..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
THSK is going to do a collabo with Koda Kumi!
just thought i'd share that with everyone just in case you haven't heard xD
Koda Kumi = THSK fangirl lol should be fun ;p

i've heard great comments about TVXQ solo songs . . . however havent yet listen to them myself . . . waiting for the full version, though i am tempted to listen to the preview (many times) xD

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Their solos are pretty good especaially Jaejoong, Changmin, and Xiah's. I can't wait for the full version and the album to come out. I'm not quite digging Yunho and Mickey's, but I'm sure that it'll catch on to me.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
LOL..yeah..Koda Kumi is like a DBSK, or shall I say THSK, fangirl...haha....but the boys doesn't look very fond of her..

and their solos rock!!!

Jaejoong's performance for his solo song was sooooooooo cute!!! he actually forgot his lyrics and started mumbling..fans went crazy with laughter..soooo cute!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
junsu solo was written by yoochun [just in case some of you didnt know xD]
i'm not really fond of koda either . . . her voice is too squeaky sometimes . . . but overall she's oki i suppose . . . *still want to hear the duet* . . . would have been more amazing if it was with ayumi xD

wow i cant believe that with all these new stuff coming out, there are still rumors of tvxq disbanding -_____-"

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
lol
i think micky with his romatic side can write pretty nice ballad =]
i really want to heard more songs written by junsu since he wanted to be a poet and a writer lol

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Okay, i have a question that hopefully someone can answer. You guys know about the "Asia Song Festival" that happens each year or so and artists from other countries perform on stage. My question is: Do all of the artists gather together from around Asia and perform on the same designated stage?

I'm asking because I didn't know that Kat English perform for the 2006 Festival and DBSK was also performing that night. Two of my fave artist/band performing on the same stage is like a dream come true!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah!!! LOL...the first time that I watch the Asia Song Festival and saw my save Thai, Taiwanese, Korean, and Japanese artists performing one after another..I was shocked!! it was a good shock though...it's sooooooooooooo cool to have them all on one stage!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
DBSK new look!! well, rumors that it's their new looks..

Jaejoong has brown hair again, only this time, there's also silver streaks..and he's wearing black nail polish!! <3

not much is being said about HoChunSu..and Changmin is DEAD quiet..everyone's mostly curious about Changmin's new look..wonder what he'll do to his hair this time..

can't wait for new photos!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
"All About TVXQ Season 2" is coming out!!!!

LOTS of YunJae moments!!! and other couples too..they even have a couple talk session!! awesome!!! Japanese version is a little over $100 ..while the Korean version is about $60..

gahhhhhhh!! so excited...

adoringidiot

sarNie Egg
wow i cant believe that with all these new stuff coming out, there are still rumors of tvxq disbanding -_____-"
There are rumors because every Korean male has to serve two years in the army. And SM contracts for bands/groups are for seven years, or so I'm told. But I believe they are trying to postpone TVXQ from joining the army until they're 28. Just like Kang ta.

post script
I just rejoined this site today :p
Hi TVXQ fans<333

untinnu

sarNie Adult
finally! the new concept!

pic taken from rivieracacharel @ DBSG's community
credit to: credits go to ShaziEe @soompie and bestiz ( most likely )

~~~

gahhhhhhhhhh!! I'm sooooooooooooooo getting their AA TVXQ Season 2!!! sooooooooooooooooooooo excited about the Couple Talk!!!

YUnjae!! JaeSu!!! ChunJae!!! JoongSHim (weird name..i wouldn've say JaeMin!)!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfLtFDDPC8Q (for those who haven't seen it yet!)

rukmos

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update on our lovely boys! I love Changmin's new hair style and their new concept is pretty hot!

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
i was wondering if anyone knew where i can buy dbsk's dramas... with eng subs??? omg i cant seem to find it anywhere...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
i was wondering if anyone knew where i can buy dbsk's dramas... with eng subs??? omg i cant seem to find it anywhere...
Are you talking about their bajun drama? If you are then, watch it on youtube and they have Eng. subs on them also. Otherwise they have no real "long" drama out yet that can be bought. How this helps.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I know, I saw the previews and there's alot of stuff that we haven't seen yet. I already ordered my own copy and hopefully I'll get it soon. I've been waiting for so long.

Anyways, Any seen their new PV for "FOREVER LOVE". IT'S REALLY GOOD! It's a bit long around 6 mins, but hey, can't get enough of their beautiful voices so it doesn't matter.