..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
Star King was just <33 mini su...mini tvxq <33 xD
the more i watch the more i <3 xiah xD lol
and what's that fame show call jiwhaza or something o_O?
can't wait to see it xD the preview was so funny keheh

anywayz....anyone seen the clip of yunho sister singing?
stupid avi wont play on my computer...i gotta transfer the clip later lol
but the aud part that would play didnt sound too bad keheh
how old is yunho oppa's sister anyway?

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Is TVDXQ and DBSK the same group? I'm just introduced to this DBSK group so they're pretty new to me, but they're songs are good. Does anyone have their album "Five In Black" and can share it? I would love to hear their other works also if anyone's willing to share.

sisii

STAR KING WAS SPAZZING TIME FOR ME!!!!!!!! >___<

I don't want to say to much cause I'll just start spazzing nonstop XDD
I can't wait for Satr King this weekend.

GAHHHHHH I LOVE DBSK/DBSG/TVXQ/THSK/TVfXQ <333333333

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
Is TVDXQ and DBSK the same group? I'm just introduced to this DBSK group so they're pretty new to me, but they're songs are good. Does anyone have their album "Five In Black" and can share it? I would love to hear their other works also if anyone's willing to share.
TVfXQ and DBSK is the same group lol
they have a gazillion names -________-"
DBSK or DBSG - korea
TVfXQ - china
THSK - japan
TVXQ - international?

but yeah same group xD
and yes i have that album...i'll try to upload it later when i get home
*atschoolatthemomentxD*
is there a song that you want to hear from the album? or did you want the whole album?
the whole album may take me sometime to upload ^^"

rukmos

sarNie Adult
TVfXQ and DBSK is the same group lol
they have a gazillion names -________-"
DBSK or DBSG - korea
TVfXQ - china
THSK - japan
TVXQ - international?

but yeah same group xD
and yes i have that album...i'll try to upload it later when i get home
*atschoolatthemomentxD*
is there a song that you want to hear from the album? or did you want the whole album?
the whole album may take me sometime to upload ^^"
If it's not too much to ask, I would like to hear the whole album and any other you have of them. Thanks

untinnu

sarNie Adult
gah!!!!

I love Dong Bang Shin Ki and Kko Ma Shin Ki!!

Lil Xiah was sooooooooo cute! and so was Mini Choikang and Mini Micky..LOL..

and I love Young Woong Seo Woong, LOL..he's so expressionless like Jaejoong!! it's sooooo cute!!!

U Know Moon Bin seems like a very outgoing kid..very much like Yunho..he even have Yunho's eyes..

gahhh!!! Kko Ma Shin Ki!! LOL..these kids also have their own fanclub/cafe..haha..soooooooooo cute!! they're already famous!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
and i am sooooooooo love Jihwaza!!!! so many couple moments!!! YooSu!!! JaeHoMin!!!! Love them!!!!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I have a question about their Five IN Black album, did they only release a Jap version of this or did they also release a Korean version? I was trying to look for the korean version, but couldn't find it.

does anyone have their 3rd album that can share?

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
i have their 3rd album =]
i'll upload the five in black for you in a bit and yes there is a korean version of that album...

sorry i would zip/rar the whole album but my rar is being stupid at the moment ><

TOHOSKINKI Vol.2 (JPN) Five in the Black
01 ZION
02 Sky
03 Begin
04 Choosey Lover
05 DEAD END
06 High Time
07 PROUD
08 Yakusoku (Promise)
09 Miss You
10 'O' Sen.Han.Go ('0'-Thesis.Antithesis.Synthesis)
11 I'll Be There (JAPANESE Version)
12 Step by Step
13 Hello Again
-Bonus Tracks-
14 Begin (Acapella Version)
15 Miss You (Ballad Version)
16 A Whole New World (Special Track)

upload credits to: bww2 + SiN@H.O.T.&DBSK

oh yeah tvxq 4th album is coming out jan/feb of next year =]
lets pray for at the most two version albums ONLY -_____-

anywhoo for now.........

