!