2007-04-25

TVXQ's Radio Program Airs in Japan

A radio program hosted by the Korean pop idol group TVXQ is becoming quite popular in Japan. From earlier this month TVXQ has been hosting a weekly program called "TVXQ Bigeastation" on the Japan FM Network channel. The program is currently being aired on six local FM stations, and one more station will start broadcasting the program starting next month.

The program mainly consists of anecdotes by TVXQ members and their music. It is also open to new production ideas and requests from listeners. Attesting to the soaring popularity of TVXQ, fans have asked the program to be aired in large cities like Tokyo and Osaka as well.

TVXQ will represent Korea at the MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2007 on May 26th at the Saitama Super Arena.

Source: KBS GLOBAL + H.O.T.&DBSK

sisii

thanks for the album, it's great even though it's in Jap. do you mind loading their 3rd album for me?
^ I have all 3 korean albums and their 1st jap album. I also have randoms songs from them :) I'll upload it for you this weekend^^

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
if sisii cant get to it this weekend i'll do it monday or so
right now i gotta finish my stupid essay
*notevensupposetobeonhere*
hmmm...i should really update the first thread shouldnt i?
me will do that next week after this week ends x____X

rukmos

sarNie Adult
So I heard that the US isn't a big part of their concert tour places because I think that most of the members have had bad experiences with coming to the US so it's not a priority. I'm pretty sure that DBSK has a ton of fans all over the US that would support them and come to their concerts held in the US.

My friend and I are planning on writing a long letter on why they should consider doing a concert in the US in the near future, but we don't have their mailing address. Does anyone have info on where to send letters to them?

I would love to see them in concert since all the clips of their concerts that I've seen so far are amazing! I want to see Jaejoong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sisii

So I heard that the US isn't a big part of their concert tour places because I think that most of the members have had bad experiences with coming to the US so it's not a priority. I'm pretty sure that DBSK has a ton of fans all over the US that would support them and come to their concerts held in the US.

My friend and I are planning on writing a long letter on why they should consider doing a concert in the US in the near future, but we don't have their mailing address. Does anyone have info on where to send letters to them?

I would love to see them in concert since all the clips of their concerts that I've seen so far are amazing! I want to see Jaejoong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well instead of the US, why not North America (US and Canada). I'm from Canada and I would love for them to come here too. DSBK have a large fan base in North America and I know fans would die to see them hehe Their concert tickets will sell in instant!

Take example Rain (Bi). He gaining lots of attention around the world and he'll be touring North America starting in the month of June. SM should do the same. Not only they'll make loads of money from it but this is a chance for them to enter in the international scene (excluding Asia...) and create a larger fan base. So yeah, DBSK MUST TOUR NORTH AMERICA!!!!!!! I would do anything to see them if they ever come here. No matter how expensive the tickets are, I will pay! hehehe <3 DBSK aka DBSG,TVXQ, THSK,TVfXQ!!!!!!!!! (wow look at me spazzing hehehe)

Here are the albums download ^^

1st krn album: Triangle
2nd " ": Rising Sun
3rd " ": 'O' - Jung.Ban.Hub

1st jap album: Heart, Mind and Soul

I also have various songs, acapella songs, instrumentals and even ringtones of DBSK. I'll upload it during the week and post it ^^

rukmos

sarNie Adult
ATTENTION all DBSK FAN:

There's a petition for DBSK to have a concert here in the USA. For those of us that live in the US/Canada and are fans would like them to come here so if you're a fan of them, sign the petiton!!!!!!!! Hopefully they'll have one soon because they started their second tour in 3/2007 and want them to come later in the year.

http://www.petitiononline.com/2810/petition.html

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Hello my dbsk friend...wow havent stop here forever..but im still trying to keep an update lol..the sbs king star thingy was too cute..su and mini su lol...but as always jae is just too hot!

sisii

I have both songs ^^ I really really like Moon. Their voice is just gahhhhhhhh *melt* X____X

I also really like their new jap single Loving You. The song makes me love DBSK even more hehe

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i havent hear the song or watch any clips but i download it.havent have time but thats all they are up to right now right?